Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

UNWANTED GUEST

615 42 6
By S_Godaria

After praying at the temple, Abhay dropped Simran at Mami 's place and went to his office.

As Simran entered, she heard loud voices of someone laughing, which brought a big smile on her face.

Sonali and Ekaksh were watching something on the phone and laughing out loud.

"Hello People." She announced her presence loudly and excitedly.

"OMG... Who's this beautiful doll?" Sonali exclaimed and ran to hug her.

"Someone is looking hot." Ekaksh fanned his face and Simran slapped his arm playfully and he hugged her.

They chuckled and sat talking. They wished her for the anniversary and the conversation took the turn on how excited Abhay was about marriage and how he developed a crush on her in one meeting itself, that made Simran blush.

"Umm... By the way. Mamu aur Mami Kahan hai?" She asked to escape from their teasing.

"Oh them. They are sleeping." Ekaksh told.

"Till now? It's 10:30 already. Is their health okay?" She asked worried as sh never seen them sleeping till this late.

"Yeah, don't worry. They are absolutely fine. Actually yesterday was the birthday party of Papa's friend's grandson. So they went there and came late night. That's why they are still sleeping." Sonali informed to which she nodded.

"Let's disturb them." Ekaksh said excitedly.

"NO. They must really tired. That's why they are sleeping till this late. We should not disturb them and let them rest." Simran said immediately but was opposed by Sonali.

"I think Akshu is right." Sonali agreed.

"Why are you guys so excited about it?" Simran was confused. But both of them shrugged and dragged her towards Aryaman and Ahana's room.

"Wait. Let me knock first." Simran was about to knock but Sona and Akshu shook their heads at her and barged in the room dragging her along.

As soon as they entered they all did an 'aww' seeing Aryaman and Ahana sleeping cuddling together.

Simran was about to say that they should go back but before that Ekaksh jumped on the bed and making space for himself. He laid down on the bed between them and snuggled with Aryaman.

When He felt someone else in his arms other than Ahana, he opened his eyes and looked at Ekaksh groggily.

"What are you doing here?" Aryaman asked in his sleepy voice.

"Nothing Papu. Just sleep." Ekaksh said and placed his head on his chest. Aryaman frowned and closed his eyes then getting irritated because of his snuggles, he pushed him away.

"Stay away." He yelled frustratingly and disturbed Ahana's sleep.

"What's wrong Papu. Did you forget, how you used to make me sleep with you in my childhood? Now, see how are you behaving?" He complained with a pout.

"What's going on?" Ahana said in a sleepy voice as her deep slumber broke and looked at them confused.

"Your grown child has become a toddler all over again." Aryaman told her irritated.

"Papuuu...." He trailed trying to be cute but all his actions and expressions were irritating the hell out of Aryaman.

Aryaman pushed Ekaksh but he fell on Ahana making her angry.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked, irritated because of her husband and son's childish behaviour.

"Mumma, see Papa is pushing me away." Ekaksh complained and hugged his mother.

"But what are you doing here in our bed?" She asked Ekaksh.

"Nothing, he's just irritating you guys." Simran intervened and forwarded her hand and gestured Ekaksh to get up from the bed. But he shook his head and hugged his mother from behind who was looking at Simran surprisingly.

"Beta, when did you come?" Ahana asked Simran and got up to hug her.

"Just some time back." She said in her embrace.

"What happened you came this early in the morning? Is everything okay?" Aryaman asked, getting up from the bed.

"Ji Mamu, everything is fine..." She was saying when Ekaksh interjected.

"Early in the morning? Mr. Aryaman Singh it's 10 am and it's not early at all. Moreover, about bhabhi coming here, she came to take your blessings." Ekaksh said in a fake professional tone to which Aryaman rolled his eyes.

"By the way, blessings for what?" He asked looking at Simran who came towards him and touched his feet before he could stop her and turned to touch Ahana's feet too but she stopped her holding her shoulders and hugged her.

"Is there something special today?" He asked no one particular.

"Uhh... Important information... You are getting old and your memory is getting weak." Ekaksh taunted his father.

"Shut up" Aryaman said and looked at Simran for an answer but Sonali spoke.

"Papa, you really forgot! Today's is their first month marriage anniversary."

"Oh yeah... I remembered it till yesterday." He said. He congratulated her and gave thousands rupees as a token of his blessing. But took it when he insisted.

