•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{68}

539 10 1
By AshLeeNyx

*10K Words*
.
.
.
.
.

You just woke up when you heard your pet dog barking at you so much that you were forced to open your eyes. When you saw your pet dog it was so happy that you just smiled because you have another friend that you can trust.

Until your smile is that you can't remember anything What you will do today is you think that you will leave the headquarters early to go to Miku's mansion where the blue spider lily is.

"You're awake." You just looked in front of you When you heard the familiar voice When you looked in front of you You saw Yuchiro and Sabito in your room so you just thought about what they were doing in your room.

"Uhmm... Hello guys, what are you doing here?" You asked them so Yuchiro looked at you When you saw the two blue-green eyes staring at you, you suddenly blushed and your heart was beating so fast that you just hid on your futon.

Sabito noticed this even Yuchiro Your strange behavior is why you are trying to calm yourself down You don't even know why you are doing this and why your heart beats so fast when you see them both.

'What do I feel, why do I act like this when I see the two of them?' Ask yourself.

Until your thoughts are lost When you hear Yuchiro's vowhichthat is so calm.

"Y/n we came here to warn you," Yuchiro said to you, when you hear this, get out of my blanket and slowly stare at the two of them.

"Huh? What does he mean?" You asked the two of them so Sabito Sayo explained why the two of them were in your room.

"Let's be extra careful now because it's starting to snow outside and that means the demons are more active because there's no sun to shine during the snow session." Explanation by Sabito to you.

"Kanae herself ordered us to accompany you, especially now that the demons are more active, so we have to be double careful," Yuchiro added.

So when you found out about this news, you were worried because you might not be able to get the blue spider lily flower that you were planning to get today.

So just think about how you can get it if the demons are active at this time.

"We'll both go out first so you can get dressed," Sabito said to you and you just nodded to them and the two of them exited your room together.

Just to be left alone Think about how you can get The flower Now active The demons in this weather Especially in the snow because no sun will shine in this weather.

'How is this Now I have to get That flower... If I tell them both will they help Me?' you thought to yourself while staring at your two hands.

You want to go back to your world, but what you want is for their world to be full of peace, even if you don't include Sabito and Yuchiro in your world, just be full of peace here in their world, that's okay, but in this time that there are so many demons in their World You don't know if you can leave them here. Your friends who sympathized with you here and became your family here. You can't leave them all here.

Because you already know what will happen to them when the demons get them and you don't want that to happen to them, you want them to be happy to live without thinking about problems.

While Sabito and Yuchiro are outside and waiting for you to finish dressing, Sabito asks Yuchiro if he likes you, but even if Sabito doesn't ask him, Sabito feels that he likes you.

But even though Yuchiro likes you, He didn't make him jealous. He didn't feel even Anger or pain in his heart, even though He shared something with you.

"Yuchiro, I want to tell you something," Sabito said to Yuchiro.

Yuchiro didn't react to this and just stared at the sale in front of them staring at the snow slowly dropping on the ground even though Yuchiro didn't react to what Sabito told him he already knew what He was going to ask him.

"Are you about Y/n?" Yuchiro asked Sabito so Sabito was surprised that Yuchiro knew what he was going to ask him but Sabito just smiled at Yuchiro.

"You're good at predicting at any time Yuchiro You're not change," Sabito said to him and Sabito stared at the snow that was slowly dropping to the ground.

But Yuchiro didn't react to this. He knew that His behavior was like that since he became a human. He just became a demon because of His twins.

"You know, Yuchiro, even if you become a demon like your twin... It's not a new thing. I think of you. You're still the old Yuchiro that I used to know." Sabito told him and Yuchiro smiled at what Sabito told him.

Even though He became a demon and there was something new about him, Yuchiro was happy because Sabito still accepted Him for who He was even though He became like his twin who was a monster.

Even if Yuchiro wants to return to his previous human form, he can't because he knows that when a person becomes a demon, it's for life, but Lady Tamayo said to him that he will become human again when Sabito gets all the blood of the upper moon.

But even if Sabito did that to return Giyuu to his human form, Yuchiro didn't allow Sabito to do it because Yuchiro knew where Sabito would end up when he did it so he accepted what he was now as long as he was with His second family.

Sabito noticed that Yuchiro was silent and staring at the snow outside of the headquarters. Sabito knew why Yuchiro was silent where he was standing.

"Do you remember that again?" Sabito asked Yuchiro.

Yuchiro just sighed He tried to forget His past but no matter what He tried It didn't work and it always came back to His brain every snow session and a few seconds later Yuchiro spoke.

"How can I forget that... That day..." Yuchiro said to Sabito, Sabito noticed that the memories that happened to him still hurt Yuchiro.

Nothing says that Yuchiro is different, but he just stares outside of the sale while watching the snow that is slowly falling to the ground.

"No matter how hard I try to forget that day, I can't Sabito... Even if it hurts me, I force myself to be happy and forget what happened before but..." Yuchiro said to Sabito.

Yuchiro paused in what he was going to say to Sabito as if he couldn't let his memories go on. They were still living happily with his parents and his twin, Muichiro.

Sabito didn't ask Yuchiro a question because even in the figure Sabito could see His sadness He witnessed with His own two eyes how His twin killed their parents and how it turned Yuchiro into a demon like his twin Muichiro.

"I will never forgive my twin..." Yuchiro murmured.

.
.
.
.
.

'Mom and Dad, look, Muichiro and I caught a fish!'

Yuchiro yelled at his parents happily that they would live as a family but there was one of them who was just pretending.

'It's snowing, come Muichiro let's go outside!'

Yuchiro said to his twin while his mom and dad were inside because of the cold weather and Yuchiro's twin, Muichiro, followed what he wanted. What he didn't know was that there was a happy plan. his twin in their family.

'You like The Snow session, didn't you Yuchiro?' Muichiro asked him.

