Lotus Flower Bomb

By yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ More

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

TWELVE

13.6K 1.2K 673
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
June 5th
Monday

Babygirl

i'm a pescatarian...

i can't eat nun from there. they
only have pork, chicken, and beef. i eat
seafood hun

Dummy do you not
see they have pasta?

dummy?

delete my number.

You know I didn't mean it
like that Sammy🤦🏽‍♂️

ion know shit!

i'm jp😭 Kamariii ion knowww,
just pick for me🙄

So imma get you a chicken
breast and call it a day

and imma throw that shit
at yo head too.

Be throwing every else
besides the one thing you need to be
throwing👎🏽

I do... just not for you...

Cute.

Remember that when you see me.

I said it over text...Ima always have
it to remember

Kamari was seated in the leather rolling chair behind his black-built desk inside his office at Champ Boxing gym. Shaking his head first, he didn't even bother to respond back to her message. She played entirely way too much and he isn't the one to play with her.

She would find out he doesn't play with her if she kept going.

Leaving the message thread between them, he clicked the power button of his space-black iPhone 14 Pro Max. Looking ahead, he chuckled at the sight of Grayson sitting patiently on the black leather couch beside the door. He looked so annoyed and bored out of his mind while waiting. "You miss that iPad don't you?" He teased him and held in the laughter he was feeling.

Samara took his iPad as punishment yesterday after saying a curse word. This was the third time he has had his iPad taken from him since he got it. First, after he pushed and yelled at Samara on Mother's Day he got it taken for three days. A week ago he got it taken because he wasn't cleaning up his toys as instructed by Sam.

Now it's gone again.

It was hilarious to Kamari, he's been looking angry all day. Kamari had to be at the gym all day to prepare for the first day of camp tomorrow. The gym has been closed and the only source of entertainment was helping Kamari. He wanted to respect Samara's parenting by not giving him an electronic device to entertain Grayson when he was too busy to entertain him.

"Dang, yall not leavin' yet? Thought you finished everything?" Ben tiredly stood at the door frame of Kamari's office. He mainly comes to the gym for alone time or just to take a nap from home. Mari could see how much K'yana stressed him and Yasmine out, as of lately, all she does is cry.

"Yeah, I did. Just had to see what we're gonna eat tonight," He replied, standing from his desk. "Grab ya' stuff lor man," He instructed, grabbing his Macbook computer and the three red plastic folders. He packed his sprayground brand Kids' Rugrats Reptar Attack Backpack with a few items he needed to take home while Ben tried to talk Grayson's ears off.

After leaving the office and setting the alarm security system of the gym, the three were walking out of the gym. Kamari allowed Ben to handle the locking of the gym building while he and Grayson walked to his Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat SUV. Using his keyfob in his hands, he unlocked the door–causing the engine to roar. They walked around the back of the vehicle, going towards the right side. He helped Grayson inside the SUV and then shut the door once he was beginning to buckle himself in.

"Waddup wit' you and Sammy?" Ben noisily asked while Kamari set his book bag in the passenger seat and then walked around the back of the SUV where Ben was leaning on the hood of his car.

Kamari lowly chuckled, "Nothin'," He simply answered. He isn't a person who tells anyone his business–not because he couldn't trust anyone or because something is a secret but Mari simply believes everything wasn't meant for others to know. Kamari has always taken peace and pride in having a private life knowing he is a famous Boxer.

Plus, he couldn't tell anyone anything about what was happening between him and Samara. They don't speak about why they are gravitating towards each other over the last months. He knew he enjoyed spending time with her and Grayson and he didn't want to end the vibe they had going on.

Ben eyes his brother a tad first before nodding his head slowly "Ard, but next time someone asks you about her–try not to show ya' teeth so much bro," He teased, leaning off his car hood.

Kamari only laughed, making his way toward the driver's seat "Shut up dummy. Love ya, hit me when you make it home," He tugged the door handle open.

"Ard, love ya' too,"

_________________

Kamari sat on the patio couch on the terrace of his penthouse. His left leg popped up in Samara's lap while she massaged his ankle and they listened to Grayson who sat on the other side of her–speak about his day. "I put on gloves and fight Mr. Ben too, Mama," He spoke excitedly, grabbing onto her left arm.

