Remembrance ~ Glamrock Freddy...

By froggywonderrs_

AMAZING COVER IS FANART DONE BY @LadySkeletøn ON TWITTER! GO CHECK THEM OUT!! What ever happened to Bonnie? H... More

1-New hire
2-...Replacement? No way.
4-His fault.
5-The awakening
6-Friends
7-Explanation

3-What the hell is wrong with him?

125 2 1
By froggywonderrs_

(Art by @hayelline on X!)

-

Bonnie waited and waited, hoping Freddy would show up soon. About an hour and a half passed, yet nothing.

The bunny lied on his couch -- getting comfortable on the soft plush cushion underneath him.

By now, he was completely out of it. The only thing keeping him awake was the thought that Freddy might show up soon and Bonnie would get to fall asleep in his arms.

He kept slipping in and out, closing his eyes for a few moments before startling himself back awake. This went on for a few minutes when finally, a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," Bonnie answered with a sleepy voice. He half expected it not to be Freddy because that's exactly who he hoped it was.

Luckily, though, the bear animatronic opened the door. Bonnie had still been filled with sleep and was too tired to notice the solemn look on Freddy's face.

The bunny smiled lazily upon seeing the other, sitting up slowly.

"Freddy, finally! You were gone for so long! What happened?" He softly spoke, curious as to what Freddy was called in for.

The latter awkwardly smiled, trying his best to make it seem like nothing was wrong.

"I-It's nothing too important," He stuttered. "Just, uh, news on what's going to happen in the pizzaplex. I'll tell you about it later. We should get going on the movie!"

Bonnie was suspicious of the way Freddy put off talking about what had happened, but figured the other had just been tired and wanted to leave it for tomorrow.

"Hmm...well, ok! The projectors all set up already." Bonnie moved from his seat on the couch to a comfy fort on the ground he had set up for himself and Freddy, facing the window that had it's curtains closed.

The bunny started up the projector and their favorite movie began playing, projecting onto the curtains.

Bonnie got comfortable leaning on Freddy while holding his hand. The two only watched for about ten minutes, however, before the former had fallen fast asleep.

Freddy chuckled in amusement, having already known Bonnie wouldn't last much longer, and moved the other's head into his lap for a more comfortable position.

He continued watching the movie for awhile longer before there was another knock on the door, a soft one.

Freddy carefully removed Bonnie from his lap, making sure he didn't wake up, and opened the door.

There stood Monty. He stared at the ground while looking fairly nervous, only lifting his head up when Freddy opened the door.

"Oh, Monty. What's up?" The bear asked, smiling with friendly intention.

Monty smiled back. "Hi Freddy! Sorry to bother you...I didn't really think anyone would be asleep yet." He said, referring to the light breaths of sleep coming from Bonnie inside the room.

Freddy brushed him off. "Don't worry about it! Is anything wrong?"

The gator thought for a moment, collecting his words. "Well, I was told to enter parts and services for my redesign but I don't really have any idea where that is...can you take me?"

Freddy could tell Monty felt a little embarrassed and as if he were being a nuisance. Quickly, he responded in a chipper tone that reassured the other.

"Sure! It's...about twelve, I have a meeting soon anyway, so it works out! Leave me just a moment then I'll be out to take you there."

Monty happily agreed and Freddy closed the door to Bonnie's room, making his way over to the bunny himself.

"Hey, Bon?" Freddy gently shook him awake, behaving as if he was a prince tending to a sleeping dragon.

Bonnie woke up slightly, not even enough to rub the sleep away from his eyes. "Mmm...Freddy?" He groaned.

"I'm leaving now, Bon. Monty needs help finding parts and services then I have another meeting with the higher ups, they scheduled it at my last meeting. I'll be back around five, ok?"
Freddy delicately held the other's face, stroking his thumb across Bonnie's cheek back and forth.

The latter smiled a bit at the touch, but told Freddy "good luck", even if he didn't want him to leave. The bear was barely out the door before Bonnie was already fast asleep again.

It had only taken a half hour for the bunny to have completed his sleep cycle. He woke up well rested, but fairly confused.

"Mmm...Fred ? Where- oh.." Upon remembering their conversation, Bonnie's mood immediately fell.

Recalling what was said came quite difficult, though, and it took everything within him to remember the details.

"He said...five, I think? Five...and it's only twelve thirty, ugh." He groaned, not wanting to have to wait so long for Freddy to come back.

