Cathy (His Ladylove Series #3)

By CelinaShyfilia

"I am Galen Trouver B. Solana, compel a promise to protect my twin's ladylove. However, as I found out her tr... More

Cathy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

1 0 0
By CelinaShyfilia

Prologue
Birthday Celebrations

Someone's point of view:

The days that cherish the moments of living where the sun now shines, the flowers bloom,the sea waves, and the trees dance as the wind breezes gently and warmly. And as the night appears, the moon shines in the gloomy darkness, and the stars glow, sparkling everywhere.

Galen Trouver & Galvin Traiver

Makikita sa isang kwartong may puting dingding ang mga letrang nakaukit doon. At mayroon ding mga litrato ng sanggol ang makikitang nakadikit sa palibot nito. Mayroon noong kapapanganak pa lang ng sanggol habang sila ay makikita sa glass crib ng hospital. Mayroon din noong nasa bahay na sila at natutulog sa kanilang kuna. At ilang pang mga litrato na sila ay bagong ligo, bumubungisngis, at dumedede ng gatas.

It was a moment that turned out to be a significant memory of each other. No one wants to forget. It's already written inside someone's heart and soul.

A loud cry suddenly seized the silent night. And it was followed by a cry of a baby who just woke up.

"Thross..." inaantok na pagtawag ni Griezela sa kanyang asawa na nakayakap sa kanya habang ang ulo nito ay nakasiksik sa kanyang leeg.

"Hmmm..." inaantok na sagot din nito.

"The twins are already awake," she giggled, and there's a hint of tiredness in her voice.

Napaangat tuloy si Thross. And their eyes met each other, having to see the dark circles under their eyes.

"Again," Thross uttered sighly that made her wife laugh.

"Let's go," Griezela mumbled and tapped the cheek of his husband.

Sabay na silang bumangon sa kanilang kama saka nagtungo sa crib na siyang katabi lang din ng kama nila. Halos sabay nilang kinuha ang sanggol. Thross lifted the baby who first cried and tried to hush it. While Griezela held the baby who just woke up because of the cry of the first one, swaying her body slowly while holding the baby.

"Shhh... Tahan na, Galvin," pagpapatahan ni Thross habang inihehele niya ito.

Griezela smiled seeing her husband doing that. At katulad din nito ay hinele niya ang hawak na baby.

"Ang cute niyo," biglang sabi ni Griezela habang may matamis na ngiti sa labi.

Despite the hardships, you can still see the beauty of its little acts.

Thross looked up and saw his wife looking at them smiling so wide. Ilang beses tuloy siyang napailing habang may hindi napapalis na ngiti sa labi.

"I love you," sagot nito at lumapit sa kanya saka mabilis na pinatakan ng halik ang labi nito.

"Tumahan na sila," Griezela laughed.

"Tulog na rin si Galvin," Thross mumbled as he glanced to his son he's holding.

"Galen too," Griezela smiled as she looked on his son, sleeping peacefully.

Sabay nilang nilapag ng dahan-dahan sa kuna ang mga ito. Parehas silang kinakabahan na baka magising na naman.

And they both let out a heavy sigh when they didn't wake up and cry.

"Mission accomplished," Thross whispered. And Griezela laughed silently. They both headed to their bed and take the rest they really deserve.

"Good night, love," Griezela uttered as she hugged her husband.

Thross kissed the forehead of his wife as he whispered, "Good night, love," and embraced her tightly.

Days and nights passed by while taking good care of their twins. And as the months flew by and it reached the first year of the twins, they didn't let the chance slip away, letting capture the moments.

The celebration of the first birthday of Galen and Galvin.

"Let's go, twins," the couple mumbled as they reached for their sons at the crib who are crawling and playing with their toys.

The one is giggling as his dad lifts him up. The other one just shyly put his head in his mom's neck and embraced his hand tightly.