Not verbally responding, her head lifted from looking down then she looked over at Kamari. "Ben didn't fight back. It was mainly him beating Ben up," He explained after reading the funny expression on her face.

Grayson wasn't supposed to tell her that part of his day.

Samara didn't like boxing after learning more about the sport after meeting Kamari. She made it very clear she didn't want Grayson to follow the pathway of boxing.

"Mm," She eyed him for a second before turning her attention back to his ankle. Just by the small humming, Kamari knew he might get an earful when Grayson was asleep later. "What else did you do bop?" She wondered, focusing her hands on his ankle.

"Nothin'," He carelessly shrugged. "Is Mari gonna me okay Mama?" Grayson wondered, staring down at Kamari's swollen ankle.

He didn't know what he did wrong but the same ankle he injured in his last fight last year was irking him for a week now. Samara thought maybe it could be his Achilles and he should go to his doctor but he refused. He didn't feel like it was necessary, he just stepped wrong today. 

He was being hard headed as usual.

"Mhm," She shortly hummed, attempting to hide her aggravated mood but Kamari could see right through it. Sam has been acting that way since they came to Kamari's place. Usually, she was energetic and very talkative–especially with her son. Kamari was confused as to what happened because when he last talked to her after he left the gym–she sounded perfectly fine.

"I'll put some icy hot on this later," She gently moved his leg from her lap. Kamari lowly hissed as he stretched his leg out in front of him. "It's 7:25, let's go get ready for bed. Say goodnight to Mari," She ran her fingers through his crispy triangle parted–two-strand twists that touched his shoulders.

Kamari was glad Grayson had bedtime at Eight every weekday. Tomorrow being the first day of camp, he has to be at the gym by seven in the morning. It will be his first time getting Grayson up in the morning by himself. Mari needed Grayson to be well-rested in order for him not to be cranky.

Samara has a half day at work tomorrow meaning she doesn't have to be at work until twelve in the afternoon. He wanted her to get extra hours of sleep and enjoy the child-free relaxing spacing. Besides the hours she spends at work, those are the only child-free moments she has.

"I sleep here right?" He looked up at his mom.

She nodded, kissing his forehead "Yes but we have to go home to get your spendanight bag because I forgot it," She stood to her feet, pulling her work leggings up on her lower, and Kamari watched her ass bounce up and down in the swift motion.

"Goodnight Marriii," Grayson climbed in his lap first then gave him a big hug. "Night Lor man," He hugged him back causing Grayson to laugh being swung side to side. He kissed his forehead before putting him on the floor and Grayson took off running around the corner towards the door.

"Are you sleeping over too right?" Kamari asked, sitting up a bit in his spot then gripping a handful of Samara's right ass cheek in his large hands.

She playfully rolled her eyes at him "Yeah, I'mma take my shower after I get him situated and come back if you are still out here," She leaned down, pecking his lips three times provoking a small smirk to appear over his lips.

"Let me take a shower with you," He half-joked.

"I told you I'm not having sex with you Kamari. You ain' gonna be able to survive hun," She thinned her lips together and softly tapped the side of his face.

He sucked his teeth "You think I'm that weak? We're grown baby girl," He matched the thinned lips facial expression. Kamari of course enjoyed sex but he didn't turn every moment into a sex moment–he had enough self-control in himself.

"Us being grown has nothing to do with you not being able to last. You can't even last right now with yo' li' man making himself known and all I did was kiss you," She looked down at his lap, pointing her finger at his visible print making an appearance through his royal blue basketball shorts.

He licked his lips "I'm always like this when I'm around you, that aint nothing new," He carelessly shrugged his shoulders, settling backwards in his spot and she started laughing "And you can see ain' nothin' lor bout him so stop talkin' shit and be real," He smirked, raising his arched right eyebrow.

"The smallest I've ever seen. That's all," She teased, instantly wiping the smirk from his face.

"Come on mama!" They each heard Grayson yell from around the corner. Kamari shook his head "Remember what you said Sam," He picked up his phone from the side of him after feeling a vibrating sensation on his bottom.

"Believe me, I will," She shouted back, causing him to chuckle, reading the caller ID stretched across his phone screen.

Ben🧬🦾
Would like facetime...

Accept | Decline

He clicked the green accept icon and then waited for the call to connect. After a few seconds, Ben's natural mugging expression popped in the camera screen and the gray fog of smoke speared in his background. "What you want nigga?" Kamari bluntly asked, having his face scrunched up.

