The Crown Prince of the Three...

Autorstwa NadiaMarvel

Hualian adopting our baby boy Wei Wuixan. Very much inspired so shootout to those others that I binged for th... Więcej

•The Baby•
•Adoption and New Life•
•FengQing Surprise•
•Crowning of a Prince•
•Grandparents visitation•
•Father-Son's Day•
•A-ying's New Cousin•
•Meeting New Friends•
•Telling The Truth•
Author's Notice
•Friendly Visit•
•Exciting News•
•Visiting the Immortal Mountain•
•Welcome•
•I beg your pardon?•
•Show and Tell•
•Training Chaos•
•Chaos Continues•
•Brother of The Father•
•Explanations•(not update)
•Together at Last•
•The End of the Trip•
•Mortal Visitors at Ghost City•
•Night Hunt Goes Wrong•
•A Prince's Future•
•A Risk Willing to Take•
•Making Amends•
•Red Lantern Festival•
•Cloud Recesses•
•An Untrustworthy Prince?•
•The First Class•
•An Unexpected Visit•
•Falling in, Silver Lights•
•His Half Brother•
•The Wen Siblings•
•Freedom•
•A Prophecy and Family•
•To Late•
•Promise•

•Sword Tricks•

1.5K 81 8
Autorstwa NadiaMarvel

The training have been nothing but hell. Two days ago they were still battling with not running (Nie Huaisang) and not repeating the same mountain runs and dodging bamboo sticks that seemed to enlarge.

Now that one week has passed, as a text for the boys before they get to the second section of their training, is to visit the demonic realm.

The three sect boys were hesitant. They've been taught about the demonic realm. Violent and filled with ruthless creatures of all kinds of levels.

With enough pleading and begging for them to join and the reassurance of Hua ying and his cousins joining them in this lovely journey did they break down their walls and join them.

Shen Qingqui joined aswell, giving Ming Fan the rights along with Liu Qingge and Shang Qinghua the ability to not fuck over his peak while he's gone.

They arrived at the gates of the demonic realms. The sect boys couldn't fathom the things that caught their eyes. From a large Kingdom down the long paved path of houses,red lakes and ghosts and demons wondering the streets.

"Welcome to the Demonic Kingdom." He announced as they walked into the kingdom.

"This is..massive." Nie Huaisang spoke from behind Feng Xuanyu.

"Mhm."

"Just not as big as A-die's Shushu."

"Yeah my brother is great and whatever. Stop rubbing it in." He frowned to his nephew.

Hua ying giggled.

"Let's get to the training before you mingle with the merciless lunatics currently living here." Shen Qingqui began to ushering the children to the kingdom itself.

"That's not the right word Shizun."

"We'll have that conversation later.." He mumbled glancing to the side of his husband's walking pace.

Luo Binghe takes that opportunity to behind his speech. "Ok so it all started-"

"No!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, well come to your new place of training for this lovely test. All of you have a maze to complete. Using the tricks and skills that you used for the training in Qing Jiang Peak, try it here." He explained with a smile smile.

Jiang Cheng rose an hand up.

"Purple cat." He pointed to the boy.

"Cat- Nevermind, so is there any rules?"

"Better question what is the monster ranks? I will like to live, love, you know?" Nie Huaisang snuck into the conversation, not caring about this personal questioning.

"Really?" Jiang Cheng looked unimpressed with Nie Huaisang's comment.

"Yes really. Have a problem?"

"Do you have a problem idiot?"

Feng Xuanyu moved in and grabs Nie Huaisang away from Jiang Cheng. "Let's not fight."

"Tsk getting lucky I see." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and turns away.

"Done?" Luo Binghe asked, folding his arms.

"Don't mind them." Lan Wanji spoke a bit heartless but he didn't really worry about what they think.

"Don't mind us?!?"