"You're too noisy, Galvin," natatawang sabi ni Griezela sa buhat-buhat na bata ni Thross. Galvin just giggled again while he trampled his feet.

As they walked outside their house, a lot of acquaintances greeted their as everyone wished the twins a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday, Galen and Galvin!"

Tuwang-tuwa si Galvin nang makita iyon. He even waved his hands with the guests. While Galen looked up shyly.

Everyone sang the birthday songs as the twins stood in front of their large cake with a Naruto Shippuden design.

"Ruto!" Galvin suddenly beamed seeing their cake. Natawa naman ang mag-asawa. As the song ended, the twins blew their candle.

"Happy birthday, twins," the couple greeted their sons and kissed both of their cheeks.

A sound of click coming from the camera captured the memorable moment seeing the radiant smile of Galvin and the timid smile of Galen.

Years passed, and a lot of changes happened. The twins grew fond of each other as they became closer.

The two lives who have given a chance to live and leave a mark in this world.

"Vin!" Galen called as he tried to wake up Galvin who's sleeping on his bed.

"We need to go to school already," panggigising pa ni Galen.

"Ayaw po gumising," Galen pouted as her mom entered their room. Her mom kissed his cheeks.

"Ako na lang gigising. Baba ka na and have breakfast with your dad," sabi ng kanyang mommy. Sinunod naman niya iyon. And his dad greeted him with a smile and crumpled his hair.

"How's your sleep young man?" his dad asked while sipping on his coffee.

"I can't sleep well with Galvin. Nagpuyat po siya kakalaro sa psp niya kagabi," saad niya habang kumukuha ng pancake saka naglalagay ng honey syrup.

Thross laughed with what his son said. Ilang sandali lang ay bumaba na ang mag-ina niya.

Ang inaantok at pahikab-hikab na si Galvin ay nabuhayan nang makita ang almusal. That's really their favorite.

"Pancake!" he beamed and sat beside Galen who's eating quietly.

"You shouldn't sleep too late, Galvin," biglang sabi ni Thross.

Napabaling sa kanya si Galvin na kumukuha na ng pancake.

"Sorry po!" he beamed and did the peace sign.

"Want more?" pagbaling na tanong ni Galvin kay Galen nang makitang paubos na ang pancake nito. Galen nodded his head.

"Ang hirap mo gisingin," Galen said as the pancake was put on his plate. "Thank you," he added.

Galvin laughed and sat on his chair as he started eating his pancake putting a lot of honey syrup

"Sobrang tamis na niyan, Galvin!" pagbabawal ni Griezela nang makita iyon.

"That's what I like, Mom," Galvin giggled as he put a lot of honey and eat it happily.

Nagkatinginan ang mag-asawa saka sabay na napatawa.

"I know you want a lot too, Len," Galvin suddenly mumbled. Bumaling siya sa kapatid niya na tahimik kumakain at nilalagyan iyon ng maraming honey syrup. Galen's ear suddenly blushed. Gustong-gusto niya rin kasi iyon gawin. Pero nahihiya siya at ayaw niyang mapagalitan siya.

"T-that's enough," bulong ni Galen. His brother just laughed and continued eating.

Hindi nagtagal ay natapos na rin sila sa pagkain saka nagbihis na ng kanilang uniporme. Sa isang malapit na private elementary school sila nag-aaral. It was actually just the usual. Galen and Galvin are always loving to play with their classmates once the recess came.

Kung hindi sila nagtatakbuhan sa school playground ay naglalaro sila ng tagu-taguan. That's actually the twins favorite game, hide and seek.

"Got you!" Galen exclaimed as he saw his classmate hiding at the back door. He scratched his hair and accepted the defeat.

Tumatawang tumakbo na si Galen saka naghanap na ng kanyang tataguan nang biglang may nakita siyang batang babae na umiiyak. She seems not the girl who are studying here.