"Bi—I didn't call you to argue bitch," Ben fussed back at him. "You talked to yo' sister today?" He questioned.

"No, I blocked her so she can't call me nomo," He simply replied, making Ben bust out laughing, knowing Kamari was serious. He truthfully didn't care, anyone could get blocked with no hesitation. As Kamari was getting older, he was learning to stand fully on his personal boundaries. He didn't need to allow anyone to ruin his peaceful life he had built for himself.

"I should've done the same shit. She isnt gettin' I dont give no fawks 'bout ha' fawkin' fava. Outta all people she thought the two kids this nigga abandoned and never dropped a dime for to speak at his parole hearing?" He squinted his eyes "The stewpidest shit she ever hit my phone about, Da' fawk?" He scoffed annoyingly but Kamari felt everything he was saying.

The three siblings' dad–Darius had a hearing next month for him to get out on parole. Lanae believes if all three of them speak out on the changes of Darius then it would be a better chance of himi
getting out on probation. She wanted to use the family sympathy route, she even asked her mother who finally after years moved on from him.

"I told her if I go, I'mma tellem tew keep his ass in there. And she got mad," Kamari shook his head. "She's being selfish as hell, she isnt ever gonna understand shit from our perspective so stop speakin' to us about the nigga. The nigga didn't even want anything to do with us until he found out we made it in money but she doesnt see that shit. She swears he's this good guy," He ranted, finding himself growing annoyed over the situation all over again. 

Nae paints these images of people in her head instead of seeing someone for whom they're using her eyes. Neither of the men cared if she had a relationship with Darius–that's her right and the father she grew up with. But Ben and Kamari wanted no part in having a relationship with the man.

They have gone almost thirty years without the deadbeat–they will be perfectly fine continuing.

Until she understood it was okay to continue her relationship with her father without both of her brothers tagging along–she was going to stay blocked on Kamari's phone.

" I ain' tryna take it there with her cause I know all she wants is for us to be one big family like she did when she was a little girl. But this ain' no fairytale–this real life and she gotta let that dream go before she pushes us away," Ben shook his head. "When are you comin' to get your Niece? Her parents need a break," He held his blunt to his lips.

Kamari shrugged "I'll come get her this weekend. You planning on takin' Yas somewhere?" He wondered.

Ben creased his eyebrows "Hell nah. I'm takin' myself out. I need a break from both of them," He scoffed in his response "Yas have been pissin' me off so bad woe. Pickin' random fights wit' me and shit then wanna act like everything normal ten minutes later. They say kids change relationships and I'm starting to believe it," He vented, provoking Kamari's eyebrows to raise.

"Don't speak that into y'all marriage man. She is probably going through postpartum right now," Mari suggested.

"I respect that and hella understanding 'bout that. I be wit' her every step of the way but she doesn't reciprocate. It's always 'bout how she is feeling but she never asks how I feel," He expressed and Kamari nodded, displaying he was listening. "Den, bro I told her all this. How I've been feelin' since K'yana was born dat my feelings and shit doesn't matter to anyone. You know she told me since I didn't go through the trumaic labor den that what I'm feeling doesn't matter? And I need to stop being sassy"

Kamari jerked his head backward hearing the last statement "Sassy? Nah, she's dead-ass buggin'," He shook his head. He fully understood where his brother was coming from. When Ben used to complain about nobody checking on him, Mari assumed it was jokes because he has a newborn. Now he was going to make it his mission to check on Ben's mental health daily.

Although he should've been doing that.

"I didn't even wanna talk nomo. I jus' told her to fuck out my face if she was gonna discredit my feelings. She took Yana and went to her mama's house for the night I guess," He sighed, settling backward in his seat and then inhaling a longer pull of the blunt. "She thought I was gonna chase her 'cause she blew my phone up but I ain' answering. 'Bout few knock out in the bed," He blew the smoke through his nose.

"She used to give me all this shit 'bout how I'm not vulnerable enough and need to express myself more instead of hiding it. Den she gonna do this? It's a slap in the fawkin' face," He added, growing annoyed the more he ranted.

