Shortie •CHAIPUNK•

By Unique_StarChild

LISTEN UP CHAIPUNK PEOPLES: READ THIS WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU START READING THIS STORY!!! First off, I d... More

Who are you? I am you! I am me. No sir, you are you.
Why him?!
Hidden Talent
🎸Fathers☕
Pavi, Spill The Tea! And I Want Details
City Sky
A Bit To Close
~Dance The Night Away~
Pav's Blue Headband
Missing 50101
The Fire That Killed My Love

Love can be found through music.

368 10 2
By Unique_StarChild

 I was sitting in one of the empty rooms when my Spidey senses went off and I heard footsteps. Im not going to do anything about it because it'it's a different Spidey sense then when you sense a villain. It was little pav, listening to me. I think he likes my music "You enjoyed the show eh mate?" He gives me a annoyed and embarrassed "No! My Spidey senses went off and I thought you were a villain" I nodded "Mine too, but knew it was you" He sits down in front of me and I look at him "You eva learn how to play guitar or played one?" He shakes his head "No" I nod "You play any instruments?" I ask him and he nods "I can play keyboard and trumpet" I look at me "You can play keyboardo?" He rolls his eyes at me, cute "Yes dumby" I smirk "Ey, we just talkin, don't gotta be so vex with me love" he stands up and glare at me "Your annoying" I smiles "Good" annoying the heck of him is fun. I get up and walk over to Pav and stare down at him, shortie "Your quite shorter than I thought you were." He looks up at me "Nah, really? Thats crazy!" Pav said sarcastically. I nod "Alright..." I walk away checking my phone, I got a notification and it's a text from Gwendy.

Pav's POV 

After I fix my hair I start exploring the place, as I passed a door my Spidey senses went off and I heard a guitar playing. I slowly enter the room and I see Hobie, that makes sense why it went off. He was sitting on table facing the other way.  I sit there and watch him. He's not bad but still I don't mean that as a complement. He stops playing and says "You enjoyed the show eh mate?" I cross my arms "No! My Spidey senses went off and I thought you were a villain" Hobie nodded "Mine too, but knew it was you" I sit down in front of him and he looks at me "You eva learn how to play guitar or played one?" I shake my head "No" he nods "You play any instruments?" I nod "I can play keyboard and trumpet" he looks at me "You can play piano?" I roll my eyes "Yes dumby" he smirks "Ey, we just talkin, don't gotta be so vex with me love" I stand up and glare at him "Your annoying" he smiles "Good" I can't with this man right now.  Hobie gets up and walks over to me and stares down at me "Your quite shorter than I thought you were." I look up at im "Nah, really? Thats crazy!" I say sarcastically. He nods "Alright..." He walks away checking his phone. Suddenly my phone buzzes,  it's a text from Gwen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 424 29
╰┈➤✧˚ · .𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✧˚ · . _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺�...
All of Me By zwa!

Fanfiction

6.8K 340 13
"I'm supposed to save the world, Peter." "Well, there's your problem right there. You can't think about saving the whole world. You have to think ab...
15K 381 21
"I never knew that Spider's had four eyes?" "Well, I do!" This is the new Four Eyed Spider-Woman and the only one in fact! _...
13.9K 307 38
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕸️ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 (✭) ⋆·˚ ༘ * ₊˚.༄. ╭─────────────── •. ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 ❞ ⋆·˚ ༘ ♡︎ ♉︎ ₊...