Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-39💫

4.9K 187 20
By ivna_jung

Jin- Hmm so, YN and me talked on the day when we were coming back from the hospital.

Namjoon- Um.... Hyung. Till what I remember, You were with us the whole time, how did you even talked with her?

Namjoon said and the rest nodded their heads agreeing with him except one. It was Jimin. He smiled a little and said

Jimin- Namjoon Hyung, they talked when you all were out, getting my discharge papers and talking with the doctor about me and YN.

He said and Jin nodded his head. The rest looked at Jimin with a "How do you even know this" look.

Jimin- Aish guys. I was with them inside the room. I know what they talked about. It's just Jin Hyung told me not to tell you all and behave like I also don't know anything.

He said winking. The rest immediately faces Jin again ignoring Jimin's flirting.

Yoongi-  Hyung, leave all this. Tell us what you and YN talked that you changed this much?

Jin- Ok so,.....

💀Flashback💀

As the others went out, Jin, Jimin and YN were the only ones left in the room. Jin was sitting where Hoseok was sitting before, between Jimin and YN's bed.

Just then, he heard someone pulling him by his shirt. He looked at the side and saw YN looking at him.

Jin- What happened YN?

YN slowly sat on the bed and then said

YN- Oppa, you hate your Dad right?

Jin looked behind at Jimin who was also sitting now. He again looked at YN and nodded his head.

YN- I asked Hobi Oppa before and I guessed it was because he don't care for you guys. But..... This isn't the case. Right?

Jin- How do you know?

YN- Oppa..... It's simple. Others may think that you have hate for him in your heart and eyes. And It's true. But not fully. You also have sadness, guilt in your room eyes Whenver you see him. You don't like to see him cause you whenever you see him, you remember your past. I don't know what happened in all of yours past and Trust me I won't even ask you guys. But what I know is You don't see him as your father. It's like you call him Dad, but you don't think of him as a Dad. Am I right?

Jin listened to her carefully. Whatever YN said was true. He really hate Mr. Kim with his whole heart.

He nodded his head a little bit enough for YN to see.

Jin- Can I ask you one thing?

YN nodded her head and motioned Jin to ask saying a small "Yes."

Jin- When you first came to our house, and Hoseok told you and your mother that Sarang is not our sister by my daughter. Your mother asked me about My W-wife.......

YN- And you said that we are not close enough to tell her about your personal life. I remember that correct. And I guess what you will ask now is "Why didn't you never asked us about our past or Sarang's Mom?"

YN said and Jin nodded his head amused on how YN already guessed what he wanted to ask.

Jin- Now, if you know then tell me, why didn't you asked us?

YN- Oppa like you said to Mumma, we aren't close enough to get to know about each other's personal life. Not even with Yoongi Oppa.

Living together for a month and talking and spending time with each other doesn't mean that we are close. And even if we are, we aren't that close that we share our past.

Jin and Jimin were looking so impressed by her answers. They didn't expected her to say this.

Jimin- How are you so understanding YN?

YN- Me? No I am not. I just stated to facts Oppa. And Jin Oppa, I also have one more thing to talk with you.

Jin raised his eyebrows and asked "What?" Looking at her. YN said

YN- Oppa..... well, I don't know how you were before but I know you weren't like this. I am not asking why you changed but I am pleading you to please go back to your old self.

She said. Jin was about to say something when she stood him and said

YN- Jin Oppa.... You love other Oppa's right?

Jin nodded his head and before he could say anything else YN said

YN- Then Oppa.... Please for them. You know, it hurts them so much to see you behave cold everytime. None of them said but their eyes show this.

They may like this Version of yours but I can bet they loved your old version. And also you know Oppa, not only you yourself became cold but your brothers became cold too.
Someone in school told me, you all weren't like this before. They said that you all were cheerful. But now you all are cold.

You may or may not have realised, but Oppa not you only changed but your brothers changed too. But none of them and you too like this version of yours. You know elder brother love seeing there younger brothers happy but you are becoming a reason why they are not happy and why there happiness is going away from them and you too!

