PROMISCUOUS | Gojo Satoru

By jajayfeathers

The world of sport journalism is wild and full of arrogant men. Thankfully, you are good at your job and eat... More

zero
1. She can step on me
2. Day one
3. Late night
4. My girl
6. Gossip
7. My boy
8. Boss of me
9. Treat you better
10. Corps à corps
11. A fool in love

5. My favorite journalist

497 25 34
By jajayfeathers

for a better experience read the chapter with the music in the media xx

❗️don't hesitate to vote and share your reactions

Hours later, Gojo's eyes fluttered open, and he found himself looking down at you, still peacefully asleep beneath him. Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to remember the events of the previous night. His head throbbed thanks to the hangover, and frustration gnawed at him because he couldn't recall what happened between you and him thanks to alcohol.

A sense of unease settled over him as he watched you sleep, his mind racing to piece together the events of yesterday. If something had happened between you, he desperately wished he could remember it.

He quietly got up, moving with caution to not disturb your sleep. He headed to the shower, hoping that the water would help clear his mind.

As the water rushed over him, the memories suddenly flooded back into his mind. His heart raced as the pieces fell into place... Their conversation, their closeness, the fight and the unexpected confession he had made, he remembered it all.

He finished his shower quickly and stepped out with a towel around his waist. He needed to apologize if he had made her uncomfortable or if his actions had crossed any boundaries.

That wasn't good for his bet, Y/N wasn't a girl who will fall for you just after few sweet words... no, she is the type who will roast you about it.

Gojo made his way to the kitchen, his heart pounding as he saw Y/N sitting there, sipping on a cup of coffee. She was dressed in the same clothes as the night before, and he winced internally at the thought of how messy he must look : wet hair, drops of water falling on his naked body...

"Hey, he greeted, his voice slightly hesitant."

Y/N looked up, surprise flickering across her face before she managed a small smile.

"Morning, she replied, her tone neutral."

Gojo cleared his throat, his embarrassment evident.

"Listen, about last night..."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, clearly waiting for him to continue.

"I... I'm sorry if I said or did anything that made you uncomfortable. I was... well, I was drunk, and I don't even remember half of what happened, he shifted uncomfortably, trying to find the right words."

Y/N looked at him from head to toe and couldn't hide her amusement.

"Give me a chance Y/N! Please! I am crazy for you!, she imitated him with a funny tone. I didn't know you were a simp, she scoffs.
– That's not funny, he couldn't look her in the eyes."

She got up and came closer to him like a sirene. She trailed his neck with her fingers gently.

"I am kinda disappointed, she whispered to his ear.
– W-Why?
– If you remembered maybe I would give you a chance, she giggled before pulling away like nothing happened."

She took her belongings and turned her attention to Gojo... who felt like a complete looser.

"I have to go, take care, she said while blowing him a kiss."

~

"I fucked up, I know, Satoru sighed.
– Yeah but maybe she found that funny, scoffed Suguru. When are you going to meet her ?, he asked.
– I don't know maybe tomorrow. I need to buy her flowers or shit like this, Satoru nodded with confidence.
– You really think women are this easy, uh ?, Suguru rolled his eyes while sipping a cup of his coffee.
– Hey, I am Gojo Satoru...
– And she is Y/N L/N. Look her new instagram story, he scoffs."

In a quick movement, Satoru take his phone to look at Y/N new instagram story. His cocky and confident attitude disappeared for a moment.

One thing he knew, she never posts anyone on her social media in that way. Even Nanami. Even her dearest friends. His smile dropped, he was annoyed and his ego clearly hurt.

"Fucker, Satoru mumbled to Suguru."

Suguru laughed out loud.

"What ? Casanova lost his words ?, joked around Suguru."

Satoru shot him a sharp glare and locked his phone, his mind clearly brewing a plan. He poured himself a glass of water, downing it forcefully. Suguru observed his best friend, an amused smile playing on his lips; he knew Satoru was scheming.

"I told you, she is hard to catch Satoru, he scoffs.
– Oh, please shut up, Gojo rolled his eyes. I know what to do. Yeah, I know what to do, he started to laugh with mischief."

~

At the other side, enjoyed her date at the fullest. She was drinking her glass of wine and discussed about all the good memories she shared with her date Jacob.

