My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!

252 13 3
By ChildOfBeast13

The scene opens to a black void where Rex was currently standing in the middle of the void and looks around slightly confused but there was nothing to look at. Suddenly, blue streaks as well as purple streaks start to appear on the ground and spread throughout the entire dark void.

Suddenly, these blue and purple streaks soon cause structures to form throughout the dark void as they appear out of nowhere and start to tower over Rex. The young hero then looks up at the towering structures and was amazed by them but was still left confused on where he was.

??? : You are?

Rex then suddenly hears a voice call out to him as he looks over to where the voice came from he sees that there was a purple and black nanite in front of him. Becoming even more confused, Rex decides to answer the purple and black nanite to see if he could get an answer to what was happening.

Rex : I'm Rex. Rex Salzar. What are you?

Purple Nanite : I... was lost. And found.

Blue and purple streaks then head towards Rex's feet causing two walls to come out of nowhere and slam into each other a few inches away from Rex's face. This causes Rex to take a step back out of shock but he soon realizes that there was nothing to step on as he loses his balance and falls backwards.

Rex could only scream in shock and horror as he was heading straight towards the ground and closed his eyes waiting to hit the ground.

==============================================================================

Rex wakes up out of his sleep with a cold sweat running down his face as he quickly sits up and starts to pant heavily. He then takes a look around and sees that he was back in his dorm room as he tries to get his breathing under control.

Rex then stands up from his bed and pulls the curtains apart and sees that it is now morning as he walks over to his door. He then opens it and walks out while thinking about his dream, as he could remember it vividly as the rest of his classmates were also waking up and coming out of their rooms.

Todoroki : *to Rex* Good morning.

Rex : Morning.

Todoroki then heads over to the elevator to go wash up in the bathroom while Rex follows him as he thinks about the nanite he saw and couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

Rex : ( I don't know why... But I think something really bad is going to happen. )

The rest of the students of Class A then start to wake up and head down to the bathroom to clean themselves up before they go down to the common space area to go and make breakfast for themselves.

As the Class A students made breakfast and were eating, Rex was sitting with Jiro and Yaoyorozu at a table while Rex was on his phone scrolling through on social media. He continues to scroll until he sees a post about Endeavor's most recent victory.

Rex : Looks like that incident from yesterday is already blowing up. Guess I can't really blame them though, that fight was awesome!

Jiro : Awesome isn't really a word I would use to describe it...

Kaminari : Still, Endeavor was pretty amazing yesterday, wasn't he?

Yaoyorozu : Yes. I was at the edge of my seat and my heart wouldn't stop racing.

Kirishima : Yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the Nomu, though.

Rex : But in the end he made the greatest comeback ever made in hero history. He sent the Nomu back into its pod with that kind of blast.

Rex then pretends to fire a Prominence Burn at Kaminari who pretends to be the Nomu as he falls over and plays dead on the ground, causing the Jiro and Yaoyorozu to chuckle at the boys' antics.

Kirishima then raises his right arm just like Endeavor with tears in his eyes from the number one hero's victory.

Kirishima : At the end, he stood with guts and victory... He was so manly!

Ojiro : As expected of the number one hero!

Uraraka : Hawks was amazing, too.

Hagakure : And he's hot, too!

Kaminari : *stands up* They don't say he's "too fast for his own good" for nothing.

Midoriya who had overheard the conversation then looks over at Todoroki before walking up to him to ask how his father, Endeavor, was doing.

Midoriya : Todoroki... How is Endeavor doing?

Todoroki : Oh, it sounds like he's not in serious condition.

Midoriya : *relieved* I see. I'm glad.

Mineta : You can be proud of your dad now, huh, Todoroki?

Rex also overhears Mineta's comment and looks over at Todoroki for his response since he knew all too well that his relationship with his father was a strained one. Todoroki opens his mouth and gives Mineta a response.

Todoroki : Yeah... that's true.

Todoroki takes another bite of his breakfast while Rex and Midoriya were slightly relieved to see that the relationship might have been getting better.

Over where the TV was, Sero and Mineta were looking around the area for the remote so they could watch some TV. However, as the two searched around the common space, they weren't able to find the remote.

