𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀...

By pradanem

You'd be surprised how much you can have in common with someone completely different than you. More

Copyrights Page
𝐢
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔

𝟎𝟗

1.7K 73 3
By pradanem

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Damnn gang she had a whole nigga." Muwop said in shock while von was telling what happened two weeks ago.

"She ain gone have a nigga for long , i knew that nigga voice sounded familar, thats top." Von said taking a pull from the blunt.

"AS IN YO WHO STOLE 20K FROM YOU , TOP!" durk said with his eyes wide

"You ain even have to say allat folks." Von said mugging durk.

Von known as Grandson and Top go wayyy back , they grew up together and were bestfriends. Top used to go to chicago for summers when he was like 10 or 11 and that's where he met von. The two instantly clicked and they terrorized the chicago streets together. The two were inseprable until they got around 19 and 20 and 20k came up missing. Grandson assumed it was top and disowned him and told him he would kill him next time he see him. The two had several encounters but neither of them shot to kill. Top shot Von in the shoulder and von shot top in the arm. They couldn't bring theirselves to kill one another.

"You know damn well you ain gone kill him , everytime yall niggas ran into each other yall either fought or shot eachother in the arm." Herb said waving von off.

"This time is different. He got something i want and ian gone stop until i get it." Von shrugged.

"You gone kill yo childhood bestfriend over a bitch?" Durk asked.

"She not a bitch." Von said mugging him.

Durk shook his head. He knew von was very territorial but he didn't know he would go as far as killing over a female.

"This nigga whipped and he ain even got the pussy yet." Muwop said shaking his head.

"Fuck up." Von said feeling his high settle in.

Von realized he didn't have anymore backwoods so he had to go to the corner store.

"I'll be back." He muttered then walked out the house.

...

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"He really letting you out after the shit you pulled two weeks ago?" Treasure asked watching semira put on her shoes.

"I'm just going to the corner store to get some snacks." Semira said chuckling.

It's been two weeks since the incident and kentrell has been keeping semira in the house but today he was finally letting her go back out. He also made sure to get her a new phone and he made semira delete von's contact out her phone.

"I wouldn't let yo ass do shit else , you a D1 liar too." Treasure joked while laughing.

Semira laughed and stood up.

"You want anything?" Semira asked treasure.

"Sour patch kids for me and gummy bears for nova." Treasure said.

"Okay , i'll be back soon bestieee." Semira sung then walked out of the room.

Semira walked to kentrell room and seen he was on his stomach while scrolling on his phone.

"I'm about to head out and get the snacks kentrell." Semira said.

"Yo ass better be back in 20 minutes or imma send people to come get you." Kentrell said getting up and pulling semira in by her waist.

"Gimmie kiss mama." Kentrell said grinning.

Semira smiled and pecked kentrell's lip three times.

"Mane stop fucking playing and give me a real kiss." Kentrell frowned.

Semira laughed and grabbed kentrell by his neck then pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Kentrell groaned feeling semira's tongue slide in his mouth and he slapped semira's ass.

Semira pulled away from the kiss and frowned.

"Kentrell that shit hurt why would you do that." She said.

"My fault baby." Kentrell said grinning.

Semira playfully rolled her eyes "I'm about to go get the snacks."

"Hurry up ma , i'm tryna eat yo pussy." Kentrell said.

"Oh my god your mouth is so nasty." Semira said laughing.

"You like it tho." Kentrell said then pecked her lips.

Semira smiled then walked out of the room then she went to the garage.

She grabbed the keys to Kentrell's SRT hellcat then got in the car.

Semira started the car then drove off

...

"Where the fuck is the sour patch kids at-." Semira said then bumped into a hard chest.

"Damn folks." She heard making her look up.

"Oh shit , wassup semira." Von said smirking.

"Hey von." Semira said.

Semira couldn't lie, she missed von and she immediately felt butterflies in her stomach.

"You ain been answering a nigga, wassup wit that folks?" Von asked frowning.

Von missed Semira's voice , he's been calling her but her phone has been going straight to voicemail.

"Von you know i have a boyfriend-" Von cut semira off.

"Fuck yo nigga. You ain gone be wit him to long anyways on king david." Von spat.

Semira furrowed her eyebrows."What you mean by that?"

Von sent a satanic smile to semira then leaned down and whispered in her ear."That nigga finna be off the map mama."

Semira's heart dropped to her stomach and shivers went down her spine.

"I'll see you soon mama , unblock me too." Von said kissing her neck then he walked off.

"What the actual fuck." Semira mumbled.

...

"Girl ain't no way he said he was gone take kentrell off the map." Treasure said opening the bag of gummy bears and handing it to nova.

"He did , Treasure what the hell bruh." Semira said.

Semira couldn't lie , after her encounter with von she was really scared for kentrell's safety. She knew he could hold his own but she didn't know what von was capable of.

"Maybe he was just chatting. You know how niggas are." Treasure said.

"No treasure he was deadass serious." Semira said shaking her head.

"Oh my god. Semira you got these nigga's going crazy over you and you ain even gave the pussy up yet." Treasure said laughing.

"I'm just that bitch." Semira said flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"Girllaaaaa." Treasure joked, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Hater." Semira said laughing.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 615 23
"Your temper's just as bad as mine is. You're the same as me. When it comes to love you're just as blinded."
76.1K 2.5K 27
A fantasy becomes reality, yet more intense.