He was a young entrepreneur, two years younger than her. Jacob looked very mature for his age and a very handsome boy. He was nothing like Gojo, the same thing they had in common was their large size and muscles. His chiseled jawline, framed by a well-groomed beard, gives him a rugged yet sophisticated look. Jacob had hazel eyes and which catch whoever's attention. His tousled hair adds a touch of casual elegance, completing his effortlessly handsome appearance. Jacob looked like the typical golden boy.

He is an introvert, shy sometimes, very discreet and doesn't talk. The only person with who he was easily comfortable to talk was Y/N. They knew each other since forever.

"Y/N, your phone is buzzing, Jacob pointed out.
– Oh, forget it, she smiles. Do you want more wine ?, she asked.
– No, I need to drive you. I will stay sober, he winked at her.
– You are better than–, Y/N was interrupted by her incessantly buzzing phone. Oh for God's sake !"

She answered her phone angrily.

"What ?
– Your pretty boy is causing a tantrum at the agency, Y/N's eye widened when she heard Kento's voice.
– I am very busy Kento. What does he want ?, she frowned.
– He says that he hate the editing of the interview, Kento sighs. I tried to resonate him but I swear I'm this close to smacking him.
– Where is Y/N ?, Gojo's voice came from the background.
– You knew which day it was Kento..., Y/N's disappointment was palpable.
– Yes darling, I knew. I am sorry...
– I am coming, she says after a long sigh."

Jacob looked at Y/N with concern.

"Is work calling you ?, he asked.
– Yeah... It's kinda urgent. Can you drop me to my agency ?, Y/N asked with a sorry pout.
– Sure. Don't worry we can catch up in another time. I will not move for few weeks, I still have business in the town.
– I am sorry Jaja !"

Like a gentleman, Jacob escorted Y/N to her agency.

As Y/N arrived at her agency, Jacob parked the car and watched her, concern etched on his face.

"Are you sure everything's okay?, Jacob asked.
– It's just a work issue. I'm really sorry about this, Jacob, Y/N forced a smile, although her frustration was evident.
– Don't worry about it, he reassured her. We'll reschedule our dinner and catch up properly later. Take care."

With that, Jacob gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder and drove off, leaving Y/N standing outside her agency.

Inside the building, the atmosphere was tense as she entered the editing room where Gojo was causing a scene. Shanti and Kento were standing there and Y/N could feel how much they couldn't stand Gojo anymore. He had successfully halted the editing process and, as expected, was making a big scene. He was slumped on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and shouting how much he hated the scene.

When the door creaked open, Gojo attempted to appear nonchalant, but his eyes betrayed him. They softened the moment they fell on her, and a hint of a blush colored his cheeks as she entered the room, exuding confidence in her boss-lady outfit and high heels.

"I hope you have a good damn reason to be here Satoru, she glared at him.
– Oh, just wanted to check on my favorite journalist, he got up."

Namami let out a sigh and Shanti scoffs.

"He made us crazy all night because he doesn't like the editing of the interview which I truly not understand, everything is fine !, Shanti starts to complain.
– Kento first of all, don't waist your day off here. You can go home babe, Y/N said before giving a pat on his shoulder. Shanti same as you. I can edit and if I am stuck I will let you know with a note tomorrow.
– You sure ?, Kento replied with serious.
– Yeah, I know you don't like working overtime, she replied, a warm smile gracing her lips.
– Call me if you need like anything, Kento said, his voice gentle as he headed towards the door.
– Hmmm, am I interrupting something ? Can I remind you how much the interview editing is terrible ? I can't let you publish something so mediocre, Gojo chimed in dramatically.
– Good luck, Shanti whispered with a small smile."

As the door clicked shut behind Kento and Shanti, Gojo, with his annoying confidence, stepped closer, his eyes locked onto hers.

"Where did you go dressing like that ?, Gojo looked down at her.
– It's none of your business, she replied while crossing her arms.
– Everything that revolves around you is my business, he said with a deep voice.
– Perhaps we should focus on the interview editing, Gojo, she cleared her throat."

But Gojo, being Gojo, ignored the advice and continued.

"You looked like you were on a date. Was it fun?, he smirked."

Y/N's eyes narrowed, her frustration boiling over.

"My personal life is none of your concern. Now, about the interview—
– You know, if you ever wanted a real date, you just had to ask, he leaned in, his tone low and dangerously seductive"

She frowned and stepped back, trying to regain her composure.