"Len! Jhano is coming! Let's hide!" Napalingon si Galen nang marinig ang kakambal niya. Sinusubukan niyon magtago sa matataas na halaman dito sa kanilang school playground.

Pero mukhang wala siyang pakialam doon dahil ang atensyon niya ay nasa batang babae na umiiyak. Tila kasing edad lamang nila ito. He sat beside her. And it seems that he got the attention of the crying girl. Nagtama tuloy ang paningin nila. At kitang-kita ni Galen ang pagkapula ng mga mata nito dahil sa pag-iyak. Dahan-dahan tuloy na pinunas ng batang babae ang kanyang kamay sa kanyang tumutulong luha.

"Why are you crying?" Galen asked to the girl.

Napasinghot naman ang babae bago sumagot. "S-sino ka?" tanong nito na mababakas pa rin ang pag-iyak.

Galen suddenly showed his smile, it was as if he isn't shy to show it with the stranger.

"I'm Len, and I have a twin brother. I called him Vin," Galen answered.

Napatango naman ang batang babae.

"Why are you crying?" Galen asked with furrowed eyebrows.

The girl was supposed to answer when a kid, the same age with her, came to her.

"Tara na! Mom is already coming!" isa iyong boses ng batang lalaki.

The girl stood up and looked at Galen.

"I thought I was lost," the girl uttered. "He's my twin brother pala," she added as she pointed to the boy who just called her.

Nang makalapit ang batang lalaki sa kanila ay masama ang tingin na ginawad nito kay Galen.

"Who are you?!" the boy exclaimed.

Galen gulped. He was supposed to answer when the girl pulled her twin out of him.

"Bye! Let's play next time!" the girl beamed.

Napatingin na lamang si Galen sa dinaanan ng dalawang bata. Tila nakalimutan na niya ang laro. Dahil biglang may lumapit na sa kanya at tinaya siya.

"Ikaw ulit ang taya, Galen!" the boy who saw him exclaimed. At ang lahat ng nagtatago ay nagsilabasan na nang marinig ang boses niyon.

"Sabi ko magtago ka na eh," Galvin pouted. Natawa lang si Galen saka nagtungo na sa puno para magsimulang magbilang doon.

Days passed by, Galen is still expecting to see the girl again, but it didn't come.

Until their 7th birthday came, and they celebrated it at school.

It was lunch time when the Jollibee food arrived at their school. Actually today is their Christmas party. Since ang birthday nila ay Christmas break pa, hindi sila makakapag-celebrate ng birthday nila. Galen and Galvin want to spend their birthday with their classmates. That's why their parents let this happen.

Masayang kinantahan ng kanilang kaklase sila sa harapan habang may cake roon. All of them are enjoying. They even received a lot of gifts from their classmates which they shared together.

Night came and their birthday is going to end in just a few hours to go.

"Anong gift ang nakuha mo, Len?" Galvin curiously asked while he's holding his gift.

Ang dalawang bata na may parehas na suot na damit ay nakaupo sa kanilang asul na kama habang napapalibutan ng maraming regalo.

Galen quietly shown his currently opened gift. And that made Galvin eyes widened in surprise. "Woah! Pwede ko hiramin?" namamanghang sambit nito.

"Always, Vin," Galen smiled and gave his robot toy to Galvin. It made his eyes glisten in excitement.

"Hiramin mo rin sa akin," Galvin mumbled as he handed his toy gun, showing his winsome smile.

Ang mag-asawang tahimik na pinagmamasdan ang kanilang kambal sa pintuan ng kwarto ng mga ito ay hindi mapigilang mapangiti sa nakikita. It was as if a pang of realization that what good they did has come into this existence as the trophy of their love.

"We made a treasure who'll treasure each other, love," Thross mumbled as he encircled his arms around his wife's waist. Pinatong pa nito ang kanyang baba sa balikat ng asawa.

"Ang galing nito ah!" manghang saad ni Galvin habang nilalaro ang laruan na baril. At natatawang pinapanood naman siya ni Galen habang hawak ang robot na laruan.

