SECRETS & REGRETS

Por PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... Mais

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 9

3.5K 148 8
Por PLK_ARMY

With Taekook

Tae took Jungkook to his room and made him sit on the bed. Jungkook is still hugging Tae. He is not leaving him. "Kook, I have to bring first-aid kit, hmmm. Can you please leave me for a bit? I will come back quickly", Tae said very softly while carresing Jungkook's hair.

"I will come with you. Please don't leave me", Jungkook said hugging Tae more tightly. "Okay fine. Let's go hmm", Tae said softly. They both get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Tae opened the bathroom's cabinet and took out the first-aid kit. Jungkook was hugging Tae all the time.

They both come back to the room again and Tae made Jungkook sat on the bed. Jungkook was still not leaving tae so Tae said, "Kook, if you will keep hugging me like this then how will I treat you wounds?"

Jungkook didn't say anything just snuggled more into Tae. Tae sighed and said, "Jungkook, you love me right. So will you not listen to me, huh? Let hyung treat your wounds. I will not leave you. I promise. I am here only."

Listening to Tae, Jungkook loosened his grip a little and come out of the hug. "Good! Now I will treat my Jungkook's wound. Then we will eat something and then we will sleep. Today I will sleep with my Kook, okay?", Tae started talking to him lovingly.

Jungkook nodded and Tae looked at Jungkook's face. His left cheek was all red and there were fingerprints on it. His cheek was a bit swollen. Jungkook's eyes were red due to crying so much. His lip had a cut which had dried blood on it. Tae looked at his hand. His fingers were chapped from multiple places and had some small cuts also. His wrist was bruised due to the hard grip. His hair were messy and he was looking all dull.

Tae's heart clenched seeing Jungkook in this condition. His eyes escaped a tear. He quickly wiped his tear and opened the first-aid kit. He took some antiseptic on the cotton ball and start wiping the blood from Jungkook's lips. Jungkook hissed a little. "Ah! Sorry Kook, I will do it more gently now", Tae said softly.

Tae then wiped the blood from the cuts on his fingers. He took out the ointment and put it gently on Jungkook's lips, then on his cheek and then on his fingers and on his wrist. Jungkook was looking down all the time. Tae put the first-aid kit aside and caressed Jungkook's right cheek and asked softly, "You are okay na Kook?" Jungkook just nodded.

Tae again said, "Jungkook change you clothes then we will eat something, okay?" Jungkook nodded. Tae went to Jungkook's wardrobe and took out some comfy clothes. He gave the clothes to Jungkook and turned around and said, "I am not looking anything. Change fast before I change my mind."

Jungkook laughed a little and quickly changed his clothes. "I am turning back. You have done changing you clothes, right?", Tae speak. Then he turned around slowly and saw Jungkook had already changed his clothes. He smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook also smiled a little.

"Come lets go downstairs and eat something", said Tae. Jungkook widened his eyes and shook his head immediatly. "What happened Kook? Are you not hungry?", asked Tae but he knew that he was afraid of Yoongi.

Jungkook just looked down, didn't say anything. "I know baby you are afraid to face hyung. But trust me, he will not do anything. I am with you. Don't worry", said Tae.

"N-no hyung, I-i dont w-want to go anywhere. I want to s-stay here only. I d-dont even want to eat anything. I will not ask for anything, just let me stay in my room. Please hyung", said Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"Okay fine, calm down, we are staying here only. Why you started crying again? We are not going anywhere and Kook, you can ask for anything from me, I will listen to you always hmm, okay?", said Tae assuring Jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head.

Tae and jungkook sit on the bed and Jungkook kept his head on Tae's lap. Tae started caressing his hair. Tae then picked up the landline phone from the side table and called on the kitchen's landline. The maid picked up the call and Tae said, "Send some food to Jungkook's room." "Okay sir", maid said and cutted the call.

Soon maid came in Jungkook's room with food tray. Jungkook get up from Tae's lap and sit straight. "Come Jungkook. Lets eat something." Tae said. Jungkook nodded and Tae put the plate in front of him. Jungkook is trying to eat his food from his left hand but was not able to eat properly. Tae asked, "What happened Kook?" Jungkook didn't reply and looked at his right hand which was wounded. His hands were trembling a little.

"Come here, I will feed you. Come Kook.", said Tae. Jungkook scooted a little towards Tae and he started feeding Jungkook. They both finished their food and put the plates aside.

Tae and Jungkook both laid on the bed and were trying to sleep. Tae was patting Jungkook's back lightly. He was trying to put him to sleep. Soon, Jungkook fall asleep but Tae was not able to sleep.

He was thinking about many things. His thoughts were not letting him sleep. Tae in his mind, "The thing which I feared the most happened today. Similar thing happened with me also but there was no one to save me from hyung. Thank God, me and Jin hyung reached on time, otherwise it would have been much worse. I am glad its not as much worse as what happened with me. There was no one to take care of me, to console me. I had suffered alot alone but I will not let you suffer Jungkook. I will make you like before. I will bring you back the way you were. I lost myself but I will not let you loose yourself."

