Their little star

By Doomsparks

Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning... More

author's note
Characters
Prologue
|CHAPTER-1|
|CHAPTER-2|
|CHAPTER-3|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
|CHAPTER-4|
|CHAPTER-5|
|CHAPTER -6|
|CHAPTER-7|
|CHAPTER-8|
|CHAPTER-9|
|CHAPTER-10|
|CHAPTER-11|
|CHAPTER-12|
|CHAPTER-13|
|CHAPTER-14|
|CHAPTER-15|
|CHAPTER-16|
Not a chapter
|CHAPTER-17|
|CHAPTER-18|
New book
|CHAPTER-19|
|CHAPTER-20|
|CHAPTER-21|
characters(Morelli family)
characters(Romano family)
|CHAPTER-22|
|CHAPTER-23|
|CHAPTER-24|
|CHAPTER-25|
|CHAPTER-26|
|CHAPTER-28|
|CHAPTER-29|
|CHAPTER-30|
|CHAPTER-31|
|CHAPTER-32|
|CHAPTER-33|
|CHAPTER-34|

|CHAPTER-27|

17.2K 500 94
By Doomsparks

Valentino's POV:

Truly, it was enjoyable to torment that person, yet I'm eager to deal with the Germans. They are going to experience a real nightmare, witness the true torment inflicted by the Italians

I wipe my body with the towel and walk out of the bathroom,directly to my closet.I need to deal with a lot of pending work .I change into some casual clothes,well i don't really have to go out i am gonna work from the home office so i guess its okay.But i gotta see my muchkin first.

Emerging into the living room, I notice almost everyone is there except for Andrea(cousin,21), Agostino(brother,20), and nonno. They are probably still freshening up, I presume. My little munchkin is perched on Alexander's knee, indulging in a chocolate, most likely a treat from Federico(cousin,20). I'm clueless as to how he always manages to have sweets on him. Each time I spot him, he appears to be consuming one. Could his pocket possibly possess unlimited capacity or something 

I walk up to them and pick up Enisha who squeals seeing me while Alexander glares at me like i stole his favourite toy.

(A/N:Well ,you stole his favorite person)

When I first saw her there , I was completely caught off guard. However, the moment she asked me to open her ice cream adorably, I was whipped.I realized that her smile has the power to brighten my day, and her voice is the most delightful sound to my ears. I can't even fathom the stuff she has faced at such a young age, but I am determined to keep her safe. I can't imagine my life without that adorable smile.

"Val! Val! This chocate is delicious. Do you want to try it?" she exclaimed, extending her hand towards me, holding the chocolate, as I settled her back on the couch next to Alexander who was looking at her with adoration. I smile and take a small bite, trying to match her enthusiasm. "Yeah, it is indeed very tasty," I manage to say. She grins, revealing her dimples and chocolate-covered teeth and lips. If it were any other child, I might have found it messy, but no matter what my munchkin does, she always looks cute.

I should be heading to the office, but spending some time with my little one seems like a better choice. Those files can wait, just like they have been for the past two months.

I sit down beside her, and she climbs back onto my lap, holding onto the chocolate bar. "Do you want to go ice skating tomorrow?" I ask her, as she focuses on devouring her chocolate. She turns to me with a puzzled expression, adorably tilting her head, and asks, "What is ice staking?"

I notice nonno and the other entering the room and going straight to where dad and uncles were.Maybe they have something they need to discuss?

For the next half hour, Alexander(brother,24), Giovanni(cousin,23), and I tried to explain to Enisha what ice skating is. We showed her a few videos, and now she is really excited about it. So, we have decided to go ice skating tomorrow. Alexander might not,since he has to deal with some important meetings

Enisha turned to Alexander and asked, "Bubba, will you go with us?" Alexander hesitated for a moment but couldn't resist her hopeful eyes.

"Sure," he replied with a smile. Enisha's smile grew even bigger, and she jumped off my lap, running to Uncle Armani(dad) who was busy discussing something with Nonno.

"Daddy, I'm going ice staking with Val and Bubba and Gio tomorrow!" she exclaimed excitedly as she jumped in front of him.

"Oh, will you? I hope you enjoy it," Uncle said as he picked her up.

"You should come too," Enisha said, looking at Uncle Armani.

"I'm really sorry, princess. I need to complete some work tomorrow. How about we go next week, just the two of us?" Uncle asked, winking at the end.

"Okay," Enisha grinned and settled down on Uncle's lap.

"Why are you so cute, baby?" Uncle Riccardo asked from next to Uncle Armani. Enisha looked at him for a second, then blinked her eyes, furrowed her face, and pouted. "Tio, me no baby, me big girl."

Hearing that, everyone started laughing, and even I couldn't help but smile. She is too cute and innocent for this world.

"But you are," Uncle Riccardo teased.

"No, I'm not," Enisha yelled in her soft voice.

"Well, you are so small. How can you say you are not?" Uncle Riccardo continued, smiling at Enisha.

Just as Enisha was about to say something back, her expressions changed to one of pain. Uncle noticed it and turned her around to face him.

"Princess, are you okay? Is something wrong?" he asked gently, trying not to startle her.

Enisha looked at him and clutched his shirt, trying to compose herself. "Daddy,  can't breathe," she gasped out, and then she passed out in Uncle Riccardo's arms.

"Enisha! Princess!" Uncle Riccardo and Uncle Armani yelled, trying to wake her up.

All of us stood up but didn't rush to her to avoid crowding.

Matteo(brother,22) and Emiliano(cousin,24) walked over to them, and Matteo checked her pulse at her neck, then sighed.

"Her pulse is stable,  I think it's an allergic reaction. We will have to go to the medical wing to run some other tests," Matteo announced as he took Enisha from Uncle  and walked out of the room.