After the congratulations and thank-yous they all say talking about anything and everything.

Then Aryaman and Ahana went to freshen up leaving the younger ones to talk.

"By the way, what you thought about tonight? I mean how are you going to celebrate your first month anniversary." Ekaksh asked.

"Umm.... Actually that's why I came here. I tried to think a lot about nothing good came in my mind. So thought to ask you guys. What do you think what I should do?" Simran expressed her ambiguousness about the matter.

"Okay, ummm.... Do one thing. Shop a nice gift for him and then take him on a dinner. May be go out for a drive with him after dinner. That's it I guess, like you always want everything simple. So it would be nice and simple thing for you." Sonali told keeping in mind how Simran never likes anything extravagant.

Simran nodded but then pouted thinking something, seeing that Sonali and Ekaksh raised their eyes at her in question.

"What if he came late from office. Yesterday also he came at midnight. If same thing happened today too then my whole days' planning and preparation would be go in vain." She said pouting.

"Didn't you ask him to come early today?" Sonali asked her.

"I did. But he said that he can't promise because his company got a big project and he is the head designer so he has to be there." Simran told them.

"Kya yaar, Bhai ka har bar ka hai. Jab bhi koi special occasion hoti hai Bhai ko kaam hota hai. Bhabhi at least aap ko toh apna biwi wala raub jamana chahiye thaa." Ekaksh said.

("What yrr, Brother does this every time. Whenever there is a special occasion, brother gets work. Sister-in-law, at least you should have shown your authority as a wife.")

"Tsk Akshu, you know na how innocent she is." Sonali pouted and Simran thought what should she do if Abhay didn't come on the said time.

Simran got ready in a navy blue net saree with a sleeveless blouse. She, no doubt looked beautiful but then thought to change as it seemed too revealing to her. But then chucked it.

Simran's Look

She prepared all the dishes which were Abhay's favourite and decorated the dining area with rose petals and scented candles making the ambiance really romantic. She smiled realising that it was the first time she was doing some effort for Abhay, otherwise it was always Abhay who did things for her. Now she just hoped that Abhay would like it.

First she thought to go out with Abhay when he comes back from his office but then dropped the idea acknowledging how he comes late from almost a week now and if he got late today too then they wouldn't be able to celebrate their first month anniversary. So it was her idea to celebrate their anniversary at home only.

She sat on the couch in the living room waiting for Abhay. Getting bored she started looking for her phone as she kept her phone somewhere in the hurry as she was busy in decoration and preparation of food. She couldn't find it in the living area so went to search in the room.

There she found her cell phone on the bed. When she checked, it has a message and two missed calls from Abhay. First she opened the message.

'Have to attend an important meeting. Couldn't come early. Sorry Jaan ☹️'

She saw the message and felt bad but somewhere she expected it that's why she changed their dinner from restaurant to home. She tried to call him but his phone was switched off. She didn't get sad about it and went down.

She played loud music on the music system placed in the hall as she was lonely. The only thing which she is scared of. Though, she is habitual of living alone in day time but she begins to feel lonely as the sun sets.

She twirled around doing some or the other thing to keep herself busy. But after sometime everything was done and Abhay was not at home yet.

_____________________________________

"I must say Mr. Abhay your designs and it's presentation both were mind blowing. I'm not signing this deal because of your Boss or his company. But only because of you and beautiful designs with which you won my heart today." Mr. Desai one of the clients of shaking his hands with Abhay.

"Thank you Sir for your kind words." Abhay said grateful.

"Uhh... if you don't mind may I give you a piece of advice?" Mr. Desai asked unsure.

"Sure Sir. You older than me and a big businessman. I would be grateful if I could get some knowledge from you."

"Young man, you are really good with your words." Mr. Desai patted Abhay's shoulder and continued.

"I was thinking that you are so talented why don't you use your skills wisely. I know this company and your job both are very good and you must be getting a nice package in return. But again in the end, your talent is more beneficial to your Boss and his company instead of you.

See ... I'm not asking you to leave this job and do something big. But atleast try to start something of your own. Even if it's small it would be yours."

"I understand Mr. Desai what you are trying to say. And I actually wanted the same but for some reasons couldn't do it." Abhay didn't want to tell him about his lack of finances.

