AGAINST ALL ODDS [The Golden...

Zion204 द्वारा

[every chapter contains 2-5k word counts or more, depends to the author. which means Longer Chapters! so enjo... अधिक

Introduction
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

383 13 7
Zion204 द्वारा

"A-Azure? Donghai?"

Mk breathed, out. Looking back and forth to the Lion, and His Friends. Helping him stand up properly Tang Nodded and then glanced back to The Azure Lion "W-Where's Monkey king? Tang? Wait-Azure-" Mei stopped him protectively standing infront of her Allies with her sword drawn out "explain yourself Azure. All this time....Just what are you up to?" She hissed, confusing Mk even more as to why are they so cautious infront of the guy that Helped them.

The way they look at him. Even His mentor the Monkey king seems Cautious once he saw his Sworn brother.

Battling the curse and reuniting with His mentor and Mei, it wasn't easy. Like the Ink Demons strength he could play With their memories and use it to his advantage,playing with their emotions and Tugging their weak spots.

"Such pitiful creatures."

The Ink Demon Cackled, covering and changing the whole world to nothing but Grey and dark colors. Standing infront of them the Warden himself Grinned "Cowardly." He Grinned, forming a giant Ink Replica of Wukongs Old Companion "Reckless." Another puddle of Ink Formed, circling them a large Dragon Stood infront of Mei, gasping as she saw her grandfather.

"MONSTROSITIES!!"

The demons voice Thundered, disoriented mixing with the voices of the Dead people they all loved and fought for.

"All doomed to play a role in tearing this world apart. To cause nothing but chaos and destruction!"

The Demon laughed, the eyes of his prisoners shaking in fear. The king himself Gritted his teeth, Gripping the Golden Staff he pointed it Boldy to the Demon "ENOUGH!" He Shouted, stopping the Demon. "You're no one to Dictate our destiny!" He Trembled and Mk Gripped his Arms, stopping him to do Harsh Actions.

"We can't Change of who we are. Not even in a hundred lives or even a thousand lifetimes ago!!"

"We live to what choice we made! And-"

He stopped, remembering his old Allies. His Master and even the Dragon he failed to protect all because of a fire that he mistakenly Let go. "Only we decide of who we are and what we do with the power we have. Even If facing the Faults we failed to Make it right-its-ITS US!" He Shouted, but the curse-Not even Fazed at such Speech he Chuckled.

"Nice hero speech, King, but I know better. Deep in your hearts, you don't believe a word of that."

He Grinned, lifting a finger Wukong Pushed everyone behind him, Tang taking a stance to Support the Monkey king from behind and releasing his Own Sheild to protect them "now Without the Master Cicada Protecting you all. I wonder if he'll be able to show his true Nature" the Ink Demon Grinned, and Wukong Grabbed Everyone away, the Ink Demons Advancing as they tried to Capture every single one of them. Wukong Wheezed, breathing heavily and Dodging the demons Strong Power. Mei Ran After him, Holding her sword her eyes Looked up once she saw a Golden Cicada Flying close to Tang.

"No matter what. All of you will be protected"

The monks voice Echoed, Running faster Mei dragged Monkey king with her and also Mk. Standing beside Tang She panted "Tang! Do it!" She shouted, and knowing what it means. Even though he is not yet a master of using such power he took a deep breath and clenched his hand, Trailing through the Ground a Cicada Seal Glowed underneath them blocking the Ink Demons attack, Mei looked at The Sage himself "just like the last time!" She nodded and Wukong Helped Mk up.

The Ink Demon Frowned, seeing Glowing orbs of green, Gold,Blue and Pink his hollow eyes then looked back to the Scholar.

"You" the Demon breathed out, suprising Tang as to why the Demons attention is drawn to him "The Master Cicada's Assasistant. That's you" He laughed, clenching his hand The Scholar didn't Speak back, instead he focused on his own power and trying to protect his friends "Ya know Someday you'll find yourself In the shoe of responsibility" the Ink Demon Cackled but a pull in his Chest made the Demon groan and Kneel on the ground.

"Afterall all you're Master Cicada's Assistant I right?"