"Open the lights on that robot, Len. You'll be my guide as I killed bad men," muling saad ni Galvin.

"You're right. I love them so much," Griezela uttered as her eyes suddenly got teary. "I can't see them living apart," she added.

Lumipas ang ilang oras...

A knock came from the door of the couple. It was Galen who knocked in their parents room.

"What is it, Galen?" Thross asked to his son.

"Vin can't breath well," saad ni Galen. At kaagad na nalaytay sa mukha ni Thross ang pangamba. Mabilis itong tumakbo sa kwarto ng kanilang anak.

"What happened?" sunod naman na tanong ng kanyang nanay.

"There's something with Vin. Bigla na lang po siyang nahirapan na huminga," Galen answered. And her mom suddenly ran, having afraid expression in her face. Tila nga nanubig na ang kanyang mga mata.

Naguguluhan man si Galen ay sumunod siya sa kanyang mga magulang at naabutan niyang buhat-buhat na si Galvin ng kanilang ama. His mom is holding a large bag while crying.

"L-let's go, Galen. We have to bring Galvin at the hospital," her mom muttered as it reached his hand and already went to their car.

Their father immediately drove the car to the nearest hospital. When his gaze went to his brother, he is already crying while trying to run for his breath. Napansin niya rin ang pamumutla nito na tila nag-aasul na ang balat nito.

"We'll get there, Galvin. Just hold on tight," umiiyak na sabi ni Griezela sa kanyang anak.

"Vin..." Galen whispered as he watched his brother suffered.

Pagkarating sa hospital ay kaagad na dinaluhan ng doctor at ilang mga nurse si Galvin. Nilapitan naman siya ng kanyang daddy saka hinawakan sa kamay.

"Vin will be fine," pagbaling sa kanyang ng kanyang ama.

Nakita na niyang nakahiga na si Galvin habang mayroong nakalagay na kung ano man sa bibig nito. His mom is crying nonstop while his dad is consoling her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Solana..."

A woman wearing a white coat suddenly came near to them.

"Doc... Kumusta po si Galvin?" Griezela uttered as she calmed from crying.

"Based on what can be seen, Galvin is not doing well. That's why we need to run some tests. And I suggest he should be admitted already. And we'll do what we can to make him feel better. As for now, he fell asleep. We gave him oxygen so that his breathing would be fine," the doctor explained. The coupled nodded their head, while Galen is just looking at them unknowingly.

"Noong pinanganak niyo po ba si Galvin ay may nakita ng problema sa kanya?" biglang tanong ng doctor sa kanila. Nagkatinginan ang mag-asawa.

"W-wala naman po. Napanganak ko naman po sila ng maayos. It was healthy and safe," Griezela answered. There was a creased in her forehead as she tried to recall her pregnancy and giving birth.

"Sila?" the doctor confusedly asked.

"Galvin has a twin brother po, doc.," biglang saad ni Thross saka tinuro ang hawak-hawak niyang si Galen.

The doctor's mouth slightly gaped and then slowly nodded her head. "Is the twin good?" she asked, looking at Galen who's too quiet and just watching them. And they all nodded their head.

"Alright! I'll meet you again once the result of the test is already finished," the doctor said and bid farewell.

Nilapitan na nila si Galvin na natutulog na. Hanggang sa ito ay nilipat na sa isang private room.

Ilang sandali lang ay may pumasok ng doctor. Galvin has already fallen asleep on the lap of his father while his mother is beside Galvin.

Their attention went to the doctor who just entered the private room. Napatayo tuloy si Griezela para lumapit sa doctor.

The doctor cleared her throat as she tried to get force to utter the painful result of electrocardiogram, which measures the heart’s electrical activity.

"How's the result, doc.?" kinakabahang tanong ni Griezela.

The doctor looked at the paper she's holding and rightly begun explaining it in the way that they can understand clearly.

