Mikey knows her now..

By getchuabagge

Mikey has no interest in girl until he meets (y/n). She changed his life around even not realizing it. (y/n... More

Disclaimer
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 1

21 3 0
By getchuabagge

[y/n pov]

Mom: "ready for new school mija"

Y/n: "no no quiero ir voy estar sola"
      (No I don't want to go I'm going to be alone)

Mom: "oh ándale you make friends fast. Beside in your last school you were popular you can do this."

Me and my mom were both sitting in my bed. I didn't respond back so she simply kissed my cheek and left my bedroom.  I took a deep breath. I moved city because my dad had a new business that get him paid thousands of money so we were basically rich I would say. But being rich didn't gave me time to spend with my parents and mostly my dad. Anyways I got up from my bed and did my morning routine then wear my new uniform outfit. I didn't like uniforms but it was cute so I had to wear it.

(The uniform)

I left the house without eating breakfast; my mom was upset but I was only 10 minutes late. As I passed through the school gates, almost every student was hanging out outside the  court yard. I was looking around for people to make friends with. Until a kid ran into me..

Draken: "yo my fault Barbie"

Y/n: "ay que te pasa"
     (What's your problem)

Him and his friend gave me a quick glance before continuing walking.  I just looked at them and wiped my shoulder with my hand. Hopefully I don't become popular and being hated for it. I hated being popular everyone wanted something from you. When I looked to my right, I noticed two girls seated on a bench beside a tree. They appeared to be easy for talking with. I approached them and extended my hand to them.

Y/n: "hi my name is y/n Im new"

Emma: "wow your beautiful hi my name is Emma and this is hina"

As they shooked my hand

Y/n: "hi can I  ask you something"

Hina: "go ahead"

Y/n: "why is everyone out here and not inside"

Emma: "that's because school doesn't open yet and we're waiting till it openeds"

Y/n: "no way I skipped my breakfast just because I thought I was late"

Emma laughed and saw she took out something out of her bag.

"Here it's a chocolate bar it was going to be my math class snack but you need it more than me"

I sat besides them.

That's when I knew I'm going to become good friends with them.

                               [lunch time]

I grabbed my food tray and saw Emma and hina waving aka a sign to go sit with them.  Then I heard

Popular girl: "hey new girl come sit with us"

I smiled at the group of popular and walk right past their table.

Y/n: "sorry girls"

I took a glanced back and saw the popular girl with her jaw open of the rejection she got.  I then sit with Emma and hina.

Emma and hina: "y/n!"

I sat between them.

Y/n: "hi girls"

We'd been talking for 20 minutes now, getting to know each other, and I really enjoyed their personality. Hina has the sweetest pure heart, and Emma is similar but different in that she will be brutal to someone if they do something wrong.

Emma: "uhh I can't stand my brother"

Hina:" why"

Emma: "I'm starting to think he's doing awful stuff in the gang"

Y/n mind🧠: "gang?"

I was just overhearing  sipping my orange juice. Not trying to get involved into stuff that isn't involved with me.

Hina: "you really think that?"

Emma: "yeah besides that he hasn't been inviting me  to his gang meetings and he's been skipping his clases lately"

Y/n mind🧠: wow her brother invites her to his gang meetings?. I wonder what he looks like🤔 he probably tall and really buff with tattoos"

Emma: "sorry y/n for not telling you but my brothers is the leader of a gang and basically everyone knows him"

Y/n: "oh wow that's cool?"

Emma and hina laughed.

Y/n: "sorry I didn't know what to say"

Emma: "don't worry hes a nice guy"

                           [last period class]

I was walking down the halls holding onto a piece of paper with my class schedule on it. My attention focused on the paper rather than on the surroundings.

Y/n: "no manches I can't find this stupid class"

I looked up and saw that my class number was 406.
I began walking in when a student exited the classroom while looking down at his phone and bumped into me at the same time.

Y/n: "oye"

Mitsuya: "oh wow sorry"

Y/n: "ugh estoy no puede ser this has been my second time"

I said while fixing my hair of my face.

Mitsuya: "oh god"

Y/n: "what?"

The purple hair guy was looking down of my dress uniform being all ripped.

Y/n: "no no no"

Y/n mind🧠: " a pin was stuck on the door and ripped my uniform while getting bumped"

Mitsuya: "don't worry about that I could fix it for you"

Y/n: "you?"

Mitsuya: "yeah if you let me I guess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6M 95.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...