Bit Into Your Love {SAPPHIC}

By Faerietrue

{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartb... More

Introduction
🩸Chasing the Light (pt.1)🩸
🩸Forest Intimacy (pt.2)🩸
🩸Eighteen (pt.3)🩸
🩸Gone Astray (pt.4)🩸
🩸Kidnapped (pt.5)🩸
🩸Healing (pt.6)🩸
🩸Interrupted (pt.7)🩸
🩸Drunken Tears (pt.8)🩸
🩸Fucking Agents (pt.9)🩸
🩸Artificial Sunlight (pt.10)🩸
🩸Melted (pt.11)🩸
🩸Explore My Body (pt.12)🩸
🩸Silver Knife (pt.13)🩸
🩸Favorite Person (pt.14)🩸
🩸Dreaming in Sadness (pt.15)🩸
🩸The Knock On the Door (pt.16)🩸
Valuable Life (Fluffy Bonus)
🩸Handcuffed (pt.17)🩸
🩸Stinging Thoughts (pt.18)🩸
English Literature (Smutty Bonus)
🩸Space and Secrets (pt. 19)🩸
🩸Heartbreak (pt.20)🩸
🩸Betrayal (pt.21)🩸
🩸Drugged Hugs (pt.22)🩸
🩸Storytime (pt.23)🩸
🩸Duck Date (pt.24)🩸
🩸Birthday Gift (pt.25)🩸
🩸Antidepressants (pt.26)🩸
🩸Bones, Flesh, Organs (pt.27)🩸
🩸Journals (pt.28)🩸
🩸Bloody Bath Water (pt.29)🩸
🩸You Only Die Once (pt.30)🩸
🩸Baby Talk (pt.31)🩸
🩸Cottagecore (pt.32)🩸
🩸Mysteries and Mythics (pt.33)🩸
🩸Age (pt.34)🩸
🩸Forgotten and Replaced (pt.35)🩸
🩸Reminisce (pt.36)🩸
🩸Strawberry Frappuccino (pt.37)🩸
🩸New Life (pt.38)🩸
🩸Euphoria (pt.39)🩸
🩸Speak Up (pt.40)🩸
🩸Promises in Rings (pt.41)🩸
🩸Sticky Sunsets (pt. 42)🩸
🩸Cognitivity (pt. 43)🩸
🩸New Name (pt.44)🩸
🩸Dolls (pt.45)🩸
🩸Over and Over (pt.46)🩸
🩸Black Suit (pt.47)🩸
🩸Cold Blooded (pt.48)🩸
Author's Note :) MOOD BOARDS
🩸Blackmail (pt.49)🩸
🩸Test For Fear (pt.50)🩸
🩸Nudes and Bruises (pt.51)🩸
🩸Two Minutes (pt.52)🩸
🩸Airport (pt.53)🩸
🩸School Parking Lot (pt.54)🩸
🩸Fangs (pt.55)🩸
🩸Damn Dog (pt.56)🩸
🩸Everything's Okay (pt.57)🩸
Aquarium (Bonus)
🩸White Coats (pt.58)🩸
🩸A Very Vampy Christmas (pt.59)🩸
🩸First Kill (pt.60)🩸
🩸Unique Abilities (pt.61)🩸
🩸Young Love (pt.62)🩸
🩸March (pt.63)🩸
🩸Chasing the Dark (pt.64)🩸
🩸Punishment (pt.65)🩸
🩸Vines (pt.66)🩸
🩸Hope of a Timely Manner (pt.67)🩸
🩸Fog (pt.68)🩸
🩸Lost Time (pt.69🩸)
🩸A Dose of Garlic (pt.70)🩸
🩸Immortality (pt.71🩸)
🩸Identity (pt.72)🩸
🩸Predator (pt.73)🩸
🩸Vulnerability (pt.74)🩸
🩸EPILOGUE🩸
Author's Note/Acknowledgements
Grocery Store (BONUS)

Sixty-nine (Smutty Bonus)

822 17 16
By Faerietrue

(A/N, you can tell from the title. but let's just mix it up a bit 👁️ Just for context, this takes place right before Marine's birthday, the night after their date. But it's still just a bonus, completely skippable :))

‼️tw: harsh degrading‼️

Cleodare's POV:

"C-Cleo," Marine quivered.