Tae looked at Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He kissed his forehead and spoke lightly, "Your Tae hyung will fix everything. I am always there for you. Sleep well, Kook."

Tae also closed his eyes and soon drifted to dreamland.

On the other hand, Yoongi was sitting on the couch in his room near the balcony. He was looking at the sky and was not able to sleep. "Mom Dad, why you left me alone? I am not able to handle everything alone. I have messed up everything but now I will make sure to set everything right", said Yoongi while looking at the sky.

He then pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened a picture and mumbled, "You also left me alone. Why? Why you didn't trusted me? I hate you. I will not forgive you ever." Some tears escaped from his eyes.

Time skips, Morning, 7 a.m.

Tae and Jungkook are sleeping peacefully. Then Tae's alarm ringed and he slowly opened his eyes. He looked beside him and saw Jungkook sleeping. Jungkook moved a little due to alarm's voice. Tae quickly pick up his phone from the side table and switched off the alarm.

He then caressed Jungkook's hair. Jungkook is sleeping while hugging Tae's waist. Tae slowly put Jungkook's hand aside and get up from the bed. He went to the washroom and freshened up. He went downstairs to bring water. He then saw Yoongi sitting on his rocking chair. Yoongi was lost somewhere in his thoughts.

Tae took a deep breathe before going towards Yoongi. He was afraid to face Yoongi after whatever happened yesterday. He was feeling scared that Yoongi can burst out anytime again in anger. Gathering his all courage he went towards Yoongi and stood at a safe distance from him.

"H-hyung", Tae called Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at Tae. "Are you f-fine h-hyung?", Tae asked. Yoongi hummed and asked, "Jungkook? Is he fine?"

Tae took a deep breathe and answered, "Y-yes hyung. He is fine. I w-will make him understand. H-he... he will not do anything l-like this again. P-please don't be angry on him and s-sorry for whatever h-happened y-yesterday. H-he will not d-disobey you again."

Yoongi smiled but there was a pain visible in his smile. "You need not to do that Tae. Is he scared of me now? Can I meet him?", asked Yoongi, his voice cracked a little. Tae just looked down and didn't answered anything. Yoongi understood that Jungkook is not ready to meet him yet. Yoongi sighed and got up from his chair and took some steps towards Tae.

Tae become scared again thinking that he made Yoongi angry again. Yoongi came a little more close and Tae took 2 steps back. Yoongi halted in his steps and said, "I am not going to hurt you Tae. I understood that Jungkook is not yet ready to meet me. I will not go near him. Just take care of him and yourself."

Tae nodded and asked to Yoongi, "H-hyung, can we s-stay at h-home today? I don't think Jungkook is f-fine to go college." "Yes Tae. You can do anything. You know how to take care of Jungkook better than me. I hope he become normal soon", said Yoongi.

"Don't worry hyung. He will be fine. I will fix everything right", said Tae assuring Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and thought, "Its me Tae who need to fix everything. You need not to worry about anything. You grew up so fast."

Tae turned around to go back to Jungkook's room but he heard Yoongi saying, "Thank you Tae." Tae turned around and saw Yoongi having tears in his eyes. "Thank you Tae for always being there for Jungkook. Thank you for always handling him and sorry for not giving you the love and support you needed from me. I cannot go back in time and fix everything from the beginning but I will make sure to change everything now. You both are my life. Just stay by my side always", said Yoongi with cracked voice.

Tae was now crying silently. He took a few steps towards Yoongi and said, "H-hyung, we are always there for you. Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Yoongi suddenly engulfed Tae in a hug. Tae was too shocked to react. He didn't hugged Yoongi back. Soon Yoongi broke the hug and said, "I am sorry Tae for coming closer to you suddenly and hugging you. I am going to my office."

Yoongi turned around and started leaving the mansion. Then he felt two arms wrapped around his waist from the back. Tae hugged him from behind while crying and saying, "You need not to be sorry for anything hyung. I love you and I am always there for you." Yoongi turned back and faced Tae and hugged him again tightly.

"You grew up so fast Tae. You are all matured now. Don't behave so matured. You can cry in front of me, you can act stubborn in front of me, you can throw tantrums Tae. You can be yourself Tae", said Yoongi while crying.

Tae nodded lightly. After sometime, they broke the hug and Yoongi said, "I need to go to office now. Take care Tae." Tae nodded and smiled.

"Bye hyung. You too take care", said Tae.

Yoongi went out of the mansion and Tae went to Jungkook's room.

Heys guys! I hope you liked it. Please like, comment and follow me.

Is there anything you guys are curious about..... please comment down.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters and don't forget to COMMENT down your favourite part.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & FOLLOW GUYS. Keep motivating me with your likes and comments.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

114K 12.4K 75
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...
84.3K 3.5K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...
75.2K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...