"It has been shown that Galvin has congenital heart disease.There are abnormalities in his heart. That's why he's experienced the symptoms of sudden, fast breathing and a vividly bluish tint in his skin, finger nails, and lips that generate cyanosis, a condition caused by a lack of oxygenated blood. Moreover, there are two major defects in his heart. These are the openings between the two major blood vessels leading from the heart and the double-outlet right ventricle. In that case, he needs to undergo immediate surgery," the doctor explained calmly.

Kaagad na nanubig ang mga mata ni Griezela hanggang sa napalingon sa kanyang anak na si Galvin, na tulog na tulog pa rin.

"Will he be alright?" naiiyak na tanong ni Griezela.

"Griezela..." Thross uttered, trying to comfort his wife. Hindi kasi siya makalapit dito dahil ang isa pa nilang anak ay natutulog.

"There's a chance that he can do better after the surgery," the doctor said as she nodded her head.

"P-please, d-do everything for our Galvin," napapaluhod ng sabi ni Griezela.

Lumapit sa kanya ang doktora para alalayan siyang makatayo.

"We'll do everything..." the doctor mumbled.

"Galvin?"

Their attention suddenly went to a cute voice that was suddenly uttered by Galen who just woke up.

Napunta ang atensyon doon ni Griezela saka mas lalong napaiyak. Pumunta siya kay Galen na nasa tabi ng kanyang asawa saka niyakap iyon ng mahigpit. The innocent boy just hugged her mom tightly as well, without knowing what is the case of his twin brother. Hindi na rin napigilan ni Thross na mapaluha.

The doctor already went out of the room to let them have their privacy.

Years have flown by. It seems the surgery that needed to be operated on before has now become successful. And it can be vividly seen with their cheerful smiles on their lips.

"You gotta be kidding me, Len!" A loud chortle echoed around the four corners of the room. He's in front of his computer and playing an online game there.

"What? I just did what I should," natatawang sagot ni Galen habang ang atensyon ay nasa harap din ng computer.

"Boys?"

Their attention went to their mom who just called them suddenly.

"Let's go out! Aalis na tayo," their mom said, smiling so wide and excitedly.

Nagkatinginan ang kambal saka sabay na tinanggal ang headphone na nasa kanilang ulo saka pinatay na ang computer.

Parehas na silang sumakay sa kotse at sabay na nagkabit ng seatbelt.

"Are you ready?" their mom uttered as she went inside the car too.

Their father smiled amusedly as he started to drive the car already.

"Let's go!" Galvin shouted, and they filled with laughs.

Ilang oras ang naging biyahe hanggang sa nakarating na sila sa airport.

"My wish is coming true!" Galvin exclaimed while getting his luggage at the back of their car.

Galen laughed as he gets his luggage too.

Time flew by. And the airplane they are into already landed at the place they really wanted to visit.

And as exactly as they went out of the airplane, they are welcomed by the cold breeze of Japan.

"Wish come true!" They both beamed as they did fist bump.

"Happy birthday, twins!" Their mom greeted them smiling so sweet.

"Enjoy, twins. This is for you," sabi naman ng daddy nila na umakbay na sa kanilang mommy.

Napabaling sa isa't isa ang kambal. Parehas na may umalpas na matamis na ngiti sa labi nila.

"Thank you po," sabay nilang sambit saka yumakap sa kanilang magulang. At sabay-sabay silang nagtawanan.

Nothing compares to what you wish for being suddenly granted by the person you love. And it just happened on their special day.

"Let's go, Len!" masayang pag-aya ni Galvin sa kanyang kakambal saka nilahad ang kanyang kamay.

Galen nodded his head as he reached his brother's hand.

And their journey started as they walked on the path, holding each other's hands and celebrating their birthdays together. No one can let them apart as they make memories that will leave a mark on their lives.

The start of arduous love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.3M 80.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...