My top was on the floor. My back turned to her as I ran my hands down my body. Down my lacy, black bralette. "You just love it, don't you?"

"You're...you're just gorgeous."

From the shakiness in her voice, I could tell that my girl was absolutely swooning over me.

I turned around to look her in the eyes. She couldn't have been more red, her eyes wouldn't leave my chest.

"Eyes up here, you little whore," I hissed. Marine blinked rapidly, trying to snap out of her horny tendency.

"S-sorry...Mommy," she said under her breath and snapping her eyes shut.
I took two steps toward her and grabbed her chin, yanking it up, "Eyes. Open."

Marine shifted beneath me. She was clearly nervous. Her thighs ground together. She bit her lip once our eyes met.

A whore just looking for friction.

"There she is." I droned while giving her a light smack on her cheek.
Marine gasped and allowed herself to wince.

"Cleo..."
"Not even close." I slapped her again, harder. My handprint made its way to stain her cheek.

"I-I'm sorry, Mommy,"

My heart thumped hearing her address me. But I couldn't go soft now. I'd shake it off.

"Why are you being such a bad girl today?" Another smack.
"I didn't mean to!" She whined.

"You naughty whore! Don't fucking talk back to me!"

I slapped her repeatedly. 

Marine was whining desperately each time my hand came to meet her cheek. This astonished look shone in her eyes.

"You are whipped for me." I stripped her of her top.

"What's your safe word?"
"Purple." She muttered.

"Good. You get no mercy, Marine." I grumbled.

Squeezing her erect nipples between my fingers, she whimpered quietly. Flushing a deeper shade of red. "There's my horny girl."

She whined in protest. "No,"

I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her down on the bed. Completely on top of her now.

"What did Mommy say about talking back?" I hissed, yanking her wrists up above her head.

"I-I won't do it again, Mommy! I promise!" She squealed.
"It's too late for that now,"

I shuffled through her drawer while she shifted anxiously in anticipation.

"You know exactly what naughty girls get." I held back a smile as I handcuffed her tightly to the bedpost.

She whined again. She was completely aware of what she was doing, as was I.
She took her underwear off. They were stained with her wetness.

"You need a good fucking to get that disrespectful behavior out of you,"

She wouldn't be able to walk once I was done with her.

Tying her ankles apart so her legs stayed spread. I could see the glistening wetness that drenched her folds.

"M-Mommy please go easy...I'm really sensitive now." Marine whispered.

"Maybe you should've thought about that before you were a disrespectful brat," I said sternly, giving her naked breast a slap.

Between her thighs, I ran my finger through her slit.
"You little wet whore. You like when I do this."

She just whimpered.

"Tell me," I growled, "admit it. You're a greedy, bratty whore."

She was too hesitant for my liking. I sifted back through the drawer and sighed tiredly. Mostly to hide my own excitement.

I grabbed a smooth but heavy wooden paddle and dangled it in front of her. Her heart was beating fast, I could hear it. How giddy she was for this. How nervous.

I slipped a small smirk.

"N-no! Please, Mommy! I'll never be a bad girl again!"
"Mm.."

She fought desperately against the restraints.

If only she knew my heart was beating just as fast as hers. But she wouldn't. She never would.

"I'm a whore!" She gasped as I smacked the paddle a singular time against her thigh. "I'm your bloody, slutty whore!"

"Not good enough, darling. Not anymore. Do I really have to scare you to make you obey me?"

She yelped and squirmed as the wood met with her nipples. Then wailed as I increased the intensity to full force.

"CLEO!" She screamed. Then immediately tensed up as she realized her grave mistake.

It had been forever since she had pulled that one. Not on purpose, either.

"You can't take that one back can you?"

The paddle cracked all across her body, turning her skin red. Her reactions were all worth it. Pleasureful screams leaving her body like music to my ears.

"Too much, Mommy! It's too much!"
"You deserve worse than this, darling." I snarled.

