Stars Aligned | βœ“

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

22

3.1K 329 145
By weirdpranialive_

Incase you missed the previous update, do check it out first.

Chapter twenty two
"Khurana's ki adalt starring bada wala khurana beta"

× SAHIL ×

"Surprise..." 

My head snapped towards the direction this voice came from only to find My Mom standing there with an amused expression and a hand covering her open mouth from a distance, along with my dad who stood there with his phone, as if he was clicking a picture.

He was clicking a picture.

I managed to get out of the bed, sweat was already formed due to the tension with Ananya and now this. I gulped nervously when I saw Mom smirking while looking at Dad who nodded with the same smirk and both of them looked at me at the same time.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-mom?" I stuttered badly which made things look more worse.

"Hello, my son" She said and I blinked rapidly. She glanced at something behind me and I turned back to see what. Ananya, who was now sitting on the bed,, smiling.  My mom waved towards her "And his just friend"

Ananya looked confused and looked back to find nobody so she asked "Me?"

My Mom nodded. "Oh hiiiiiiiiii"

I was still in the state of shock. What the hell is happening right now? Tell me, I'm dreaming. Please, tell me.

I used the age old way of pinching myself to check if this is true and it was. It did hurt but only a little.

Go back to sleep and never wake up again, Sahil.

Can I not travel into some other world right now?

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

Remember I told my heart was beating fast when I made that eye contact with Ananya in that position. My heart, now, is racing so damn fast as if it has participated in a marathon and took an oath to win.

Why is this happening?

My mom ran behind Ananya when she noticed her running towards the bathroom. My paused self couldn't figure out anything right now but I went behind them too.  There was Drunk Ananya sitting on the floor, and throwing up in the toilet. My Mom sat on knee level and held her open hairs aside, while patting on her back.

I tied her hair so badly that they were open again?

After a few minutes of me and Dad watching the whole scene. They came out and Ananya sighed as if it's her final breath. 

"Khada kya hai paani leke aa"  Mom said and I looked at her confused.
[What are you standing for, go bring some water]

Are they really real?

"huh?"

"Paani!!" I nodded understanding what she meant this time and brought some water real quick.

I would be on cloud ninth if you tell me this is my hallucination.  Please do that.

My Mom made her drink the water while she made faces. Her eyes showed she wanted to sleep badly now.  All her energy was drained.

"So ja, bacha" Mom told her and took her to the bed while I was still standing like a statue. I was mentally preparing a speech in my defence.
[Sleep child]

"Chal saas Bahu kalesh nahi hone apne Ghar atleast" Dad whispered while chuckling in my ears and I nodded unknowingly.
[Atleast there will be no MIL-DIL drama in our house]

My brain has restricted the entry of anything right now. It is lagging. I cannot convert anything and understand anything.

"Bahar jaake baat kare, han Sahil? Teri dost ko sone de filhal "
[We'll go outside and talk, yes Sahil? Let your friend sleep]

Dad dragged me by my arm outside when I didn't respond and almost threw me on the couch like a prisoner.

Now the interrogation begins.

"So, just friends?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes. By the way, how are you here, Mom? How did you come? And why? Uh I mean something important? How did you arrive? By car? And how was your ride? What did you eat in the dinner?  Which movie do you like the most? " I ranted with a fake bright energy on my face trying to forget and make her forget what just happened. She just chuckled at this.

I'm not scared that they'll like shout at me or be unhappy with me. I'm rather scared that they would be very much happy and won't beleive me.

Dad offered me and Mom a glass of water "yeh le,paani pi lo tum log pehle"
[Here, Drink water first]

I drank the water in one go and excused myself to drink more water. Entering the kitchen, the first thing I did was to bang my head on the fridge quite a little times.

The embarrassment I'm feeling is incomparable. Just imagine getting caught in a compromising situation with a girl, whom your Mother already suspected of being your girlfriend and who acted like that in front of a random Aunty to save you, whose voice your Mom heard from your phone at midnight, and your parents saw you guys. Live. Clicked a picture too.

Whatever I have isn't luck.

I paced around in the kitchen, thinking how to convince them. I'll tell them the truth, if they agree then they agree. If they don't then... I'll convince them.

I will tell them to ask Ananya. Jab aaisa kuch hai hi nahi toh kyu Darna.
[When there is nothing like that then why should I fear?]

Yes I'll get a A grade on this test for which I wasn't even prepared.

I went outside with confidence peeping through my posture and once I saw my Mom again, my confidence was lying in the ground with someone stomping foot on it.