The Demon Grinned, his Wrist shaking as he listened to the demons nonsense words. "I don't know what you're talking about-" Tang Stopped, biting his lower lip he avoided the demons cold Gaze,Then The Demon laughed "Oh sure you will" He Grinned, holding his Hand Mei Tugged The Scholar signaling him to cast down his seal "I-I Can't! I'm still not In shape to Cast such Strong Power down Mei!" He Shouted the Demon laughing hysterically as he Watched their Helplessness. His eyes Staring back to the Delivery Boy who's Gripping his Locks and groaning in pain; Tang. Despite The Lack of Power and strength to Seal down the Demon he released a Barrier blocking them from the strong wind.

"We gotta do something!"

Tang Shouted, looking back behind him only to see Mei Panicking once she saw Mk's body flickering from gold to Orange.

"Mk? What's happening to you?!"

"Gh-I-I don't know okay-Argh!"

The boy Groaned. Seeing this The Ink Demon advanced and shattered the gold Barrier, with a single fist he Dashed passed them and Punched the young boy right on his chest sending Him flying and crashing through the Mountain. Mei Gasped, Blasting out her spiritual Dragon, Wukong Flied through the Debris with his cloud, Grabbing the Demon by its Arms A green Dragon Roared and Assisted the king.

Biting and ripping the Ink Demons leg appart. Wukong Slammed the monster down on the ground, not even Fazed at such Power The Demon changed form again, using the appearance of the Great White Dragon horse The Demon Choked The Monkey with its sharp claw, wheezing Mei Jumped behind the Demon with her Dragon, but got Flicked away easily making her roll on the Muddy Grounds.

"Stop!"

Tang Shouted, Pushing out his limit he raised his palms, eyes Glowing gold a sheild covered the King from the Demons attack;The Demon Frowned eyes twitching as he Glanced back to The Scholar Tang Glared back and Shattered the shield that's protecting the king making a Shockwave that pushed the Demon away.

"This is starting to get annoying"

The Demon mumbled, those cold Blue eyes looking back to the Large green Dragon and the Monkey king. Behind the two is the Scholar, using his ability to Protect the two "Prisoners are prisoners. Those who dare to enter this world are already Convicted guilty" The Demon spoke, still using the Appearance of The White Dragon horse, Mei Shivered in disgust.

"In your case all of you are indeed guilty. Right Sun Wukong?"

"I know what you mean but I'm not Letting myself or my Companions be stuck here."

Wukong Gritted, The Demon only smilling at his Pissed off face.

BAM!

Hearing a loud Explosion, The Demon Blinked. looking back behind him a strong Golden light Sliced the Grounds, dodging it Wukong Grabbed Pigsy and Pushed them behind "what in Buddha's Name-" Mei Muttered, that light creating a slice as it hissed with smoke "YES! FINALLY TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" The Demon laughed, Clearing out the smoke there stood The delivery Boy breathing heavily with bruises on his face "Look at you! You're no different with The Great Master!" He laughed in delight, in joy to see the Monkey boy now Showing his true form. His True self in the flesh.

"Ah! Such Irony! You and This Stupid Quest of heroes!"

"All of you Wanted to Save everyone!"

"But with that look?! Hah!-heroes?! I'd say Harbinger of Chaos!"

'Kid...' Wukong panted, staring at his Succesor who looks different and lost. "I'll say and repeat it again." The Demon Smirked, and The boys breath hitched "Donghai Wu right? Her name. But I'd much prefer calling her Master Cicada. Afterall She is the golden Cicada Am I right?" The demon Grinned.

"She'll forget everything in this world."

Thud.

"From you."

Thud.

"To Them"

Thud-

"SHUT UP!!"

The Demon Blinked, Feeling a sudden warmth a Seal Surrounded his footing again Glancing back to the Scholar he Gasped once The boy Advanced in Inhumane speed, Like Thunder he Flashed through like Sea of reflections "stop messing with us!" He Shouted grabbing the Demon and Slamming him down Mk Growled, Gritting his teeth and showing his Fangs The Demon Chuckled at this Even with the pain.

"Prove us Wrong then"

He whispered, and the boy crushed his Body to nothing. followed by a sea of golden Fire Tang Gasped once his Seal Shattered and Created luminous lights Rising up the Cracked grounds 'that power!-' He thought, looking back to Mk who's wheezing. Glitching back to his old self Mei Ran up to him.