"For someone who was preoccupied by the editing of the interview you talk a lot about me, she shot back, her voice tinged with exasperation. You can't just barge here and do as you please. People have life, she added."

He leaned in closer, a smirk playing on his lips. He was towering her with his height.

"But that's where you're wrong, sweetheart. I can, and I will, he said, his tone laced with undeniable arrogance.
– If you don't want me to slap you across the face, you'd better stop your little act, she retorted her voice firm.
– You're feisty. I like that, he said, his tone low and suggestive.
– Now, are we going to talk about the interview or not?, she sighs."

He took a step back, his playful smile fading into something more intense.

"We'll talk about the interview, on one condition, he said, his eyes never leaving hers."

Y/N crossed her arms, waiting for him to state his condition.

"Give me a kiss, he came closer to brush her collarbone with his fingers."

She scoffed, eyes wide partly in disbelief and stepped back.

"Oh, I swear Satoru if you don't–
– Okay, okay ! Have dinner with me. A real date. No work, no interviews, just us."

She hesitated, his proposition catching her off guard.

"What do you say, Y/N? One dinner. If you still hate me after, I'll leave you alone. I am talking about a real date not like the one you had just now.
– Why are you doing all this ? Are you jealous ?, she snapped annoyed.
– Me ? Please, Y/N, he rolled his eyes.
– Do you know what your star whim has ruined?
– Y/N..., Gojo called her in a soft voice when he saw she started to get angry.
– It's been months I didn't saw my little brother ! The only time he's free to visit me is when Gojo ruins my day off !, she practically shouted, her emotions pouring out."

Gojo's expression softened, he finally stopped acting like a spoiled child.

"I didn't know about your brother, he said, his voice quieter, genuine regret in his eyes."
– Of course, you didn't, she retorted, her anger still palpable. You never bother to ask about anything other than yourself."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I messed up, okay? I admit it. But I'm trying to make it right.
– By forcing me into a dinner date?, she shot back, her skepticism apparent."

He held her gaze, his eyes pleading for understanding.

"I want to make it up to you. Let me.
– Yeah and I still don't want a dinner. I need you to show me which part of the editing you didn't like..., she's calmed but still cautious.
– Are you going to kill me if I tell you it was just a pretext to see you ?, he started to laugh.
– Gojo Satoru ! I hate you ! I hate you so much !, she shoved him gently and slapped his back playfully
– No, you don't !, he giggled, his laughter infectious."

Satoru was biting his lips and took Y/N's wrist on his hands to stop her from hitting him. He pulled her into his embrace, holding her firmly but gently, making her momentarily helpless.

"Satoru !, she scolded him, trying to free herself. Let go !
– No, you are dangerous !, he teased, his tone light but affectionate."

He pressed his forehead to hers and looked at her with what Y/N thought... love, care ?

"Did you think about yesterday night ?, he muttered, his voice barely audible over the sound of his racing heart.
– Which part of yesterday night ?, she couldn't hide her smile."

Satoru's heart was beating so fast, he tried to control his feelings but he was weak... completely weak for Y/N. He was never afraid of his opponents, but Y/N? She made him feverish.

At this moment when he thought about how her eyes was shining, how her smile grew bigger every second, how her wrist was small in his hands and nothing else... he knew he had fallen for her, hard.

"I- Y/N... I, hum..., he stammered, his words trailing off."

And then, in a moment that seemed to freeze time, Y/N closed the distance between them, pressing her lips to Gojo's.

Satoru's initial shock gave way to a rush of emotion as he gently kissed her back, his hands finding a natural place on her waist, pulling her closer.

Satoru's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. He had wanted this, dreamed of it even, but reality was always different.

For a moment he stopped thinking about the bet.

I JUST FINISHED TO WRITE ~ 2500 WORDS
GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS !!!

nah bc i loved the end of the chapter

QUESTION !!!
• Do you think Gojo will succeed in his bet ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 3.3K 29
You're one of the famous Gojo Satoru's "hotels". Your house was a "hotspot" for his job, whatever that meant. Anyway, he comes around here often. And...
11.1K 202 21
In which every breath carries the weight of creation. Gojo would describe you as shy, cute and weak - and only god knows how you got him wrapped arou...
51K 1.7K 80
He is one of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers and a special-grade curse user. She is just a girl who wants to protect him from himself at all costs. W...
785K 22.3K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...