Her Secretary { Not Edited }

By jeonhaeyi

Story isn't edited yet, you can find some grammatical error. Please ignore "I won't be able to kill you beca... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. πŸ”ž
Meeting at night 2πŸ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. πŸ’œ
I am sorry.
An intimate night. πŸ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

The truth.

409 9 0
By jeonhaeyi

Mr. Kim - " If you are okay now.... Mind to explain us what's happening ?"

Yn - " First of all.... I want to apologize you all sincerely... especially Taehyung... I know what i have done is not forgivable at any cost.... But believe me.. Now i dont have any intentions to harm Taehyung.... Even i know that if i will say i really fell for him... neither you nor he will believe me. "

You breathed a long and cleared your throat.

" And now the truth.. It was started when i was 15 years old.. My parents died in an accident... After that i was in an orphanage. "

"My life was going pretty good. But one fine night..... When i was walking on the streets some thugs came around me... And started touching me inappropriately. At first i ignored them to avoid any kind of problematic situation. "

"But then it was going beyond the limit... I punched one of them in his face.. And started a fight with them. Its true i was reasonably weaker than them... But still i fought gathering all my courage. "

"I got little injured by that... but when i was about to get up and be ready to fight with them again... suddenly i heard a gunshot from behind... In a minute i saw those thugs were lying on the road ...dead. "

"I turned back to see the person... Who saved me from those thugs.... At that time a man in black,  muscular physique, with his dark aura approached me. I got scared by his attitude because he was not looking like a normal person .. Plus he had a gun."

"He approached near me and asked... "You have pretty guts huh ? I was watching you from far..... My eyes got strucked on you. Do you know how to fight? "

" At that time i don't know what should i do... Should i run or should i answer him? ....I gathered all my courage and decided to run away. "

" As i was about to back off... His hard voice made me stopped.. "

??? - " Join me. I will pay you handsomely. "

" I abruptly stopped on my track hearing... he will pay me. I thought that it was a good opportunity since i have nothing to do rather than living in that orphanage. "

"I approached him and asked.. " What do you want me do?  And that's where it started to begin. "

"??? - " My name is Lucifer. I am a mafia boss. I would like you to join our gang....Trust me it will be fun. "

Yn - " I don't want to have fun.. I want money. "

Lucifer - " You will be in the pool of money... Trust me. "

"I agreed to join his gang. I knew it gonna be risky but still i wanted to give it a try... thinking it will change my life. "

"He started to trained me... How to fight with mens.. How to use guns, bombs, granites and all mafia stuffs. As the time passed i got expert in these things. Lucifer started to trust me with all his trust. He considers me as his left hand. "

A/n - Her story got interrupted by jimin -" Woah! Do you think it was your best decision of your life? "

Yn - " No. It was not. " You said in disappointment.

Mr kim - " Continue ".

Yn - " Then one day he called me to give the most important mission of his life. As i was his trusted person.. He decided to give me the mission. "

Tae - " And the mission was to kill me ? "

You nodded your head slowly.

Yn - " He discussed his story with me."

Mr kim - " What kind of story ?" He asked in confusion.

Yn - " He told me that when he was 12 years old.. He saw someone killed his father in front of himself. And that person was a mafia too... His name was Devil. "

Mr kim - " What? " He stood up from his place.

Tae - " What happened dad ? "

Mr. Kim - " What did he said afterwards  ?" He asked staring at you.

Yn - " He said that  Devil killed his father..he was the rival of his father... On the day his father died he decided to take his revenge on Devil. Later he added that he was brought up by his most trusted bodyguard Zen. Zen trained him... And encouraged him to take his father's revenge from Devil. As Zen was very fond of Lucifer's father... He cant able to accept the fact that he died by his rival. "

" Lucifer told me that he will  kill Devil but first he wanted to kill his loved ones. So he ordered me to disguise  as Taehyung secretary and kill Taehyung... At that time i didn't knew who was Devil...in his family. "

"That's the reason i interfered in Taehyung 's family matters.. His friends... His colleagues... But i didn't got any clue about the Devil. "

" But one day when Taehyung proposed me i got lost in him.. I forgot for a moment that i came to kill him... And i gave myself to him that night... But in the next morning i got a message from Lucifer that he will kill him if i wont leave him. "

" That's why i left him on that day. And I am sorry for that. After that i searched for the Devil...and his connection with Taehyung.. Then i found out that the Devil is no one rather than... Mr. Kim Jihun... Taehyung 's father. "

A/n - Everyone got shocked by her news.. except Mrs. Kim because she knew about it... She knew that Kim Jihun was a mafia in his past days.

