Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 6

948 27 3
By amey78

Since Siodonna is based out of the Arabian Nights and South Asian culture, I mention it's between the Middle Eastern to South Asian.

The culture is between Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Greek.

I will also added the African culture since I made Siodonna to be closer to the Southern Continent which is place where Grand Duke Kaufman comes from.

We might see him which who knows!

Even also, we will see a different side of Athanasia after growing up in Siodonna.

Author's pov

The Siodonnaian Royal Palace is similar to the Obelian Imperial Palace but different.

Unlike Obelian Imperial Palace, Royal Family of Siodonna main rulers shared the same resident known as the Ruler's Palace where both Sultana and Sultan lives together.

And they don't have a harem palace unlike other Monarchs or rulers who does.

(Like Men of Harem 🤫🤫🤫)

And there's the resident of the princesses, the Jasmine Palace.

The current home of Diana along with her friend, Lily who became her handmaiden.

The Siodonnaian Royal Palace is based out of Arabian, Egyptian and Greek Palaces and having pools, fountains and lot of plants and flowers.

It was peaceful place to go to sleep, Lucas's side.

"Wow, you look so beautiful, Anaya" Diana said with a smile as knowing at her sister who wore her beautiful wedding gown.

Anaya wore a white Middle Eastern gown with turquoise accents and golden embroidery, her skirt slit the front as revealing her turquoise trousers and wearing golden open toe heels. She wore a white veil on the back of her head as have her long hair loose and wore a golden tiara with a headpiece hanging on her forehead.

Anaya smiled as she looks so beautiful in her wedding day.

Diana wore a Arabian kaftan white gown embroidered with pale blue and pale pink colors with a matching sash wrapped around her waist and a pair of white flats. She also had her hair loose and adorned with flower accessories and her bindi along with jewelry.

Since she was in her third month of her pregnant, her belly starts showing.

"Thanks, sis. Besides, how are you feeling?" Anaya soon asked Diana whom smiled back and caressing her stomach.

"I'm fine and lately, I been craving towards chocolate lot" Diana explained as she been holding herself from eating the chocolates from the dessert table.

"I guess she will be chocoholic. Anyways, the Emperor isn't present in the wedding which that's good. Since your disappearance along with Lilian's, he been asking me if I knew you were with me but I lied and pretend I didn't know" Anaya soon said which Diana sat down and looked sad.

She still misses him despite she changed fate of her daughter and hers.

"Diana" Anaya sat down besides her and looked at her.

"What you did was for the greater good of her and probably that fool despite he might use Black magic because of you leaving him. But you change fate and fates of yours and her... that's a good thing" Anaya soon said to Diana courageously and tender.

Diana smiled as brushes the tears from her beautiful rose eyes away from her face.

"You're right and I wanted my daughter to experience all the love and care from her family...I love His Majesty, Emperor of Obelia...no, I love Claude so much and I don't want him to suffer and neglect my daughter. I should've known that he would suffer the same fate like our mother did but instead, of dying of heartbreak" Diana said as Anaya grabbed her hand and made her look at her.

"Diana, non is your fault. Just fate isn't kind with everyone, including the ones who suffered lot. Now, don't think of anything else and just enjoy the day" Anaya soon said which Diana nodded and smiled to her sister.

"I will, and congratulations on your wedding day" Diana soon said as Anaya smiled heartfeltly before she hugged her and stand up.

"My Sultana, the groom is waiting" Indira said as appearing with Dalia as wearing formal and elegant dresses of Indian and Arabian style.

Anaya smiled before she looks at Diana one more time.

"Wish me luck" Anaya said before went with Indira and Dalia out of the room.

Diana smiled before she went to the balcony and saw the wedding ceremony which was a combination between Middle Eastern and South Asian wedding ceremony.

Diana smiled as seeing the groom and future husband of her sister.

Alsan Dayan, the son of the General House Dayan, one of the strongest and devoted noble houses who are loyal to the Royal Family.

Alsan has short, black hair with his bangs swept to his right side and have amber eyes. He's tanned, tall with a well-built figure and muscular limbs due to his training as well-trained warrior. He wore a white collared up shirt with a matching white pants and pair of pointy brown boots.

Alsan is considered to be very handsome and good looking.

Aslan was born between General Dayan and his wife, Tribal Princess of the Serkan Tribe.

Despite their marriage was arranged and out of alliance between both parties, they already knew each other and they are still very much in love.

Aslan knew Diana and Anaya since they were young and he was very much liked Anaya.

In other words, they're childhood sweethearts and been in love for a long time.

"I see the future Sultan is indeed good looking" Diana turned around and seeing Lily and her Siodonnaian dress.

Lily has her hair into a half braid crown while loose down to her lower back. She wore a splendid, dark blue embroidery gold kaftan gown with matching sash wrapped around her waist as she wore some jewelry due to her status as noblewoman despite she was ready to work like any working class people, she also wore a matching color slippers.

