Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios

By 553Butterfly553

A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive... More

1 When You First Meet
2 When You Meet Again
3 When He Finds Out You Have A Boyfriend
4 When Your Date Goes Wrong
5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members
6 When You Both Confess
7 Your First Date/First Kiss
8 Your First Fight
9 Making Up
10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends
11 When They Are Sick
12 A Normal Day in the Hideout/A Month Later
13 When They Walk in on You Taking a Shower
14 When You Are Jealous
15 When They Get Drunk
16 When They Are Jealous
17 Second Date/ When Someone Flirts With Them
18 When Their Partner Flirts With You
19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities
20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them
21 When You Make Them Jealous
22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out
23 When You Almost Die
24 When They Are Gay for a Day
Author's Note
25 When They Are Sad
26 When They Admit They Want Children
27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower
28 When They Are Being Perverted­
30 When You Get Kidnapped
31 When They Realize You've Been Taken
32 While You Are Captured
33 When You Get Rescued
34 When You Accuse Him of Cheating
35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant
36 When You Talk In Your Sleep
37 When They Talk In Their Sleep
38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family
39 When They Try To Cook
40 When They Are In a Bad Mood
41 When You Get Lost and They Find You
42 When You Are In a Bad Mood
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Author's Note About Updates
43 When It's Your Birthday
44 When It's Their Birthday
45 When You Wake Up With Them
46 When They Propose
47. When They Call You Fat
48. When You Get Married
49 When You Have a Baby
Final Author's Note
Question From The Author
Madara Uchiha or No?
Madara Uchiha Scenarios
Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios - Part 2

29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You

31.2K 558 607
By 553Butterfly553

Updates

Pein

You were training with Konan. She was the only person who you figured wouldn't kill you accidentally, or purposely. You were confident that you could handle a few paper cuts, but you made the mistake of telling her that. It made her angry so she attacked you with many pieces of her paper. You got paper cuts almost all over your body. It hurt so very bad.

"Pein!" You yelled, hoping he'd come to help you. Sure enough, he was there soon after you yelled for him. He took one look at you and was furious instantly.

"Konan what did you do!" Pein yelled loudly. Konan flinched and then got angry too.

"She insulted my jutsu!" Konan argued.

"How dare you harm her like this!" Pein took a step forward to hurt Konan when you spoke up.

"Pein, leave her. Help me right now." You whispered. Pein looked at you and nodded his head. He walked over to you and picked you up.

"Next time you hurt her, she won't stop me from hurting you." Pein threatened. Konan nodded her head. It was odd to see all of that. Konan had never seemed so scared before and Pein never seemed so protective and angry before.

"I'm never training with her again." You mumbled to Pein.

Zetsu

You were curious about Kakuzu so you decided to hang around him. He seemed calm and quiet, but you knew from Hidan and Zetsu that if you pissed Kakuzu off, he'd kill you without mercy. You were honestly afraid of him, but you wanted to see what he did. You were curious about the money.

"Can I hold any of the money? Just for a second?" You asked for the eighth time. Kakuzu twitched. He was trying really hard to not murder you.

"Go away. You cannot touch my money." Kakuzu growled. You sighed and sat down to just watch him. Hidan then came in and made a huge scene about something which knocked money off the table. You picked it up and gave it to Kakuzu. You had good intentions, but you touched his money, so naturally He lashed out at you. He grabbed you by the neck and held you against the wall. Hidan ran off to tell Zetsu, leaving you to be choked.

"Get your hands off of my girlfriend you greedy bastard!" Zetsu yelled as he came into the room. Kakuzu threw you at your boyfriend and stormed off with his money. "Are you alright _____?" Zetsu asked you, holding you in his arms.

"He's scary..." You whimpered. You no longer wanted to see Kakuzu or any money ever again.

Sasori

You and Tobi were playing with a ball and it rolled into Pein's office. No one was allowed in there, but you had to go and get the ball or else you and Tobi would get yelled at again. You figured that you would be in and out, unfortunately, you had no idea where the ball could have been. Just when you sighed and turned to leave, you saw Pein walk in and turn on the lights.

"What do you think you are doing in here?" Pein asked, calmly.

"I was looking for Tobi's ball." You said quietly.

"You and Tobi were playing ball inside again?" Pein took a step forward, and you took a step backwards. Your legs collided with the wall meaning you had nowhere else to go.

"No...I mean yes we were but..." You looked around for an escape. Pein grabbed a hold of your arms and yanked you to him.

"I didn't think you were as stupid as Tobi. I don't like it when people break my rules." Pein growled. His grip tightened on your arms. You let out a scream of pain. Thankfully, Tobi had run off to get Sasori to save you.

"I suggest you let her go, Pein." Sasori growled from behind. "If you want to blame someone, blame Tobi. Just get your hands off of her." Pein released you and walked out of the room. It was odd for him to back off like that, but you didn't question it.

"I'm never coming in here again..." You mumbled as Sasori led you out.

"Good choice."

~

Itachi

You were hanging out with Kisame. You were curious about Samehada. Itachi had been hovering, but he figured you would be safe, so he left to do his own thing. As soon as he left, Kisame showed you what the sword could do. He told you to not touch it though, but of course, as soon as his back was turned, you touched Samehada.

"Ow!" You let out a shriek as the handle shot out spike things to prevent you from holding it.

"Shit, I told you to not touch it!" Kisame gasped. He knew Itachi would kill him now.

