𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥❣ ( ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ⁴², ᵐ.ᵐᵒ...

By 5starrmay

╰┈➤ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ✿! More

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

919 25 31
By 5starrmay

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

chapter downloading!

█ | ██ | ███ | ████ | █████ | ██████

Download Complete :)
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✎. . .

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

_______________

|❣|
❝ 「 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐳 」❞
|❣|

_______________

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

'' ✿ "

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
┆ ° 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵★ ! °┆

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

@ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ :(

____________________

SUNFLOWER

POST MALONE & SWAE LEE

1:13 ───|────── 2:42
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

_______________________________________

NEW YORK CITY | 3:30 P.M
CRAZY COOZERS AMUSEMENT PARK
________________________________________

" OOO LET'S TRY THISS ! " ---- [y/n] exclaimed , as she pointed at the 5th ride that she wanted to go on , while miles roamed the area's the amusement park had to offer , [y/n] following closely behind the twin braided male , like a child following their parents --- as the two teens navigated through the large crowd which was steadily growing all around .

" come come ! " --- The voices of the vendors echoed through [y/n]'s brain , as she was steadily growing more and more excited like a small cheery child getting their favorite candy .

" oof- " --- was all [y/n] could get out , miles suddenly stopping causing the unsuspecting girl to bumb face first into him --- well his back . The girl watched him in confusion , as he turned around to face the shorter girl .

" just pick a ride already " --- Miles spoke , as he watched [y/n]'s hand point at a ride , which he turned to look at --- eyes widening at the sight .

" oh fuck no " --- He said , turning back to face [y/n] with horror written all over his face . [Y/n]'s eyes quickly furrowed  as she softly pouted at the male , before she began dragging him to the ride by his hands , even if he protested.

" you won't die yk , so get your shit tgt scaredy cat " --- The younger girl said , while miles looked up at the ride which towered over the whole amusement park . The pair stood in the fairly long line , as they awaited their turns for the beastly ride . Miles' head running wild , at the thought of going on such a ride --- he would always go on rides with his dad , so it just reminded him of his deceased father is all  .

His thoughts slowly came to a stop , as he reached for [y/n]'s hand unconsciously to ease his nerves --- the girl slightly flinching at the sudden touch . Miles' eyes widened , as he snapped out of his trance quickly pulling away from [y/n]'s grasp , but the girl just held his hand tighter --- she shifted her face away from the male's  , so he wouldn't be able to see the soft blush growing on her face which he would certainly tease her about .

Little did she know , that miles was staring right at her , with his ever so soft gace , while a soft smile threatening to appear on his plum lips . The male finally snapping out of his thoughts , just licked his lips and looked up at the enermous ride which towered above their small figure .

" THE DROP TOWER " , was the name of the monstrous ride . [Y/n]'s smile practically dropping off her face as the pair reached the front of the line .

" what- oh already ." ---- was all miles could mutter , as the girl tapped his shoulder to bring an end to his daydreaming .

The young male gulped deeply , as the worker buckled them safely into the ride . The thought of going all the way up there and falling back down instantly --- terrified the male .

" you okay miles ? " --- [y/n] chuckled , watching as the male snapped himself back to reality .

" oh couldn't hear you over the sound of me shitting my pants " --- miles spoke , as the girl seated next to him bursted into laughter at the scared boy .

" we'll be fine bro " --- she spoke calmly , caressing miles' hand softly with her thumb . The pair salked side by side , as the worker brought them to their seats and helped them buckle in .

" you buckled in right ? you comfortable ? " ---- Miles cooed over [y/n]'s safety on this killer of a ride . The young girl simply giggling at him --- acting like a worried mother protecting his children .

" im alright ma heart " --- She ushered him , reassuring him that she was alright --- he still protested tho .

The two made small talk , before their conversation was brought to an end by a worker's voice calling out to everyone on the ride .

" ALRIGHT EVERYBODY ! " ---- The worker called out , signifying that the ride was about to start .

" 3 . . 2 . . 1 . . . GO ! " ---- The male called out , silence filling the air for a split moment , before the machine began to moved slowly .