Tae - " Dad is it true ? " He asked staring at him.

Mr. Kim - " Yes son its true... I tried to hide it from you... because i didn't want you to get involved in these things. That was the reason i left that work in the past. "

" Tae - " Dad you lied to me ? All this time you kept me in the dark about your truth. ...
And mom you too. "

Mrs. Kim - " No son trust us... We really didnt want you to get involved in this things... It was for your better future... "....Please forgive us. "

Taehyung turned his head against them trying not to look in their eyes. As he was feeling betrayed by his own parents.

Jk - " Tae they are your parents they will never want you to suffer... They had done those things only to keep you safe. "

Tae - " I know kook but they should have tell me these things.... I have my rights to know these things too. " He said with tears in his eyes.
" First my parents then my girlfriend they both betrayed me... Kook... "

He was in the verge of crying.

His mother came towards him and cupped his cheeks and said... " No son trust me... We didn't betrayed you.. Its just we dont you to get hurt ."  She said while crying.

But Taehyung didn't heard anything. He got up and made his way towards the door... And said... " No one will come behind me otherwise it wont be good to that person. "  He said with his broken voice.

Everyone tried to stop him.

Jimin - " Tae wait! Where are you going its getting dark. " He shouted but he went away.

Jk - " Leave him Jimin... Let him be alone for sometime. I guess he is completely broken by these things. He needs to heal himself. "

You were crying silently.. While hanging your head... blaming yourself for these things.

Mr. Kim - " Yn... I want to clear you something. " He said gaining your attention.

You raised your head and looked at him. You wiped your tears and sat straight to hear him.

Yn - " Yes Mr. Kim. Please go ahead. "

Mr kim - " First of all it is true that i killed his father... But it is only the half truth... On that night.... I was going in a business party with my wife and Taehyung... It was raining hardly...I was driving in the middle of the road .... As it was raining hardly... there were less people on the road. "

" But then suddenly some cars came chasing my car...though i was a mafia i knew how to handle these things... I tried to fool them and get out from it..  But all went in vain... One car came in front of my car. "

" If i was alone i would definitely shot them down... But i was with my family i was helpless at that time... If i would have down anything it would affect my family too. "

"I got out from the car.. And i saw Lucifer's father was there.. pointing his gun towards me... i didn't want to know the reason though.. Because i knew he is my rival... And one day he will caught me off guard."

" He shooted me with his gun but i hide behind the car... Then i took out my gun from the car.. Then Taehyung said to me not to leave him because he was scared...since i have to keep him safe.. I just comforted him and got out from the car. "

" I had a fight with Lucifer's dad... We were drenched in rain... drenched with blood... Bruises on our body... But still he didn't lost his strength... He ordered his bodyguard Zen to shoot  me. "

"But at exact time i shooted Lucifer's father in his head. He died at the spot. And in a snap i shooted Zen too.. But after getting one bullet he got into the car and drove off.. At that time i didn't knew lucifer was there in the car too. And from that time Taehyung got his trauma which is triggered by rain."

Jimin - " What? This was the reason for his trauma... Ah... But he told me something else.. "

Mrs. Kim - " Yeah.. Because i told him a fake story about his trauma... Because he was aking continuously about it... And i couldn't tell him the real reason."

Yn - " But Mr. Kim why you and Lucifer's father were rivals ? i mean you both were mafia. "

Mr. Kim - " He was taking advantage of being mafia.. He started doing all bad things... I stopped him many times but he didn't listened to me... And that was the reason he became my rival. "

A/n - At this time all the things were making sense to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - Β»I'm trained to kill, not to loveΒ« I have killed many men in my life. ...
459 86 6
π™π™šπ™¬π™§π™žπ™©π™žπ™£π™œ & π™€π™™π™žπ™©π™žπ™£π™œ In which crossing paths with an unknown enemy potentially harms Marisol's mafia, she can't help but be dangerous...
72 4 5
An crazy event makes the cop to go seek the hands of a mafia boss. What could possibly go wrong?
74.1K 1.6K 48
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...