"Did the chocolate have something?" Emiliano asked, looking at me.

"I think it had some peanuts and some other tree nuts," I replied, remembering what it had.

"I guess she is allergic to peanuts or maybe all nuts. We'll know once we run the tests," he said as he started to walk away to the medical wing, with all of us following.

----------

Adaire's POV:

"How could someone be so incapable of taking care of a child? And that brat, how dare she wait until we finally get her back. She's going to regret running," Bruno yelled, pacing around my room.

"Calm down, everything is going according to plan, it's just that this is plan B," I said calmly.

He looked at me for a moment and sighed. "You're right."

"Actually, this is even better, isn't it?" he said, smirking.

"Of course, we don't need to worry about what happened. We just need to plan ahead. After all, we have her. She'll make sure we get that brat back," I replied, smiling sadistically.

"Well, that's great. Now I'm going to get rid of some stress. Are you sure you don't want to join? It's actually a great stress reliever," he said as he started walking out the door.

"No, thank you. You're lucky I even let you do that," I replied with a fake smile, knowing very well that he was referring to raping girls, the girls he had caught, girls involved in human trafficking.

"Well, you respect me, boy," he said as he walked out, closing the door.

I collapsed on my chair, closing my eyes. I groaned and thought, Why do I listen to this? I know he has done disgusting things, even to that 3-year-old girl. I know all the things I'm doing and supporting are wrong, but I don't have a choice. 

Why am i having second thoughts

He's the one who helped me, he gave me a motive, he's the one who did everything for me and he is right they deserve every bit of pain for what they did and well the brat deserves it for being born in that family.

(A/N:What do you guys think about Adaire?do you think you'll ever be able to forgive him for everything he has done,if it was for some reason.......other than revenge?)

-----------

Third Person POV:

It has been one hour since Enisha fainted. Currently, everyone except Matteo(brother,22) and Emiliano(cousin,24) is anxiously pacing in front of her medical room, waiting for them to return with reports. As both of them walk out of the room, everyone stands up. Armando(nonno) steps forward and asks, "What's wrong with her?"

"Well, she is  allergic to peanuts, and considering the amount she ate, it's not unusual that she had anaphylaxis. She is also allergic to all tree nuts, so please be careful and make sure she doesn't eat anything containing them," Matteo(brother,22) explains, nodding at Emiliano to continue. "We gave her a dose of epinephrine. You will have to keep it with you at all times when you are out with her and learn how to inject it. Luckily she just had a mild attack this time, She'll be okay; she just needs to be observed for the next 24 hours and then she'll be discharged. But there is something that concerns us," he hesitates.

(A/N:I just wanna say,i don't know how allergies work,so consider this completely fictional (even though i did do a bit of research))

"What's wrong?" Armani(dad) asks, growing worried.

Emiliano hesitates for a second, but then starts after clearing his throat. "The thing is, she must have felt some other symptoms before she mentioned not being able to breathe."

"What do you mean?" Maximo(cousin,20) asks, confused.

"She never tells anyone about her feelings until it becomes too much for her to handle. She might have felt a bit of chest pain or uncomfortable in her throat or maybe even dizziness, but she never told anyone or showed any signs of pain. This isn't good for her. She is only three years old, and if she keeps hiding her pain until it becomes  too much, it could end badly," Matteo replies.

"Maybe we should talk to her about this after she wakes up," Isabella suggests sadly.

"Yeah," Matteo agrees as many others nod in agreement..

A few hours later, Enisha woke up, realizing she was in an unfamiliar room. Panic set in, but when she noticed her family in the room, she felt a sense of relief. "Mama," she called out to her mother, who was sleeping in the chair next to her bed.

Isabella woke up and smiled upon seeing her daughter awake. "You're finally awake, Enisha," Matteo said as he got up from the couch where he was sitting. "How are you feeling?" he asked, checking her vitals.

"I feel fine,Teo" Enisha replied, feeling confused.

"Okay, no pain anywhere, right?" Matteo asked.

"No," Enisha replied, smiling.

"Teo,you doctor"Enisha asked looking at him curiously.

"well,yess my little lady bug,i am a doctor"Matteo replied with a smile.

"wow,Teo,you know i also become doctor when i grow up, i help hurt people"Enisha replied excitedly.

"Okay my ladybug  you will definitely be an awesome doctor, did you feel any pain after you ate the chocolate?" Matteo asked, kissing her forehead.

Enisha thought for a moment and replied, pointing at her chest, "Yes, I feel pain here sometime after eating the chocate when Val show me videos."

"Why didn't you tell anyone, angel?" Isabella asked, smiling sadly as she stroked Enisha's head.

Enisha turned to look at her and replied, tilting her head in confusion, "I no want to annoy anyone."

At her words, everyone felt a pang of pain and guilt.

"Princess, will you promise me something?" Armani asked as he crouched down to come face to face with her.

"What, daddy?" Enisha asked, tilting her head adorably.

"If you feel even the tiniest bit of pain or discomfort anywhere, anytime, will you please tell one of us?" Armani pleaded softly.

Enisha looked at him for a moment, searching for something, and then gently nodded her head, looking down at her fingers. "Okay,daddy,I pwomise."

----------------------

Hello my lovelly readers

okay so i just wanted to tell you guys that my college hours are increasing,due to which the updates might get a bit random  and i might not be able to reply to your mssgs but i will try to update when possible and keep you updated if i can't.

see you in the next update (✿◠‿◠)

love you all <3

have a great day/night ^.^

but well since its night here and i am going to sleep , good night❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
1.8K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
21.5K 553 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
1.1M 22.3K 94
The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that light is snatched away from them? ~~~~~~...