As it's pace increased , miles' grip on [y/n] tightened not risking letting the girl go .

" oh fuck fuck FUCKKK ! " ---- Miles yelled out , his grip on [y/n]'s hand tightening as the ride rose up to the clouds , coming to a stop at the top .

" WHY ARE WE ASCENDING TO FUCKIN' HEAVEN " ---- Miles cried out again , his eyes falling down to the ground wayy below down --- before he quickly rose them right back up , instantly regretting his decision .

" okay . . we're good n- " ---- [y/n] spoke , to the man beside her taking advantage of the fact he'd finally shut up . The man was quick to interrupt her however .

" OH NO WE'RE NOT THE FUCK GOOD " --- He screamed out , as the ride fell rapidly towards the ground , this time miles wasn't the only one screaming --- the only thing you could hear was the rapid wind and anyone would get a major headache as the sound of loud screams filled the atmosphere .

" never again never ever " ---- Miles breathed out , while the worker took off the safety mechanism around us .

" i should've gotten that on video " --- [y/n] spoke , absolutely losing her shit as she imitated miles' yells and cries . Her laughter coming to a stop as she catch up to the male who had left her to ask if he was okay .

" FUCK YOU MEAN OKAY ?! Obviously not ! PROBABLY LOST MY BALLS UP THERE ! " --- Miles' complained to the girl , on the other hand [y/n] was enjoying every second of this .

Sure people were giving them alot of weird looks , but people can't laugh now ? --- fuck are they ? The fun police or sum ? ---- [Y/n] thought , while miles calmed down from the traumatic experience he just had faced .

" bro ! You walking bent as a mf damn " --- [y/n] laughed , as miles walked to a bench while she followed suite .

The pair stared at the clear sky , as they sat in silence a fair distance from eachother --- their shoulders slightly gracing eachother as they breathed .

As the two sat alongside eachother , gacing at the sky . A group of small girls ran over to the pair --- this action obviously went unnoticed by the teens who seemed to be on cloud nine .

" um hi ! " --- A small girl called out to the two teens , snapping them out of their dreams . The two watched the girl closely --- she had shoulder-lengthed straight hair , she had hazel coloured eyes , she looked about eight or nine and she was a ginger .

" hi pretty " --- [y/n] spoke , to the younger girl leaning down to reach their height . [Y/n] didn't know what to expect from the small children .

" im emilia ! " --- she spoke proudly , as she puffed out her chest .
" my name is joanna " ---- Another girl next to her spoke next , only leaving one more girl to introduce herself .
" paradise ! " --- the last girl introduced herself , as her curls bounced softly with her every move .

" such pretty names for such pretty girls " --- [y/n] spoke softly , with a soft smile plastered on her face .

" you're very pretty like a princess " ---- joanna said , flashing the elder girl a big smile , the girls next to her all simultaneously humming to the girl's statement clearly agreeing --- before they all uniformly looked up at miles .

" your boyfriend is too " --- emilia cheered , [y/n]'s face quickly filling with a blush . She was about to deny their accusations of miles being her boyfriend ---  but decided against it not wanting to burst their little bubble .

" like your knight in shining armor ! " --- paradise spoke out , as all the girls proceeded to cheer to themselves unanimously .

" arent your parents worried ? " --- the elder girl asked , not wanting to worry the children's parents .

" oh yeahhh " ---- they all spoke unanimously , giving the elder girl a big hug which she gladly returned before they proceeded to wave goodbye --- running away and giggling amongst themselves .

[Y/n] watched them fade into the crowd with a soft smile on her plum lips , as she got up from the postion she was in a moment ago --- before her bubble was quickly burst by miles' voice .

" so im your knight in shining armor huh ? " ---- Miles questioned , his iconic smirk already tugging on his lips as he watched the shorter girl infront of him .

" miles no- they're kids i didnt wanna break their little bubble " --- She spoke up , being quick to defend herself in the situation not wanting to give miles the wrong idea .

" whatever you sayyy " ---- he sang , as he rolled his eyes and walked off into the crowd , [y/n] following every step behind him to avoid getting lost in this giant crowd of people .

