Nightmarionne x Reader

By Zuvoo_

... "CLOSE THE DOOR!" "I-I- I can't!" I managed to whisper back, barely audible. I waited. I didn't hear any... More

Before you begin...
Chills
Nightmares
Whispers
Sunbeams
Trust Me
Breakfast
Park
Ice Cream
Night Terrors
Anything
Answers
Coffee
Close
Movie
Friend-Zoned
Confession
Multiple Confessions
Lights and Stars
Jealous
Trouble
Target
Choice
Bad Ending
Good Ending

Afterword

28 1 2
By Zuvoo_

this part was originally at the end of the last chapter but decided to make it it's own section.

Aaand that's a wrap! Well, kinda.
Thank you all SO much for reading my story! This was sort of a test for me to see how people would like my work, and though I myself kind of lost interest in the Mari a while ago, I just couldn't end the story because I loved you guys too much. Even if it's only a handful of people who enjoy my story, that's enough for me.
Thank you for sticking with my story, even through all the delays and me forgetting to post or having no inspiration and... Well, you know what? Thank you. That's all I need to say.

However, it doesn't end here!
Although the main story is complete, I will take requests for any short stories or scenarios you would like to see, and make up a few of my own. (Maybe like a few about the children, Mari's proposal, mayyyybe, ect.)

Also yoooo almost 2,500 views let's goooooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 256 22
When you wake up in a strange building surrounded in flashing lights and silence you can only pray that you'll be safe. However when a young man craw...
10.5K 239 16
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED AND WILL BE CONTINUED BY @Angelinaa1616 Hello! If you've read the "Cut My strings (Marionette x reader)by Syakira Rene" th...
94.5K 2.5K 29
9/25 PARTS FULLY EDITED • Chapters with a ✓ in the title means they have been edited. I nearly leapt out my skin when I whipped around to face him...
287K 10.4K 56
(𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were vibrant and cute, you liked to dance and...