"If you tell me to not touch something, I'm going to touch it!" You yelled. Both of your hands were bleeding now. As Kisame tried to stop the bleeding, Itachi walked in.

"What did you do?" Itachi growled. His eyes swirled to sharingan and Kisame collapsed to the ground. Your boyfriend walked over to you. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine 'tachi."

"You're bleeding all over the floor." You looked down at your hands and the floor. Sure enough blood was just pouring all over the floor.

"Oh..."

Kisame

You were hanging out with Deidara. You were in the mood to blow up stuff. Kisame warned you to watch out and be careful, but of course you didn't listen. Congratulations, you blew yourself up. Not into pieces, but you got your arms burned. Deidara flipped out and ran to get Kisame. You just sat on the dirt, surprised by what you did.

"You let what happen to _____!?" You heard Kisame yell loudly. You then heard what sounded like Samehada being using to murder Deidara. Moments later, covered in blood, Kisame appeared at your side.

"I told you to be careful, didn't I?" Your boyfriend scolded you. You frowned and looked up at him with tears in your eyes. "Baby, come here. Let's go get you some burn cream." He picked you up and kissed your lips.

"Is Deidara alive?" You asked, curiously.

"You can worry about that after you're all better." Kisame didn't walk to where he'd come out of. He was making sure you didn't know what he did to Deidara. You were pretty sure now that Deidara was either dead, or close to being dead.

Hidan

You were playing around in the trees with Tobi. I'm not sure what person would think treetop tag would be a good idea, but that's what you were playing. You and he were jumping from tree to tree while trying to tag and avoid each other.

You unfortunately picked a bad branch and it snapped. You fell 50 feet out of the tree right onto your back. You looked dead, so Tobi ran to Hidan and told him that he accidentally killed you.

"You fucking killed someone that's immortal?" Hidan asked. Tobi brought him to you. You groaned in pain. "Stupid bitch, how'd it feel to fucking fall out of a tree?" Hidan laughed his butt off.

"Go fuck yourself Hidan." You snapped at your boyfriend. "Tobi, get me up off the ground."

"Don't touch my bitch you freak!" Hidan yelled as Tobi moved to do what you said.

"For the love of Jashin! Someone pick me up!"

"You were stupid jumping in the trees. Fucking deal with it yourself." Hidan and Tobi left you alone, and broken on the ground.

Kakuzu

You were messing around in Hidan's room. You wanted to play with Hidan's scythe. Kakuzu wasn't aware of what you were doing, and you thought Hidan didn't know either. You were twirling it around. Then your hand slipped and the scythe dug right into your leg.

"Stupid bitch." Hidan said, laughing at you. You realized that he was watching you and let you hurt yourself.

"KAKUZU!" You yelled loudly. He must have heard the pain in your voice because he was there in an instant. He saw the scythe through your leg, and saw red. He tore Hidan apart and threw the body parts everywhere.

"It'll be fine _____. I'll stitch that up." Kakuzu gently took the scythe out of your leg and took you to the room the two of you share.

"Kuzu, it hurts. Hidan just let me do that to myself." You sniffled.

"I won't stitch him back together for a while."

"Good!" You gigged and kissed your boyfriend.

Tobi

You were in the garden with Zetsu. You didn't think that anything bad would happen. So you really didn't think you'd get hit in the head with the shovel. White and black Zetsu were fighting over the shovel and it got swung, resulting in it hitting the back of your head.

You were lying on the ground in pain. You could hear Zetsu debating what to do. They had just decided to eat you and tell Tobi that you ran away, when Tobi walked into the garden area.

"Hey _____ and Zetsu what's-" He saw you on the ground with Zetsu hovering over you with a shovel. "What did you do!?" Obito yelled. Zetsu threw the shovel and went into the ground. Obito went right over to you. "_____?"

"Obito, my head aches." You mumbled.

"Well, Zetsu did just hit you with a shovel."

"That bastard." Obito helped you up and took you to the bedroom. He turned to leave. "Where are you going?"

"To buy weed killer." Obito replied darkly. You couldn't help but giggle.

Deidara

You were bothering Itachi. Stupid, yes, but you had nothing better to do. You kept talking and poking him. You wanted to make him snap. You successfully did it.

"Enough!" Itachi yelled, sharingan swirling into his eyes. You were caught in a genjutsu instantly. Deidara head Itachi yell, so he was there quickly and got to see you fall to the ground.

"What just happened, hm?" Deidara asked the angry Uchiha.

"She was bothering me, what was I supposed to do?" Itachi simply asked as he left the room. Deidara released the genjutsu and helped you stand up.

"Why does everything hurt?" You asked your boyfriend.

"You pissed off Itachi, hm." Deidara informed you as he pulled you to the couch. "I'll go get him back, hm."

"Deidara, he'll put you in a genjutsu. Just stay with me." You didn't feel well now.

"Fine, hm." Deidara sat with you on the couch. He silently sent a few centipede bombs to attack Itachi. You heard explosions and glared at Deidara. You burst into laughter, with Deidara, when Itachi talked in. He was charred and his hair was burned. He looked furious, it was very funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
172K 3.9K 18
Just some fluffy scenarios of Naruto bois and yourself. Please enjoy : ))
378K 8K 95
Hey guys ! there are alot of these around but i wanted to write my own. (Alot of spelling mistakes because it's a baby book. Grammar Nazis beware) y...
4.8K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...