Yuchiro just smiled at him as a sign of agreement that he likes Snow even the next time the snow he likes will be stained red.

Whuichiro kept quiet and just stared at his happy twin, Yuchiro while playing in the snow. What Yuchiro didn't know was that his twin, Muichiro, was blamed and hated for his entire life.

"I need to get back to the House so I
can help mom with the Housework."

Yuchiro said to himself as he ran quickly back to their house.

What Yuchiro doesn't know is that this is the day he won't accept his twin and he will plant Anger on it for the rest of his life. The person he trusted throughout his life will also destroy his family and his life.

"Mom and Dad, I'm here!"
Yuchiro shouted outside of their house Yuchiro noticed that the house was quiet and no one responded to what he said.

Yuchiro wondered because he was not used to not answering what he said. Especially when he came from the village to sell wood, so Yuchiro walked around their house to see if anyone else had entered, but Yuchiro saw no sign. that anything.

"Where are Mom and Dad and Muichiro?" He asked himself so he called his twin.

"Muichiro!" But no one answered so he was forced to enter the house. When he went to the back of their house, Yuchiro's eyes widened when he saw the stain of blood on the white snow outside their door.

When Yuchiro Sees This He Doesn't Know What His Reaction Will Be Because Yuchiro Doesn't Know What Blood He Sees Outside Their Door and approaches It Slowly He Reaches The Door and peeps Inside The House He trembles even more and sees the broken body of his father.

"Dad!" Yuchiro was so scared that he whispered to himself that Yuchiro couldn't move from where he was standing when he saw that his dad was gone.

Yuchiro doesn't know what to do when he sees his father's dead body, which is almost unrecognizable because all parts of his body are dismembered.

Yuchiro could hardly understand what was happening and what he was seeing with his two eyes. He didn't know if what he was seeing was real or just a dream.

Yuchiro felt fear and trepidation at what he witnessed and it increased even more as he thought about his Mom and Muichiro, maybe what happened to the two of them, until he heard the voice of his twin.

"Yuichiro!' Muichiro said When Yuchiro looked behind him He saw the bloody clothes of his twin almost reduced Yuichiro's nervousness When he saw his twin's safe he easily hugged it.

"M-Muichiro!"Yuichiro said as he hugged him What Yuchiro didn't know was that the person he was hugging was the one who did all of this.

"I thought you had something ready!"
Yuichiro told her very scared as she hugged him tightly but Muichiro didn't like it even though he was done pretending and he was tired of this life.

"I'm fine," Muichiro said Yuichiro noticed the tone of Muichiro's voice which was so cold that it was almost emotionless.

So Yuichiro separated from the hug and stared at his twin while holding Muichiro's hand. Muichiro stared at his twin who was crying in fear.

"M-Muichiro." He said that he couldn't speak to him while Muichiro stared at his twin who was crying His demon side was more curved With hunger and he wanted to transform right in front of Him but there was a side inside Muichiro that wanted me to keep Yuichiro so that He thought of making this demon like Him.

So before Muichiro spoke, He first stared at His hand where His twin was tightly holding His hand and before His blue-green eyes turned to the figure of His twin who was crying and spoke.

"Yuichiro... Answer Me Truthfully." Muichiro said to His twin so He looked at it.

"Huh? What's that Brother?" Yuichiro told Muichiro that Muichiro was just shocked that even though Yuichiro didn't know that he killed his parents, his twin still called him brother.

"Will you come with me if I leave here?" Muichiro asked his twin.

Yuichiro was surprised at what Muichiro said to him and he wondered why Muichiro would say something like this to him but He did not question this to his twin because He had confidence in it.

But Yuichiro was so confident in his twin that he thought that his twin's behavior was strange since it came in the middle of the night. He saw that it was also bloody but he ignored it and went back to sleep, but that night he saw it. His twin is uniqueIt'ss anyone His eyes have written kanji and He has a horn on his forehead but that same night Yuichiro just ignored what He saw maybe He just dreamed it.

But that was not the dream he saw that night because, at t the end of that night, Yuichiro was surprised. After all, his twin rarely came out of the room and he rarely played with him or ate with them and was very happy.

Yuichiro was surprised at his twin that he became even more serious because Yuichiro knew that Muichiro was cheerful, not always angry, and did not want to talk to him.

"Yuichiro will you come with me?" Yuichiro's twin asked him again, Muichiro.

He looked at his twin brother and wondered where they were going, and why his twin asking these twins with him.

"Wait, where are we going Muichiro?" Yuichiro asked him that Muichiro was annoyed with him because there were too many questions before he could answer his question but Muichiro didn't let his anger and annoyance with him because he just smiled in front of his twin.

Muichiro will have a hard time with this task because he hasn't liked this behavior since the beginning.

He became a demon whose side is different from humans but toys and food and now he has to deal with his twin's behavior that he always endures that he can't kill his twin.

"It doesn't matter where we go. Now that Dad is dead and we're the only ones left, we have to move." Muichiro said while smiling at his twin.

When Yuichiro saw how his twin smiled at him he was weirded out here because Yuichiro thought his twin was happy that their parents were dead.

"Why do you seem happy that Dad is dead?" Yuichiro asked him while Muichiro was enduring Yuchiro's behavior Muichiro was forced to smile even though he was struggling a lot.

"It's sad, like you, because I didn't expect this to happen to our dad." Muichiro said to Yuichiro but
Yuichiro noticed that Muichiro was pretending to be sad but he ignored it.

But in truth, it's a joy, it's an incomparable joy What Muichiro felt Now that he's dead Their parents are demons like Muichiro Who won't be happy with what he did.

"So will you come with me?" Muichiro asked Yuichiro again.

Yuichiro wiped the tears from his eyes and agreed to what Muichiro said that he would go with him Muichiro's grin appeared on his face because eventually, his twin would be a demon like him.

"Take my hand brother," Muichiro said to Yuichiro, Yuichiro stared at him with his twin, but before Yuichiro could reach his twin's hand, it was suddenly cut off.