"I'll be a good girl! I-I promise!" Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

I liked to hear her cute struggles to get the words out.

"I stand by my word. No mercy. Now suck up your pathetic tears."
She knew exactly what to say if she didn't want it. I knew she was enjoying it. Her tears were instincts.

As Marine continued to cry, I continued to show no signs of stopping.

"Your screams of pain only make me go on longer, darling." I said deeply.
Her breath hitched, desperate for the hurting to end.

Eventually, she began to endure it with no more squirming. Just sniffles and tears.

"Min lille luder," I husked, "have you gone numb?"

She nodded with red eyes, sniffling through her cries.

"Words." I demanded.

"Y-yes, Mommy. I'm..sore...and numb."

"Why is that?"
"Because I'm a bad girl. I'm a whore."

She gasped in relief as I pulled the paddle off of her skin. Tossing it to the side. "Good, don't disappoint me again, you little whore. I can do so much worse." I told her.

"Y-yes...yes, Mommy." She quickly nodded. "It stings."

"I'm sure you love it." I peered back down to her thighs. Again, running my middle finger through her sopping-wet folds.

Once I realized she was more soaked than before, I knew exactly what was to come next.

I toyed with her clit and looked back up at her, "I know just what to do with you, my little whore."

Marine did nothing but stare at me, considerably terrified, her face red.
"Cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

She was trying desperately not to beg, I just knew it. If she even opened her mouth, it was sure to make her slip up.

I ran my finger over her clit again. Marine let out a moan. Even though it was soft, she was clearly aggravated.

I reached up to squeeze her nipples, "Give me words." I demanded.

She whined, "Pl-please fuck me, Mommy."

"If you want it..." I leaned in closer to her lips, "You fucking beg for it." I said breathily.

I could've made her scream and reminded her that that had been a rule from the beginning.

But I wanted to get to the real fun.

"Y-yes. Please...please, Mommy! God, fuck me hard! Please!"

I hummed and sat back up. Quickly jamming two fingers up her entrance, she let out a squeal in surprise. I focused on listening to her moans as I quickened my pace, ignoring any other pathetic wails to leave her mouth.

Her legs were thrashing frantically against the ropes.

She was really making this way harder than it had to be for me.

"Stop fighting it." I growled. Her desperate moans were beginning to make me lose my composure.

I didn't just say it to flirt, either.

I thrusted my fingers faster, "You forget where you come from,"
She ignored me, closing her eyes and slipping soft groans from her lips.

"I fucked a desperate, horny little virgin!" I forced out a fake laugh, before lowering my head down to lick her clit.

"And now you're a greedy bitch? Do better, you whore. I'm the one who controls your pleasure."

As I sucked her clit, Marine let out loud a moan it seemed she'd been holding in forever. The pretty noise made shivers run down my spine.

"Du laver så smukke lyde, min tæve." I husked, deepening my accent, which I know she craved.

Pumping my fingers deeply through her body, I could feel her walls clenching around me. My tongue was playing with her.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Mommy!"
"Not yet, you won't."

"I-I can't hold it!" She squealed, her legs trembling.
"You may not release, whore," I said sternly, leaning back and pulling my fingers out of her.

"Please! Mommy!"

My fingers instinctively darted to my mouth. I licked all of her liquid off my drenched fingers. She tasted sweet. As always.

And if she wanted an orgasm so bad, I would have to give her the best one of her life.

Leg shaking. Sore body.

Staring up at her, tears and sweat dripping from her face. She made my heart churn with adoration. Marine was adorable, so desperate for me.

"God! Please pleasure me, Mommy!"

My fingers slipped out from my mouth. I gave her a stern glare and leaned in to kiss her lips. Hopefully shutting her up.

"Be quiet. Before I slap you all over again."
"I-I want an orgasm s-so bad."

"Why do you need me? Can't you do it yourself, darling?" I mocked her, tilting my head.

"I-I need you, Mommy. I'm your whore." She whispered through sniffles.
"Why me?" I repeated, slamming a hand down on her throat.

