๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

By luvvv34

Sequel to Alluring! โฅ๐– ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–  ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ finally comes back home a changed woman after spending more t... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฒ

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†

1.5K 53 12
By luvvv34

I finish zipping up the back of Lucero's wedding dress as she stares at herself in the mirror. The zipper is a little bit harder to pull up this time.

I want to ask her if she's put on a little weight but I don't want to come off as rude.

A radiant smile forms on Lucero's face as she looks at the dress. It took me four months to make and perfect the dress so I'm hoping she loves it. I get down on my feet, fixing the tulle lace sweeping train.

"Amara, this dress is gorgeous! It's everything I wanted," she says happily. "Thank you so much," she turns her head to look down at me, her eyes starting to water.

"Don't cry, Luz. This is like your third time crying today," I laugh, getting up from my feet to look at her reflection in the mirror. She looks absolutely stunning.

She rolls her eyes at me and looks back at the mirror, admiring every lace embroidered detail. "I'm just sensitive right now that's all," she huffs and I nod in agreement.

"Lucero, I don't want to come off as rude but I need to know so I can make any alterations on the dress. Have you gained just a little bit of weight?" I hesitantly ask and she lowers her head a bit, trying to hide the small smile forming on her lips.

"Lucero?" I ask her, confusion written all over my face.

She lifts up her head and looks at me through the mirror. "I was going to tell everyone after the wedding," she explains and my eyebrows furrow.

"Tell everyone what?"

"I'm pregnant," she smiles in pure bliss and places her hand on her stomach.

My eyes widen and I immediately pull her into a tight hug. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" I squeal and she laughs, returning the hug.

"Thank you but please keep it a secret. Emilio doesn't know and I want to surprise him," she says and I nod. Emilio will be more than happy when he finds out.

He's been wanting another kid for a while.

"Wait, does that mean only I know?" I say with excitement.

"Technically, my doctor knew first but yes, you are the first person I've told," she laughs and my smile grows wider.

"Can't believe I'm going to be a tía again. I already know I'm going to spoil them," I tell her and she sighs.

"You already spoil Elijah and Julian," she complains and I roll my eyes.

"Because I adore them. So, I'm going to spoil this one too," I hum and she turns back towards the mirror, rubbing her stomach.

"You know, I can't wait until you have kids so I can spoil them too," she happily says and my smile fades away along with my joyful mood.

Ms. Hidalgo, I'm sorry to inform you, but you suffered from a miscarriage

I space out, my mind drifting back to that horrible day. I remember every vivid detail as if it happened yesterday. The blood that ran down my thighs, the pain I felt, and the strong smell of disinfectants in the doctor's room.

"Amara?" Lucero's voice comes out muffled because all I can hear are the doctor's words replaying over and over again in my head.

You suffered from a miscarriage.

"Amara, are you ok?" She asks, waving her hand at me, causing me to snap away from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just got distracted," I go back to my feet, fixing her dress.

"You got really quiet. Are you sure you are fine?" I can hear the worry in her tone.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about all the things I need to do and I'm thinking about Dario," I blush, thinking back to how amazing our date was.

I miss him.

We have been texting the whole day. I want to go see him but I'm going to be busy now that I have to fix Lucero's dress.

But he does want me to have lunch with him at his office tomorrow.

And I honestly can't wait.

"I'm glad your date was great. You deserve to be happy," she looks back at me and smiles.

"Thank you," I say and get up, looking at the zipper to see where I can make the alteration.

"Did you invite him to the wedding?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, he's coming as my date," I try my best not to sound too excited but I fail miserably.

"Good, you need to let loose and have fun. All you have been doing is working," she gently says and I silently agree with her.

"I know, it's just hard for me to take a break," I take a deep breath, running a hand through my hair. I like being busy.

She turns around and places her hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Well, you need one. It's good to take a break once in a while."

"Alright, enough about me. Go take the dress off so I can start fixing it," I nudge her towards the bathroom despite her complaints.

I have so many things to do today.

And I keep stressing out about the boutique space.

I still haven't gotten a call back.

And I'm assuming the worst which I shouldn't be but I am.