Yuichiro's eyes were wide When he saw that Muy's hand was cut suddenly and the blood spread all around Yuichiro screamed in fear What Muichiro didn't know was that there was a hashira following him where he was hiding.

"Don't go with him. He's a demon, trust me!" The man with orange hair said.

When Yuichiro looked at the source of the voice, he saw a man with a scar on his cheek and holding a nichirin blade Muichiro was annoyed because he had almost taken his twin to become a demon like him but a hashira found where he was hiding.

Yuichiro, on the other hand, knows nothing about what the man told him about his twin.

When he looked at his twin, he healed his severed arm and replaced it with a new one.

Yuichiro's eyes widened at what he saw and what he saw.

That night was truly a monster His twin.

When Muichiro's eyes narrowed at his twin Yuichiro trembled When Yuichiro saw the two kanji in his eyes The male hashira teleported and took Yuichiro away from his twin.

"Whenever you have a headache, Sabito, I should have ended your life last night while I still had a chance." Muichiro said to Sabito.

While Yuchiro is behind Sabito, Sabito knows that he is no match against Muichiro because He is stronger allhiro has been eating mamariachilood for several weeso weeks and will not be surprised if Muichiro becomes an upper moon so fast.

While Yuichiro couldn't do anything about what he saw in front of him.

He saw his twin smiling at him like a psychopath.

Yuichiro saw the kanji in his twin's eyes. Upper rank 3.

Yuichiro couldn't see it. He knows what it means.

"W-what is happening to him?" Yuchiro asked in fear.

Sabito didn't answer it because he didn't have enough time to answer Yuichiro's questions Sabito didn't think that Yuuchiro knew anything about his twin and and that it was a demon.

Even though Sabito didn't look at Yuichiro, he could feel his fear so much that Sabito was shocked when Muichiro suddenly teleported quickly and was now in front of his twin, Yuichiro.

While Yuichiro closed his eyes in fear that he would see the true form of his twin, Yuchiro did not move in his place and prayed to himself that all of this was just a dream.

"Open your eyes... Brother." When Muichiro told him this he was forced to open his two eyes and he saw his twin who was in front of him not too far from him and his two demonic eyes were staring at him.

I don't know what Yuichiro's reaction will be now that he sees his demon twin face to face.

So when Muichiro was behind Sabito, he wasted no time and swung his sword at Muichiro's neck.

"Water breathing second form! Water wheel!"

When Sabito said this he hit Muichiro's neck but not enough to break his neck.

Muichiro jumped some distance away from the two of them while Muichiro regenerated Sabito was quick to take Yuichiro away from Muichiro because He knew what he was planning for his twin while Muichiro just watched Sabito took his twin while It had a wide grin.

Muichiro likes this kind of hide-and-seek game because he sees Sabito in his eyes as a small animal like a bunny who is scared of his predator and is looking for a place to hide but Muichiro won't let it happen He won't let it happen will let his victim get away from him.

While Muichiro was just staring at Sabito's receding figure, a big grin appeared on his face, he couldn't help but be excited by what he was seeing, so he just laughed devilishly.

"HAHAHA! Run Sabito! I want that, go ahead, run, you won't last long with me either... Sabito!" Muichiro said until little by little his full form took over Muichiro's entire body.

While Sabito ignored what Muichiro said to him and fucos he ran he had to get Yuichiro away from his monster twin Muichiro.

Yuichiro's eyes widened when he heard what his twin said, he almost trembled because of the startling voice of his twin, Yuichiro realized that his twin was not human. He was no longer his twin. Muichiro is kind and always there for him no matter what happens.

Yuichiro wanted to cry but he couldn't because his feelings were in the mix Yuchiro didn't know what emotion he was feeling but he didn't like it Until Yuichiro asked the man what his twin's plan was for him and why he it saved.

"Mister, Why did you save me? and what is my twin's plan for me?" Yuichiro asked the man who picked him up.

"You don't know about your twin? And this is something that is hidden from You?" Sabito asked Yuchiro.

Yuichiro didn't say a word and just kept quiet and at this time He blamed himself because of him His parents died why else Because He trusted his twin so much then and also He's no longer a human like him and He's already a demon His twins.

Sabito's eyes narrowed at Yuchiro. Sabito felt the pain that Yuichiro was feeling right now, so he was the first to speak while he focused on running.

"By the way just call me Sabito Yuchiro," Sabito said to Yuchiro When Sabito noticed that Yuichiro didn't say a word, he was telling him what his twin's plan was for him.

"As far as I can see, you blame yourself Yuichiro... But don't blame yourself because you're not doing anything wrong. The one to blame here is your twin, Muichiro." Sabito said to him.

So Yuichiro just looked at Sabito and said at the same time "Why did my twin become like that?" Yuichiro asked.

"I don't even know His answer but I can only say one thing. I used to have a companion who was a demon slayer crop but He forced me to become a demon and now that He has become a demon He also made another hashira a demon like your twin."

Sabito said while continuing to run while Yuichiro was just silent and listening to what Sabito told him.

"I don't even know what your twin ate that made him choose to be a demon, but I only know that he also wants you to be a demon like him," Sabito said to Yuchiro.

When Yuichiro learned from Sabito that his twin, Muichiro, also wanted to become a demon, he almost couldn't believe what he heard from Sabito that his twin wanted to turn him into a monster.

"I-I'll become a demon like Him?" Yuchiro whispered to himself that Sabito heard this so He also said that it was his demon twin who killed their parents.

"There is something you don't know about your twins," Sabito said making Yuichiro look at him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Yuchiro asked Sabito.

Sabito didn't know how he was going to tell the devil what had been done to his parents. Sabito knew that Yuichiro would be completely hurt when he found out that it was the twins themselves who killed both of their parents.

Sabito sighed and looked around before he told Yuchiro what his twin Muichiro did to their parents.

