Second Chances ;jack gilinsky

By _GillianGilinsky_

Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she... More

I am Lily Salvatore
Nice to meet you.
Birthday
Nothing good ever lasts
Good bye buddy
Mine
I love you
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
Ex's on ex's
Teasing game
Spring break pt1
Spring break pt.2
Finals
San Francisco pt.1
San Francisco pt.2
Fight
Awkward
Sorry..oh no
Haunted ride
Before graduation
graduation
Goodbye
Moving day
The end
Sequal
3rd book

The beginning of summer

5.9K 81 0
By _GillianGilinsky_

"Ivan put me down!" I laughed
"Babe that's impossible I love holding you. knowing your in my arms feels so right!"Ivan said. It was the beginning of summer and life was perfect I had the perfect boyfriend and I was becoming a junior my 16th birthday was coming. Yes I know I'm younger then everyone but that's because of my birthday and school so I had to go to school earlier than everyone else. But I was finally getting my car everything seemed perfect until I decided to go to a stupid party!
8pm
Beep!beep!
Ivan was a year older than me and had a car already I got in and we drove off.
...
We walked in hand and hand, and the smell of alcohol, smoke, and horny teenagers hit me. Ivan's eyes were full of excitement as he almost ran to the drinks. I'm against getting high and getting drunk so I looked for my friends.
"Wow,lily you look perfect!"Cynthia and Nash exclaimed Israel just gave me a hug he doesn't talk much well not in crowds anyways..We danced for what seemed like hours I decide to stop and look for Ivan I haven't seen him all night as I walk into the bathroom I stood their shocked at the sight it was happening again everything was happening again everything from last summer was happening again...no...why!! I thought he was different yah of course last summer was a different guy and girl but Ivan I was in love with him and I thought he loved me. I was wrong I ran at the sight of Ivan having sex with another girl! Why...Ivan wasn't like this..at least I thought he wasn't but I was wrong. Nash, Cynthia, and Israel seen me and took me home they spent the night and took care of me. This summer was suppose to be different but it's all happening again and I wasn't prepared for another heart break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 64 25
Alex gets dragged to MAGCON by her friends, barely knowing who any of the boys are. One catches her attention, but she quickly blows it off thinking...
200K 2.7K 42
Cali Smith finishes summer and goes back to Edgerton High. Little did she know that she would meet this one guy named Jack Gilinsky, who is apparentl...
6.7K 103 18
This is a story about Matt and Cameron. Matt finds a fan he likes at magcon and he falls in love with her and Cameron also starts to like her. They b...
224K 5.5K 60
Jack Gilinsky didn't know what he was feeling, neither did Jack Johnson, but along the way they realised with a lot of conversation and thought that...