"Whatever," Bonnie mumbled, getting up and looking for various things around the room. "I suppose I could find the others to hang out with for a little while before coming back to bed before open."

He figured after a few hours of walking around, sleep would creep back up. Bonnie confirmed with himself that leaving a few hours for napping was a good time killer, and made his way out of the room and into the pizzaplex.

---

"Ok, after watching a movie with Chica and playing in the arcade it's...just after four. I've still got an hour to kill...i'm not even tired, though..." Bonnie groaned as he marched his way around the mall.

Taking a nap before he met up with Freddy again seemed too boring, he wanted to do something fun.

But now, everyone was busy. The only thing he could do was walk around and hope an idea would spring into his brain.

Luckily, that "idea" was there right in front of him. He took a glance at Gator Golf and realized the construction and 'do not enter' signs had been taken away, meaning the attraction was finally open.

Bonnie brightened up at the fun activity ahead. "Yes, finally! Gator golf is finished! It wouldn't hurt to take a look."

He walked inside, instantly being met by a whole new world. Animatronic alligators were on the ground followed by too many plants to count. The ambience felt as if he were in an actual rainforest.

"No wonder this place took so long to build..." He gazed around in awe.

"Hey Bonnie!"

The bunny turned around at the unfamiliar voice, and stood even more shocked at what had appeared behind him.

Instead of the Monty everyone knew previously, there stood a much taller animatronic. His original brown pants were replaced with gator printed ones, not to mention the gloves and shoulder pads that finally gave him the iconic look the Glamrocks held. Even his voice box held a different tone.

All in all, Monty had become almost...cool, not his original cute and seemingly innocent self. Although Bonnie felt as though the gator was still missing something that would really tie it all together, he had to admit that everything from the new costume to a completely different hairstyle fit the guy really well.

"Wow...Monty? Is that really you? You look so different!" Bonnie exclaimed, looking up at Monty -- something he would not get used to.

The gator smirked. Bonnie slightly flinched at the toothy grin that had emerged, and Monty backed away a bit to show he was no harm -- even if he knew the reaction was just something Bonnie was programmed with to make him seem more realistic as a bunny.

Although Bonnie was thankful for this, he still was processing the fact that Monty himself was different. Programmed differently.

"Haha, yeah, I know!" The gator finally responded. "I knew they wanted to change my casing, but while I was there my programming was altered a bit too."

Bonnie's mouth went into an 'o' shape after Monty revealed his programming had, in fact, been changed.

"Well, you look great! Very...tall!" Bonnie chuckled.

"Yeah, I know!...I feel a little odd, though," Monty paused, gently stroking his chin in thought. "But I'm sure my new body is just taking some getting used to."

The bunny found himself becoming weary at that, but knew there couldn't have been a slip up. "Mhm, I'd say so. Mike doesn't tend to mess up anyway, so I doubt that would be the issue. He's been working on animatronics for, like, decades!"

Monty tilted his head in slight confusion, which caused the other confusion as well. The former didn't recognize that name as being a repair-man, much less the one that worked on him.

"I don't think it was that guy. That name doesn't ring any bells for me..." Monty wearily said, now feeling like something was wrong.

Bonnie simply shrugged, hoping to take the other's mind off of the possibility something wasn't right.

"We'll just have to see then. If you don't feel better in a couple hours we'll get you taken care of, ok?"

"Ok, thanks Bonnie!" Monty smiled at the offer. "Do you wanna look around here with me? I haven't really seen too much yet, I only just got here."

Bonnie went to shake his head 'yes' before recalling the time Freddy would be free. He took a look at his internal clock and saw that it was only  4:18, which left enough time to take a tour.

"Ok yeah, sure! I have an hour before meeting with Freddy, so we should have plenty of time!"

The two started moving their feet, looking every which way as they walked.

"Isn't this place awesome?" Monty began. "I mean, it's even got it's own theme song playing!"

The two laughed, enjoying the music playing in the background.

"It is pretty cool. Ooh, we should go up onto the catwalks!" Bonnie shouted, pointing upwards at the metal catwalks that ran across the upper level.

He raced around the attraction, looking for a way up, while Monty followed suit. The latter couldn't help but chuckle at Bonnie's childish behavior until a sudden twinge in his wires wiped the smile right off his face, a grimace replacing it.