"Yuichiro It's your twin, Muichiro, who killed both of your parents," Sabito said to Yuchiro.

When Sabito told him this, Yuichiro couldn't believe what Sabito told him. He wanted to not believe what Sabito told him about his twin, but Yuichiro also couldn't accept it because he saw earlier what his true form was. twins

Sabito noticed that Yuichiro didn't say anything about what he said, but even if Sabito didn't want to say it, it was better that he said it lightly than Yuichiro, who himself would know it.

"I'm so sorry," Sabito said while Yuichiro couldn't understand what he felt Especially for his twin and the evils he was doing to his family and their parents.

"I can't believe that my twin would do that," Yuichiro said Heaven and Earth almost covered Yuichiro in his situation Now.

How did he become blind to everything his twin was doing, how did he not know that his twin was a demon before, now Yuichiro has many questions to himself that even he cannot answer.

"I will never forgive my twin for what he did," Yuchiro said angrily while Sabito narrowed His eyes on Yuichiro's figure, Sabito could feel how much pain Yuichiro was feeling now because it had already happened to him before.

Out of nowhere someone suddenly attacked the two of them, fortunately, Sabito avoided it at the right time.

"Tsk! Too bad it hasn't hit yet." A familiar voice said As they both looked in front of them They both saw Muichiro's demonic figure.

Sabito grips his Nichirin blade handle tight Sabito knows that he is no match against Muichiro because of his increased strength and speed Sabito can't keep up with his speed because this is the first time he has encountered the upper moon demon and this is also The first mission He can do it. He doesn't have much experience in fighting, especially on an upper moon.

'Shit, I'm sure if Muichiro hit me, maybe he'll kill me because this is the first time I encounter the upper moon.'

Sabito's thoughts to himself while Yuichiro was just staring at his twin in the demonic figure of his twin instead His feeling was fear He felt Anger and hatred towards his twin.

But his twin just grinned at the two of them, Undoubtedly, Muichiro couldn't get excited Especially the look on his twin's face Angry and hatred towards him Muichiro liked it.

"Hello, my little brother," Muichiro told Yuichiro but Yuichiro was not happy with what his twin Muichiro told him.

"The thickness of your face to call me your little brother!" Yuichiro said angrily to Muichiro.

But Muichiro just grinned at what Yuichiro said because he wanted to get rid of the feeling that he was angry with the person who was inferior to him. After all, he knew that even if his twin Yuichiro was angry with him for his whole life, he couldn't do anything about it either.

"No matter what you say, Yuichiro, what happened today cannot be changed," Muichiro said to his twin Yuichiro as he stared into his twin's eyes.

Muichiro knows that His twin is afraid of him even in the eyes of His twin, Muichiro already knows that Yuchiro is just hiding His fear of him.

"You know let's finish this Sabito because I still have a surprise for my twin," Muichiro said to Sabito when he suddenly hit Sabito.

Because of Muichiro's speed, Sabito didn't see Muichiro until he was surprised. Muichiro punched Sabito's stomach hard, causing Sabito to spit blood and break several ribs in his body.

When Muichiro attacked him, He immediately released Yuichiro threw him to the ground, and ordered him to run while he still had a chance.

"Run Yuichiro! Hurry up!" Sabito shouted at Yuichiro When Yuichiro looked at Sabito, he was worried because he heard how many of Sabito's ribs were broken.

"Don't worry about me, run away!" Sabito yelled at Yuichiro as he restrained Muichiro.

So Yuichiro had nothing to do but run He didn't know where to hide and where He was going in the middle of the snow forest even though Yuichiro was far away from where Sabito was fighting his Twin Muichiro He still heard The continuing that they were against.

Yuichiro has a lot going on in his mind right now. He doesn't know where he is now because all he sees is white snow all around the forest and Yuichiro's alarm goes up because he knows he might encounter a demon in the forest especially that He is alone.

While the fight between the two of them continued, Sabito's entire body was almost injured because of Muichiro's speed and strength.

"Come on Sabito I thought you were a hashira?" Muichiro asked Sabito as Sabito surrendered and steadied himself.

But even if Sabito wanted to fight back his body couldn't move, He almost passed out because of the amount of blood that was not in him while Muichiro continued to attack him with strong attacks.

'Shit, if this continues, I'm sure it'll be straight myself into a coffin... But even if I use the 10 form on him, it still does not affect him.'

Sabito's thoughts to himself as he avoids Muichiro's attacks on him.

"Now Sabito show me that You are a hashira!" Muichiro said to him.

Sabito wants to use the 12 forms on Muichiro but He can't do it either because He hasn't mastered it yet Another thing is that His chest is also tight and it's hard for him to breathe and because of this he will also have a hard time using another breathing style because Sabito knows when He forced it, his chest might explode.

When Muichiro noticed that Sabito was having trouble using his breathing style, he saw that he was happy, so he decided to play with Sabito before he looked for his twin.

"Let's play Sabito first," Muichiro said and He used His blood demon art on Sabito.

"Blood demon art techniques Silence Mist!"

When Muichiro used it on Sabito, a thick mist enveloped the surroundings, and Sabito was alarmed by this because at any time Muichiro could attack him without his body, so he became alert all around him.

"What? Is this some kind of blood demon art?" Sabito asked himself as he stood still and observed everything around him.

'I can't feel His presence. I'm also struggling to maintain my breathing style. I need to focus now that I can't feel His presence.' Sabito's thoughts.

Sabito is having a hard time finding Muichiro's presence because of His blood demon art techniques so He became alert all around Him.

"Where are you? You monster!" Sabito said to himself.

All of a sudden Muichiro came up behind Sabito Unbeknownst to Sabito and worse The effect of this was that Sabito's back was wounded Deep and there was a lot of blood What was lost Sabito stared at the back but no one was there.

And behind Sabito, another attack was made by Muichiro while Muichiro was very happy with what he did to Sabito.

