love of mine (Taekook)

By urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... More

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
❣️
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads😍😍
10.
11.
12.
❣️❣️
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

19.

6.7K 262 17
By urtotwriter

Hola 👋👋👋

.

How are you all..

.

I am very disappointed ☹️ ☹️ these days V' s Love me again and rainy days didn't got the response it deserved .
Please Keep streaming both the songs.

.

Let's go back to the story...

.

_____________________________________

After jimin's birthday many things changed between taekook , kook started initiating small talks with alpha ,he also started coming home at time, and whenever he gets late he simply text the alpha about his whereabouts.

tae is more than happy with this small changes. they are on the line of becoming friends, tae was delighted that the awkwardness is decreasing day by day.

During his break he sometimes went to his omega's university to give him lunch or to meet jimin.

Jimin and yoongi were also happy with the little change on taekook' s relationship, jimin would always tease taehyung and yoongi being yoongi didn't show but he can also feel the change of dynamics.

One day kook himself told yoongi about tae and him being married, he also shared that he doesn't wanted this marriage and wants to focus on coming competition,.

Yoongi was able to comprehend kook' s point of view. Yoongi told him that he already knew and was waiting for the omega to share with him.

He suggested the omega to keep his marriage low key and give tae a chance and take their relationship further on their own pace.

Yoongi knows for kook his dream is his life, and this competition is something that can fulfill both of their dreams.

One more thing that changed was Nabi ' s visit at taekook's apartment. She almost went to their apartment daily , even when the omega is not present at home.

She has decided to level up her game. She knew kook is slowly falling for the alpha , she can't take any risk , she has to make alpha fall for her..

she can't waste her time in making kook doubt on tae, she has to do something so that the alpha can't deny her and she has a perfect plan in mind.

Today was one of those days where kook has to come to the university early so tae is going to him in his lunch break.

" Going to your lovely omega my dear taetae???" Hana teased.

" hmmm.. he didn't had breakfast in the morning.you want to come ???,"

"No , you go and take care of your omega , i will handle here"

"You are the bestest girl you know".

" I know,, shu shu , go away, your koo would be hungry."

Hana was smiling ear to ear seeing his brother like friend so happy, after jimin's birthday Nabi never came to the cafe and hana almost forgot about her.

What she didn't know that Nabi was going to kook's house everyday.

Jungkook has already texted tae that he is waiting cafeteria with his friends.

Without realising his gaze has gotten softer for the alpha, his friends can easily see the small glint of happiness on his face whenever tae comes to the university.

"Koo here is your lunchbox and jimin these cookies are for you." Tae said greeting kook and his friends.

" thank you , my baby" jimin said stuffing one of the cookies in his mouth.

" Hey, share with us."

"No , i will only share with my mate.
You eat your lunch."

" koo I have baked a cheesecake for you at home."

"Yay.". Kook showed his tongue to jimin like a five year old kid.

" you never baked a cake for me" jimin sulked side hugging yoongi.
Yoongi was watching the whole interaction with fondness in eyes.

But one person was getting irritated by this affection, yes it was Nabi.

" Jimin let's have a small party at my home this Friday , my parents are abroad for some business"

" Its a good idea, let's do it" jimin said.

" I am not sure about the party, yoongi hyung and I have many things to do." Kook replied

"Hyung please, one party, please." Jimin whined to yoongi.

" Kook we will finish our work the next day it is Saturday, so we will manage???." Suga asked looking at kook he can't just deny his mates sulking face.

" teatae you also have to come " Nabi said to taehyung.

Kook doesn't like it when anyone calls alpha by sweet names, he will never accept it but he felt jealous, only he has the right to call alpha by nicknames.

Tae was unsure, he looked towards kook for answer , he doesn't wants to upset his omega , there relationship is getting better and he doesn't want to spoil it.

Kook felt a pang in his heart when he realised tae was asking for his permission because of what happened at their apartment.

" Don't worry Nabi, me and tae will come".

Kook said smiling assuring at his alpha.

After eating lunch and talking about random things tae said goodbye and went back to cafe.

In Evening cafe was packed with customers , it was late in evening when tae came back home.he already texted his omega , so he can order take out if he is hungry.

When he came back he saw his omega was sitting in living area, various packed food container are placed on the middle table , and he was lost in thoughts, he didn't even noticed alpha coming inside living room.

" Koo , are you ok. Why are you staring at food, if you don't want to eat it, give me fifteen minutes i will cook something for you."

"I am fine. Come sit here i want to talk to you." Kook patted on the right side of the couch were he was sitting.

" I am sorry, you don't have to hesitate with my friends because of me, they are your friends also." Tae just stared at him like a deer caught in a Highlight.

"I don't want anyone to know about me being married, cuz of unnecessary rumours it will create, I want to focus on my upcoming competition, tae please try to understand me. I am already ashamed for insulting you."

" koo I already accepted your condition of keeping our marriage a secret, I also don't want anything to become a hurdle in your success. And they are your friends first, i will not do anything that will make you uncomfortable. your smile is my happiness."

They had their dinner, while tae kept telling kook about the different weird customers in his cafe. That night they both slept with the dreams of a future filled with hopes.

---------------------------------------------------------

How was it.?????

I hope you are still liking it.

I am getting fewer response these days,

I don't know anyone is liking it or not...

Do Vote and comment to keep me motivated..

Urtotwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 29.9K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ π›πž 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧' Hand in hand...
86.6K 6.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
464K 27.1K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
123K 2.1K 13
Editing.. Kim Taehyung is soon to be head alpha of Coral Heart Pack. He is sweet but stern, cold but kind. He is everything a pack could wish for i...