"Mei I-I feel Numb-"

"I-its okay dude I'm here"

She exclaimed, Helping him up while Wukong on the other hand Wiped the boys Face "someone's coming" The king stopped, looking back to the Scholar who's looking around "took you Long enough." A voice Echoed, and a Blue Light Sliced The skies apart, seeing this Mei Scooted close to the king, a large figure leaving out the light with those Sharp purple eyes.

The King stood stiff, eyes widen once he saw the Lion "Azure!-" Mk Grinned, but stopped once His Mentor Pushed him from behind.

"You."

The King Breathed out, Glaring to the man who is also his Sworn brother. Azure seeing this sighs deeply and avoided Mk's Gaze.

"Me."

He shot back, snapping his fingers and Dragging everyone out the memory scroll.

"He's been Lying to us" Tang Whispered, Looking back to the Delivery Boy. How Come Azure is Lying to them? He did say it to them that he is Willing to help Them find Monkey king and Rescue his Friends. But Lying?

What's going on?

"I saw it. Here in this Very Place with his Sworn brothers. You and the others are plotting to take down Sun Wukong" The Scholar Finished, Hearing this Azure looked at the man, still holding Donghai's Hand The Girl Frowned and Looked at him.

"From the very start you're planning to Trap The Great Sage inside the Scroll." He shot back, and Donghai Felt him tense, even the suprise in his eyes is Evident "Azure?" She called, shaking his hand. But the Lion simply looked away and sigh "See?! He's Admitting it! Gosh Ya know what Im kinda glad Master Didn't model my brand new sword after yours! Gross!" She shouted, Gritting her teeth and Holding her Swords handle.

"It wasn't my intention to Deceive you. But you wouldn't understand..."

The Dragon Girl Glared, holding her sword even tighter, seeing this Donghai Frowned and let go of The lions hand and stood in the middle "Wait! Mei listen Don't jump into fight-" She stopped, once the Dragon Girl unsheated her Blade and pointed it to the Lion.

"Why wouldn't I?! He Tricked us! Because of him All of us got seperated in the scroll."

"Yes I know! But You wouldn't Understand a thing if You won't listen!"

"Sometimes Listening to someone can lighten and connect the Answers"

She shouted, but Mei stubbornly looked away "even if it means seperating us again? I don't think so" She Spoke Advancing with a Green thundering light her Blade Bursted on green fire, Passing through Donghai Azure Stood Defensively, with the scroll in his Hand, Mei Jumped up seeing an opening She Raised her blade but stopped once a Golden Sheild Seperated her blade from the Lion.

"What the-Donghai what are you doing?!"

"Stop! Don't hurt yourselves!"

She shouted, but then. A sudden light bursted out the Scroll, suprising Azure Donghai Ran and Grabbed Mei close to her, releasing her Cicada Seal Immediately The sheild Shattered once a Force Punched through her Barrier, breaking and Destroying her light Mei Got thrown out and hit her back on a pillar, her body falling down with a Thud.

Seeing this a Hand Reached out the Smoke and grabbed Donghai By her Arms. Clearing out with a strong wind and a proud Stretch of his wings, sharp purple eyes Stared down her soul and looked at her "Why greetings little Girl~" Donghai flinched, the Eagle tilting his head in confusion as he saw the young girl.

"You're a Strange one. Gold? No–fire? A light? Comforting. I could sense it."

"Peng! Stop! Don't hurt the girl!"

Azure intervened immediately, Sweating at seeing his Eagle brother that somehow managed to Unseal himself out the memory scroll. His feathers twitched, Hearing the voice of the man he hasn't heard for years he laughed and turned around, his hand still holding Donghai's Arms "Brother!" Peng Grinned "Took you long enough! I feel as though I've been trapped in that cursed thing for 1,000 years." He Snorted, sarcastically speaking.

"You could say that we have been sealed for millenia"

Another voice spoke, deep and calm a Elephant Pushed away Sandy, his hammer in hand as his towering figure stood beside The Lion "Long time no see Azure" He smiled, and the Lion Chuckled "yellowtusk! Bring it in Old friend!" He Grinned, giving his Sworn brother a smile and a welcoming hug.

"Screw Counting the years of how long we've been stuck in that Shit hole. Now that the two of us are out here."