Muichiro just smiled while he didn't stop attacking Sabito and Sabito was doing everything just to avoid Muichiro's attacks on him.

But no matter what I was, He still couldn't do it because He was already weak, even if He was considerate of Muichiro's presence, He couldn't do it because Muichiro used blood demon art on him.

"I need to get out of here and go after Yuichiro Before Muichiro gets Him," Sabito said to himself.

So what he did was he ran in a different direction in the forest even though the mist around him was thick, he tried to get out of it but while Sabito was running, Muichiro attacked him, fortunately, he avoided it.

"Where are you going? You're leaving. Our game isn't over yet Sabito. You know that's not a good attitude." Muichiro said another attack is what Muichiro did to Sabito.

Sabito tried to use the breathing style again but when he used it Sabito would have trouble breathing.

"A hashira but does not know how to properly use the breathing style techniques," Muichiro said.

Sabito knelt where he was standing as he held his Nichiren blade in his other hand while the other one was held to his neck.

Sabito felt that he was about to pass out and the a burning feeling inside his chest and lungs.

"I will not win this way of fighting," Sabito said.

While Muichiro was just looking at him from a distance satisfied with what he did Muichiro had a side that he should kill Sabito while he still had a chance.

'I have to kill Sabito before everyone is caught.' Muichiro's thoughts.

When he attacked Sabito again, he was surprised that he didn't move in his spot.

What Muichiro didn't know was that he had been fighting the clone that Sabito made while Sabito was running away from him.

But even though Sabito ran to Muichiro, Sabito knew that Muichiro would also find out and follow him, so he hurried to find Yuichiro before Muichiro could overtake him.

Muichiro realized that he had only fought a clone earlier, but how could he not have noticed it earlier?

So Muichiro destroyed Sabito's clone that was in front of him.

Muichiro did not know that Sabito could make clones using his water breathing, but Muichiro wondered how he could use his breathing style techniques if he had had difficulty using them when the beginning of their fight earlier.

Those are the questions that enter Muichiro's mind that he cannot answer and the only one who can answer is Sabito.

"How did he do that?" Muichiro asked himself as Sabito's clone was destroyed like ordinary water.

Muichiro's anger with Sabito rose even more because his biggest fight with people like Sabito was not following his rules, Muichiro felt that Sabito had made him a fool earlier.

While Yuichiro doesn't know where his two feet will take him, in his mind he needs to find a place to hide especially since it's getting dark so it will be even more dangerous when he reaches the snowy forest at night.

"Where am I going now, all I see is trees and snow," Yuchiro said.

Until he heard a strange noise not far from his place, Yuichiro was scared by the strange sound he heard.

When Yuichiro followed the strange sound, not far from him he saw a female demon wearing a pink kimono and with black hair and the end of her hair was orange, Yuichiro saw how it tore the stomach of her victim.

When the demon opened the stomach of her victim, she ate the contents inside and other parts of her victim's stomach Yuichiro witnessed it while Yuichiro hid behind the tree, Yuichiro felt his self as if he wanted to. he threw up.

While Yuichiro was stopping himself from throwing up, what Yuchiro didn't know was that the demon knew that he was going to hide behind the tree, so Yuichiro was surprised when he saw the demon in front of him.

Yuichiro saw the demon woman's mouth full of blood and saliva Yuichiro stiffened in his spot because he knew that he would not be able to drink in this situation.

So Yuichiro just closed his eyes and waited for the demon to end his life but after a few seconds, Yuichiro was surprised that he didn't feel any pain when he looked in front of him and saw the head of the female demon. already cut off.

As the female demon's head was severed he heard a familiar voice.

"Yuichiro are you okay?" Yuichiro looked behind him and saw that Sabito was getting weaker and was covered in wounds and blood all over his body.

"Good and I'm still there," Sabito said to Yuichiro iro had just gotten closer to Sabito. Yuichiro was very worried about Sabito because of the wounds on his body.

"I should be the one to ask you why you have so many wounds?" Yuichiro asked Sabito but Sabito didn't answer because he didn't have the strength to answer.

"We'll talk later, we need to get out of this place." Sabito said to Yuichiro. Yuichiro was even more worried about Sabito's condition because he could barely move so he just helped Sabito to walk.

What they didn't know was that the female demon regenerated and her head returned to Sabito's attention, so she became alert and grabbed Yuichiro's hand to run. Sabito used all his strength to run, but they were stopped in their tracks. of a mist that enveloped all around them.

"What is happening?" Yuichiro asked.

Sabito was on full alert around because he knew that Muichiro had used his Blood demon art so that he could not feel his presence.

'He uses his blood demon art techniques again so I can't feel his presence and to hide his presence of this he will get his twin Yuichiro if he successfully gets his twin he will turn him into a demon like him.'

Sabito thought to himself while he looked to his surroundings for a surprise attack he gripped Yuichiro's hand very tightly because Sabito was afraid that Muichiro might be using his blood demon art to get Yuichiro.

All of a sudden, Muichiro came out from Yuichiro's side and pulled one of his hands Sabito was alert and quickly swung his sword for Muichiro to let go of Yuichiro but instead of Muichiro, it hit the twins himself was hit by Sabito's sword because his twin pulled Yuichiro's hand and it was also the branch he used to avoid being hit by Sabito's sword.

Yuichiro screamed in pain and part of Yuichiro's hand fell right in front of him, holding Yuichiro on his injured other arm.

Sabito could hardly believe that his twin, Muichiro, could do that, but Sabito was no longer shocked by this because he knew how bad Muichiro was, that he would kill their parents, how could his twin, Yuichiro, have nothing different goals in life but to live a normal life.

"Look what you did to my twin Sabito! you cut off his arm."

Muichiro said when Sabito saw this his whole body was shaking because he remembered what he did to Giyuu's sister who blamed him for killing his sister Sabito knew that it was not his doing that but the demon king himself.

