Weasley and Krum (REWRITING)

By AiyaBookWrites

Weasley, Amora Adele. Molly and Arthur Weasley's gorgeous daughter, the youngest of the Weasley triplets, Fre... More

Introduction & Reminders
The Weasley Home
Crema De' Weazley
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 28

3.3K 92 2
By AiyaBookWrites

"I'm a lot more nervous right now than my previous games, considering I have you now as mine, watching the game."

Amora's POV

"Hey Dad!" I went down the hill of the land of the house, seeing Dad looking over the work, "How's it going?"

Dad smiled at me and nodded towards the many wizards putting up protection wards, "Well for almost 3 hours of covering the whole house with wards. I'd say, they're almost done."

Protection wards. We did have protection wards like any other Wizarding Ancestral Homes. But apparently, with being Minister of Magic. Everything had to be warded for securily. It nearly took a whole 3 hours just for the wards to be finished put up around the house.

I nodded too, "It's impressive that they got to finish the extra wards around the house for only 3 hours. Mum told us, when you guys first placed the wards around the house, it nearly took around 5 hours to finish."

"Oh it took way longer before, because we didn't exactly know how much land we bought." Dad says sheepishly, "And most of the workers were confused too, whether they should add up more wards or not considering the size of the land. And the fact that, the house was built before the war. The wards were placed just a day after the announcement about You-Know-Who's rising, so not many people came to put up the wards. So when are you going to the game?"

I hum, remembering the time on the clock earlier, "Well I just went down here to check on here. But yeah, I'll get going now. I'm flooing to the Krums. Then together we'll apparate at the game. I should be back at least after dinner."

Dad nods and gave me a hug, "Alright, take care of yourself, and tell Viktor, Goodluck from me? Alright,"

I hugged him back and nodded to before pulling back and went back up to the hill and inside the house.

At the Krums

"Amora! You're here!" Daniela rushes to me as soon as I step out of the fireplace and brings me into a hug.

I chuckle and hugged her back, "Hey Daniela! Where's everyone at?"

She pulls back from the hug and shrugs, "Everyone's outside, except Stefan." She looks back and towards the huge staircase behind her and shouts, "Stefan! Get down now! Amora just arrived all the way from England! And you're just in our room, like a lady putting cosmetics on!"

"I'm almost finished alright!" A shout came from upstairs. The shout of Stefan Krum.

We both laughed lightly before she leads me outside the house, where Vaiva and Darian are sitting down looking bored.

Vaiva whines, not looking at our direction, "Why is Dad taking much longer than Mom in getting ready."

Darian nodded in agreement, also not looking at us and noticing us, "I'm pretty sure, Amora would get here much faster and earlier than Dad."

"Amora is indeed here," I chuckle, getting their attention, before they spring up from their sitting positions and ran up to us and hugged me.

"Amora!"

Daniela mutter under her breathe, "I swear if we're late at my oldest's game again. I will kill my doofus of a husband."

Lucky for her the twins were preoccupied with me, but I still heard it. And laughed lightly at that.

The Game

"You're already on with the game face Vik?" I teased Viktor just as I enter his private tent. His tent only allows family and close friends.

His head snaps to my direction and immediately softens upon seeing me, and rushes to my direction.

He brings me into a hug, which I happily return. He then places a kiss on the top of my head, "Gotta intimidate to opponents, love. Are you good? Hungry? Thirsty? Or anything?"

I giggle lightly before looking up to him just as he pecks my lips repeatedly, "I'm good, Vik. But I was gonna come here to give you some goodluck, the rest of my siblings and parents also told me to tell you 'goodluck'. But I guess you really need a lot of them because of these said kisses."

"I'm a lot more nervous right now than my previous games, considering I have you now as mine, watching the game."

I internally scream in delight. My insides literally going on a rollercoaster everytime I'm with this man.

"Does it make you feel better that I'll be supporting you all the way whether it would be win or lose?" I snuggled closer to him, just as his arms tighten around me.

"Most definitely."

The Victory

Is it a surprise? Not really. The Quidditch obssessed fans though apparently noticed the new strategies that the team was using this game. Which made them win.

The math tutoring with Uncle Ted was worth it. The reviewing of their past mistakes and making sure they won't be repeated was worth it.

But what made the team win surely. Was the team effort, synchronous movements, basically its when everyone worked out well together and got the result they wanted for the game. The first few minutes into the game, almost everyone knew that the Bulgarians would win this one. It was sure win. Well I may be biased from what I said. But I stand correct, especially when the Team's keeper blocked most of the goals that the opponent team was making. The team's chasers constant priority on making a goal. Basically everyone did well, so well.

The stadium was filled with immediate roars of cheers, applause,  and a few boo's from the opponent team's fans.

I laughed out loud and returned the hug that Daniela gave me when Vik got the snitch.

The team went around the stadium, greeting fans on their brooms. Then Vik got in front of our box and gave me a wink.

I smiled at him, and rose a brow towards Coach's direction where he was visibly crying into one of the referee's shirt, "I think Coach needs you guys down there."

Vik followed my eyes and saw Coach too, and chuckled then nodded, not before quickly coming up close to me (luckily not hitting the rails or anything) and gave a soft kiss on ny temple. Which he also gave to his Mum and sister. Then dive down towards Coach's direction followed by the others.

"Mom, can we drink later what you guys drink every after Viktor wins?" Darian asks his mother who immediately shook her head 'no'.

"No Rian! You're not old enough. And you can't handle it." Daniela huffs out in annoyance. This seems to be a regular question asked by Darian based on Daniela's automatic response and action.

Darian's brows furrowed before looking at his father, "But Dad made me sip-"

His voice was then muffled by Stefan's hand that was suddenly wrapped on his mouth.

Stefan chuckles nervously, "This kid- don't mind him Hun."

Me and Vaiva giggle lightly seeing the confused look on Darian, the nervous look on Stefan, and the stern look on Daniela's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 20 17
Alexia Whittle is a girl with no knowledge of her father and a lover of Quidditch, she gets admitted into Hogwarts the same year as Harry Potter. Wil...
117 0 13
Annabeth Smith and George Weasley have officially started dating, but when Annabeth's godfather and George's father, Arthur Weasley, finds out he's f...
121K 3.9K 27
Charlie X Reader, 'Playing With Fire' Book 1 (Series Completed) *** "Uh, yeah. I stopped going to classes a while back. Believe it or not, that's not...
41.5K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." β˜†β€’β˜…β€’β˜† Cha...