AGIZA - Lost Moon

De glimmering_nav21

Story of Agastya Raisinghania who has to marry his cousin's fiance Shiza Malik a carefree girl who wants to b... Mais

AGIZA
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

2.5K 145 8
De glimmering_nav21

Author's POV

Shiza got ready and walked downstairs !! She saw Agastya waiting for her in parking area !! She went bear him with a grin !!

She patted his shoulder and he turned in her direction " Am I looking cute !! " She blinked her eyes several times !!

Agastya looked at her with his boring cold expressions !!

" We are getting late don't waste time in all these silly talks " he said making her angry !!

He opened the door of the car for her but Shiza didn't sit inside the car !!

" Sit now ?? " Agastya said

" No I won't be going with you untill and unless you will apologize for not complimenting me " She crossed her arms around her chest and looked away !!

Agastya rolled his eyes

" Shiza Don't irritate me !!"

Shiza pressed her lips to control her laugh as she was doing this just to irritate him just like he does everything be that calling her dumb head, silly or scolding her for no reasons !!

" Say sorryyyyyyyyyy " she sang !!

" Do this singing in audition not infront of me " he held her hand and made her sit inside the car forcefully !!

He also sat down at driver's seat and Shiza was cursing him through her eyes !!

" Don't" he said in a little loud voice and Shiza looked away muttering something under her breath !!

After driving for 30 minutes they reached the location !!

" Come !! " Agastya said coming out of the car !!

Shiza also came out of the car following him " btw Agastya !! What about Shrey ?? " She asked being curious as she knew it Shrey will never say yes !!

" Don't worry about all that I will manage everything!! You just focus on singing " he stated and Shiza just nodded knowing if he is saying so than he will definitely do that !!

After that Shiza left for audition !!

Agastya was outside the studio and she looked at him before singing and passed him a smile !! He blinked his eyes ensuring her !!

She started singing

Koi yeh bata de main hoon kahaan
Koi to bata de mera pata
Sahi hai ke nahi meri yeh dagar
Loon ke nahi main apna ye safar

Darr lagta hai sapno se
Kar de na yeh tabaah
Dar lagta hai apno se
De dein na yeh dagaa

Main chand hoon ya daag hoon
Main raakh hoon ya aag hoon
Main boond hoon ya hoon lehar
Main hoon sukoon ya hoon kehar

After singing she ran outside where Agastya was waiting for her !! He snapped at her and she held his hands !!

" Agastyaaaaaa thanks a lot thank you because of you this happened " she
thanked him !!

" Thank me after you will get select " he said and Shiza sighed !!

" I don't care about that !! It depends on them if they will select me or not !! What matters is I didn't let go this chance and that because of you !!" She grinned !!

A guy came to them and Shiza left Agastya's hands immediately !!

" Ma'am will let you know about the decision very soon !! " He said and Shiza nodded her head !!

" Ok no problem thanks a lot " she thanked him !!

" All the best ma'am and you sang really well !! "

He extended his hand and Shiza shaked hand with him !!

Agastya looked at their hands and when guy took more time to leave her hand Agastya removed his hand from Shiza's hand and shaked his hand with that guy !!

Shiza glanced at Agastya in confusion !!
That guy left after sometime and Agastya moved his gaze towards Shiza who was staring at him !!

" What ??"

" You tell me what was that !! He was wishing me and you you jealous man you didn't even let him do that " she made a pout and Agastya looked
away !!

" I ......I wasn't jealous " he tried to avoid her and she again exclaimed " you were you were jealous because he was praising me for my singing skills but your singing isn't that good like me " She complained !!

Agastya sighed in relief because he was thinking something else 🌚🌚 !

" Oh so you were talking about that " he scratched his forehead looking away !!

" Yeah and I know you were jealous you jealous chimpanzee !! Wait jealous chimpanzee what a name !! " She chuckled clapping her hands !!

Agastya looked at her and a corner of his lips lifted looking at her laughing face !! But poor guy Shiza snapped at just than and he changed his expressions again !!

" You were smiling right ?? " She asked pointed at his face !!

Agastya cleared his throat fixing his coat !! " No that wasn't a smile and you just stop calling me chimpanzee and all otherwise...... "

" Otherwise??" Shiza uplifted her eyebrows !!

" Otherwise I will leave you here alone !! " He said and Shiza chuckled again at his statement !!

" And you think I will trust you on this after Dad and Mayank you are the one I trust the most " she shook her head smiling !!

But our Agastya jii didn't hear anything else his focus just went on after ....... And
Mayank !!

" Do you want to marry Shrey ?? " He asked her this making her confused!!

Not only her but Author too we were talking about Mayank ?? 🙄

Agastya pls inform your author before asking anything !!

" Shrey ?? How did Shrey come in between all this ?? " She asked

" Yes or no ?? " He again questioned to which Shiza shook her head in no !!

" Ok than !! " He said to which Shiza grinned !!

" Now you will do something to stop the marriage ?? " She asked him being excited but her smile faded away when he said no to her question !!

" You will be the one who will stand for your own self and stop this marriage " Agastya gave her more shock !

" You know I can't !! I thought you were going to help me !! " She complained him upsetly !!

"why do you need my help you should know to deal with your problems and I know you can do it. !! " His voice had a sense of confidence and belief for her !!

Shiza looked at him and thought something !!

" Yes Agastya yes you are right !! " She nodded and removing her slippers stood up on the bench !!

" So, now Shiza will fight for herself and will complete this mission successfully
Mission good girl will not marry a bad boy " she announced and Agastya was just watching her actions !!

She held his shoulder and jumped down dusting her hands !!

She patted his shoulder " Don't worry Mr Raisinghania good girl will do everything to reveal Shrey's real face and will definitely fight for myself " she
assured him !!

" Ok fine but who is this good girl ?? " Agastya asked to which Shiza passed him a death glare !!

" Me the Shiza Malik is the good girl !! Understood ?? " She snapped her fingers infront of him and just than she got a call from Mayank !!

" Good girl is getting a call !! Oh good busy good girl busy good girl !!" She said picking up the call !!

" Hello good girl here !!" She said and Mayank got confuse !!

" Actually Mr Mayank I am busy right now but don't worry after I will come back home I will have a meeting with you till than bye bye !!" And without listening to Mayank she hanged the call !!

" Let's go !! " She grinned at Agastya who was busy in watching her drama !!

" Such a drama queen you are !!"

" Whatever !!" Shiza gave him a weird look leaving from there !!

" Ohh miss good girl your slippers !!" Agastya called her but she had already left the studio so he picked her slippers in his hands walking behind her !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What will good girl do now ??

Show some love and show some love guys ❣️🤌🌹

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 325 23
The love story of a trio these 3 girls a incomplete without each other they love everyone and they all are kind soul these three girls fell in Love...
52.8K 2.3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
398K 28.2K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...
1.2M 38.3K 25
Zayan Ahmed, one of the richest man of London.When Zayan found out that his brother committed suicide because a girl Alishba rejected his proposal.He...