Now Muichiro has seen how much Sabito regrets that he killed Giyuu's sister because he still can't accept what he did to Giyuu's sister.

"Now little brother You saw how evil Sabito was, he was able to cut off your hand without a second thought are you sure you want to come to him... Hmm, little brother?"

Muichiro asked his twin brother his brother didn't say anything because because he was so afraid that his hand was cut Sabito was afraid that Yuichiro might be angry with him because of what he did to him.

"Yuichiro I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it."

Sabito said to Yuichiro Yuichiro didn't say a word because he knew that this was not his work on purpose.

"No worries, I know you didn't mean it."

Yuchiro said that when Yuichiro said this, Muichiro's anger rose because Yuichiro should be angry with him.

"Are you serious little brother? He cut off your hands and you still forgive him for what he done to you?"

Muichiro asked his twin but his twin gave him a look that he didn't agree with what he said when Muichiro saw his twin's facial expression he did like it one bit.

"Fine then you give me no choice then."

Muichiro said he used his speed to attack Sabito too and he slammed Sabito into a big tree and held his neck very tightly.

With Muichiro's speed, Sabito was unable to react and Muichiro cornered him, making him even more difficult now that Muichiro was trying to end his life.

While Sabito has his two eyes focused on Yuichiro's figure, Sabito now sees himself as a useless Hashira because of a mission that he cannot fulfill as a Hashira.

"Yu... Ichiro run!'

Sabito said weekly Yuichiro heard this and slowly stood he used his strength left to run away but before Yuichiro could run away the female demon stopped him from running and pinned Yuichiro to the ground Yuichiro tried to strugglwith e a female demno use because the demon was much stronger than him that only have one arm.

"Let me go!" Yuichiro said angrily to the female demon but the female demon did not listen to what Yuichiro was saying.

Muichiro saw that his Twin was struggling, and he ordered the female demon not to let go of his twin.

"Don't let him get away Nezuko," Muichiro told Nezuko and Nezuko followed him.

And Muichiro's two eyes turned again to the figure in front of him where Sabito appeared, his grin was on Muichiro's face he could feel joy at what he saw now that he could kill a hashira and he was sure that he would be happy to the demon king when he knows it.

"What are smiling at?" Sabito asked Muichiro and Muichiro answered his question happily and honestly with no lies

"You want to know why I'm so happy? well, I just like the expression on your face that is slowly dying in the hands of a powerful demon, I like the pain of pain and hatred on your face, I can't avoid it, and I can't get excited when you do that expression and I crave it. "

Muichiro said to Sabito but Sabito can't help but be angry and hate Muichiro because of his evilness.

"Root in hell!" Sabito said to Muichiro but Muichiro was not afraid of what he said, he was even happier and laughed at what Sabito told him.

"Oh, Sabito there is no hell in this world because the hell you speak of is already here right in front of you."

Muichiro said to Sabito and Muichiro tightened his hold on Sabito's neck that he almost lost his breath Sabito tried to struggle but every time he did it Muichiro tightened his hand around Sabito's neck causing Sabito to lose consciousness.

While Yuichiro saw it with his two eyes and witnessed how Muichiro killed Sabito, he was almost moved to tears by what he saw.

"No SABITO!" Yuchiro screamed and Muichiro let go of Sabito and Sabito's unconscious body was just lying on the ground.

When Sabito lost consciousness, Muichiro's full attention turned to his twin, he stared at his twin when a demon called Nezuko stopped him.

"Do you feel sorry for him too? After what he did to you?" Muichiro asked.

"He didn't mean it, after all, you're the one to blame! You're an animal!" Yuichiro said angrily.

Muichiro's eyes widened at what Yuichiro said to him because he had never seen his twin so angry with him.

"You know, Yuichiro, your anger has nowhere to go, I'm telling you," Muichiro said as he calmed himself down.

Because Muichiro's blood was already boiling because his twin was very angry with him and did not want him to follow him for being a demon like him.

"You will come with me Little brother and you will become a demon like me," Muichiro said directly to the twin.

When Yuichiro heard this, his fear and panic increased even more because he did not want to become a demon. like his twin who kills innocent people mercilessly, he doesn't want him to be like him.

"And I'm telling you too I don't want to become a demon like killing innocent people with no mercy I don't want to become like you a monster!"

Yuchiro said to his twin Muichiro's calm personality changed when he heard this from his little brother so he approached Yuichiro and patted his head Yuichiro saw the smile of his twin as if he was going crazy and not in his right mind.

"Now now then if you keep that attitude of yours then I have no idea how to show this."

Muichiro said suddenly the corpse of their mom teleported next to Muichiro, Yuichiro's eyes widened at what he saw, he saw that their mom was still alive, he thought it was because his twin, Muichiro, had killed her.

"M-mother!" Yuichiro murmured to herself when he saw his mother's unconscious body lying next to his twin Muichiro.

Muichiro saw how happy his twin was when his twin saw their beloved mother still alive now that Yuichiro saw his mother Muichiro had a lot of thoughts entering his mind when he saw his twin smile.

Seeing their mom, he didn't fully understand why he couldn't feel like his twin, Yuichiro, why he didn't feel happy, the normal happiness, why his heart was empty when he came to their parents.

"Now little brother do you like my present to you?"

Muichiro asks his twin but Yuichiro doesn't speak to his twin, which makes Muichiro annoyed.

"You know little brother you need to learn how to respond to a question cause if you become a demon like me you don't want to end up killed by the demon king's hand... And I don't want to happen that to you."

Muichiro said but Yuichiro didn't say anything he rather die at the hands of the demon king than become a demon like his twin brother killing innocent people with no mercy.

When Yuichiro still didn't answer, Muichiro's patient pushed him to the edge grabbed their mom's hair, and ordered Nezuko to stand up her twins.

