Forever

By HelloK1ttyfc

"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean" More

Authors note
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
014
015.
016.
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039

013.

1.8K 22 14
By HelloK1ttyfc

Forever
ᴶᵃᵛᵒᵂᵃˡᵗᵒ
013
( imsg, irl, social media )

Twinskiii 💕🤞
──────────────────

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Yo twin

Maddawg 😩❤️
Wsp

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Check javons spam rq

Maddawg😩❤️
😭😭😭
Nah that's crazy ngl

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Laughed when I saw it ngl
😭😭

Maddawg😩❤️
Cs what did he think he was doing w that 🤷‍♀️

Twinskiii 💕🤞
No frl 💀

Maddawg😩❤️
*sigh*
Might have to call Nate over

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Stopppp

Maddawg😩❤️
Ughh
Jst when I figure out I'm into him, bro
Smh

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Ur into him!!!??

Maddawg😩❤️
Sadly yes.

Twinskiii 💕🤞
'Were just friends'
'Kaylen, I don't even see him like that'
'Ew, that's literally gang'

Maddawg😩❤️
Shut up.
nd don't tell anyone
PLEASE

Twinskiii 💕🤞
I won't.
trust🤞

Maddawg😩❤️
Looks like I'm boutta have 2 post sum shady shit

Twinskiii 💕🤞
Yu alr know

──────────────────

Once Madison turns her phone off her smile slowly fades as she gets off of her bed and walks over to her sister's rooms.

"This place is disgustingly clean," Madison says after looking around the nicely organized room. "Thank you, Simone cleaned it" Lilly smiles while sitting on her bed.

"Where is she"

"She just went downstairs to get the Oreos," Lilly says while Madison sits down on her couch. "Oh did you see Wanna's post ?" Lilly asks and Madison nods her head.

"Yup, was just texting Kaylen about it," Madison says while looking at the younger girl. "Oh, what'd she say," Lilly asks so Madison just hands her sister her phone.

"Bro I love Kaylen" Lilly smiles while reading the messages. "Of course, she's a fellow cougar" Madison smiles while Lilly's face cringes up.

"Why do I know so many cougars, bro," Lilly groans while handing the phone back to Madison. "It's in your blood," Simone says while entering the room with the whole thing of Oreos.

"Fact."

"So, I'm just gonna assume we're talking about that post ?" Simone says and both sisters nod their heads. "Yup," Lilly says while Madison grabs an Oreo.

"Don't we..like, not fuck with Scarshit," Simone asks making both Madison and Lilly fall out. "Scarshit is crazy" Madison laughs.

"But, like, no, we don't," Lilly says and Simone just nods slowly. "Okay, got it," She says before eating the rest of her Oreo.

"So, what was your reaction when you saw the post, I just wanna know," Simone asks while looking between the 2 girls.

"I laughed, like I genuinely laughed' "Madison says and Lilly just points at Madison and nods. "No, actually." Lilly agrees

"But, in all honesty, I'm not talking to him till after Halloween, cause that was a crazy thing to post," Madison says seriously and Lilly just nods along with that idea. "As you should !" Simone says while high-fiving the older girl.

"Cause like, why would he even think about a girl who's hurt mine and my sister's feelings?" Madison asks out loud and Simones's eyes widen.

"Pause. What did she say!?" she asks while looking at Lilly who's scrolling on Pinterest. "She said I was annoying constantly and said I looked weird and a bunch of other stuff," Lilly says, and Simone looks like she just solved a fucking mystery.

"You!? I get calling Madison annoying but, You, ?! That's crazy" Simone says and Lilly laughs when Madison's jaw drops to the floor. "Yknow, that's fucked up," Madison says while looking at the curly-haired girl.

Just when Simone's about to say something Madison's phone starts to go off. "Who's calling you this late at night?" Lilly asks even though it's only 7 in the afternoon.

"Oh, it's just Javon," Madison says before muting the call and shocking both Lilly and Simone. "Didn't expect that" Lilly says and Simone nods while grabbing another cookie.

"At all"

"Cause, don't hang out with someone who's making fun of my sister... it's weird." Madison says as she gets a notification on his phone.

"Honestly I wanna know what went through his when he posted that," Lilly says out loud, and Simone just nods in agreement.

"Well, I mean...she is pretty" Madison shrugs and Lilly and Simone both let out a frustrated groan.

"You can't even lie and say she's ugly," Madison says honestly and Lilly just rubs her temples as Simone just stares at the older girl.

"That's not the point, M, you don't compliment the opps," Simone says and Madison and Lilly laugh at her use of the word 'opps'.

"Bro, it's not even a compliment, she is pretty" Madison states, and Simone just sighs before looking back up at the older girl.

"So what are you gonna post ?" Simone asks and Madison just shrugs. "Kaylen posted already so just do something like this," Lilly says while showing the 2 girls the post.

Simone nods after looking at it. "Love Kaylen, she's great," she says even though the 2 have met like 3 times before.

"True. but why is Kaylen even posting" Simone asks while looking at Madison. "Kaylen was there when I told Madi that Scarlett was talking about me," Lilly says and Simone just nods her head slowly.

The nickname catches Madison completely off guard but it doesn't make her tense up like it would if anyone else called her it. It actually felt warm to hear her sister call her Madi, it was comforting in a way.

"So let's post, hm?"

mommy.mads POSTED.

Liked by luvmesomekayy, n8thegreat, and 19,989 others...

mommy.mads me and drizzy laughed at that 🤷‍♀️

Tagged-///

view comments

username12: wnt a friendship like there's

user71: love this duo

user303: team Scarlett always!!

username65: I'm all for this ngl

luvmesomekayy: Nicki ain't neva lied !!

username1: the shade.

n8thegreat: Nice necklace, where'd you get it from ?

user32: no @ needed we all know he gon see it.

username5: Maylen >> jarlett

n8thegreat: Miss that smile ngl
mommy.mads: oh word?

user2: blocked Javon so he couldn't see the post #weird
mommy.mads: @whereswanna 's not blocked !!

user80: don't care JARLETT 4L

username52: the way almost all of her followers liked this post

user01: the way Jaden liked this knowing it's abt his brother is crazyyyyy
.jmwalton: ts got nothing to do w me

luvmesomekayy POSTED.

Liked by .jmwalton, lickmylilly and 13,985 others...

luvmesomekayy our honest reaction:

Tagged-///

view comments

user29: love y'all

user54: unbothered queens

user89: team Maylen 🔛🔝

n8thegreat: I fw it

username7: all drama aside...they look so good in this pic !!!

User56: Wanna better 🤷‍♀️

username04: love how jadens the only walton to like this post (kylee didn't even like)

user56: I'm all 4 the drama

username76: kaylen being team Madison is just so

username56: who's n8thegreat saw him in Madison's cmmnts too ???

user000: team Scarlett 4L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 22 8
𝐘/𝐧 ðĒ𝐎 ðĪ𝐧ðĻ𝐰𝐧 𝐟ðĻðŦ 𝐛𝐞ðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐚𝐎𝐎ðē 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĶðĻðŦ𝐞
44.2K 279 38
..
115K 514 20
Jealous? (I also changed the cover for anyone getting confused)
32.3K 200 16
Lets read, shall we?