Monty clutched his stomach but continued following Bonnie who had finally found out the way to the catwalks.

They both stood looking down at the attraction, admiring it from a different point of view. Bonnie ripped his eyes away from down below and took notice of the Monty faces hung on the wall.

He noticed each one had a peculiar hole in it's mouth, and then saw shooters pointed at the faces.

He ran over to one in awe, taking it into his hands and aiming it at the face before shooting.

Bonnie laughed in delight when the ball went right into the hole. "Look at this! We can shoot balls into your-" He was cut off.

A low growl behind him struck a bad feeling in the bunny's stomach as his circuits nearly froze. He slowly turned around to look at the other, hoping what he heard was nothing serious.

That was all erased when he saw Monty. The gator was in a pouncing stance, as if he was a predator ready to demolish his prey. His normally orangeish-red eyes were now a deep purple, glowing brightly.

Bonnie's instincts told him to cower in fear, he knew he wasn't going to escape whatever Monty's intentions were. Nonetheless, the former backed up as far as he could until the cold metal of the catwalk's railing touched his palms.

"M-Monty...what are you-" For the second time, Bonnie was cut off. Although now, he knew exactly what was coming.

The bunny yelped as Monty finally attacked. At that point, all he could do was take it.

Monty took him by the throat, lifting Bonnie off the floor slightly while he struggled to fight back (a futile attempt) until using as much force as possible to collide Bonnie's neck with the catwalk's fencing.

The victim's systems immediately shut down -- wires were left exposed from where the two body parts disconnected.

Monty let the other's body slide down onto the catwalk ground, staring at him in pride.

"Serves him right," He chuckled, thinking to himself while crossing his arms in a sassy stance. "No one is going to get in my way of becoming number one in this place. With cutesy little bunny boyfriend gone, fazbear doesn't stand a chance."

He laughed almost maniacally. Monty knew Freddy already had a chance of being decommissioned, everything would fall right into place when Fazbear became so distraught over the disappearance of his boyfriend that he couldn't efficiently do his job anymore.

Clambering outside stole Monty away from his thoughts. The gator quickly realized he'd have to dispose of the body fast to actually get away with this, there was no time for reminiscing.

But, how? What was his plan? There was no time yet he didn't know what to do with Bonnie.

"Uhh, hmm...I could make it look like a construction accident," He pondered, before realizing that was a bad idea. "No, they'd see right through that! The bowling alley...? Yes! Make it look like a freak mishap...nobody's gonna know." He chuckled yet again before hoisting Bonnie over his shoulder, discreetly entering the backrooms and using a map of the pizzaplex to navigate his way to the bowling alley without being seen.

After awhile of looking around at the bowling alley, Monty discovered a room that wasn't showing on his map. He'd been trying to find the perfect hiding place for long enough, and decided there would do just fine.

Monty dropped Bonnie carelessly on the ground, looking around the room and noticing the leftover bowling supplies that lived there. Suddenly, he got an idea.

"Leaving him on the ground doesn't look to bad...but I should set it up as if he did this to himself." Monty laughed as he picked up a bowling ball, spinning it in his hands a couple times, only stopping once he heard slight clanking behind him.

"Monty...what the hell happened to you?" Bonnie whimpered in a broken voice, looking at Monty with disgust, anger, and confusion all at once.

The other didn't think twice before whipping himself around and swiping his claws. Bonnie stumbled back with a groan, barely having time to look at the hole surrounded by claw marks that had just been taken out of his stomach as he was immediately shoved back, his head slamming against the wall.

Monty only let the other catch his breath for a second, leaving time for Bonnie to fall forward onto the ground, no longer able to control his body's actions.

The gator flipped Bonnie over onto his back, and smirked maliciously with a bowling ball lifted high above his head. Bonnie's eyes went wide in fear as the ball dropped.

---

Roxanne stood, arms crossed and clearly annoyed. A man was facing her, near the pizzaplex entrance, with a small box of random items.

Monty walked in the general direction of the two, having nothing better to do. Roxy noticed him first, and immediately called out.

"Hey Monty!" She waved, welcoming him over. The gator waved back but was confused as to who the young man was that stood by her.

Monty walked his way over and stood to the man's left and Roxy's right. Now that Monty was up close, he could see the man much better. He had dark hair, almost a very dark purple, and covered his face with a dirtied white bear mask. His clothing completely shielded any and all skin that could show, although it was still fairly warm outside.