"Grab him," Muichiro ordered and Nezuko compared what Muichiro said to her, she grabbed Yuichiro by the other hand he had and helped him to stand on his own feet but Nezuko didn't let go of YuicYuichiro'sd and kept gripping his hand so tightly that Yuichiro can't run away again.

When Muichiro grabs their mother's hair Yuichiro grits his teeth in anger because Muichiro has never done that to their mom.

"What are you going to our mom?"

Yuichiro asked his twin but his twin didn't answer him and kept pulling their mom's hair so hard and Yuichiro didn't like what his twin doing to their mother.

"Muichiro stop doing that to our mother!"

Yuichiro said to his twin but what he saying was deaf ears to his brother who kept pulling their mother's hair nonstop Yuichiro noticed his twin Muichiro smiling like a crazy psychopath while pulling their mother's hair over and over again.

"What did you say? Little brother OUR MOTHER?"

Muichiro said while laughing with a demonic voice he just laughed at what his brother told him he didn't know how his brother said that to him because he never had a parent.

"Oh brother you are so funny you know that I'm sure the demon king will be happy if I turn you into a demon like us and if you become a demon like us you will never experience sadness or sickness, you will become immortal like me."

Muichiro said and he stopped pulling his mother's hair without a second thought, Muichiro suddenly cut their mother's neck right in front of Yuichiro, Yuichiro's eyes widened when he saw with his own two eyes that his twins killed their mother right in front of him.

Their mother's blood was almost non-stop leaking from her neck and dyed the white snow red, Yuichiro almost trembled with fear, he could hardly understand what he was feeling, little by little the body of their mother was falling to the snow without life like their father.

Now that their mother is dead, Yuichiro wants to kill his twin, so he is so angry that he has the strength to escape from Nezuko's grip and rush his twin with Sabito's Nichiren and he succeeds in injuring his twin Muichiro but Muichiro lets his twin wound him because Muichiro knew that his wound would heal even if his twin cut his body.

Muichiro just lets his twin take out his anger on him because Muichiro knows that no matter what Yuichiro does, he has nothing against him.

While Nezuko was just watching Yuichiro hurt his twin Muichiro and Nezuko also saw that Muichiro would be happy with what he was seeing and feeling, especially what his twin was doing to him.

When Yuichiro let out his anger towards his twin that he didn't want to stop stabbing his twin, Yuichiro wanted Muichiro to feel the pain he was feeling now.

But Muichiro doesn't seem to care what his twin does to him, Muichiro likes what his twin does to him but there is a side of Muichiro that is the work of the demon but Muichiro holds it back because he wants to see him suffer too much his twin.

Every time Yuichiro stabs Muichiro in his demonic body, Yuichiro makes sure that Muichiro feels the pain he feels, but Muichiro is already annoyed by what his twin is doing, even if he stops himself, Muichiro can no longer act or stop him. himself.

So Muichiro grabbed one of Yuichiro's hands where the sword was, Muichiro's grip on Yuichiro's hand was so tight that he could break his twin's bone and Muichiro took the Nichiren that his twin was holding and threw it to the side as if the toy and holding the neck of his twin at the same time.

"Now listen little brother you follow what I tell you."

Muichiro said to his twin brother Yuichiro, Yuichiro struggled with Muichiro's grip Yuichiro almost lost his breath because of Muichiro's hold on his neck.

"Be a good little brother now yeah and open your mouth."

Muichiro commands his brother but Yuichiro doesn't follow what he wants and closes his mouth because Yuichiro knows what his twin will do to him.

While Sabito saw that Muichiro was about to turn his twin into a demon, he also did not want this to happen to Yuichiro, but he could no longer move his body.

"N-no!"

Sabito said bitterly that he was trying to move but his body was unable to because of the severe wounds he had sustained on his body and he also lost a lot of blood so no matter how much Sabito tried to move his body was giving in. that it can still move.

"Tsk! You are a brat you know that little brother? don't torture yourself first and just follow what I said because if you don't follow I will make sure you will be put where you are."

Muichiro said to his twin but Muichiro saw that his twin was no longer afraid of what he was saying so he had no choice but to use force on his twin, he didn't want to do it but it was the only way to make him follow what he was saying.

"Nezuko hold his hand very tightly!"

Muichiro said to Nezuko followed him and held Yuichiro's hand very tightly, Yuichiro struggled with Nezuko's grip but no matter how much he struggled, he still did not let go and he tightened his grip on both of his hands even more he was sure to leave a mark or print on his skin.

When Yuichiro couldn't move, Muichiro cut one of his hands where his pulse was and a lot of blood spilled on Muichiro's hand, Yuichiro's eyes widened when he saw the amount of blood coming out of the twin's hand.

Before he drank his blood to his twin, Muichiro first wondered if his twin could drink his blood because he knew that when it comes to upper moons like him, its blood is different and when an ordinary human drinks it, it has an effect on the body. them when they transform humans into demons.

And Muichiro was sure that when his twin drank his blood he was sure that he would feel pain all over his body but Muichiro didn't think about it because he knew that Yuichiro could overcome it and his two demonic eyes stared at his twin figure before he commanded to his twin to open his mouth.

"Open your mouth now!"

Muichiro commanded his twin, Yuichiro, but Yuichiro did not do it because he did not want to become a demon like his twin.

When his twin didn't follow what he said, Muichiro's patience ran out and his eyes darkened towards his twin because of his stubbornness, so he couldn't think of anything else but to force his twin's mouth to open. he didn't want to do this to his twin but he couldn't think of anything else but this.

"Well, then I will open your mount then by force!"

Muichiro said to his twin Muichiro grabbed YYuichiro'schecks and squeezed them so ttightlyfthatYuchiro opened his mouth against Yuichiro's will, he couldn't stop his twin from doing what he was doing so it didn't take long for his twin to open his mouth and he quickly let his twin drink his blood while one of Muichiro's hands was on grip on Yuchiro's neck so Yuichiro also had no choice but to swallow Muichiro's blood.

