๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’. โช ๐—๐—๐–พ...

By -REMKHALEESI

โ˜† ยฐ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ โ ๐–จ ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ'๐–ณ ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ช ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ต๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ณ... More

๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’.
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™.
๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.
๐ข. SEE YOU AGAIN
๐ข๐ข. WELCOME HOME
๐ข๐ฏ. UNFAMILIAR FACES
๐ฏ. TO SAVE A FRIEND
๐ฏ๐ข. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. THE SOCIOPATHIC STRANGER
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. REVELATIONS
๐ข๐ฑ. DRASTIC MEASURES
๐ฑ. TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
๐ฑ๐ข. TIME IS ON MY SIDE
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. OF GRAVE OF IMPORTANCE
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. FORGET ME, NOT
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. REUNITED
๐ฑ๐ฏ. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, AND IT HURTS
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT JANELLE
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. SOMEONE TO WITCH OVER ME
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. POWER STRUGGLE
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. SOMETHING WICCA THIS WAY COMES
๐ฑ๐ฑ. WOMB RAIDER
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. FAMILY MATTERS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. SIGHT UNSEEN
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. SOMETHING WICCA THIS WAY GOES
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. LOVE'S A WITCH
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. OUT WITH THE OLD
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ALL IN THE FAMILY
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. LIFE GOES ON
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. NO MORE HEARTBREAKS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. GIVE ME LOVE
๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ

๐ข๐ข๐ข. ANOTHER BLONDE?

11.9K 426 203
By -REMKHALEESI

˖chapter three.
iii. ANOTHER BLONDE?

———

janelle

"Damon!" I angrily stomped through the woods near the Salvatore cemetery. "Damon, I know you're here. I sensed you."

I was halfway there when he finally came out with someone I seriously did not want to see by his side.

"Janelle. You're here." Damon grinned coming over to me with his arms open.

I stepped back, glaring at him. "Save the reunions for later," I snapped. "Would you like to explain to me how much of an idiot you are?"

He stared at me, weirdly for a second. "Stefan told you."

"Damn right, he told me," I smacked his arm. "How could you go on a suicide mission just to stop a group of Travelers?"

"They killed Stefan. It was the only way to stop their magic and get him back."

"Speaking of which," I smiled, mockingly. "When one of the Travelers did indeed kill our brother out of spite, did Damon Salvatore think to tell baby sis?" I leaned my arm on his shoulder, awaiting an answer. Damon opened his mouth to speak, only to end up muttering something.

"I'm sorry, what? What was that?"

He avoided my eyes before finally saying, "No."

"No!" I yelled, hitting Damon upside the head. "God, Damon. Stefan died. Don't you think I have a right to know about that?"

"Damon, we have to go. Liv is waiting."

My eyes cut to the irritating little nag machine that was clinging on to Damon. "And you. What makes you think you should be able to come back to life before Damon, hm? What happened to that stupid bond the two of you supposedly share?"

I'm aware that Elena compelled her feelings for Damon away, but this was before that even happened. She could've at least tried to save him.

"Janelle, I'm sorry," she apologized, "but I didn't have a choice. Bonnie brought me back before we had the chance to find him. By then, it was too late."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, Bonnie, the big hero." I just wanted to wring her neck. "Seriously, it's like no one in this town knows the meaning of a phone call."

Damon stood between us. "Nells, I get that you're upset-"

"No, I've moved past upset and straight to pissed off." I crossed my arms over my chest with a scowl. "My brothers were possibly gone forever, and no one tells me anything. And to top it all off, every magical being in New Orleans is trying to turn my coven and me into little witch kebabs."

"What? Why?" he hurriedly asked in concern.

"That's for another discussion," I dismissed. "Plus, you called for me, several times, so what did you need?"

"Bonnie's trapped in a prison world. She sacrificed herself to save me. I want you to bring her back," he finally explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What makes you so sure I can?"

"Because I know you can, I believe in you," he said. "Once you put your mind to something, you'll do anything to get it done."

"I might be able to do it —"

"But that's okay," Elena interrupted. "We don't need you to do it anymore. We have another witch who can guarantee that we'll get Bonnie home safely."

My jaw clenched as I inhaled a deep breath to calm myself. She was getting on my last nerve, so I just froze her to stop her yapping.

"Nelle!" Damon scolded, turning around to see Elena standing as still as a statue. "Unfreeze her, right now."

"No," I refused. "The girl never knows when to shut up. I could've sent her flying, but I decided to be nice today."

