Drarry Oneshots

By dilfnnibal

Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoM... More

•!Info!•
Love and Hate
Bad Idea
Leaving the Dursley's
Blind Date
Texting (1/2)
Texting (2/2)
Broomsticks and Flowers
"Jealous, Malfoy?"
Secret Relationships
A Poem For You

Muggle Music (Super Freak)

1.4K 12 1
By dilfnnibal

Tw: kind of cringe- I was writing and half way through I realized how silly this was
Plot: Draco discovers muggle music and decides to listen to some while hiding in the Room of Requirement and studying. Unfortunately for him, Potter could hear it too.

Written by MelBel
______________________________

Draco taps his foot to the beat of Super Freak. He scribbles down notes on some parchment and continues tapping his foot and bobbing his head to the beat of the music.

The record player spins slowly in the corner, looping the song Super Freak. Before Draco would never dare to use a Muggle item, but he heard Potter talking to Weasley and Granger about music that wasn't classical or magical. Draco couldn't believe that Muggles could make good music, but here he is now, bobbing his head to Super Freak.

He decided it wouldn't hurt to give some music a try, especially if he could try it out in privacy in the Room of Requirement. For the past hour or two he's been studying and taking notes with the joy of Rick James in the background.

"She's a very kinky girl," he sings along quietly while tapping his free hand on the desk now, getting more into the music.

"The kind you don't take home to mother," Draco can't help but smile to himself. The music starts to make him feel giddy, so he stands up, putting his quill down and grabbing his wand.

He flips through his book of spells, trying to focus but he can't. He finally gives in to the music and puts all his stuff down and stands in the middle of the room. He sings joyously along to the music and strips off his robes and loosens the tie around his neck, as well as pulling it out from under his sweater vest.

"She's alright! She's alright!" Draco starts moving his shoulders as he sways back and forth, moving over to the record player.

It's not long for the songs to end and repeat. This time, Draco wants to sing all of it.

The beat starts up again and Draco snaps along, "she's a very kinky girl! The kind you don't take home to mother!" He doesn't even notice room of requirement opening.

He keeps singing along and starts doing a little shimmy as he dances.

"He's a super freak! Super freak! He's a super freak," he changes she to he as he dances. He laughs softly as his mind starts to drift to Potter. He wonders what other Muggle things the wizard might like that Draco might like too.

The song finishes and Draco places his hands on his hips, looking down at the record as it restarts itself. "Oh Potter," he says out loud, slightly out of breath from all the dancing and laughing.

He hasn't felt this happy in awhile and it's all thanks to some Muggle music. "You never fail to amaze me," he chuckles while shaking his head.

'"Malfoy," a voice calls out. The blonde freezes before slowly turning around to see the owner of the voice.

There stands Potter with a smug smile on his stupid face. Draco is quick to scowl at him, "Potter! How did you get in here?!" He yells over the music.

"Are you listening to Super Freak?" He asks, avoiding Draco's question. The blonde just stands there, unimpressed with Potter's intrusion.

"How long have you been standing there?" Draco asks, more hesitantly. Potter's smile somehow grows larger, causing Malfoy to groan in response.

"He's a super freak! Super freak!" He starts copying Draco's little shimmy, mocking him playfully.

"Oh shove off Potter, you shouldn't even be in here," he growls out.

Harry just laughs and starts walking around the room, seeing how Draco has it set up. There's a desk with his wand, parchment and book on it. The rest of the room is pretty plain, expect for the record player playing Super Freak on repeat.

"How did you discover this? I thought you hated Muggle things," he asks while examining the record player. The Dursley's had one but he was never allowed to pick any songs, he only heard music being played when he was locked up in his room or when he was in the cabinet.

"I do hate Muggle things," Draco grumbles while crossing his arms over his chest like a child. "And it doesn't matter how I discovered it Potter."

Harry smiles at him, knowing fully well Draco was listening in to his conversation with Ron and Hermione. He could feel eyes on him the whole time, Harry can always feel Draco's gaze.

"I just never thought you'd like such things," Harry says while nodding his head to the song.

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me," Draco says stubbornly. Harry hums in response and turns around to face Malfoy.

He starts walking towards Malfoy with a bit of a sway. "What are you doing here, Potter? Have you only come to mock me?" He asks, rather flustered.

"No, I came here for myself but then I heard music playing," he explains. "I'm just surprised it would be you listening to it!" Harry teases playfully, but Malfoy couldn't be more annoyed.

