ambivalent

By yesalexaah

• having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone. (ON PAUSE) (I don't really... More

Introducing
Famous birthdays

The Little Mermaid Premiere

134 4 2
By yesalexaah

________________🧜🏾‍♀️_______________

🐟

CURRENTLY I'm in a hotel room with my hair and makeup team getting ready to go to the premiere for the little mermaid. My former co-star Jacob Tremblay voices flounder. I haven't really seen him or talk to him much since the  "good boy"days. He doesn't know that I'll make an appearance on the carpet so, the plan my team decided on was to go on after him to surprise him.

I've already got my hair done, now there doing my makeup which just consists of my everyday makeup but a bit more put together, I guess you can say. My mom is going to the premiere as well but she doesn't want to walk the carpet so she's skipping that and will be meeting me at the end of it.

__

"So he doesn't know I'm going ?!" I ask thinking he would've know.

"He has no idea we're showing up, I though it would be a good opportunity to surprise him." my mom tells me.

"I wonder how much taller he's gotten" I say back to her, mind you I was the taller one when we filmed Good Boys and Wonder.

"Oh he's definitely taller than you nova, he isn't gonna stay the same height y'know"

"Gosh now why am I nervous" I say sipping on some of my boba drink.

"You'll be fine hon just relax" my moms says as my makeup gets finished they bring out my dress. I got changed into this navy slip on dress. Then once I've finished getting changed my glam team did their last final touch ups before my manager came in to take me to the car.

"Nova, your moms gonna meet us there in a different car but we planned it perfectly you should, if everything goes alright, be after Jacob." my manager Clarissa tells me as my glam team gets in the car.

Our car starts to pull up at the beginning of the carpet and that's when my nerves spiral. The security guard opens my door after the glam team and my manager get off. Once I step out the car my glam team do some light touch ups before I go down.

Once they finish that's when people start to scream louder and lights start flickering crazier than before. My manager leads me down the first stop of the carpet. I give paparazzi a pose or two.

I look to the right of me and see Jacob not to far away from me. I look towards my manager mouthing my words since it's way to loud to hear anything. 'Do I go over there?' She nods so I walk over once I get closer my mouth agape's a little. He's gotten taller since I last saw him. So I tap on his shoulder and he takes a double take. He looks at me with shock with his mouth open and eyes wide like he saw something scary.

"Hi" is all I say before he pulls me into a hug.

"Nova what are you doing here" he said while hugging me.

"Oh I just stumbled upon here, no I'm here to celebrate you!" I say as we pull out of the hug.

"Thank you also you look very nice today" he says kind of shyly.

"Just today?" I say jokingly, he tries to reply back but my manager comes and tells us to pose together. Mind you the screams and flashes only got bigger and louder as we where talking. So we pose together in-front of the little mermaid sign.

Once we're done posing his manager directs us to our first interview of the night.

___

"Hi Jacob, hi Nova, wasn't expecting you here tonight" the interviewer directs towards me.

"Hi, yeah it was actually a surprise for Jacob so nobody really knew"

"Now Jacob by your reaction you looked like you saw a ghost, what where you thinking when you randomly saw nova standing in-front of you?"

"I was really surprise like we haven't seen each other in so long, so it was such a shocker I was like confused on who was standing in front of me." He saying looking back and forth at the interviewer and me.

"Now what was the last time you guys saw each other?"

"Oh gosh it was like when good boys came out and me, Jacob, Brady, and Keith were all together and where were we?" I look at Jacob trying to remember.

"I think it was the trampoline park yeah, yeah it was."

"Oh yeah and we all learned how to do backflips that day! That was a fun time."

"Speaking of good boys, do you guys all still speak to each other?" She says looking at both of us.

"Yeah occasionally I text them to check up on them" Jacob says.

"uhm I text Keith quite frequently but really haven't spoken to Brady in a while." Which got me thinking that I haven't spoken to Brady at all since the day of the trampoline park. I honestly haven't thought about him since now, which I know sounds bad. I wonder how he looks now.

"Maybe you guys can have a good boys reunion" the interviewer says snapping me back to reality.

"Oh yeah, maybe!" I say not to sure how to reply to that.

"Alright well it was lovely seeing you both here today! Thank you!" The interviewer says ending the interview.

"Of course" Jacob says as Clarissa comes and pulls me aside while Jacob goes to the next interview.

"Your gonna have a solo interview then we'll meet Jacob inside." As she leads me to another interviewer.

"Hi Nova lovely seeing you!" He says.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" I reply back.

"So obviously you were recently in the Avatar: The Way of Water, how was working with your parents!?"

"It was very exciting to get to work with my parents, you know I watched them on set growing up and now to being on set with them, it's definitely a privilege for sure." It's most definitely a privilege some might even say it's nepotism. Which I don't disagree but you would have to take it up with James Cameron.

"That sounds like a dream, now how did that come to be?"

"We'll James brought the idea up to have me in it but my parents where iffy about the idea, so my parents had me run an audition and all that process and I guess they like it, I mean it's not that difficult to play an eight year old when you are an eight year old. But I'm very thankful that I got that opportunity."

"Wow, we'll you be seen in theaters soon again right?"

"Yes Ill be in the new Barbie movie coming July 23 watch it in theaters!" I say pointing toward the camera with a wink.

"Your also gonna be in the new Percy Jackson series how has that been to film?"

"Oh gosh it's been truly amazing getting to work with walker and everyone it's been so fun!"
I say.

"Speaking of costars you surprised Jacob, how was it seeing him again for gosh knows how long?"

"I'm so happy to see him again it's been so long like I remember being taller than him now he's taller than me so we have a lot to catch up on."

"Oh yeah he's definitely grown, We'll it's been amazing catching up nova hope to see you soon on the pink carpet!" the interviewer says.

"Yes you as well, thank you!" I say as me and Clarissa start walking towards the entrance of the event. That's when I see Jacob and his manager waiting for us as we catch up to them.

"Well you grew" I say as I walk up to Jacob now having to kind of look up to him.

🎣

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!
If you have any suggestions or scenarios feel free to suggest and I'll try to do my magic 🪄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
243K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...