"Okay. If you don't want to tell me then it's fine but if it's about funding or something then I'm here just a call away. You know I'm a big businessman and older than you so by my experience both professionally and personally, I can see spark in your eyes. You are made to do something big in life. Your talent and my money, we both together can go wonders. Hmm.... think about it." Mr. Desai took his leave and went out of the conference room which was still echoing with the words he just said a few minutes ago or maybe those words were echoing in Abhay's mind that's why he could hear it again and again.

As the meeting ended, Abhay went to his boss' cabin to tell him that the meeting was successful and they got the deal.

He wrapped the things and left to home. Home the word only brought smile on his face. Now home only means his Jaan. He wanted to buy something for her as today is their marriage anniversary. But now if he stops to buy a gift then the marriage anniversary thing will become a past as it was already ten thirty in the night. He thought that he will buy her something good but some other day.

He started his car, actually Ekaksh' car as he took his bike for a few days. Moreover he was thankful for him now because it has been raining since a few days continuously. As he reached the main road the car moved in the speed of a snail because it was raining cats and dogs. Now he regretted giving Ekaksh his bike. If he were on the bike right now, he would have somehow reached home by passing narrow alleys.

He anyway managed to pass it but again had to stop as the signal turned red. Exactly after 72 seconds the signal turned green.

"Finally." Abhay muttered under his breath and fired up the engine. As he was crossing a circle he sensed that he saw someone familiar. He stopped the car at a side and downed the window. Now it was drizzling.

Abhay frowned recognising the face of the person. He came out of the car.

"AAP? AAP yahan kya kar rahe hai?" He asked seeing him there.

("YOU? What are you doing here?")

___________________________________

Simran was really worried now. She expected him to be late But this much. She didn't knew. She tried to call him but his phone was still switched off. When she called at his office, the watchman picked it up and told that no one was there. She thought to call Mami or anyone from the family and tell them that Abhay didn't come back home till now. And she all alone. But then rejected the thought as she didn't want to disturb them this late.

'Maybe they would have slept till now.'

"Hey Shivji, please take care of him." She joined her hands looking up and prayed for Abhay when the thoughts of him being in trouble came into her mind.

She just paced around hoping and praying for his well being. She was worried and scared. Suddenly the lights went off making her more scared. She tried to find her mobile which she kept somewhere on the sofa but maybe because of tension or darkness she couldn't find it.

Tears began to form in her as she was scared for Abhay's well being and was all alone in the dark house.

In a few minutes, she was crying still there was no trace of Abhay. She was standing somewhere and crying when suddenly the main door opened making her terrified.

'Who could be this? Abhay please come soon. I'm getting scared now.' She thought.

"Why is it so dark? SIMI?" She heard the voice she was dying to hear.

"Abhay" she whispered but because of utter silence, her voice was audible.

"Jaan what happened? Why all the lights are off?" He asked coming towards her following her voice.

"I don't know, suddenly lights went off. I didn't even do anything." She said crying tone.

He reached her and held her hands. Tapping her arms, his hands found her face. He couldn't see her. But touching her face he got to know that she was crying.

"Jaan, why are you crying?" He said in his Oh-so soft voice which he uses only for his Jaan.

"I was scared." She said and he pulled her in his embrace.

"Shh... Don't cry. I'm here. I'll see it. Ok. Don't get scared. Hmmm." He said cooing her. She just hugged him tighter.

"Jaan, you just be here. I'll see what's wrong. Because only our electricity has gone. May be some fuse or something." He said pulling her out of his embrace when she was calmed down.

"Main bhi chalungi aapke sath." She said again ready to cry.

("I will also come with you.")

"Jaan.." he started but she said.

"Please." He couldn't see her face but knew she would be showing those puppy eyes which he can never deny. So he sighed and took her hand in his'.

They moved towards electric box but stopped when the electricity came. Abhay looked around whereas Simran was busy looking at his face. She sighed seeing him all fine and hugged him muttering 'thank God'.

Abhay hugged her and rubbed her back knowing how she gets worried for small things.

That's when they heard someone clearing throat.

They parted and looked at person who disturbed their moment. Simran was looking at him shocked when Abhay said.

"Oh sorry, I completely forgot about your presence here. Umm.... He will be our guest for the night." Abhay said to the man then the last sentence to Simran who was looking like she will faint any time.

That's it for today!!!

Do share your views on the story so far!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.6K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
655K 34.6K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
76.3K 7.5K 47
His jaw was clenched as he raked his eyes at the woman standing before him. The woman started walking towards him, while he controlled himself from s...
47.2K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...