Everything is going to be fine.

ఌఌఌ

"Mr. Estrada will see you now," Mia, the receptionist, kindly tells me.

"Thank you," I smile and walk to the elevator. It's been a while since I've talked to Victor.

We kept in touch when I left but we haven't talked in the last four months.

I guess you can say it's my fault because I've been super busy.

To be honest, I've missed him.

As a friend of course, which is why I just want to stop by and see how he is doing.

The elevator doors close and I take a deep breath, trying to push away all the horrible memories I've had in this building.

I'm so glad Ricardo and my dad are gone.

The doors open to Victor's office and I see him attentively looking at his computer and writing a couple of things down.

As soon as he hears my heels clicking on the floor, he snaps his head up and looks at me with a huge smile.

"Amara," his eyes glimmer with happiness as he gets up from his desk and walks towards me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting you from something important," I say and he doesn't respond. Instead he pulls me into a tight hug. "It's good to see you too," I chuckle as he squeezes me tighter.

He pulls back and looks down at my appearance. "How it possible that you have gotten even more beautiful since the last time I saw you?" He shamelessly checks me out and I roll my eyes.

"I'm taken so, please behave," I warn him and he chuckles.

"It was just a compliment, hermosa," he winks and offers to take my jacket, but I don't let him. (Beautiful)

"I like what you've done with the office," I change the subject and walk to his desk, taking the sit in front of it.

He's added a lot of green to his office which gives it a comfortable vibe.

But I have to say some of his furniture and color matching is questionable.

"Thank you, I'm glad you came to see me, Amara. I missed you and I mean that in a friendly way," he clarifies but the smirk on his face says otherwise.

"I've missed you too. I'm glad to see that you are doing well," I warmly tell him.

"Well, I'm even better now that you are home. We can go have dinner tonight if you are free," he happily says and I look at him tiredly. This man needs to stop.

"Victor, the last time we spoke, you told me you were dating someone," I remind him and he sighs.

"It ended two months ago," he clears his throat and my eyebrows raise in surprise. He sounded like he actually liked her when we spoke on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Victor. What happened?" I softly ask and he looks away from me, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"I think you would get mad at me if I told you the real reason, hermosa," he says in a low tone and my eyebrows furrow. What does he mean?

"I don't understand," I awkwardly laugh.

"It's nothing," he clears his throat and returns his eyes back to me. "You know I'm very proud of you, Amara. I can't wait to see what else you will do," his eyes soften and I smile in appreciation.

Before I can say anything the elevators door open and Dario walks in, looking absolutely delicious in his gray suit. Oh God.

Wait, what is he doing here?

His eyes fall on me and then on Victor. He tries to seem unbothered but I can see the clear irritation on his face. Fuck.

"Hey, baby," he saunters over to me and leans down, latching his lips on mine, passionately kissing me to make it clear to Victor that I'm his.

My thighs clench together when his tongue makes it's way into my mouth, greedily massaging my tongue with his.

I can feel the frustration and need in his kiss.

He pulls away and I blush, crossing my legs together to stop the aching throb.

Dario smirks at Victor, causing him to clench his jaw. "I know I came earlier than expected but I had some free time and decided to get this over with," he explains, buttoning his jacket and taking a seat next to me.

My eyebrows furrow, still wondering why he is here, even though I don't mind that he is but there is a lot of tension between them.

"Wait, why are you here, amor?" I ask, trying my best not to gawk at him. (Love)

"Victor, wants me to design a building he's planning on opening up," he tells me and my eyes move over to Victor who doesn't look a bit pleased. This is weird.

"Oh, should I leave you two alone to discuss then?" I suggest, ready to get up from the chair.

"No," both of them say at the same time and I sit back down, awkwardly looking around the room.

"I'll be quick in giving you the details of what I want," Victor's voice is laced with irritation and Dario takes out a few things from his briefcase while letting out a deep chuckle that sends shivers throughout my whole body.

"I think you should take your time considering.." Dario pauses to look around the office in disgust. "how well you did on this office," he sarcastically says and I nudge my knee with his, warning him to be nice.

