Land Of Wishes | JiKook short...

By Calicoangel13

A compilation of short Jikook stories. Date Started: February 27, 2023 (Published: March 2, 2023) Date Ended: More

Hello!
Story 1: BFF
1.2
1.3
Story 2: Paper Rings
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
Story 3: T.A.H.O. (Trust Always & Hold On)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
Story 4: Strawberry Avalanche
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.9 (flashback part I)
4.9 (flashback part II)
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25 part I
4.25 part II
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31 part I
4.31 part II
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.35
4.36
4.37: EPILOGUE
Story 5: Jinx and Serendipity
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11 part I: The Selection
5.11 part II: The Selection
5.12
5.13 part I
5.13 part II
5.14 part I
5.14 part II
5.14 part III
5.15 part I
5.15 part II
5.15 part III
5.16
5.17 part I
5.17 part II
5.17 part III
5.18 part I
5.18 part II
5.18 part III
5.18 part IV
5.18 part V
5.19 part I
5.19 part II
5.20
5.21 part I
5.21 part II
5.21 part III
5.22 part I
5.22 part II
5.22 part III
5.23
5.24 part I
5.24 part II
5.24 part III
5.25 part I
5.25 part II
5.25 part III
5.26 part I
5.26 part II
5.26 part III
5.27 part I
5.27 part II
5.27 part III
5.28 part II
5.28 part III
5.28 part IV
5.29 part I
5.29 part II
5.29 part III
5.30

5.28 part I

52 6 12
By Calicoangel13

{a/n: I'm back again angels! In this chapter, I'll be adding a little NSFW since the two are alone in Jimin's studio... Hehe}

~

The couple were enjoying their time talking about work and lessons when Jungkook's hands went under his lover's shirt, enjoying the warmth of skin under his touches... Jimin choked on his breath as soon as the latter suck a huge hickey on his neck that is quite visible to all... It is no surprise that if someone saw the way he look now, they will easily realize that Jimin had a steamy time with his boyfriend...

"Wait Jungkook-ssi~ We shouldn't do this right now since we're in the office..." Jimin purred. "My dad might surprise visit me here anytime soon..."

"The door is locked, so it's okay..." Jungkook start attacking Jimin's neck and collarbone with kisses while his thumb brushing gently his nubs.

"B-but~" The smaller whines. "Appa knew that I'm working with my music... So it's no surprise if he shows up here to check on my work..."

"But Cherry~ I can't wait any longer... Can't we just do it here? We'll be quick, I promise!" Jungkook starts unbuttoning his lover's dress shirt as he suckles his left nub while pinching the other. "Good thing you didn't wear that purple oversized vest today since I don't have the patience to take everything slowly..."

Jungkook placed his lover down the couch and hovered on top of him... The way Jimin eyed the latter's boner under his skinny jeans signifies that he also wanted to have sex despite the location... The taller on top smirked at the poor angel, slowly unzipping his pants and tugging his manhood out... He then guided Jimin's hand on it, sliding up and down with a precum dribbling down its shaft...

"Cherry~" Said Jungkook with his breathy voice. "Just a little more... Haah~"

Jimin pumps it faster, letting the taller moan while resting his knees on each side of the angel... The way he knew that his lover is close to cumming, he stopped working with his hand and tapped his thigh to get his attention... "Jungkook-ssi~ I want you to touch me too... It hurts down there..."

Jungkook moved himself down so that his lover could change his position... Once he noticed the smaller is not moving at all, he pulled Jimin by the ankle and spread his legs wide to position himself in between... The view is so lewd that his dick already twitched in anticipation...
"Goodness! How can you be so hot even with your pants still on?"

"Please don't tease me Jungkook-ssi~ I'm already at my limit..." Jimin whines.

"Alright love~ I'm sorry... How about I eat you out as my punishment for being such a bad boy on you?" The taller wiggle his brows, as if he already knows the answer to his own question. "I'll make the pain stop and change it to pleasure..."

The cute little angel could only nod in response as the devil in front of him already pulled his pants and underwear down, making him completely naked... Jungkook smirks even bigger, as he looks up at his beloved lover like a sly fox waiting for his permission... When the latter finally agreed with his idea, Jungkook didn't waste any more time and devoured Jimin hungrily... The squelching sound bounce through the walls of the studio, combined with Jimin's moans and grunts...

"You like it here baby? Should I add another finger?" Jungkook asked while still moving his finger in and out.

"You don't have to ask me such things~ Just please hurry up and help me, my love..." Jimin covered his face with his arm to avoid the gaze of the taller teasing him...

Jungkook pulled his arms away and raised his brow. "Don't cover your face Cherry... I wanna see and hear you clearly..."

Jimin hiccups in between his breathy moans as he felt the tongue of his beloved person inside him... Jungkook truly knows all of his sensitive spots and he's really aiming it good. "T-that's enough Jungkook-ssi~ I want you now..."

"But you're the one who said that Mr. Park will be here any minute... How can I fuck my princess knowing that my in-law will see us?" Jungkook pretends to be innocent despite his two fingers scissoring inside. "Maybe I should stop?"

"No no please! I need you so bad~" He cries.

"But your dad~" The taller sing-song. "We can't let him see how good his precious baby being fuck from behind, right? For sure he will get mad for causing trouble inside the company~"

"B-but—" Jimin sobs quietly.

"Be a good boy for now and let me use my fingers... If you behave well, I'll make sure to fuck you in our room all night that you won't be able to walk for days..." Jungkook looks up to him with a knowing smile. "Can you do that for me baby?"

Tears fell down on Jimin's cheeks as the poor little bean agreed despite not cumming at all... (thanks to his meanie boyfriend) Jungkook pulled out his fingers on the puckered hole and give it one last kiss before helping the smaller wear his undies and pants back... The beautiful boy sniffles again and again but didn't argue anymore; too tired and frustrated by his lover's teasing... He will definitely get his revenge tonight...

Let's see who will beg for whom...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.3K 37
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
61.6K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
53.1K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
2.9M 71.9K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...