Jin- What do you mean??

YN- Oppa..... The Jin Oppa I met is cool. But is not the real Jin Oppa. You are living a life of Kim Seokjin, The cold CEO of Kim Industries but your brothers wants you to live the life of their Jin Hyung and Sarang's happy Dad.

If you are happy, then so are your brothers and Your daughter. Oppa.... Please don't be the reason of someone's sadness.

I know something terrible must have happened that you are like this now, but Oppa we can't change what happen. Instead of living with the pains of past, we should live with the happiness of present and surprises of future.

She said and her talk surely had affect on Jin cause now he was lost deep in his thoughts.

>>> Am I really becoming the reason for my brothers sadness?

>>> I never wanted this. I want my brothers to be happy not be sad like me....

>>> If me being happy, is the only reason they will get happen then.... I will change. Kim Seokjin will again change back to Their Jinnie Hyung.

Jin thought looking at Jimin and thinking about his brothers.

He looked at YN who gave him a small smile. He returned the smile.

>>> Thanks YN.

He thought and turned to Jimin who was wiping his tears. Jin remembered what YN said

>>> "You know elder brother love seeing there younger brothers happy but you are becoming a reason why they are not happy and why there happiness is going away from them and you too!"

She is right. I am really a reason for my brothers sadness...... This won't happen again. Never!!

He stood up and went near Jimin and sat near him. He took his hands in his own and said

Jin- Hyung will change.

Jimin looked at Jin with Wide eyes not believing what he just heard. He didn't wanted any other second and hugged Jin. Jin also hugged him back. He looked back and saw YN smiling at them.

Jin- Uhh. Jimin... Don't tell the others yet. They will know soon too and when they know, you also behave like you didn't knew. Ok?

Jin said as he broke the hug. Jimin nodded his head and Jin kissed his forehead. He stood up and went near YN and said

Jin- Thank You

💀Flashback Ends💀

Jin- So, this happened

Jin explained and Jimin nodded his head. The others also had a smile on their faces now.

Yoongi- YN is really something. I thought she was innocent... Well she is innocent..... Leave it. I thought she is childish but she is very mature.

Hoseok- Yes Hyung. When she talked with me and Chim that day, we both got to know how mature and smart she is. But listening this, I think she is on another level.

Namjoon- Right Hobi Hyung. I am glad, she became our sister.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. Even this she don't know, but she is actually a very understanding and smart girl who is difficult to find now a days.

Jungkook- She is like the Mini copy of Noona.

Jungkook said Jin and the rest immediately agreed with him.

Jin- Well, now as you know. I will tell you one more thing.

Yoongi- The talk with had in office?

Yoongi asked and Jin nodded his head.

Yoongi- Well, Hyung. After hearing all this, I think you should really tell her.

Jimin- Tell her what?

Jin- I am going to tell her about her.

He said the except for Yoongi the rest brothers looked at him surprised.

Namjoon- What?? Hyung, do you trust her?

Jin- I do. She is also a part of our family Namjoon. She have the rights to know about her For now atleast.

Yoongi- Well, Joonie I had the same reaction. But after what Hyung told us, I guess he is right.

He said. They thought for a while before nodding their heads.

Taehyung- When will you tell her?

Jin- No so soon. After some time. Maybe within a month.

The Rest- Ok.

After this they all went to their respective rooms to sleep and Jin also laid on his bed and laid Sarang beside her wrapping his arms around her, he also slept.

💀💀💀

(Since the whole chapter didn't had them, I putted them at the end)

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

It's been long since I wrote this long chapter right?

Hope you liked it.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1655

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 26.1K 35
I ran. I ran for a long time. I'm tired, I want to rest. But if I stop, they will get me. They will kill me. And everyone else around me. But it's...
441K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
455K 11.2K 200
Cover by: Sherlochholmess. Welcome to the official book of the Mystery & murders and riddles book. A place where you get to build you detective skill...
16.1K 465 14
A story of 5 years old little innocent girl who is orphan not until the biggest mafia gang (BTS) came across her and decided to adopt her as there li...