Victor clenches his fists and Dario flashes him a smug smile. "I think it's great that you asked Dario to design your building," I clear my throat but none of them pay attention to me.

Instead they just continue to glare at each other. This is going to be great.

ఌఌఌ

The hour felt like three hours.

I don't even know why they insisted I stay if all I did was just sit and listen to them.

I could have been doing others important things.

Plus, I'm starving.

"I'll contact you when the blueprints are ready," Dario tells him and Victor nods.

My eyes alternate between the two of them, debating if I should stay and talk to Victor or walk out with Dario. I feel like I should explain to Dario what I was even doing here in the first place.

I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

Dario's eyes land on mine as he gets up from the chair. He won't say it out loud but he wants me to leave with him. "Um, Victor, I actually have to get going too," I say, giving him an apologetic smile.

Victor's face falls but he nonetheless nods, telling me that we should grab lunch soon. Dario possessively places his hand on my lower back, leading towards the elevator and inside it.

Once the doors close, Dario pulls me into a breathtaking kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, digging my hands in his hair as I fight for dominance with my tongue.

His hands go to my hips, pushing me close to him, ensuring there isn't any space between us. "I hate the way he looks at you," he says in between kisses and I moan as one of  his hands slide to my ass, squeezing it harshly.

"Didn't notice since my eyes were on-ah you," I gasp, feeling his hard erection poke me. This isn't good.

"Stay with me tonight," he roughly says, slowly trailing kisses down my neck. Oh fuck.

"W-We said no sex," I bite my lip and tilt my head, giving him more access to my neck.

"There won't be, I just want you in my arms tonight," he traces circles around my neck with his hot tongue, making the throb between my legs even more painful.

Staying the night would be a horrible because I don't know if we can both keep our hands off of each other.

Besides I have to fix Lucero's dress.

"Please, baby," he begs, pulling back to look at me. He moves his hands to my face, gently caressing my cheeks while staring into my eyes. "I promise to keep my hands to myself," he mischievously smiles and I chuckle.

"And what do I get if I stay the night with you, hm?" I peck his lips, pulling away when he tries to go for more. He huffs but all I do is bat my eyelashes at him.

"A home cooked dinner," he hands leave my cheeks and go back on my hips, pushing me close to him again. I can still feel his erection poking my stomach.

"Mhm," I hum, moving my hands to his broad shoulders, wishing that this jacket was off of him...that his clothes were off of him.

"With a movie," he adds and I nod, waiting for him to continue.

"And maybe dessert," his eyes falls to my lips and I pout.

"Maybe?" I raise my eyebrows and he nods his head, backing me up onto the wall of the elevator, his hands never leave my hips.

He leans down and nibbles on my earlobe. "If you're a good girl then you'll get dessert," he whispers and I moan as both of his hands squeeze my hips.

The elevator doors open and I quickly move away from Dario, scared that someone saw us but luckily no one is there waiting.

Dario grabs his briefcase from the ground and chuckles, allowing me to exit the elevator first. He follows and places his hand on my lower back as we walk out of the building.

"So, will you stay with me tonight?" He asks and I chew on my lip, debating if I should.

"I...I have to work on Lucero's dress," I look up at him and a frown begins to form on his lips.

"Work on it at my house," he suggests and I smile. He's not going to give up.

"Fine," I give in and his espresso-colored eyes grow lighter with joy. He's so handsome.

"Hm, can't wait to have you all to myself tonight," he deeply murmurs while placing a kiss on my forehead.

ఌఌఌ

𝖵𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄🫢

𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 😭

𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
723K 11K 18
*Included in @KatyDreams Wattpad's Best Romance Books (Book 2)* In a large shopping mall we went. It was three storeys high, complete with restaurant...
13.9K 238 29
Book 1 of the Attraction seriesโ€ข "Ares what are you doing?" I stumbled on my words as his fingers lingered over the lace of my pajama bottoms, he let...
30.7K 2K 43
COMPLETEโœ”๏ธ A sequel of Rose Is Back With Roses *Gabrielle Oliver's story* "The man you came with," he paused as she drew in a sharp breath. "Is he yo...