"Hi Roxy!" He greeted, still taking in the man's appearance. The latter looked at him, eyes squinting as if he was analyzing everything possible about the gator, taking special notice of Monty's light purple eyes. "Uhh, who's this?" Monty questioned.

Roxy snorted and rolled her eyes. "Well, he was our repair-man, but he got himself fired today." She said, clearly annoyed by the news.

The man grimaced and also rolled his eyes, looking to the side before turning his gaze onto the floor in front of him.

"It's not fair anyway..." He grumbled, looking back up. "I only got fired because they think I might play a part in the company's downfall!"

It was somewhat obvious the man knew what was being referred to as he got fired, but still thought it was a bad reason to lay him off.

Monty could tell by how he talked comfortably to the two and the way he was more acquainted with animatronics than the other workers were that this may be the exact repair-man he'd heard about. Well, that and the fact he wore a name badge that read 'Mike B.'

"You're...Mike?" Monty asked, a little confused.

Mike looked at him with an almost pouty expression, but more in the sense that he was annoyed than wanting to pull some sort of guilt trip.

"Yeah, why do you say it like that?" He answered.

Monty sensed Mike's dismay and immediately went into a minor panic, trying to reword and explain himself.

"Well I-I was just expecting someone...older...I thought you'd been working on animatronics a long time?" He stammered, acting similarly to his old self again.

Mike narrowed his eyes. To him, Monty was asking Mike to explain how he looked to be in his mid twenty's but had the experience of a sixty year old.

"Mhm, and?" Mike responded, crossing his arms. Roxy chuckled in entertainment as she watched the repair-man dodge all of Monty's questions.

Eventually, the gator gave up. "Nevermind..." He groaned.

Mike looked him up and down multiple times, thinking deeply about what his options were. Finally, he sighed and looked Monty in the eyes.

"Monty, was it? Do you think you can come with me?" He softly spoke, a complete change of pace from how he previously was with the gator.

It may seem like he was just trying to be nice but in reality, Mike could tell something was wrong with Monty. Very wrong. And in his past experience, bugged animatronics don't like being worked on if that's what they know is about to happen.

Monty was confused, but agreed nonetheless. "Oh uh, yeah, of course!" There was no way he was gonna refuse someone who was a sort of legend in the enterprise.

Quickly, Mike grabbed Monty by the arm and led him downstairs and into parts and service. They entered the protective cylinder and Mike aggressively shoved Monty backwards onto the chair, quickly locking his limbs in place.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!" Mike yelled, causing the other to flinch.

"Huh..? W-What do you mean..?" Monty stammered. Mike grew agitated at the way the other played dumb but in reality, Monty really didn't know what he was talking about. In fact, he couldn't really recall anything that had happened the last few hours, making him even more confused.

"You...shit, I have to fix this." Mike looked distraught and angry as he began collecting various tools, only turning back to face Monty when he heard a major struggle going on.

The repair man looked to see Monty's eyes glowing a bright purple yet again. "You're not going to touch me!" The gator growled, still trying to tear himself away from the restraints.

Mike instantly had his hands on Monty, trying to discover where the power button was on him. Although, with all the jostling coming from the animatronic, it was not an easy job.

The purple in Monty's eyes got brighter, and that was nearly Mike's breaking point.

"I swear to fucking god, you're not getting away with this. I'm not a goddamn idiot!" He yelled, elbowing Monty in the face so he'd be distracted for at least a moment.

"Stop it, asshole! I won't fucking let you-" Monty started, but didn't finish. Mike had finally powered him down.

He collapsed onto his knees, holding his breath with shut eyes. Once he relaxed a bit more, Mike removed his mask now that nobody could see him and ran a hand through his hair.

"I can't believe he's still here..." Mike whimpered, sighing heavily. "Shit. Who the hell keeps installing glitchtrap's program into the animatronics! I'm sick of this crap."

Mike didn't want another animatronic to go to waste because of the same virus. He'd already had to completely scrap Glamrock Foxy, an animatronic he built entirely by himself (the same went for most of the other Glamrocks), and didn't want to have to resort to that again.

If only he knew how to get rid of the entity once and for all.

-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...
224K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
16.5K 602 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...
29.2K 819 25
Glamrock freddy was doing a normal day,when he saw people who did mantance run past his mini stage, 'whats going on?' ...