Kamari could only shake his head "Yeah I see whatchu' saying but you need to answer the phone since she has K'yana and anything could happen," He reminded him. Kamari personally wouldn't answer either but when the other person has your child–you always pick up no matter what.

Thirty minutes later, the brothers finally hung up the phone. Kamari's thumb brushed against his phone as he swiped through his Facebook timeline. He wasn't too impressed with his timeline at the moment, nobody was spilling their business.

He was going to wait until ten. That's when most people start to go on late-night rants.

He looked up hearing short humming noises and feet dragging across the concrete. "Pick yo' feet up Mama," He reminded her, watching her stroll towards him wearing nothing but a silky black robe. They have had enough sleepovers for him to realize she enjoys walking around naked and is only covered by her robe if comfortable in the setting. Standing in between his spread-open legs, she pulled his arms away from his lap and then began straddling his lap. Stretching her body forward, her arm wrapped around his neck and she let a small sigh escape her lips.

Out of instinct, his large palms slipped underneath her robe–attempting to grip her ass "Are you wearing a diaper, dude?" He busted out laughing, feeling the padding material on her butt.

Samara sucked her teeth "Are you judging me?" She frowned, pushing her body off his chest.

He chuckled before tucking his lips inside his mouth in order not to laugh in her face but failed miserably. Sucking her teeth again, she attempted to remove herself from his lap "Chill, chill," He chuckled, gripping her by the hips so she couldn't get up.

"I'm not laughing Kamari," She folded her arms across her chest.

"It caught me off guard," He chuckled, "That's why you have a lor stank attitude cause yo' period on," He raised his arched eyebrows as his hands rubbed the bare–soft skin of her thick thighs.

"No, I didn't even know it was coming on until I got in the shower," She heavily rolled her eyes "You don't understand what it's like to be a woman. I've lost pints of blood already! I could freakin' die dennnnn I got the hey boo text once I got off work. And ouuuu that pissed me off so bad cause bitch what do you mean you have to go get yo' baby daddy out of jail. Fuck him and come do my hair da' fawk," She annoyingly ranted.

Kamari was close to tears hearing her rant about her hair appointment. He could see her perspective of being angry, this was the second stylist had canceled on her since Friday.  He would be heated if Ralph ever canceled his haircut appointment, he always took hair appointments seriously so he didn't blame her for being upset.

"Why don't you wear yo' natural hair more often?" He wondered. She had ten times more hair than the braids or wigs she wears.

"Because who is going to maintain it? My mama used to do it for me 'cause I hate wash day and the detangling shit," She shook her head.

"What happened to her?" He wondered. To be honest, he is shocked she had a mom. She never talks about any of her childhood or family members. Not even a sibling or her parents, it's always about her and Grayson.

Up until now, Kamari assumed she grew up in the system.

Her eyes blinked a few times before speaking "Nothing. Just don't talk anymore, it's only my son and I," She simply responded with a one-arm shrug.

"So you'n talk to none of your family or friends? Nothing from your hometown?" He raised a question.

She cleared her throat first "Nope," She replied.

Kamari observed her closely, wanting to press the question of why but her body language showed her discomfort of the topic "When do you want to go get crabs? I wanna eat something like that on the weekend," He changed the subject.

"Crabs? What is that?" She frowned.

He squinted his eyes at her "You're pescatarian and don't know what crabs are?" He scrunched up his face.

Samara matched his scrunched facial expression "Nigga what typa' Crabs? They're more dan one," She started mugging him, provoking Mari to chuckle from her southern accent presenting more in her words.

"Oh, blue crabs and ," He answered, "How long have you been hea'? You didn't know Maryland has the best Blue crabs?"

She rolled her eyes "Like almost two years but shut up. When are we going?" She wrapped her arms back around his neck.

Baltimore, MD
June 6th
Tuesday

Chanel 🤍
Today 12:35 PM

I'm outside boo

K, here I come

Samara exited out the message thread and looked over to her right–looking out her passenger-side window as she waited outside of Chanel's apartment complex. She was glad the windows of her Tesla were tinted, she looked like a whole bum right now. You could tell she just rolled out of the bed.

She was supposed to have a half day at work today but early this morning she got a text from her supervisor not to come in today. Sam was glad because she needed a day off, she and Lanae were two out of four lead trainers. Meaning they took on more patients during work hours than anyone, not to mention their lunch breaks were growing short lately.