Sero : Oh man, come on! It's gotta be around here somewhere. Augh! I don't believe this! *to Mineta* How could you lose the remote?

Mineta : What makes you so sure that I lost it?

Sero : Uh, 'cause you're you. You had it in your hand until you started ogling at the girls and dropped the remote.

Mineta : Things disappear. How am I supposed to know where they go?

Sero : Well how am I supposed to watch TV without a remote?

Yaoyorozu : Aren't there buttons on the TV? You can just get up and change the channel.

Sero and Mineta stop their argument and look over at Yaoyorozu with blank expressions.

Sero : Don't even joke like that, Yao-momo.

Mineta : Yeah. Jokes like that aren't funny. 

Yaoyorozu : *sweat drops* But I wasn't joking...

Sero and Mineta immediately go back to bickering with each other as Iida dashes over to the two and tries to stop the argument.

Iida : Calm down, you two! There's no point in bickering with each other! The remote has to be around here somewhere.

However, this doesn't stop either Sero or Mineta from arguing while they just ignore Iida who was trying to quiet them both down. The rest of Class A just watches the argument unfold as Rex was tapping the table with his index finger when suddenly, a purple spark of electricity comes from his finger.

Suddenly, the TV then turns out of nowhere as this stops Sero and Mineta's argument as the two and Iida look at the TV confused.

Sero : It turned on...?

Mineta : Did someone find the remote?

The three then turn around and see Kirishima behind them and think he was the one who turned the TV on only for the red-haired hero to shake his head no. Ashido then goes over to the sink to get herself a glass of water, but before she could reach the handle, the pipe suddenly turns on by itself as water shoots out of it and soaks Ashido.

Hagakure : Mina, are you okay?!

Ashido : Yeah... But I'm all wet now...

Uraraka : It's not that bad. You were going to change out of those clothes, anyway.

Ashido then looks down, a bit disappointed that her shirt got wet and at the same time the lights in the common space area started to flicker on and off.

Jiro : Okay, this is really freaky. Maybe it's an electrical issue?

Rex : Well, whatever it is we should tell Mr. Aizawa when we head to school. Speaking of which we should probably get going before we're late.

Jiro and the rest of his classmates then nod their heads and leave the common space and go back to their rooms to change into their uniforms. At the exact same moment that Rex stepped out of the room, the lights in the common space stopped flickering.

======================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

As a few hours go by, Rex was currently walking with Jiro and Yaoyorozu to the cafeteria since it was lunch time.

Jiro : It wasn't an electrical problem?

Yaoyorozu : Yes. It's just as Mr. Aizawa told Iida and I after he had someone check the dorm. There was no problem with the TV, the pipe, or even the lights. He said it just might have been a glitch.

Rex : It must have been some glitch since it affected the entire common space. Well, the good thing is that we won't have to worry.

Jiro : You can say that again. *stretches* I wonder what Lunch Rush is gonna have in the cafeteria today.

Yaoyorozu : *happily* I hope that he made more of that chicken curry! It was wonderful with my takoyaki!

Rex : *whispering to Jiro* It's like she's living in a dream eating this stuff.

Jiro : *whispering* Well she is a rich kid after all. I bet she's eaten so many expensive dishes that eating the uncommon stuff is amazing to her. Still, I do want to know what's on the menu.

Out of nowhere, Rex's eye started to glow purple as the student was able to see through the walls of U.A. and see all the technology inside of the building, from the computers, to the students' cell phones.

Rex : *quietly* That's new...

Yaoyorozu : Hm? Did you say something?

Rex : Oh, nothing.

Yaoyorozu then shrugs it off as nothing and continues to walk while Rex was a bit confused about what just happened but also slightly intrigued. Since he could still see the devices in U.A., he looks through the walls and sees into the cafeteria and sees what was for lunch.

Rex : They have pork cutlet, takoyaki, tempura, beef curry... Woah, they even have sushi today. And for side dishes they have tofu, miso glazed eggplant and a bunch of other stuff.

Rex's eyes then stop glowing purple as he wasn't able to see the lunch menu anymore when he soon notices that Jiro and Yaoyorozu were staring at him.

Rex : What?

Jiro : How... Did you know all of that?

Rex : I don't know. I just... saw it all.