"B-because I-I'm yours! My body...my body is yours! I live for you to pleasure me!" She wailed.

I leaned back and took my hand off her throat. I raised my eyebrows, because I have to admit, that wasn't at all what I had expected her to say.

"I like your attitude." My composure remained the same.
"Fuck me! Please! I will...do anything!"

"I know you will. That wasn't your choice, to begin with. You obey me."

"Yes, Mommy," she sniffled.

"Say it again," I demanded, glaring at her.

"Yes...yes, Mommy."

"Good,"

My hand reached for the pink rabbit toy from her drawer. I didn't need to look.
I smirked, leaning in close to her ear, "This one's my favorite."

Her heart was palpitating quickly now. Quicker than before. Her cheeks were completely pink as she shut her eyes.

"Fine then."

My fingers trailed to lift up my bralette. I yanked it over my head.
"Open your eyes, whore." I smacked her.

She did exactly what I knew she'd do. Eyes glued where they shouldn't be.

"Eyes up here."
"Yes, Mommy." Marine quickly directed her attention to my eyes.

"I'll give you your orgasm if you obey."
"Ye-yes, Mommy..."

I smiled, purposely putting on an innocent front.
"This will be easy,"

With a single click, the toy in my hand turned on. And I was thrusting it into her. Marine's eyes rolled back. Now vibrations were filling her up on her clit and inside.

"Hold this for me."
"Y-yes..." She moaned.

I slapped her thigh, causing her to jitter.

"Yes, Mommy-" She was caught off guard by a loud moan taking over her words.

As she took the rabbit from me, I pulled off my underwear and applied myself to her body.

Now I was straddling her stomach.

Once she saw, her eyes went wide.

"O-oh, shit," Marine whimpered.

"The more you pleasure me, I pleasure you. Is that easy enough for your little brain to compensate?"

"Y-yes, Mommy!"
I reached back and yanked it out of her hands. She was getting ahead of herself.

"Focus on me. Do you understand?"

Marine quickly looked up at me, her lip quivering. "Yes."

One word?

Sixty-nine.

She was good at it. Twirling her tongue over and around my clit, whenever she could make me moan, I'd thrust the rabbit into her again, the setting at the very highest.

We were both losing it. Now the thrusting never stopped. I was a gooey mess, reaching my second orgasm.

Her tongue kept swaying in and out of me, warmth on my freezing cold body.

"M-Mommy," she groaned, muffled. Marine could barely keep it together.

Abruptly, I shoved the rabbit in deep. She squealed in delight.
"Keep- keep going, darling,"

My legs buckled and my head dropped. Instinctively, I stopped thrusting and let the vibrating sensation fill her up. As she sucked my clit, I fell over the edge.

A sharp moan escaped me and she squealed again. I could see the liquid erupt out of her shaking body.

Panting, I turned it off and pulled it out of her. It was soaked in her creamy orgasm.

"Good girl..." I caught my breath and toppled off of her.

"Oh, God...Mommy," she stammered, "y-you taste so good."

Her heartbeat was beginning to slow down.

Good for her.
For the life of me, mine wouldn't.

I clutched the rabbit tightly in my hand, and I leaned back into the wall, closing my eyes. "Good...good girl, Marine."

My girl, the little virgin I'd picked up in the forest, was actually impressively good at eating me out. Who would've thought.

"Cleo..." Marine whispered, gently grabbing for my hand.

Oh, when she'd say my name like that. Rich and breathless, tired.

"Did I really take it out of you?"
"I've never had it that good." I responded quietly.

I could practically hear her prideful smile. Whore.

(thanks for voting, have a nice day. It's kind of late lol. I just wanted you to have this  before i went to bed :)
This will not be the only pov from cleo, trust me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 12.6K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
56.8K 1.9K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
135K 3.4K 51
• highest rating • #7 in wlw #1 in sapphic #3 in bisexual "Eden- you're not getting my point." She moved closer and glanced to my lips, she gulped an...
2.1K 264 47
After she unexpectedly sees her ex-best friend back on campus, Lizzy's entire world is flipped when she wakes up in an unfamiliar house. Now she's st...