"Who's this Girl? She's bold enough to Stand beside you"

Peng. The Golden Winged eagle eyes her. Raising a brow as if Judging her such small figure. "So you're planning to release your friends out prison?" Tang panted, Helping Mei up and back off "why not tell us!" Mk Shouted, clearly Betrayed and Hurt he clenched his hand into fist "he's a Bastard...." Mei whispered, Coughing out the pain in her chest "fucking bastard....we shouldn't have trusted him..." She Glared, and Peng who's standing beside Azure and holding Donghai. He raised a brow to them "and who are these Lowlives?" He Spoke, almost Pissing off Mei.

"Okay okay wait I owe you all an explanation"

He said, looking back to Peng he pat his arms, signaling him to let go of Donghai he nodded and released her, the girl scooting out and standing back to the middle away from the Brothers, Azure looked at her.

"Wait—"

He stopped, her figure a feet away from him and his Brothers.

This is the price he gets. Loosing someone's trust, and that someone is a small girl he treated like it's part of the brotherhood "you said it yourself." She spoke, stern "you owe us an explanation." She finished and Azure flinched at this, he lowered his hand.

"You're right."

He sighs, Holding the memory scroll he Let it roll out his grasp, a Blue Light emitting out the bamboo as it Circled around them, forming a unfamiliar World.

Mk Grabbed Donghai's Hand, pulling her close to them "I was once a Celestial Warrior" A voice Echoed, the memory playing out like an old record, adored with Ink and Charcoal

"fighting to protect the weak. Or so I thought."

A figure of the Jade Emperor towered, his eyes Gazing down his people. But one Lion only Frowned at this, The Jade Emperor is a powerful ruler. He could do such great things.

But in his eyes all he see is a man who sits comfortably on his Throne, not Caring on involving himself with the world's problems but instead. Sending his men.

He's the Emperor, a King. Can't he atleast Look into the world's Problems?

" it became clear to me that the Jade Emperor's only concern was keeping his subjects under his boot. He cared not for the plight of those he ruled."

"And then I learned of the Monkey King."

Watching as the Ground and the Skies change, Donghai Awed. Her kneeling figure seeing Sun Wukong in his Prime, interacting and Laughing along his fellow monkeys, the flower fruit mountain looking so young and Bright under the sun.

"the Monkey King, whose only allegiance was to his people. He'd made his land a paradise. I knew here was a warrior with my ideals."

"A brother"

"A king."

'woah...' She Awed, seeing these old memories play out smoothly. "What happened? What changed?" Mk butted in, Confused as to why would the brotherhood come into this. a Large Crack between the two brothers.

"you all seems so....happy" Donghai Mumbled,  The memory showing her The Whole Brotherhood sitting in the same table, feasting and laughing as they talked about their victories and Silly Experiences. "a bond like this...." She Whispered and Azure only sighs.

"We followed our King into glorious rebellion"

"against the Celestial Court"

the ground Shook, shattering all the memories as it Theatrically played the Assault against The Celestial Court. the brotherhood Standing infront, Boldly facing the Jade Emperor's Celestial Warriors."Though the might of the Celestial Host stood against us, victory was in sight. But in the final moment, the Monkey King failed." Donghai Gasped, The Tall Figure of a Man Towering the Great sage, his crown Giving a sense of Familiarity inside her.

"He wasn't strong enough to defeat the Jade Emperor. The battle was lost. Our cause destroyed and our King struck down."

The Jade Emperor Raised his blade, Striking down the Monkey king in one single blow. Mk Flinched, holding Donghai's Hand The Girl Frowned.

"However, fate had one last cruel twist for us. Sun Wukong now yielded to an agent of the Celestial Host, another warrior for the oppressors."

okay she really needs a big word with Tripitaka like She really needs to know some shit including this. She doesn't know the whole truth yet. not yet.

"but even so our cause still burned strong in our hearts. While Sun Wukong cut down our kinsmen, we set ourselves on a greater path. If the Monkey King had it in his power to create a paradise on earth, so, too, could we."

As what the memories has showed them, The three remaining Brothers Created this vast Land out of their own combined power. The Lion Camel Ridge. but like a paradise, there too was Destruction of power. the Great Sage, with The Great Monk and his other Companions facing the three brothers.