Rarely had time to relax.

Sam was snuggled up in Kamari's sheets until Chanel called her crying, asking if she could come get her. She came speeding over once she heard a man yelling in the background. Samara didn't play like that, especially after her past experience.

Turning the volume of the music playing, Samara sat upwards in her seat after Chanel came jogging down the stairs of the build. She held two huge navy blue duffle bags on her shoulder and Evan–wearing no shirt and shorts that were slipping from his body followed behind her.

"Lemme get this glock just in case," She mumbled to herself, opening the armrests where her Glock nineteen (9mm) was located once the couple began arguing in the middle of the sidewalk.

Being that she's a single woman with a child and lives alone–Sam had to have protection at all times. Adryan was the one to teach her how to shoot a gun because he was in the Army. Samara always remembers he taught her to have two guns, one for the house and the other for the car.

Where was it when he viciously attacked her? She doesn't know, the knife was the first thing she thought to grab.

Samara rolled the passenger side window down halfway to hear what was being said better. She wasn't going to step in unless he got physical with her otherwise, she was just going to be nosy.

"I'm trippin'?! Nigga yew was fucking a bitch I literally fought for you! What happened to you if you saw that bitvh you were gonna beat her head in from stealing for you?! Huh?!"

Samara covered her mouth using her hand "Fuckin' his own opp is crazyyy," Her laughter muffed in her hand.

"I wasn't fucking her Chanel! I was giving her a back rub 'cause she was complaining about it hurtin'! You want me tew be disrespectful?" Evan tossed his arms up in frustration provoking Samara to suck her teeth.

Nigga...BE FUCKING FOREAL!

Chanel looked at him as if he was stupid "Really Evan? A "back massage" but yo' dick was in her dummy!" She snapped at him causing him to suck his teeth as he hiked his pants up on his lower body. "Fawkin' her in my bed. I worked my ass off to pay for that myself but it's cool. You can have everything in that apartment 'cause I'm done," She carelessly shrugged her shoulder and then turned–walking away and leaving him dumbfounded.

"Boom! I know that's fuckin' right!" Samara accidentally blurted then she covered her mouth using her hands.

"You'll be back! I ain' trippin', yew weak like that son," He shouted at her while Samara unlocked the backseat door for Chanel upon her approach. "Tell ya' friend she's gonna be dropping yew off by tomorrow!" He laughed while Chanel shook her head, arranging her bags in the backseat beside Grayson's car seat.

"I promise you I won't but you'll see baby. They can have yo' dirty ass," She shut the backseat door with Evan still yelling at her "She can have you! Go give her a body massage now after I whooped y'all, ass dummy!" She opened the passenger door, telling him to kiss her ass before she got inside the vehicle.

"Boom!" Sam clapped hands as Chanel settled in the vehicle and laughed.

Sam frowned, gripping Chanel's face in her smaller hand. Her bottom lip was busted with dried blood on her chin. Her left cheek was not only turning a purplish shade but she had two knots on her forehead "I'm not gonna lie, that bitch was tagging my ass for a good minute. I was tired Doe, I just finished dodging his ass and I had to get my one with her. She knew what she was doing," She truthfully explained, removing Samara's hand from her face. "She's bruised up too and so is he," She chuckled.

Samara laughed "I know that's right. Everyone has to leave with something cause unt unt. You ain' finna do yo' big one on me," She finally drove off into the apartment complex parking lot.

"I'M FREEEEE!" Chanel excitedly danced in her seat. "I'm not going back. This is it, he got it," She deeply exhaled and tiredly sighed.

"I hope so," Samara smiled, glancing over at her. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired. You will leave.

_________________

🎶So much on your mind, it weighs on your head
But baby you're worry-free in this bed
Go 'head and let me cover you in all these kisses🎶

The harmonized musical lyrics of All These Kisses by Tammy Rivera filled the downstairs area of Samara's condo by the soundbar mounted below the TV. Hearing the doorbell ring while washing the dishes, Samara grabbed the black dish towel beside her and dried her hands.

Removing the silver Alloy Steel Portable Door Security Bar from the door and then unlocking the door. "Hey girl," She greeted Lanae and stepped to the side to allow her inside.