"It's a good song," Harry starts humming along, meanwhile Draco is confused as hell.

Who does Potter think he is? Storming into a private room when he knew somebody else was using it! That stupid Potter boy.

"He likes the boys in the band! He says I'm his all time favourite!" Potter sings along, switching she to he, just as Malfoy did.

The Slytherin groans and rubs his temples. "Potter, stop it, you are just embarrassing yourself," he begs him to stop but he doesn't.

Potter continues singing along and dancing around the room like an idiot.

"He's a very kinky guy, one you won't bring home to mother," Harry sings while approaching Malfoy. Draco feels his cheeks heat up, as well as the tips of his ears.

Pink blush forms, catching Harry's attention. "Dance with me," Harry extends his hand to Malfoy.

"What has gotten into you? Change of heart?" Draco sneers at Harry.

"Shut up and loosen up Malfoy," he walks to the record player and turns the music up more.

"Please? One dance and then I'll leave and you can continue your weird wizardly dance!" He giggles happily while swaying side to side. It's odd seeing Harry in such a good mood.

It doesn't seem like he's intoxicated either, he's just having a good time and trying to have fun with Malfoy.

"Merlin Harry, it's late," Draco says with a tired sigh.

Harry stops dancing and looks into Draco's cold, icy eyes. "You called me Harry."

Draco's eyebrows furrow, he didn't notice himself calling Potter by his actual name. He must be super tired then.

"That was an accident. I think it's time we wrap this up and get to bed," Draco rushes over to his things and starts packing them away.

"One dance and we can go to bed," Harry argues.

Draco finishes packing his things and turns to Harry with an unimpressed look on his face. Potter frowns slightly, "but you were dancing earlier!"

"Bloody hell Potter, fine! But then I'm heading straight to bed," he growls out.

Harry smiles happily and the song repeats itself. He extends his arm again, offering his hand to Draco. The Malfoy sighs before linking their fingers together. Harry's hand is warm and is notably smaller than his. His fingers are thin and his hands are soft, making Draco worry about his own hands.

While holding hands, Harry starts swaying back and forth, starting a swing like dance. Draco catches on quickly and begins leading their silly little dance.

Holding hands, they swing each other around, twirling one another and laughing. They both sing happily and Draco comes out of his shell more. The two start shouting the words together with large smiles on their faces.

The song soon comes to an end and Potter manages to trip over his own feet and falls onto the ground, pulling Malfoy on top of him; his lips accidentally crashing into Draco's.

Malfoy's eyes go wide and he's quick to pull away, staring at Harry like he's crazy, but as soon as Harry looks back, his heart flutters and the atmosphere changes.

He notices Potter's just as shocked as him, except he catches the other wizard's eyes flickering back to his lips.

"Oh Merlin, please forgive me," Draco speaks out loud before pressing his lips back into Harry's, earning an umph sound.

Harry doesn't stop him, he just smiles into the kiss and brings his hand up to Draco's cheek, cupping it. Their lips move together perfectly as they share their first kiss.

Draco soon pulls away, looking down at Harry. The same smug smile is on his face, just like before.

"Say nothing about this Potter," Draco gets off of him and stands up, dusting his clothes off. He straightens his sweater vest and tucks his tie back under.

Harry sits up and supports himself with his arms.

"You're a very special boy," he sings along, cheekily.

Draco rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah Gryffindork, time for bed," he picks up all his stuff, ignoring the butterflies in his stomach.

Harry stands up and dusts himself off as well and looks at Malfoy. His presence is warmer than it was before, he seems more relaxed and happy.

"You'll tell no one of this," Draco repeats. Harry nods his head with blush on his cheeks.

"Trust me, you're my super freak, I won't tell anyone anything," Harry says jokingly while giving Draco a little nudge with his shoulder.

"You're so gross Potter," Draco cringes before leaving Harry alone in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 244 15
DRARRY ONE-SHOTSSSSSS.(ehm- excuse me)Enjoy my OPT's shenanigans aka Drarry's shenanigans. A whole book on Drarry one-shots :) "The best feeling in t...
113K 2.8K 50
It's Drarry! It's Oneshots! Most of them contain fluff, a little bit of angst, maybe some sad but lots of Drarry love. Now Completed!
183K 4.5K 10
#drarry #harrypotter #dracomalfoy #fanfiction #oneshots
2.6K 101 26
Do I know you? HarryPotterxDracoMalfoy