"Lilian, you look amazing with kaftan" Diana soon said which Lily smiles as she went near her and seeing the wedding ceremony starting with their main characters, Anaya and Aslan.

"I guess I have to thank both Lady Indira and Miss Dalia for helping me to pick a good style of Siodonnaian clothing. And unlike the Obelian noble gowns, these dresses don't have corsets and they're very comfortable" Lily soon said which Diana laugh and looked at Lily.

They watched the ceremony from the start to the end where it's end when Anaya and Aslan kissed after signed their names as the new Sultana and Sultan of Siodonna.

They both clapped their hands as others cheered and start celebrating.

"That was really a extraordinary wedding. Very different from the ones of Obelia or other kingdoms of the Western lands" Lily soon said and watching people dancing and celebrating.

"Besides, the view is indeed beautiful" Lily said as looking the beautiful view of Siodonna and sea along with the city and plants.

"I told you, Siodonna does have most beautiful views" Diana soon said which Lily give a small smile before she recalled the crimson haired knight.

"Despite I didn't really much care about High Society of Obelia nor about living in luxurious life, I did care about Sir Felix since he wasn't like other noblemen who cares about wealth and beautiful noblewomen...He is kind and friendly as he does have good common senses and he's sometimes silly...I guess I did like him" Lily admitted which Diana looks at her and seeing that Lily realized that she likes Felix.

She likes him because he doesn't pursue her like the other noblemen who would chase to get the opportunity of her hand in marriage as she did came from the York Family, the proud and honorable noble family.

Felix treated her like a person and he even offered a friendship with her as Lily didn't mind if he was the Knight of the Crimson Blood.

They both have mutual respect and understanding with each other as seeing each other as individuals who don't really like High Society.

And because of their mutual respect and understanding, she begin to like him despite she didn't realize it before.

And now, being far away from Obelia and her home, she realized that she likes Felix.

"Lilian" Diana comforts her as Lily pulled a strong smile despite she did miss him.

"It's okay, Lady Diana. Sir Felix wouldn't stop His Majesty to save me or the Princess due to he's the Emperor of Obelia and no one dare to go against him...Besides, I am happy and ready to give lot of love for the daughter you're carrying" Lily said compassionately with a soft tone of voice.

Diana was surprised by her speech but she smiled.

"Lilian, you're such a good friend" Diana said as Lily smiles towards her.

"Well, well, I guess there's nothing more better than the good friendship between two strong women, isn't it? Princess Diana" Both Diana and Lily heard a feminine voice which they turned around and seeing woman standing on the stony fence of the balcony.

They were surprised as she looks at them with her bright, amaranth colored eyes and black slit pupils.

"Layla?" Diana uttered in surprised before the woman soon smiled towards before she jumped off the fence and land on the floor.

"Shalom, Diana" she said as revealing to be her identity.

Layla Bat-David, best friend of Ingrid and also, the wife of King Klaus Magnusson, the Queen of Nordia.

Layla is tall, olive-skinned woman of a slim yet fitted build and appears to be in her mid twenties. She has a long, wavy dark brown hair reaches down to her waist with her hair parted to the right side of her face, she has amaranth colored eyes and slightly colored pink lips.

She wore a red embroidered gold regal gown of Middle Eastern style, she wore a matching sash wrapped around her waist, fine jewelry such a headpiece, earrings and necklace, and a pair of heels.

"L-Layla?" Lily uttered in surprised as Diana ultimately cuss for forgetting to tell her.

"Lilian, this is Layla, she's Indie's best friend and her sister in law"-Diana

"Sister in law as in..."-Lily

"She's the wife of Indie's older brother and the Queen of Nordia" Diana explained which Lily was shocked before she give a graceful gesture to the Queen of Nordia.

"Greetings, Your Majesty, I am Lilian York, the friend of Lady Diana" Lily said which Layla slightly laugh before she slightly bend down.

"You can stop with the formality, Lilian. You can just call me Layla or Queen Layla, Ingrid and I weren't very use with the address" Layla soon said as Lily stand up along with Layla.

'Wow, she's so beautiful like the night itself...' Lily thought before she noticed that Layla has southern lands descent than the northern lands descent.

"Layla was born in the Southern Continent, she's from here"-Diana

"Ah, I see. It was kind of strange since Grand Princess is from the northern lands while the Queen Layla is from southern land"-Lily

"Well, after living in Nordia for centuries, you get used with the cold and winter period" Layla soon said as she was in the same age as Ingrid.

Well, she was roughly a year older than her.

"So, Queen Layla, are you werewolf?"-Lily

"Definitely not, Lilian. I'm not one of the Servants of Moon. I'm a vampire, formerly  human"-Layla

"Huh?!" Lilian uttered in shock which Diana tried to hold her laugh by seeing the adorable reaction of Lily.

At the third floor of the palace, Lucas was watching the wedding and meeting with Queen of Nordia.