When Yuichiro drank it he could feel the metallic taste of blood flowing through his tongue and throat and a few seconds later Yuichiro felt something strange in his body.

While Sabito could do nothing but look at Yuchiro suffering at the hands of. his twin, Sabito just hoped that even if Yuichiro becomes a demon, he will not forget who he is and his memories as a human because Sabito knows that when a person becomes a demon, all memories will disappear like bubbles.

So that's what Sabito fears will happen to Yuichiro that he might forget who he is and become like his twin, Muichiro killing innocent people and having no mercy.

'Yuichiro... don't forget who you are you will always remember that.'

Sabito thought as he he saw with his own two eyes the amount of blood that Muichiro made him drink, almost the rest of the blood spilled on the ground, and a few seconds later, Sabito saw Yuichiro's appearance gradually change.

Sabito just burst into tears while staring at Yuichiro turning into a demon right in front of him Sabito was almost covered by heaven and earth because he didn't do his job as a demon slayer crops hashira.

Yuichiro is gradually changing his form and he can feel the blood of his twin moving away from his veins almost all over his body Yuchiro can feel his organs throughout his body as if they will explode due to the extreme pain he feels He is lying on the ground as he endured the pain he was feeling.

While Muichiro and Nezuko were just looking at Yuichiro who was suffering, Muichiro knew that the pain his twin was feeling was only temporary when his twin's transformation into a demon was complete, his memories would also disappear and he could command them. his twin to assassinate Sabito himself with his hand.

While Yuichiro was writhing in pain, he did not know how much of his twin's blood he drank, but he was sure that he drank enough to become a demon like his twin, Muichiro.

Yuichiro feels pain all over his body, the virus inside his body feels like it will explode in every part of his body, Yuichiro can't explain the pain he feels.

'What happened to me? What kind of pain do I feel all over my body? My veins feel like they're going to burst and break in so much pain, my brain feels like it's going to melt and my heart feels like it's going to tighten, I can barely speak because of the pain.'

Yuichiro thought to himself while Muichiro, his twin, just looked at him as if he was satisfied with what he had done she let go of his twin's neck, and Yuichiro just lay down on the dirty ground while suffering from the pain that he felt almost unable to move Yuichiro's body was in so much pain that Yuichiro had a chance to narrow his eyes at his twin, Muichiro, who was standing in front of him just grinning at him.

Yuichiro's two eyes gradually darkened when he saw the figure of his twin just staring at him, Yuichiro could see the giant grin on his face satisfied with what he did.

'Don't forget that demon... the one who turned you into a monster too.'

Yuichiro thoughts to herself while staring Into his twin bbrother'seyes Yuichiro does not know that even if he becomes a demon, his memories will not be lost and they will only stay in his brain and this is also the reason why he became stronger than his twin.

'Yuichiro remember this, you will not lose your human memories of who you are, don't forget that.

Muichiro also did not know that his twin's memories could not be erased and it was too late for him to find out.

'You!'

'You!'

'You!'

'I hate you!'

'I hate you!"

'I hate you!'

'I! Hate you YOU!'

Tears started building in Yuichiro's eyes because of what his twin did to him, Yuichiro didn't know how he could blame his twin for all the sins he had done to him, he didn't know where to start.

But it turns out that those tears that come out of his two eyes are tears of anger so much anger and when taking revenge, Yuichiro will never be able to forgive his twin for the sin he committed and those tears are not weak tears but tears of pure anger and revenge Yuichiro promises that he will avenge his parents and the love of his life.

Muichiro saw in his two eyes the tears coming out of his twin's eyes and he laughed because he knew how weak his twin was but what he didn't know was that those tears would bring down his thrones.

But Muichiro just ignored that and belittled his twin, Yuichiro.

"Why are you crying? You know Yuichiro when you become a demon you can't cry like a child anymore."

Muichiro was silent and his and Nezuko's eyes widened when they heard Yuichiro's threat to him and Nezuko.

"You two will burn and hell when the times come!"

Yuichiro said when Yuichiro said this the two were scared because Yuichiro's presence was not the same llevelas both of theirs Although Yuichiro was still starting to transform into a demohisis presence was scarier than his twin's and Yuichiro's voice was different as if he had a second voice to speak.

'What kind of presence is this he has? does that mean Yuichiro is stronger than me? His presence dislikes Yoriichi and Kokushibo!'

Muichiro thought as he stared at his twin brother lying on the dirty ground Though his twin brother just transformed into a demon his presence was different from him and Muichiro never felt a presence like this before if a human turned a demon for the first time.

Because when he became a demon he knew before he joined the upper moon, a few years passed before he became an upper rank 3 demon but his twin, Yuichiro, had more power than him.

Because Yuichiro's heart and brain are full of anger and revenge, this is the reason why his presence is stronger even when he first had the chance to become a demon, he was so angry and hated his twin, and this is what pushed him to be even stronger. then his twin.

Almost the whole area around them started to shake and the white snows started to float due to the overwhelming presence and pressure of Yuichiro's power.

Muichiro stepped backward while his two eyes did not leave the figure of his twin, Yuichiro, Muichiro could hardly move from his position.

Even Sabito was shocked by the presence and pressure of the power that he had, Sabito did not think that Yuichiro was stronger than his twin, Muichiro.

"AA-amazing" Sabitomumblede to herself

While the two demons couldn't believe the presence and pressure they felt from Yuichiro when Nezuko looked around her, the ground started to crack.

"Woah the ground sstartsto crack!" Nezuko said in a worried tone of her voice.

'He is a monster!'

Muichiro said while staring at his twin brother Muichiro noticed his brothers glaring at him like it was a normal glare Yuichiro gave a death glare to Muichiro his twin brother his eyes.

"You... I hate you No I HATE you! You YOU! One day I will take you to hell and burn you there until your body gets burned and your soul will turn into dust!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
174K 10K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
39.8K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...