Walking off with a smirk, I knew Damon would be forced to follow me, leaving his precious girlfriend in her spot.

"How long will it take for you to do the spell, or do whatever it is you need to?" Damon asked.

"Well, that depends," I replied. "Is she dead?"

"No," he said, showing that he was obviously unsure of that. "I hope not."

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Ooh, that's not good," I commented. "I can't save Bonnie."

"But you said you could."

"That was before you informed me that she was stuck in a prison world. I've never dealt with something like that," I told him truthfully. "I bring people back from the dead or heal them if they're dying. So, unless Bonnie's doing either of those things, I got nothing."

Once I stopped walking, Damon did as well, running a hand down his face. "I guess we'll have to resort to Plan B."

"That will probably be your best bet," I said. "I'm sorry, Damon. If I could do something, I would."

"Hey." Damon made his way towards me, grabbing my small hands in his. "Don't stress so much about it. We have another witch who can take us to her. Everything will be okay."

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck to hug him. "Just be safe. I don't want you getting stuck there again."

Damon kissed my head. "You've got nothing to worry about. Except for the fact that we can't exactly go home because of the Traveler spell."

"Yeah," I frowned. "Looks like I'll be staying in a hotel for a while."

It sucked that I couldn't just fall back into the comfort of my own bed. I've definitely missed it.

"Well, I should let you get going," I said beginning to walk off.

"Uh, Janelle," Damon called me back as I was about to leave. "I think you're forgetting something."

He pointed over to a couple of trees where you could still see Elena standing there in the same position as we left her.

"Oh, can't we just leave her until —" Damon cut me off by giving me a stern look, which made me smack my lips. "Awe, fine." I waved my hands in Elena's direction, unfreezing her.

"Love you."

"Yeah, yeah, I love me, too."

———

"Tyler," I smiled.

If there were ever a time to catch up with old friends, it would be today. I've almost forgotten what it was like to have the people I care about most around me.

"Janelle, wow," He responded in surprise. "I haven't seen you since —"

"Since you tried to kill my boyfriend?" I joked.

In all honesty, I was never mad at Tyler for that. Pretty much everyone in this town has tried to kill Klaus, so he wouldn't be any different.

Tyler let out an anxious laugh. "Right. I, um — Sorry about that, by the way."

"It's all good, Ty, really. It was a long time ago," I assured him, watching as he relaxed. "So, where you off to?"

"I was just heading to the Scull Bar to check up on my, uh — my girlfr —" I stared at him with an amused expression as tried to find his words. "She's just somebody I've been getting to know lately."

"Mhm, I'm sure." I nodded, liked I believed that. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's complicated between the two of you?"

"Then, you guessed right," he confirmed.

"Well, why don't I go with you? Now that I think about it, I could go for some food," I suggested to which he agreed.

As Tyler and I went off, we shared some small talk with each other. And I couldn't help, but notice how much he's grown as a person. It was nice to see how mature he's gotten.

Don't get me wrong, Caroline is my friend, and I loved seeing them together, but it seems like this other relationship has had somewhat of a better influence on Tyler.

When we finally got to the restaurant, we both heard a struggle coming from inside. With curiosity, I opened the door to see a girl with blonde curly hair, terror evident in her eyes as a guy with dark hair stood in front of her on the balcony.

He must have been a witch, considering how he moved the tables and chairs without even touching them. He was about to get to the girl until I raised my hands in a panic and froze them.

"Is that her?" I asked Tyler.

"Uh, huh. Thanks." He quickly ran up the stairs to check if she was okay.

"No problem," I breathed out, going up after him. "But, really, Ty? Another blonde?"

"Not the time, Janelle," he said over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and unfroze his lovely girlfriend. She was startled to see both of us, being as to her, it seemed as if we had appeared in the blink of an eye.

"W-What happened? How did you guys get here?" she asked.

"Long story short, I just saved your ass from —" I pointed to the boy, who was kind of cute, behind us. "— whoever this person is," I informed her. "You're welcome."

"Let's get out of here." Tyler grabbed the girl's hand but stopped by me first. "Nelle, can you, um..." He gestured to the boy.

"Oh," I blinked, "sure." I flicked my wrist, throwing the guy off the balcony. He landed reasonably hard with a thud, crashing into a few things.

"Oops," I mumbled before turning on my heel and going down to the bottom as Tyler left with the girl through the back door.

It seems like there will never be a day in this town where something doesn't go wrong. But it sure as hell is good to be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 581 14
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’...
566K 21K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
6.3K 304 11
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
398K 8.5K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...