"Well, I didn't expect your brother who's the Alpha King of the Werewolves married a vampire. Especially when she beaten him up" Lucas soon said as laying on the pillows as Ingrid chuckles while she was carrying her sleeping adoptive infant daughter.

"It was so hilarious if you were there. Klaus mistaken that Layla as invaders who stabbed me when I accidentally fell down on a stick and attack her but she beaten him up and then, bam, he fell in love" Ingrid soon said which Lucas replied 'Greatest Love Story ever' sarcastically.

Ingrid looks at him and she smells a odd scent from him.

"Are you mad?" Ingrid soon asked him which Lucas looks at back as Lucas groans and looks away.

"I guess I can't pretend it by knowing you can smell emotions. I don't like kids, they're too fragile and they will die anyways for being weak or being left alone"-Lucas

"Like how your teacher abandoned you after the deaths of his wife and son?" Ingrid asked as she knew about what happened to the previous Magician of the Black Tower.

He abandoned Lucas by committing suicide in front of him and leaving Lucas alone.

Lucas didn't have a good family despite he came from noble and titled family and he was the second son.

His parents fear him for his incredibly magical power, his older brother resented him and fear him, his nanny also feared him too.

His parents left him when the late Magician of the Black Tower came to take him as his student and they ended up having another son.

Lucas with his Magician, he treated him like a son and he did seen him as father figure despite he denied it.

But then after his instructor's wife died of old age and his elderly son dying, he became depressed and Lucas told him to make them immortal to not suffer like that.

But his instructor couldn't do as he committed suicide in front of Lucas and leaving him heartbroken and anguish.

And he hated kids because it reminded him of how fragile feeling of his master and his downfall.

"I...I suppose so...That fool left me, he said I was like a son but he betrayed me and abandoned me like nothing. Tch...At least, you and your family are immortals and you guys can live happily...I did told him to make them immortal" Lucas muttered as it was unusually for him to admit his feelings in front of Ingrid whom he met her three months ago.

But then again, Ingrid can smell his feelings and she's emotionally intelligent.

"Immortality is something that mortals envied on but the immortals sometimes envied their mortality. Life is harsh and sometimes unfair but it's beautiful along with the moments that we cherishes. I lived too long to know about it, even Layla, my siblings and Merlin who that idiot owns me a drink" Ingrid soon said which Lucas looks at her and he wondered how does she knows about his senior Cynthia.

"I've been wondering this? How you know Cynthia's parents?"-Lucas

"She's Merlin's daughter"-Ingrid

"Huh?! She's Merlin's daughter?! But she doesn't resemble him!" Lucas nearly shouted and when Merlin is known to be pale skinned and a men of the western lands.

Cynthia in the other hand, she's brown skinned, white hair and has cyan eyes. She's from the Southern lands.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that her mother, Safari is from the Southern Continent and also, she's a elf"-Ingrid

"Elf?! Seriously! Cynthia is Hybrid?! Half Human half Fey and half Elf?!...That explains lot about why her magic was well connected with nature" Lucas said as recalling how Cynthia was able to control plants and having a sensing mana well.

"Why she didn't tell me that..."-Lucas

"Well, being a tribrid of human, fey and elf is a big deal and being the daughter of Merlin has lot of dangers too. I mean it's heavy burden and many will be after that unique mana" Ingrid soon said which Lucas understood the dangers of exposing his senior's heritage.

And knowing Diana is a nymph hybrid, people will be after her and including her unborn daughter who possesses overflowing mana due to her Imperial bloodline and her mother's heritage.

"I supposed you're right...Anyways, what is the name of your adopted cub?" Lucas asked as he stood up and teleported himself to Ingrid.

He looks at her adoptive daughter who has Indigenous descent due to the Meztli Tribe is from another continent across the West Sea and Nordia and other northern countries are close to it.

He soon sensed the powerful magical aura within the adoptive daughter as Ingrid smiled.

"Nayeli, I heard from the Meztli Tribe's language, her name means "Love" which it's fitting for her" Ingrid explained as Lucas stared at her before he looks at the Werewolf Princess.

"Your daughter...she has unique magic..."-Lucas

"She's Shaman"-Ingrid

"Shaman? Damn, that's explains lot. The Shamans are greater connection with the divinity and spirits more natural than those priests or even the Pope" Lucas points out as he heard the Shamans and their spiritual energy powers.

"But are you sure that you can take care of her? I mean she's human born shamaness while you a 2'000 years old Werewolf Princess" Lucas soon said which Ingrid smiles and she looks at her daughter.

"Wolves are very protective of their own, biological or non-biological. So, don't worry about it, Lucas" Ingrid answered him which Lucas looks away and he didn't understand the familial love.

But what he knew that Diana and Ingrid were willing to try their best and challenge the twisted fate for their kids.

'I don't know what's love or how is feels to be loved. I don't think I will understand that old man's words' Lucas thought.

Oh, Lucas. You will understand it.

Very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
8.3K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
534K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...