"Heyy, whew girl I needed this day off. I've been on and off sleeping all morning," Nae shook her head coming inside then Samara closed and locked the door behind her. "What did you need help wit' again?" She wondered, removing her black NIKE slides at the shoe cubby.

"Nothing. Chanel is here and y'all owe each other some apologies so let's go," She grabbed her hand and began dragging her toward the living room area where Chanel was already seated.

Samara was going to stay out of it but this weird discomfort she felt while they had been friends was killing her. They were both wrong and fighting was so idiotic in her opinion.

She needed them to fix it before she cut both of them off.

"Sammy it's no–"

"Nae shut up because as much as you want to believe you were right, you weren't," Samara interrupted Nae from speaking provoking Nae to furrow her eyebrows "Yes her bringing up your dad was wrong but she wouldn't have to if you didn't provoke her first. What you said about Evan being an awful person and her needing to learn self-worth for herself is correct but telling her in that moment when she was showing you something exciting was wrong. There's no other way to spin that, her relationship wasn't the topic of discussion and you had no right to make it. Just like she had no right to turn the topic of discussion to your dad," She expressed.

"Can y'all just agree to disagree y'all both were wrong and take some damn accountability as the Twenty-four years old y'all are," She sat down beside Chanel, tugging Lanae's arm for her to sit down–having Samara sitting between them.

Nae huffed, and flopped down in her spot "What happened to your face?" She asked Chanel.

"I caught him cheating with Grasshopper and whooped both of their asses. But they got some good ones on meh," She shrugged, making them all bust out laughing at her.

"Grasshopper? The same girl who he was pissy stole two grand from him? Niggas just fuck on anything with a pussy at this point," She shook her head and then hummed in agreement.

"I'm sorry for comin' at you and hitting you like that. Sammy was right, it was wrong of me," She sincerely spoke, turning her body inside.

"I'm sorry too Nae. I know your dad is a sensitive topic for you right now. I shouldn't have tried to use it against you," Chanel sincerely apologized next causing a smile to spread across Samara's lips.

She was only glad they were going to have her in the middle of this anymore.

"I know how annoying me coming to you every time he fucked me over was draining but that's why I stop coming to yew about these issues," Chanel expressed "It's like I couldn't win with you because you still were upset with me when I stopped," She stated while Samara used the soundbar remote to turn the volume of the music down.

She should've been doing that.

"I still saw it doe. You gettin' embarrassed over the local tea pages and you used to come into the apartment in tears because of something but never said anything. You aren't even to where you want to be in life because of him and as your best friend that freaking hurts. I couldn't do anything about it but watch because talking to you wasn't enough,"

Samara nodded in agreement "Don't bring your others on toxic relationship issues if you're just going to go back, you know what I'm saying?" She asked Chanel "Nothing at all is wrong to vent to your friends but it comes to a certain extent because when you have real friends and family around you, they aren't going to want to hear you complain about not being treated right if you're just gonna go back. And nine out of ten you know you're going back so it's best to keep a lot of relationship business between you and whoever. Just be cations," Samara lectured, hoping she understood what she was saying came from her heart.

Once you experience a toxic relationship and leave, you see all the red flags you never saw in your own relationship with others. Chanel's relationship with Evans was very triggering for Sam, it's why she kept her distance until now.

"Yeah, I'm just so used to spilling all the beans to her. We have no boundaries," Chanel chuckled and Lanae nodded in agreement.

"On Me, we don't. I got a wax yesterday and was like damn, who am I gonna call to show. I tried calling Juicy but she had an attitude already," Nae laughed.

"This hey boo text will fuck your whole day up. I swear," Samara pouted. She has always been a woman who kept up with her appearance, even if she only stayed in the house. When her hair isn't done, she feels like Freddy Krueger.

Samara cried so hard in her car after receiving that text.

"Awe, so is the band back together? Cause I was gonna cut both of all off and move," Samara beamed, looking between the two ladies and they laughed at her.

But Samara was serious. She's been thinking heavily about moving to Las Vegas at the end of the year.

"Are you really done with him? I left your room the same at the apartment but I need you to be done foreal Chanel," Lanae stated seriously. Samara nodded, believing that was understandable considering the wedge Chanel and Evan drove with their friendship.

"Yeah, cause I'm pregnant,"

___________________________________

Thoughts or Opinions?

1000 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.6K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.
12K 237 25
ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
19.9K 998 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