Second Chances ;jack gilinsky

By _GillianGilinsky_

Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she... More

I am Lily Salvatore
The beginning of summer
Nice to meet you.
Birthday
Nothing good ever lasts
Good bye buddy
Mine
I love you
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
Ex's on ex's
Teasing game
Spring break pt1
Spring break pt.2
San Francisco pt.1
San Francisco pt.2
Fight
Awkward
Sorry..oh no
Haunted ride
Before graduation
graduation
Goodbye
Moving day
The end
Sequal
3rd book

Finals

2K 44 1
By _GillianGilinsky_

This past week I've been going crazy I've been studying and doing crazy amount of work for finals.jack comes over and watches me go crazy as I do a 6 page essay on world war 2.yet he has no homework we only have 1 class together and that's avid a college preparation class and Mr.Neil has help me with half of my report and my grade can't go down cause I'll be depending on them if I fail the finals.
Homework todo list:
Science✔️
Math✔️
L.A➖
Spanish 4✔️
History➖
Art✔️
Avid✔️
"Ok I have to start my presentation on animal cruelty which is half done and due Friday and today's Monday.
History I have 4 pages down need 2 more I'm almost done with the other half of page 5 and it's not due til Thursday."i smiled at Jack and he said "you know I can help you your almost done lets get the essay out the way."
"Ok"i sigh
3hours later "we're done!!"i yell and jump on Jack with excitement " I told you we would get it done" "yah after you stopped messing around"i smiled at him.
...Finals grade check..
Science-A
Math-A
L.a.-A
Spanish4-A
History-B
Art-A
Avid-A
"Yas I passed !!!" I looked at Jack and he said "I got 3 b's and 4 A's "and we hugged and kissed and then started going home to pack because on the 7th which was Monday we were leaving to San Francisco!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.7K 42
Cali Smith finishes summer and goes back to Edgerton High. Little did she know that she would meet this one guy named Jack Gilinsky, who is apparentl...
63.9K 1K 48
Jack Gilinsky has finally come face to face with the long lost girl of his teenage dreams, Hayley Alexandria Richardson.
3.3K 64 25
Alex gets dragged to MAGCON by her friends, barely knowing who any of the boys are. One catches her attention, but she quickly blows it off thinking...
20.6K 435 33
Fiona gets the chance to be apart of Magcon. She starts developing feelings for Shawn Mendes. Shawn leads her on, then pushes her away. That leads Fi...