Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺
🎤49🩺

🪴30🪴

3.8K 190 16
By astromynight100

"What did she tell...???"

"Nothing..." Taehyung said leaned over window frame.

"Soo....."

"Hyung that s the problem.... she didn't even recognize....his own son and Jungkook cannot take it....."

"What ca expect from her.....???? if she can abandon her kid...poor kookie uncle and aunty also are not there...who will handle...him....Tae please take care of him... it's really serious......"

"Hey Jin come we re leaving for beach" a sound appeared.

"Who was it?....where are you?"

"BUSAN....mom and dad went toRoger uncle's house Joonie stays in dorm for some work....I was getting bore soo here I'm ok bye" Jin cut call.

Taehyung looked at the sleeping bunny..still doing hiccups...he caressed him.

Now Morning are really....new
.....beautiful for Taehyung. He extended his hand to touch the reason but couldn't.

"Jungkook..." he got up.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened and an almost drenched bunny appeared. Idol gulped. An unholy yet most pure picture appeared in his eyes. Few months earlier when he entered this Bunny's room he got to see....That time it was partly...he wanted to know where those waterdroplets were running...now

But in this sinfully satisfying scenery something unmatched pulled attention. Red eyes of his 'scenery'....'he was crying in bathroom...this normal behavior is fake....he was still hurt...' Taehyung sighed eye still on doctor.

"G...good morning..." Jungkook smiled.

"Beautiful...morning..."

"Hob i hyung informed we will explore some other places....today..." Jungkook opened cupboard.

"I'mwishingtoexploresomethingelse..." Taehyung whispered.

"Tell again...I didn't hear ...by the way Jimin hyung has return my luggage...he's so nice...I should thank .." Jungkook took out his outfits.

"...I should beat him" Taehyung whispered again.

"Is it OK...ig I wear it?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"......what are you thinking...." Jungkook asked nott getting reply.

"If you would know you will thank this bathrove..." Taehyung smirked

Jungkook eye widened...he immediately went back to bathroom.

Every view...pleases...scenery even the same sky was looking different to the younger doctor as someone holding his hand tightly...he was not just watching he was living....it helped to ignore a well-known pain he was having for years. Doctor got his medicine....

Dolomite was the last destination of their tour. They went to a restaurant for lunch

"It'll is really beautiful...." Yoongi was observing some pictures with or without Jimin in his camera.

"There are still some places left...I wish you have more time...." their guide said

"We have to practice for our concert....." Hobi sipped drink.

"With concert I remember tonight Harry Styles concert...it will be....funnn" Jimin shouted.

"Be peaceful....it's at night not now..." Yoongi made face.

" You know Jungkook....his concerts are really rocking....you will never realize wh you started dancing...it has a thing you know....and don't worry I'll be your guide...." Jimin explained

"Thanks Hyung.....but I....I...had experienced it...." Jungkook said making everyone shocked.

"I...I...actually he had concert at London and my Cafe owner's uncle was in managing teams....so he gave her some entry pass and she gave some of us for our overtime...soo.....we went" Realizing the effects he said

"Wow...Kookie you are really cool..." Hobi praised.

Taehyung was memorized..'with his Hardwork at this age he did a lot'.

The darkness of night eliminated by the glow of show. The superstar was rock.
Jungkook sat between two besties and started enjoying the show. Last time he was with friends but tonight he was in between idols...the experiences were different. Soon he realized a hand around his shoulder he also held those fingers.

Near behind three row a person was not in a mode to enjoy. He was watching the cauple. He took a photo of them and sent it to someone. Mobile rang.

"How could you tolerate this"

"Relax sis.......as much as he have him soon he will bore of that pathetic... doctor "

"It our last night here...after few hours we will be in flight let's have ...drinks... Kookie" Jimin suggested.

".....no...I don't drink...I have patients" doctor protest

"Is it your hospital brother?" Jimin asked.

"Don't force him" Yoongi shouted

"Ok soft drinks for him...stop the car now..." Hobi said to the driver.

'Softttttt....drinks ......'Jimin smirked.

They enjoyed Italy few more minutes having drinks taking selfies then caught flight.

"I don't understand why you paid?" Yoongi asked Jimin suspicious ly.

"....it...it's my idea...that's my treat" Jimin shuttered.

Jungkook looked at the window. When he was coming....the condition s were different...he has a complicated maze in front of him and now he solved it....he got to know what he wanted...the mystery trun out a sweet melody. He has changed...he is now 'his Jungkook' he blushed. Looked at the idol with lazy eyes.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was looking little tired.

"Yeah....little tired" Jungkook eyes got hazy.

"Ok have some sleep...." Taehyung caressed his head.

'Jasmin....no Rose..lavender....yeah just like I had in my Busan room' his unconscious mind was working but his eyes couldn't. He tried but it was too heavy....a sharp light...a floral windchime....that stem of moneyplant...
He forced his eyes to open and....it widened. He was in his Busan's room.

'How when why.....' he tried to got up but couldn't....he immediately held his head.

"....I guesse doses were little much....it's OK have a warm bath and come downstairs everyone is waiting" a smiling face appeared at door.

"Jimin hyung....how....where are others....and Taehyung....?"

"Why you can't shower alone....?"

Jungkook went bathroom immediately.

Yes....it was really helpfu...he quickly goy ready. A delicious smell hit his nostril...'Jin hyung is in Seoul so who's baking chocolate cake?...... No but he has to find everything out....he went to livingroom and found it dark silent....he  was about to shout but another shout made him stop.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE..."

Thanks for readings.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
48K 2.1K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...
25.1K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...