"A-Wanji!"

~~~~~~
Shen Qingqui moves to his husband's side. "This is your test."

The group looks at this long road filled with hanging branched trees and an unnerving feeling emanating from out of it.

"Oh it's worst than the dark forest.." Nie Huaisang whispered, hiding behind Feng Xuanyu.

Jiang Cheng and and Lan Wanji looked at each other and back at the forest.

"Something doesn't feel right."

"Of course if doesn't. Your not really in a place that feels safe you know." Hua ying said as him and Gu Zi headed forward.

"Come on before you are left behind." Gu Zi called them over, Feng Xuanyu following behind.

"A-Xuanyu! Don't leave me!" Nie Huaisang ran after him and cling to his arm.

Jiang Cheng scowled before he shouted. "No leaving behind but your still walking!"

"Come on Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wanji hurried over to Hua ying's side.

Now Shen Qingqui and Luo Binghe was alone. "Do you think they'll be fine?"

"They will. A-ying and his cousins have done this more than once. They'll be fine."

Shen Qingqui was skeptical but he had some high hopes for those sect boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHH!"

"A-Huaisang!! Don't run!!"

"No I want to live!!-ah!" Nie Huaisang tripped and almost fell till Hua ying came into the rescue anf grabbed his robes. Unfortunately, with so much speed that he came with he ended up tripping and they both collided into one another and landed on the cold dirt ground.

Hua ying lifted up with a groan. "Ow.." he whined, rubbing at his head. Quickly he rose up from Nie Huaisang's still layed body. "A-Huaisang! Are you ok?"

"Ugh..yeah..am I alive..?"

Hua ying slapped him on his back, launching him forward again. "Ah-"

"Did you feel that?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yep." He thumbed up. "Right so your alive. Now come on."

Hua ying helped Nie Huaisang to his feet, letting the boy dust off his robes. "I'm so glad I'm not wearing one of my personal robes.."

"It isn't that dirty. So your fine."

"I guess.."

Gurgling...

Hua ying and Nie Huaisang stopped they little chit chat. "You heard that right..?" Nie Huaisang asked softly, already trying to hide behind Hua ying's small frame.

"Loud and clear." Hua ying used his free hand and picked up a rock. "Hold this." He goes to Suíbián to Nie Huaisang.

"Huh ok-oh my god!-" Nie Huaisang wheezed loudly as his entire body hanged forward. This scimitar wasn't light as he thought. The thing weight so much he wasn't even able to lift it again.

Hua ying lifted the rock, aimed it where he felt was a large dark pressure and throws it like a spear.

A loud roar sounded. "Found it-" he turns to Nie Huaisang who looked out of breath and sweating. "You ok?"

"What does this thing..weigh..?!" He yelled in a strained voice.

Hua ying then remembered something. "Oh I'm sorry!" He takes back Suíbián and helped his winded friend. "I shouldn't have given you the my sword."

Nie Huaisang needed a minute. "Why is it so heavy??"

"Oh it's supposed to be like that. My family made it for me..My A-die said that Suíbián is only to be held by the owner, if anyone decides to take it, it will weigh more to them. Almost unbearable to handle." He explained.

"That's not normal..." Nie Huaisang blinked.

"I never said the Suíbián was normal. Actually he is very far from normal."

Nie Huaisang sighs at his friend. He can't with him sometimes. He really was a different breed entirely.

The noises of the creature stalking them grew louder and they entered a fighting stance. "It's everywhere."

"We can't run."

"What-why not?!"

Large red eyes gleamed brightly, absolutely furious after it was thrown at.

"It's massive..think it should go back into the darkness from which it came."

Hua ying snorts. "I wish."

"Don't worry I got this one." Hua ying stood front.

"Got what-"

Hua Ying throw Suíbián into the air, the black well made quality scimitar spinning in the air. Hua ying lifted his hand and captured Suíbián by the middle of it's blade.

He held it like he would to a bow, pulling back a glowing red string connecting the ends together. The said thread was as thin as a single strain of hair. It's glowing color gave it a brighter view for not the user and the onlooker.

Nie Huaisang watched in amazed shock as Hua ying turned this scimitar into a bow, pulling it back and the sky around them littered with copies of Suíbián floating high and mighty.

Hua ying released the pull, sending millions of flying Suíbián copies at the creature impaling it without any problem or resistance.

The monster roared and clawed and backed up, shaking the very ground they stood on. With it's cries came it's downfall and it dropped with a crashing thud onto the floor.

Hua ying thrown Suíbián into the air again and held it the right way.

"And done!"

Nie Huaisang, poor Nie Huaisang looked like a gorged eyed fish from the very sight that he was graced to see.

"Nie Huaisang? Nie Huaisang are you in there?" He waved in his face as the frozen didn't move a muscle.

"A-Huaisang!" Hua ying shakes him violently.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" He pulled Hua ying's hands from his shoulders. "I'm up.." He mumbled still stunned.

"Welcome to the land of the living. Did I break you?"

"Bre-break me-Wait what was that just now?! Your whole scimitar turned or something into a whole bow!! Well not really but there was a glowing red sting and alot of Suíbiáns starts floating above us and you released them and they all insta killed that thing-imsoconfusedrightnow..."

Hua ying watched as Nie Huaisang babbled and mumbled on and on about his confusion and Hua ying just stood there. Is he supposed to do something??

'Oh!'

Hua ying fixed his finger to flick Nie Huaisang on the forehead taking his babbles away. When it made contact he stood there with his arms folded.

"Ow!" Nie Huaisang rubbed at the spot, looking to Hua ying. "What-why??"

"Words is to be understood. And you my dear friend have lost all speaking function." He replied, basically lecturing him like his A-die does to him.

"Ow.." He rubbed more and pouted.

"Ah I'm sorry. I really didn't understand a single thing that flew out your mouth."

"How am I supposed to! Your sword just multiplied, turned or whatever it did just now into a bow!" He continues to fret.

"Suíbián can do more than that you know."

"..Like what?.."

"Using it as a bow, it can morph into a spear scimitar. Separate into a duelled weapon and I can control it with my demonic energy... though that's still a working progress.."

"....."

"....."

"Whoa.." Nie Huaisang's whole body felt down. His joy seemed to diminish to zero flat.

"Ah! What's with that face!?"

"How do you expect me to react?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay finally an update! Hope y'all enjoy and have a good day or night lovies! Other book updates will take long cause right now my brain is focusing on one before it loses its motivation to function again.

Also the swords morphing idea is a inspired version from my very favorite other version of this hualian adopting Wei Ying franchise going on. I didn't want to mimick it all together so I thrown in something there.

Hua XianLe is my everything and I recommend it.

Anyways, cya in the next one🦊🌹🧸

Czytaj Dalej

To TeĹź Polubisz

22.9K 1.8K 39
COMPLETED ✔️ 《MDZS BOYS Chatfic》 *Pending for extras...... Starring in the main chat: • Jiang Cheng • Wei Wuxian • Lan Wangji • Xue Yang • Song Lan ...
1.6K 37 5
Just HuaLian oneshots that pop into my head. I don't own the characters from TGCF. (Sorry for any bad writing ^v^)
55.9K 2K 37
What will happen if you got transmigrated in MDZS as Wei Wuxian's sister? What will you do? How will you save your brother's life? And what powers do...
49.7K 2K 13
what if the mdzs universe also included secondary genders what if only soulmates react stronger to each other phormones than everybody else what if l...