Donghai Frowned seeing this.

why does Tripitaka looks so....Intimidating here?

that's not her monk.

"But the Celestial realm did not abide the competition. My former brother was sent to destroy us and all we had built. It was with their combined power that we were cut down, imprisoned within this scroll, left at the mercy of the Celestial Court."

"Wait that can't be...Monkey king is a good person! he's a hero—"

"you saw it yourselves!" Azure spoke, clenching the scroll, Peng glanced to him and rolled his eyes "Save your breath Azure" He whispered, But the Lion continued "His betrayal, his brutality. He took the only friends I had from me. I would have done anything in my power to bring them back. But it wasn't in my power, it was in yours." He pointed out, giving Donghai a short smile.

"I'm truly Greatfull. truly I am."

"great! now your friends are out the Scroll can you like—release our Monkey?"

"hm?" Azure Hummed, looking back to the Pig Man standing behind the two kids "I'm Afraid not" Silence....giving Mk and Mei a sudden drop of dread. even Donghai Felt it too, so hard it's hard to swallow everything "Azure you have to Release Monkey king!" The Girl shouted, alarming The Eagle and the elephant "No. Monkey King didn't understand then. I'm certain his position on the matter remains unchanged." he sternly spoke. but truly He's hurt. he doesn't know why but Her voice pleading is something he didn't want.

"I'm sorry Donghai—"

"Don't Apologize Azure" Cutting him off, Peng raised a brow in confusion. what's with his Brother apologizing with this Kid? "you're out of this Little girl. We're finally going to finish what we started." He spoke, looking down on her, The elephant looked at them "we no longer stand as The Celestial Realms lap dogs." Peng hissed and Donghai Took a step back "No longer will we stand by as the Celestial Realm acts with callous impunity. The Jade Emperor must be dethroned." Speaking those words like Carved in stone. Tang and Donghai Looked at them as if they were crazy bastards.

"you can't do that!"

"a rebellion against the Celestial Host is a Crime!" Tang Shouted, And Donghai stood beside him, Also against at this Stupid and Ambitious Plan.

"you have to stop! please–Continuing this Rebellious act will cause Everything!"

Azure looked at her, sensing this sudden change of air his two brothers looked at him, His silence isn't helping "you stopped me the last time" He said, Confusing Tusk as he Glanced to the Girl with Golden eyes. "and that cause me loosing you." He Gripped the scroll, looking away. a sudden click of realization made her Stop.

"That was....You know me?"

"I told you....I know you, you are familiar to me"

he remembered. that one scroll showing him memories that's supposed to be forgotten yet it was remembered again. The man he fought for and Grew up with and watched him rise to the throne. It's the same....

Eyes that Resembles the Brightest of gold and sun. fire. But Different, In a body of a young girl and So small the cruelty of this world could Turn Her to dust.

he doesn't want that. not anymore.

"We cannot allow anyone to stand in our way. Until this is over, Wukong must remain within the scroll." He looked away, avoiding her Eyes. Mk stood up glaring to the Lion "Let my Mentor Go" He Growled, Pushing Donghai Behind "Mk Please—" The ground Vibrated, alarming The blue Lion and his Brothers, He Glanced to the young boy. seeing that sudden Power radiating out him "What's With this Child?" Peng Hissed, looking back to his elephant Sworn brother "careful, boy. My patience is not endless!" Azure Warned again, this time he's not joking.

"I SAID LET MY MENTOR GO!!"

Advancing, Mk Gripped The Bamboo where his mentor is trapped, Suprised at this sudden speed of light, The Eagle, who's behind Azure Growled "Okay that's it I've Seen enough!" He clenched his hand, Punching the boy and launching him away. Mk coughed out the pain, letting go of the Bamboo Slip.

seeing this Donghai Ran, Avoiding the fight as possible she Grabbed the Bamboo "Monkey king! don't worry I'll save you!" She Whispered but Yelped once her feet got swept "now that's not Nice!" Peng laughed, Grabbing her and dangling her upside down "give the slip back girl" He spoke, but she Hugged the Bamboo close to her.

"ugh-you little brat."