Yaoyorozu and Jiro continue to look at Rex confused but just shrug it off since there would be no point in thinking about it too hard.

======================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was the next day, and currently Class A was at Field Gamma for some special hero training. The students were waiting for their homeroom teacher to arrive at Field Gamma who told them to go there, while wearing their new winter costumes.

Hagakure : *excited* It's finally time! Aren't you excited?

Jiro : Hagakure, aren't you cold?

Hagakure : Super cold!

Jiro : You've got guts.

Ashido : I'm wearing my winter version, too. Isn't it cool?

Yaoyorozu : Yes.

Ojiro : It's gotten colder recently, huh?

Iida : Everyone's costumes have changed since we started school, huh?

Rex : Iida, it's amazing you lasted through the summer in that.

Iida and the other students then turn around and see Rex who was walking up to them wearing his new hero costume.

Midoriya : Wow, Rex! Your costume is so cool!

Rex : You think so? Since my other one got torn up, I didn't see a point in fixing it, so I just decided to get a new one.

The two then hear more footsteps walking towards them and turn around to see Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari walking up to them.

Midoriya : Kacchan, yours is different, too.

Bakugo : Huh?! If you've got something to say, then say it to my face! Damn nerd!

Midoriya : That suit... Does it come with a heat generator that protects against cold? Since your sweat glands are your weapons it's a change that makes sense, and I think it's great—

Bakugo : Don't praise it!

Rex : Well, other than me, the one who's hero costume has changed the most would be yours Izuku. You added stuff recently, too.

Midoriya : It's because I can do more things now. The gloves are amazing. Actually, these are the second version. Hatsume made some adjustments to make them stronger.

Rex : She did the same thing with my goggles, too.

Uraraka who was overhearing Midoriya and Rex's conversation soon remembers the first time she and Midoriya met Hatsume. She starts to blush madly before she punches herself in the face to make her jealousy go away.

Uraraka : Get back!

Ojiro : Uraraka?!

??? : Hey, hey... You all seem really relaxed. Are you underestimating us?

Class A looks over to where the voice came from and sees a group of people they were waiting for walking over to their location.

Kirishima : You're here! We've been excited

??? : Huh, Really? Well, too bad. The wave is definitely on our side.

The group of people that were walking towards the students finally arrive in front of Class A and reveal themselves to be the other class in the hero course, Class B.

Monoma : Come on, Class A! Let's settle this once and for all today!

Monoma then pulls out a piece of paper with a smug look on his face and shows it off to the Class A students.

Monoma : Hey, hey, look at this survey! I took it at the school festival! I asked which people liked better, Class A's concert or Class B's super high quality-play! Can you see it? We won by two votes!

Jiro, Rex, Kirishima, and Sero then take a look at the piece of paper, surprised as they didn't know there was something like this since they were so wrapped up in their concert for the school festival.

Monoma : You guys have been conspicuous in a bad way since we started school, but that's starting to change!

Kirishima : Seriously? I haven't been paying attention, so there's nothing I can say to that.

Rex : If there was going to be a vote, why didn't we know about it? And what's with the "my research" in brackets?

Monoma who continues to have a smug look on his face continues to gloat on the Class A students while declaring that his class would defeat them.

Monoma : And now, today! Class A versus Class B! It's our first joint training! We'll—

Suddenly, Monoma was cut off when Aizawa arrived at Field Gamma and wrapped his cloth tightly around his neck.

Aizawa : Be quiet.

Awase : Monoma!

As Monoma was still being choked by Aizawa, Class B's homeroom teacher, Vlad King walks up from behind Aizawa.

Vlad King : Today, there will be a special participant.

Aizawa : Please try not to embarrass yourselves.

Yaoyorozu : A special participant?

Bakugo : I'll beat 'em!

Kaminari : Is it a girl?

Kirishima & Tetsutetsu : Let's do our best together!

Aizawa : He wants to transfer to the hero course—

Class A and Class B then hear more footsteps walking towards them and when they see who that person was, it leaves some of the hero course students surprised.

Aizawa : From the normal course Class C, Hitoshi Shinso.

Midoriya was surprised to see Shino here and was happy to see him again while Ojiro was just shocked to see him here.

Midoriya : He wants to transfer into the hero course...