"Ready?" Dad asked.

"F-for?"

"Khurana's ki adalt starring bada wala khurana beta"
[Khurana's jury starring eldest khurana son]

"Okay then let me justify myself before you ask any questions. That, whatever you saw back there was a accident, we tripped and fell and on the top of that she was drunk, as you could see. She stays just beside me, and is my neighbour, and a good friend. There is nothing what you are thinking. That day, she saved me from your friend that Aunty, that's it. And this is her personality, you see. Like you didn't see that yet, but you'll see that tomorrow once she's sober. She totally likes to help people and get herself in trouble, and get me in trouble too. She fights a lot too, and speaks nonsense most of the time. " I regretted adding the last few sentences.

"Ohhh. We are so convinced" Dad said and I glared at him.

He's putting oil into fire, nothing else I swear.

"Okay, if we consider her as your friend then, Why is she at your house when hers is just beside yours?" Mom asked.

"Because, she didn't have the keys."

"Where were the keys? She must live with her parents or friends or something, right? So where are they?"

"With a friend. Yes. But her friend is drunk too and is handling your chota khurana beta because he was too drunk "

"Both brothers has picked neighbours who are friends. Wow. " Mom said with an astonished expression on her face.

"No mom. You entered at the wrong moment, I swear. "

"You'll say that only. I'm so glad we arrived, I told you something was fishy, haina, Khurana jii. We wouldn't be able to witness a moment like this if you told them and ruined the surprise"

Arey yaar.

I shouldn't have given them the keys to this house. They wouldn't be able to enter then. And I wouldn't be sitting here feeling guilty.

"I'm so happy that you finally found a girl for yourself. You always said when I brought marriage proposals for you that I'll find one girl for myself. You already had one."

"Mom, she is not my girlfriend"

"Go lie to someone else. Ma hu mai Teri"
[I'm your Mom]

"Tomorrow, when she wakes up, go and ask her, if you want to. You'll get the truth. " She just rolled her eyes.

"As if you didn't already ask her to not to tell me the truth"

"Mat maano, Yaar"
[Don't beleive me.]

"I trust you so much. I'm sure you didn't bring a random girl to your house and took care for her when she was drunk. Or that you guys are doing just timepass. What do this Genz call it? More than friends less than relationship? "

"Situationship" Dad answered and Mom nodded  and threw a flying kiss on his direction.

Meet the most dramatic in love parents of the world.

"Yes. I'm sure that you won't do that, I did not teach you that. And the girl seems nice too"

The way my mom was so excited about this whole thing made me a little happy somewhere. Atleast it gave them a little happiness and relief knowing that I'm in a relationship.

"You didn't even meet her properly " I said.

"Tomorrow morning when she wakes up, that's the first thing I'm gonna do. I'm so excited to meet my bade Khurana ki badi bahu"

I just shook my head. They are not going to understand no matter how hard I try.

"Okay. Now you guys take some rest in Vivian's bedroom. We'll talk tomorrow"

"Tu uske sath nahi soyega woh bedroom mei lekin, mera beta"
[But you'll not sleep with her in that bedroom]

"Kyu do premiyon ko alag kar Rahi ho?"  Dad interrupted.
[Why are you separating two lovers?]

What nonsense?

"Shaadi ke baad nahi karugi alag" Mom showed him a thumbs up.
[I'll not separate them after marriage]

That thumbs up thing reminded me of the devil sleeping comfortably on my bed. She does that a lot.

Someone's gonna wake up with a hangover and a shock tomorrow.

It's going to be fun. I'm happy I'm not alone in this. Atleast mai aakela nahi fhasa.
[Atleast I'm not the alone in this]

"Dekh abh bhi muskura raha hai. Aur kehta hai dost hai"
[See you're smiling right now and you say she's a friend.]

"Kya logic hai yaar yeh, papa?"
[What logic is this, Dad?]

Can we skip tomorrow's day?

🦋

All of you were right while guessing. It's his Mom. And dad too.

Sahil's parents? Your thoughts about them? They are cool, na?

Ananya is going getting the biggest shock of her life the next morning. 😭

Sahil throughout the first half of the chapter was = 😨

Ananya tomorrow is going to be = 🙀🤯😶😱
Her simp side be like = 🕺💃

Lol emojis ke sath timepass karna is alag fun.

Also appreciate the speed of this update. One day ka gap only 😌

Pls vote and share your views guys, bina comments ke bore hota hai.😭

🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 141K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
703K 28.3K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...
1.6M 86.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
16.7K 362 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...