"Bird head let go of her!" Mei Shouted, unsheating her sword Mk Pushed Tusk away seeing that his Best friend is in trouble "Donghai was it? your name?" Peng asked, Not even looking at her "that name Sure is strange for a girl like you. however I'm still confused as to why my brother has a soft spot on you" He Chuckled, her back Shivering. "should I go Physical and grab that scroll out your hand?" He whispered "I could do that" He Chuckled, eyes widen Donghai kicked her feet, kicking and hitting the Demon on his arms and chest. Peng However remains unfazed, annoyed he Grabbed her by her hair which made her cry out in pain.

"Argh!"

"quit the Stubborness Kid"

"Peng! Brother let go of her!"

"Azure? psh. you'll get used to it brother, Maybe any minute now you'll loose your soft spot in this kid" the Eagle said, Feeling another Thunder of light, Mk Kicked the Eagle right on his face, gasping at this the man took out his Spear and Blocked the boys punches seeing this Mei Stood up and Summoned out her Dragon, Advancing head on Donghai Shakingly Breathed out, looking back to the two as they stubbornly Fight.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!"

Mei Shouted, Green Flames Bursting through the Stone grounds, Donghai released her Barrier and Blocked the Flames from almost burning her "Guys stop! stop! I said stop!" She shouted, amidst the loud clash and Explosion of power.

"What is this Boy!"

"Peng Stand down!"

"what?! and let these Kids Run along?!"

the two brothers Shot back to each other, Azure looking back to Donghai as he struggled to keep his Sworn brothers down.

"Don't engage into figh—"

"GIVE THE SLIP BACK!!"

With her Blade out Mei Jumped behind him. Seeing this Peng Grumbled and Pushed Azure away, hitting Mei right on her side He Throwed her out, like a ragdoll the impact Sliced the pillars in half, smoke Covering the Grounds. seeing this Another Thunder of light Dashed through the smoke, Passing through the Eagle and the elephant Azure Gasped and stumbled back Once he's face to face with the Delivery Boy.

"No! Mk!"

Donghai Shouted, running towards them. Azure Stood stiff, eyes so Bright and Fierce, The Power and resemblance "THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" Mk Like a Beast raised his Fist.  blocking the strong Punch with his Blade Mk Kicked his Foot, loosing his balance and letting go of the slip he Panicked, Sweating he grabbed his Saber out and Directly Attacked the boy Unconsciously who's about to grab the Bamboo Slip.

but then....out of all the memories he remembered why The King?

CLACK!!

Mk covered his Face with his arms, Feeling that sting Tang and the others caught the boy from falling, Glitching from gold to Orange Mk Groaned and cried in pain.

"Monkey king! No no—Monkey—"

kneeling down and grabbing the Sliced Bamboo Slip. her tears bursted immediately, Desperately Using Her spare Ripped clothes to try and tie the two pieces, Seeing this Azure Flinched. "This—This isn't what I wanted! All you had to do was wait. After this was over, I was going to release Sun Wukong, help him see reason. This is now impossible! Not after what you've done!" He Shouted, Running Back to the girl Who's Hugging the broken Bamboo.

"w-wait. we can still fix it right? right Tang?"

"M-maybe? I-I don't know!"

"c-calm down friends! Hai Why don't we try using some tapes?"

The Others Panicked, Sighing the elephant Raised his palms Using his Magic He grabbed the weapons that was once used by the Pilgrims "hey thats ours!" Pigsy Grumbled, Glaring to the Elephant but as for Tusk. the elephant is Unbothered but simply looked at them calmly "Your ancestors were the agents of the Celestial Realm. Their weapons forged by the heavens, wielded against the weak. It's time that was reversed." He Exclaimed, eyeing Peng the Eagle Clicked his Tongue.

"better to get these garbage out their Hand"

"hmm.."

Tusk nodded "Brothers....It's time to go" Azure whispered. still staring at the crying Girl with the broken pieces "We're just going to leave that kid out here with that power?" The Eagle asked But Azure Stood up and Grabbed Donghai By her wrist, She fought back. like a child that's using her arms and legs just to Fight back. "This is not His fight Brother Peng. just another victim of Sun Wukongs Blindness. Leave him be" He spoke and Glared back to the Crew.

"But I warn you."