_____________

'' C'MON [Y/N] WE GOTTA GO " ---- Miles rushed the girl next to him , his attempts coming to fail as she saw something she wanted .

" can i get that please . . " ---- [y/n] asked , pointing to a large teddy bear which was displayed at a game .

" fine but we're leaving after this " ---- Miles spoke , being glad that they were finally leaving as the girl nodded at his comment .

They walked over to the game , the worker was quick to welcome them " why hello , what brings you by ? " ----- he asked , clearly wanting us to spend all our life savings and the rest of our sanity on this game already .

" what do i have to do to get that ? " ---- Miles questioned , pointing at the teddy bear which was hung up on the right of us .

" well well just make five shots is all " ----- he spoke , miles scoffing at how simple it was ---- he was on the basketball team in school .

The man handed miles the ball , ready to be amused of his utter failure ---- he was very much suprised tho .

It took him a few practice shots , but he then got one ball in . . then it was two . . three . . and four this shot was now the make or break , and the workee took the advantage to try to pressure miles with it .

" if you dont make this you restart " ---- he teased , seemingly not wantijg us to win anything at all .

Miles concentrated hard , as he followed the moving hoop with his eyes . He began to lift his arms as he let go of the ball in his hands . . . watching it cruise in air before it landed .

" WE HAVE A WINNER ! " ---- the worker cheered , he seemed quite shocked but he couldnt just stand there and do nothing --- especially when someone had just won .

" this one right ? " ---- the worker spoke , indicating with his hand towards the big fluffy teddybear .

Miles just nodded along , grabbing the teddybear as he handed it to him .

" here " ---- the male spoke , turning towards [y/n] and handing the teddy bear to her .

The girl grabbed and hugged the bear tightly against her , thanking miles over and over again . The pair began to walk away before they were stopped by a group of girls -- who seemed to be in their early teens .

" excuse me miss , you both are such a cute couple " ---- the girl in the middle spoke , the girls on either side of her agreeing and nodding along to her statement .

" please never break up " ----- the girl on the left spoke , pushing her locs behind her .

" frr anyways you're very pretty " ----- the last girl said , [y/n] thanking them and complementing them back --- miles just watched the interaction attentively as the girls finally walked past them and disappearing into the crowd .

______________

" ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK IM YOUR BOYFRIEND " ----- miles spoke , leaning against his mom's car . This caught [y/n] offguard , he didn't expect him to bring that up .

" yeah . . " ---- the girl responded , rubbing the back her neck as she stared at the cloudy sky .

Miles opened the door , moving aside to let [y/n] pass --- before she could get inside the vehicle he pinned her down against the car .

" they were right tho , you are as pretty as a disney princess ma " ---- the hazel eyed male spoke , a soft smirk plastered on his lips . He watched the girl infront of him attentively , as they made intense eye contact ---- silence filling the tense air as they both leaned in .

" you're a pretty disney princess too " ---- [y/n] said , as she moved and placed a kiss on his cheek instead ---- a large grin forming on her face as she watched miles' smirk fall right off .

She quickly slipped out his grasp , and got into the passenger's seat and goingon her phone ---- while miles walked over to the driver's seat .

" you just love to ruin the moment " ---- miles spoke , rolling his eyes at the girl's behaviour . [Y/n] simply laughed at his comment --- miles was serious tho , he desperately wanted that kiss .

The male pulled out the driveway , and onto the main road as [y/n]'s playlist being the only major source of sound .

" thanks for this miles , i had fun " ---- [y/n]  broke the silence with a smile on her glossy lips , as miles looked over at her taking advantge of the red light they were at .

" no problem mami " ---- miles teased , as he winked at the female while a soft smile rose on his lips . [Y/n]'s stomach did backflips at the sudden nickname , as her and miles made instense eye contact again --- before she was quick to break it this time .

" just drive already " ---- the female scoffed as the light turned green , rolling her eyes while miles just chuckled softly at h̶i̶s̶ f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶'s̶  [y/n]'s behaviour ---- specifically how shy and flustered she would get when he teased her .

End of
📍
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...