Maybe a hetfiled

By SeekAndDestroy51

More

Off to never neverland
Captain Ferrell
Part 4
Part 5
The road becomes my bride
Update

Pullin your strings

189 5 0
By SeekAndDestroy51

We loved playing metallica songs. Especially hit the lights, battery, wherever I may roam, whiskey In the jar, and others. I don't know why, but they just feel easy. I don't know why! I did that Internet thing that finds relatives. I found my mom and decided to give her a visit. I knocked on the door and a woman with eighties hair and lipstick opened the ndoor, she looked like an eighty year old groupie. She stared at me and asked,"who the hell are you?" I told her my name,"Wade jackson"
"Oh yeah"
"Yes ma'am"
"You ain't no jackson!"
"I aint?"
"Kid you look nothing like me, cuz I know who you are, lemme guess, I'm your mom"
I,looked at her with suprise,"Yes ma'am." She laughed lowly,"boy your last name is hetfield!" I stared in awe,"like James hetfield?" She smiled, "Yes boy, yes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
23.3K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
30.2K 2.9K 38
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...