"my patience is at its limit. so stay out of our way"

And He means it. he has Things to settle up the Celestial Court and with his brothers Unsealing and return. he has nothing to worry about. "What about the girl?" Tusk Asked, looking down to the struggling Child. Azure Sighs "She's with us. come on. let's depart" Azure firmly Said, turning around and Dragging Donghai With him "No!—Let go!—Mk! Help!—" She struggled, hitting his Wrist Azure Ignored her struggles. Leading their departure the elephant Snapped his fingers, a beam of light swallowing them down as they disappeared.

they took her away from us...

"Mk....Kid" approaching the Boy, Mk Laughed. and Laughed. and laughed till it became A Loud Cry. "DAMMIT! GODDAMIT!—OH GOD!" He Shouted, screaming on top of his lungs and cursing The Heavens. "WHY AGAIN?! I WAS SO CLOSE!" He Wailed, Tears Trailing down his Dusty and Scratched up face "Mk C-Calm down. We can still Find Donghai and save Monkey king!" Tang Assured him, patting his back Mk snapped "HOW?! BY CHASING THEM BACK AGAIN AND  THEN FAIL TO DO SO?!—I—I CANT EVEN—" He Wheezed, crying his heart out in frustration and Agony.

"ALL THE TIME!—EVERYTHING JUST LEADS TO PAIN!"

"THE MOMENT I PICKED THE STAFF I—"

He Wailed, Hitting his chest Mei Hurriedly Kneeled infront of him, letting go of her sword she Hugged him. tightly Embracing him "please don't say that please don't say that please don't say that" Mei closed her eyes, holding back the Tears as she cradled her Bestfriend. "Don't say that please it's not your fault none of this are your fault" She Mumbled. but the boy Pushed her away making her stumble back.

"mk—"

"I—I don't want to hurt you guys..."

"Mk dont—"

"with this Strange Power I can't...—I'm sorry..."

he mumbled, transforming himself to an eagle he left the Camel Ridge "No! Gah! you dummy!" Mei Grumbled but Tang holds her off.

"how are we gonna find him..."

"Mei...Mk always Comes back to us....Just...let him cool off."

[---○---]

"Master Subodhi..."

"I know I know. You're Gonna ask about the whereabouts of your Companions correct?"

Tripitaka and Ao Lie Managed to Leave the Scroll just in time with some Golden Cicada magic he has left. now that the two are outside the Scroll, he's back to his Ghostly body again. and suprisingly His Teleportation Abilities Dragged them out here in the Old Area where the wise Master Subodhi taught him back then "They'll be here Shortly" the wise Master nodded, but then looked at His former student and Then his Dragon Friend "It's not my first time Talking to a Ghost but....It is Quite a pleasure to see you again" He Faintly smiled, earning Tripitaka A Chuckle. "Woah...Master I'm like you! floating!" Ao Lie Giggled, floating all around the Area and passing through bookshelves "is this what Sandy and Pigsy Meant?! look at me I'm passing through walls without Actually breaking it!" Ao Lie Laughed, but The Monk only nod and Smile at his Disciples Cheery Aura.

"yes yes indeed My Dear Disciple"

"This is so Cool! now I can actually scare the Poop out of Wukong!"

"what makes you Happy I Guess"

he Chuckled, stopping the Dragon from floating around and Tugging him down. "they're here" Subodhi Smirked, and on Cue a strong Light Bursted and Pushed the four out. Seeing this Ao Lie Gasped while The monk Simply Giggled.

"ow my back!"

"gah! sandy you're Crushing me!"

"s-sorry Tangy!"

"Hey where are we?!—who the fuck are you?!" standing up and taking a stance Mei yelped once someone hit her Hard on her head "language! You're in my Place and I do not tolerate such Strong language here!" The Wise Elder Glared and Mei raised her brow Seeing this guy. but then her attention snapped once she saw The monk and Her grandfather.

"Master Trip! Grandpa!"

"hi Little Dragon!"

"good to see you again Mei!"

The two Embraced her, but not enough to crush her with their Cold Presence. but then then again she's used at this. I mean, Tripitaka back then always clings to everyone to the point they've gotten used to his Coldness.

"now that your Companions are here"

facing them, Master Subodhi Smiled "I suppose It's time to give them a real Training" He Smirked, and seeing the old man's Smile Tripitaka Sweatdropped.

oh boy I forgot of how Scary Master Subodhi can be.

The Golden Cicada Season 4

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...