Fukidashi : Huh? Are those Mr. Aizawa's binding cloths?

Kinoko : I've never seen the mask before.

Tetsutetsu : Looking forward to it!

Aoyama : *to Ojiro* You'll be brainwashed if you talk to him, right?

Ojiro : Impossible to avoid on a first encounter.

Mineta : But Midoriya, you were brainwashed but then broke out of it, right?

Midoriya : Honestly, it was more of a fluke.

Aizawa : Shinso, why don't you say a few words?

Shinso does what Aizawa says and takes a step forward as he introduces himself to his fellow students.

Shinso : I'm Hitoshi Shinso. I've already fought against some of you during the sports festival but saying we're friends just because we've fought before... I'm not into good sportsmanship like that. I'm already dozens of steps behind you all. Sorry, but I'm desperate for this. I want to become a proper hero and use my Quirk to help others. All of you here are walls that I must overcome. I'm not planning on being friends. Thanks for having me.

Class A and Class B then started to clap for Shinso as they were all impressed by his speech.

Uraraka : Oh, he's glaring.

Tokoyami : We should brace ourselves.

Sero : It's like I'm looking at an early 'Roki.

Todoroki : Really?

Sero : *nods* Yeah.

Monoma : He's not bad.

Aizawa : *to Vlad King* Well, shall we start?

Vlad King : It's time for combat training!

With Shinso's introduction out of the way it was finally time for the hero training to start as Vlad King starts to explain to the students what they would be doing today.

Vlad King : This will be a battle between Class A and Class B! It'll take place here, in a corner of Field Gamma! Each class will make teams of four, and each team will compete one at a time.

Setsuna : Four on each team? Sounds fun.

Komori : Sounds like fun!

Shishida : With Shinso, that makes 41 people. It's not easily divisible. How will they resolve that?

Vlad King : Shinso will participate twice. Once in a Class A team, and once in a Class B team. In other words, two of the five matches will be 5 on 4.

Hagakure : What? The 4-person team will be at a disadvantage!

Vlad King : It's probably more of a disadvantage to bring the inexperienced Shinso into the team. The 5-person teams will have the advantage in numbers, but they'll also have a handicap. The situation for this training will be heroes acting to surround a villain group and capture them. Think of the other team as villains! You'll win once you capture four people!

Komori : They do say that villains are organizing, too.

Tetsutetsu : It's nice and simple!

Iida puts both his hands on his head as he was conflicted on whether he was a hero or a villain in this exercise.

Iida : We're heroes, but we're villains to the opposing team?! Which one should I be then?!

Yaoyorozu : It should be fine to be a hero!

Vlad King : In each team's base camp, there is a super cute prison. Once you imprison your opponents, that will count as a capture.

Kaminari : How are we supposed to take that seriously?!

Shishida : It would be the most efficient to render them unable to fight near the camp. But I don't think it'll be that easy...

Bakugo : "Once you capture four people"... Is that the handicap?

Kaminari : Huh?

Aizawa : Yeah. Having a member of the team unused to fighting, and having even the 5-person teams lose if four people are taken.

Bakugo : So you're telling us to fight with a piece of excess luggage, huh? That's crap.

Kaminari : Don't be mean about it!

Shinso : It's fine. It's true.

Kaminari : He'a already way ahead in terms of respectableness!

After explaining the rules of the training, Aizawa and Vlad King take out boxes which would decide the teams randomly.

Aizawa : Now...

Vlad King : Time to draw lots.

The students then draw their lots from their class' box, as the teams and battle order were decided.

When the teams were assembled, Vlad King and Aizawa then turn to Shinso so that he could draw a lot next to see which teams he would join.

Vlad King : Shinso, your turn. You'll be put on the team whose number you draw.

Shinso then puts both his hands inside both the Class A and Class B boxes and pulls out his lots as it was revealed that he would be on Class A's team for the very first match and be on Class B's team for the fifth and final match.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 75
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...
4.8M 262K 145
There are plenty of quirks nobody has ever heard of. They pop up all the time. With each new generation comes a wave of possibilities for power, and...
72.4K 1K 22
In a superhero society, everyone is born with a superpower. Those who train to use their power for the greater good are the defenders of the people c...
36.6K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...