BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold๐Ÿ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy ๐Ÿ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal๐Ÿ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy ๐Ÿ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

hybrid p.t.2

2.9K 143 143
By catlookingman

A woman is walking while wearing bride dress....she is looking happy......

She walk to a young man and said....

?- how I'm looking honey?

Men turn....

Yn get up from her sleep....she saw tae in dream...she is breathing heavily... suddenly she heard...

?- finally you wake up?

Yn turn to voice and saw..

Yn- what are you doing here?

Jk smirked and walk to her...

Jk- well you should say thank you to me because I saved you from werewolves......and you are at my place ....not me?

Then dark forest inside come to her mind......she get up from bed...

Yn- w.. well thanks for help...a..and it's quite late..i should go back to my room...

She was about to run to door but jk stand in front of her...and said..

Jk- i don't want your thanks...i want something else...

Yn- w.. what?

Yn back away from him...but jk hold her and whisper..

Jk- your blood... hybrid....

Yn- p.. please i don't want to die in young age....i didn't have boyfriend yet...and I didn't even get my first kiss ... I don't want to die vi***n... please spare me....

She is blabbing non sense and jk looked at her with WTF look..... before he can speak door open.....

Yn run to tae and hugged him.....he frozen...

Yn- Please save me from this vampire....he wants my blood.... please...i don't want to die....i didn't have boyfriend yet...and didn't even get my first kiss ... I don't want to die vi***n... please say him to spare me....

She started crying and tae chuckle.....jk is looking at them cold face....

Tae- yn.. don't warry...he will not do anything.... I'm here for you...

They made eye contact and yn start thinking about dream....

Jk- tae take her from here before i change my mind...

Tae nodded and take yn towards... fireplace and give her a powder....

Yn- what is it for?

Tae- for teleportation...... throw powder when I spell a magical word okay...."disapparate"..

They throw powder on ground together and..

They disappear in green flame.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn and tae come out of school fireplace...yn is shocked..

Yn-w... what? How the hell.....

Tae- i will answer your questions but not now...you should go to your room before someone saw you here....

Yn nodded and run to her room.....

Yn in mind- my first day was like that... then how will I survive here in whole year... please god save me....

Next morning

Hagrid- good morning students...my name is hagrid and I will going to teach you how to befriend with magical creatures...... so first meet my cute baby buckbeak....

He whistle and one creature come while flying..

Everyone scard of it.....jk looked at yn and smirked...

Hagrid- anyone who wants to initiate friendship with buckbeak huh?

No one come in front of it....but jk pushed yn and she fell on ground near buckbeak feet....she panic..

Hagrid- yn don't move...... call down....

Yn sit on her knees and looked at creature....she looked at his eyes and Suddenly that bird bowed in front of her..... everyone gasped....jk smirked  dropped..

Hagrid- I think he likes you.... after jk you are one who control him.....why not you take a small fly ride on it...

He said and made Yn sit on it.....bird walk to jk and bow to him and sit in front of him...

Hagrid- i think.. buckbeak want to give ride to you both....jk go..

Jk nodded and sit on bird too and then they fly in sky....yn fear for hight so she closed her eyes and jk smile..

Yn- please god save me...i don't want to die single..i don't.....

Jk put his hand on her mouth...

Jk- if you speak anything...i will throw you from here...so shut up...

Yn nodded...and jk start enjoy view... suddenly yn back hugged him...

Yn- please don't yell at me...i have phobia of hight...

Jk don't said anything and let her hug him..... after sometime they land back and everyone start cheering them....sara come and hugged yn...jk ignore everyone and walk away from crowd....but yn don't know someone looking at her and observing her every move.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk is thinking something.....

Tae- what are you thinking so deeply?

Jk- that hybrid girl.....she controlled buckbeak so easily....how?

Tae- w.. what really? You know what jk...i think she is special... you don't believe but she have red rubby wand...

Jk turn to tae with shocked face....

Jk- what did you said?

Tae- I'm saying truth....she has most powerful wand....there is something in her....i don't know what but I feel.....

Jk- are you in love with her?

Tae- n..no.. when I said that?

Jk- but your fast heartbeat saying something......

Tae- jk...you know we are Royal blood and we only can marry to a royal ladies.... not hybrid.....

Jk- aww, heart break.....

Tae-i don't love her... I'm just curious about her.... like she is something.....i want answers..

Jk- then go to head master...he is one who invited that girl here.....so he will definitely know about her....

Tae- wow, you are amazing jk....i will meet you later..

Tae run out of room and jk looked at moon and..

Jk- hunting time.....

He jumped through window and run to dark forest.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae enter in head master room.....

?- tae my child...how are you?

Tae-I'm fine...head master Dumbledore....

Dumbledore- so what brings you here at this time?

Tae- yn..... that new hybrid girl.....she said she didn't know her power but she has one of powerful wand which my great grandma had......she even control buckbeak in few seconds...even jk controlled him after one week.....how it's possible....a normal human...and this much power....

Dumbledore- are you jealous that she is more powerful than you or....

Tae- no..no.. never... actually I'm curious.... to be honest, when I first saw her..i feel some kind of connection with her..I don't know but...you know.....i can't explain....

Dumbledore- relax.....i think it's time.... come with me..

They walk to other side of room....Dumbledore gave tae a liquid..

Dumbledore- take this....pour it in that pot and then dip your head in it...and you will get all answers...

Water start shinning....tae dip his head in water and then.......he disappear in water.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night

Yn is trying to find Sara because she is nowhere to find.....yn is climbing staircase but suddenly staircase started changing direction....

Yn- wow, what's now?

Yn start following staircases way....and she reached in front on big door..... suddenly door open and some kind of force, pushed yn inside the room.....
.
.
.
.
.

Yn landed inside this house.....her head is paining....

?- yn.. what are you doing here? Get up and run......

Yn is not in proper sence..... after sometime she open her eyes completely and looked towards voice and saw...

Sara tied with rope....yn run to her and start untie her.....

Yn- are you alright? Who did this with you?

Sara is looking somewhere with horrible look....

Sara- y...yn look behind you....

Yn turn back and...

Yn- aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk is in dark forest and drinking blood.... suddenly he stop when he heard screams...he looked up...

Jk- now what you did... hybrid?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In head master room

Tae come out of magical pot....he is breathing heavily...his eyes are red because of crying....he looked towards.. Dumbledore....

Tae- that can't be true.....

Dumbledore- taehyung ..my child, greed of power is bigger than any relationship in this world......

Tae- b..but...how..I..I..

Dumbledore- don't panic.... there are many people who lives in regrats whole lif because of past actions but you are lucky to improve your regrat.....so don't waste time...and make it right...... that's your last chance....

Tae-i will.....if I have to sacrifice my life...i will do it...

To be continued........

Who kidnapped sara?

What tae saw in that magical pot?

This story is full of mysteries and we will solve it...one by one.... just wait....

I hope friends you liked this chapter.. please vote, comment and follow my account..

Thank you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.1K 11
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡. สแดแดœส€ ส™แดแด…ส, สแดแดœส€ แดษชษดแด…, สแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœส€ sแดแดœสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษดแด‡. ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ า“ส€แดแด แดแด‡ ส™แด„s แด›สœแด‡ส แดกษชสŸสŸ แด…ษชแด‡ ษชษด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…." - closed for r...
163K 3.5K 15
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ŸŒš ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๏ฟฝ...
163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
175K 8.8K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...