๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„. โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By DDOTSLVR

๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ashlyn jackson and ethan reyes are no longer together nor like each othe... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ, cast & introduction
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, what did i do, ethan?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, put the fucking sweater on
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, get the fuck outside
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, he want you for real
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, y'all finally jacking each other
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, im his fucking girl
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, you always look good
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, loyal to the core
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, you never change

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, i look good as fuck

2.6K 61 32
By DDOTSLVR

"you apologised to ash yet?" dd asked as he sat at the table next to his little brother.

"the fuck i gotta say sorry for?" notti replied, mugging the boy next to him. just as dd was about to speak, ddot came walking into the kitchen.

he decided on staying the night as he couldn't be bothered to walk home after hanging out with his friends. he felt bad for ashlyn, she would normally stay the night aswell but notti made her feel like she had to leave.

he was bummy for that.

"what y'all talking bout?" ddot asked as he pulled the cap off his bottle of water. he took a big sip before sitting down across from the brothers.

"notti saying sorry to ash." dd said rolling his eyes. notti sighed again before speaking.

"i ain't got shit to apologise for." dd and ddot both groaned and rolled their eyes at the boys answer.

"nah bro, i'm gonna be real with you for a minute," ddot said whilst sitting upright in her seat. "ash like a sister to me ight? and you my fucking brother, but you was dead wrong last night. ion even know what the fuck went wrong with y'all but making her feel like she had to go home ain't right. you gotta fix up" ddot sighed and dd just hummed, agreeing with him. notti put his head down and took another bite out of his toast.

"why do you both act like i'm the only one who says shit?" notti said after 30 seconds of pure silence.

"we don't. if ash said some real crazy shit we'd tell her to fix up, but telling you to shut up is not bad compared to what y'all have said to eachother before," ddot said before standing up and pulling his hoodie over his head. "i'm heading out y'all."

"safety my heart!" dd said, whilst notti just sat there in silence. he knew deep down that what he had said the previous night was actually mean, but his pride wouldn't allow him to back down and actually say sorry.

after all, it's not like he would mean it if he did say it.

GANG & NOTTI.

DD🥷🏽
block party
who coming?

MUDDY💯
bitches finna be there ?
notti 🐐 hearted this message

DD🥷🏽
obviously
stupid

ASHLYN.
ddot
what i say about calling girls
bitches 😂

MUDDY💯
my badddd

NOTTI 🐐
what time it start
and why tf this still the name
of the gc

ASHLYN.
we should slide like 8

NOTTI 🐐
👍🏽

ASHLYN.
ew.
do he got to come with us

NOTTI 🐐
u act like i wanna be around u all night

ASHLYN.
and u act like i won't get jordan to
beat tf outta u

DD🥷🏽
y'all chill
ight at like 7 come to mine
we can smoke before we go

MUDDY💯
ight my heart

ASHLYN.
i hate the fact non of y'all are girls
idk what to wearrrrr

notti turned his phone off and threw it at his bed. he really didn't want to go tonight, but he knew there was no way dd would let him stay home.

he groaned as he slowly walked over to his closet to pick an outfit out. he pulled out his black nike tech before deciding it was too warm for it. he sighed again before picking out dark green shorts, a black amiri shirt and his pine green jordan 4s.

he carried his clothes with him to the bathroom along with a towel and took a long ass shower. he was hoping the party would be boring and everyone would want to go home, which was unlike notti completely.

he was usually the one who was dragging his friends to parties, and he always wanted to stay the longest. but he just wasn't in the mood.

with dd and ddot being on his back about apologising, and the fact he knew deep down he had to, everything was just pissing him off.

literally everything.

the thought of ash being out tonight, most likely speaking to other boys that weren't in their friendgroup, made notti want to put holes in the fucking walls.

he found every little thing the girl did annoying, yet he wanted her all to himself. notti would ruin any and all chances of ash speaking to someone because he would get all protective and drag her away from the conversation.

he would never say it was because he was jealous, because his ego wouldn't allow that. he would purely say something about 'her being a hoe was embarrassing for the whole friendgroup' which was a whole lieeee.

ashlyn was pretty, really fucking pretty.

if she decided to hoe out, most boys in sugarhill would literally do a fucking backflip out of the excitement of MAYBE having a chance with her.

notti eventually got out his shower and quickly got himself ready, he was just ready to get high as fuckkk.

it was almost six, when he had rolled his first blunt of the night. him, dd and ddot had been smoking since they was around 12 years old so their tolerance was mad high, which was both a blessing and curse.

notti quickly finished his blunt and walked back inside to his and dds shared bedroom. he opened the door to see ddot sat scrolling his phone.

"where dd at?" notti asked, noticing his older brother wasn't also sat on the bed.

"oh, he went to go meet ash half way," ddot said looking up. notti hummed and sat opposite ddot, and pulled out his phone. "you gon say sorry yet?" ddot said with a laugh. he ignored the boy's question and looking back down at his phone.

he had been sat on ashlyns contact for a while now, and hadn't decided whether he was going to apologise or not. he knew just messaging her would be easier than saying it to her face. he sighed and mentally said 'fuck it' to himself before tapping on his keyboard.

ASHLYN.

yo
i'm sorry bout yesterday
i was wrong bout what i
did my bad
ashlyn liked this message
but don't think we cool with
eachother now
i only apologised cos ddot
was mad

i didn't want to be
cool with u

stfu
seen

"i said sorry." notti said, breaking the comfortable silence the pair were currently in. ddot looked up, obviously confused

"nah for real?" he said scrunching his eyebrows. notti turned the phone around, showing the boy his and ashlyns messages. "good my heart!" ddot said smiling, dapping up notti.

the pair were sat just talking about random shit, until the door opened revealing ash and dd walking in.

"i brought hennyyy!" ash said smiling whilst bouncing the bottle up and down.

notti couldn't exactly focus on everything she was saying because her outfit was so damn small. she had a pink top on that notti was sure was a bra, and a matching skirt that looked small enough to be belt.

"you going out like that?" notti said, interrupting whatever conversation her and dd were in. she turned to him and mugged him

"yeah, why?" notti rolled her eyes and the attitude in her voice

"you deadass in your underwear.." he said, looking her up and down again.

"and i look good as fuck, continue." she said, pouting her lips and shaking her head. notti didn't reply and instead took a huge drink of his cup filled with hennessy infront of him.

he was just ready to get drunk as fuck and high as fuck. he didn't care no more.

✧ 𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈
you me & hennessyyyy 🎶🎶🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
64.1K 919 33
notti osama a famous drill rapper gets ahlani jimenez pregnant.. ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„
537K 18.3K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง