Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Eight

570 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger woke up to the sound of the clock.

"Uh... it's six in the morning." He got up as he wanted. It was his first time in Moscow and he wanted to spend time having fun in it he wants to explore it, he heard from Nikolai that there are thousands of opportunities in it.

He went to the shower room and took a shower. The water was refreshingly cold. He opened the window and let in air pretty cool, the sleepiness curse is totally gone.

He wiped himself off the water and turned on the TV on the Russian songs channel, laughing happily

"How I wish I could live in a big apartment instead of this small room."

The room had a double bed with a large hanging TV and two tables, one of which was a small one with a kettle and some cups. On the other side there is a small round table with two chairs and a balcony a soft leather chair was specially placed for him. He thought of going to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was talking to Professor Konstantin.

"Hi, Professor... I would like the evaluation results from you, which is of the utmost importance."

Prof. Constantine: Well, Mr. Nikolai...he is well-educated and in touch with all the information and current events Someone who is intelligent and knows politics, like diplomats and tactful. I think he is a suitable person.

Nikolai laughed: I knew all this so that everyone would reassure my guest.

Prof. Constantine: Ah... Prince... That's good... Do you know how much money he has?

Nikolai: He is not rich, he is just an employee like us, but you know that wages in London are very high.

Prof. Constantine: Well...bye.

Prince Tiger's phone rang in the hotel room

" Hello, yes, I am Creel.".

Hotel employee: There is a person named Nikolai who wants to meet you in an hour in the hotel hall

Prince Tiger: Well, I will wait for Mr. Nikolay Medvedev, thanks

Prince Tiger came out of his room wearing an elegant suit and decided to sit in the hotel hall.

He went down the elevator to the hotel lobby, and there was a group of guests of different nationalities in the elevator, he was eager to know their opinions and impressions, as most of the visitors looked at him with respect.

What they feel is the direction of his high-end and responsible qualities. Prince Tiger found the sofa in the hall, It was empty, so he went and sat down and read the daily newspapers and magazines, and asked the waiter to bring him a cup large of mixed juice... He used to notice the guests, most of whom were European tourists, where he was.

Some of them are passionate about discovering Russia. Some of them had little booklets and spoke Russian to the staff.

The prince noticed the arrival of a bus from the airport carrying tourists. The prince was happy with the arrival of this group, It was a multi-national from Africa, China, and India, a number of sixty people, most of them young people.

They descended and dragged their bags, and the tourist company employee, a Turkish national, spoke the Russian language he stop in front of them, he started shouting, "Please wait in the hall until we complete your registration procedures and give you room keys."

The receptionist came out from behind her desk and started welcoming them and distributing registration forms. She was particularly friendly with young people and winks at them.

The tourist employee shouted, "After you enter your rooms, there is a bus at three o'clock to take you on a tour in Moscow... I hope to be there before three o'clock for those

who wish to participate ".

Nikolay entered the hotel hall and was surprised by the waiting tourists, so he smiled at them and analyzed them.

He saw Prince Tiger sitting, so he pointed at him with his hand, "Hello, Mr. Creel," then walked over to him, shook hands, and sat down.

Nikolai: I'd like, Prince Tiger, to go on a tour of Moscow and show you its wonders.

Prince Tiger got up from the chair, "Come on, let's go."

They walked while the tourists looked at them, thinking, "Who are the VIPs?"

Their walk and behavior indicated that they were important men.

They left the hotel... Nikolai pointed to a gate to the subway station, "I would like you, Prince, to come and see the Metro, you are British and you had the first in this field.

Prince Tiger laughed: Yes, the first metro in the world was built in Britain in 1863.

Nikolai put down his card and a gate opened for Prince Tiger, then he put it down again and entered. It was the metro station. It is new and has a group of tourists due to the presence of a group of hotels in this area.

They descended the escalators and reached the subway tunnels.

Nikolay: Let's ride and see this wonderful project that was built in the 1930s.

They entered the train... Nikolai Bede pointed out, "Look on the ceiling for the names of the stations and the map, I think your Russian language has become stronger and you can read and navigate.

Prince Tiger: It's okay. I can read and write.

The train started and Nikolai laughed amusedly, "Did you know, Prince Tiger, that there are about 9.5 million people ride this metro daily as it has 17 lines and 295 stations.

Prince Tiger: Great... It's the third busiest station in the world after the Shanghai and Tokyo metros.

Nikolai: Its construction was difficult due to the presence of swamps and underground rivers, and the engineer had to dig deep to avoid water... The deepest is the Park Pobedy station, i.e. Victory Square, and it is deeply underground 84 feet.

They crossed the stations and headed towards the city center of Moscow.

Nikolai: I hope we will go out to this station so that I can show you its design.

They got off the train and started walking around the station and other stations where their designs were complex and beautiful Decorated with mosaics, carvings, and artwork.

Nikolai: The good thing about this metro is that trains run every 2-3 minutes in cases of crowding, and you see that the metro is clean, as the cleaners clean regularly.

Nikolai's phone rang. "Alo...hahaha, Mr. Egger, what's the news?"

Eger: You made the deal and you won 600,000 rubles.

Nikolai: Good news. Please take 100,000 rubles and transfer 500,000 rubles to my bank account.

And I hope that the deals will be repeated.

Eager: Well, but it is difficult to repeat the operation. I will see the soonest opportunity.

Nikolay: Thank you. He hangs up the phone... Excuse me, Prince Tiger, as I am making deals on the Moscow Stock Exchange.

Prince Tiger: Is all my money there?

Nikolai: Please give me a chance... I'm sure I'll give it all back to you.

Nikolai looked at the subway map, "Come on, Prince Tiger, let's get out at this station. It leads us

To The Red Square.

" great " Prince Tigger rejoiced.

Meanwhile, Nikolai called his wife, "Hello...Ludmila, how are you, how are the children? Please go to a Lada car dealership and choose any car of the latest model you like... I will agree with them about the money ".

Ludmila, "You're not drunk... Well... Ah, you won. Well, now I'm going with my friend. See you later."

They exited the station and Nikolai pointed with his hand, "It is Red Square, it is the heart and soul of Moscow and it is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and home to world-renowned architectural marvels such as the Cathedral of St.Basil, designed with its magnificent colorful domes, and in this area is the official residence of the President of Russia, and there are many of the historical churches, it is a masterpiece ".

They were walking around the Kremlin, enjoying themselves.

Prince Tiger: Great... There's a parade of ministers going to pass.

NIKOLAI: We'd better stay away from the ministers' carriage gate because you are Mr. Krell from the Republic of Karelia.

Prince Tiger laughed and continued walking around, then he asked Nikolai, "What's up?"

Nikolai smiled: It is the tomb of Lenin, leader of the Bolshevik revolution and founder of the Soviet Union.

Prince Tiger: Well, let's visit and see a lark, which I heard was mummified inside.

Nikolai: Yes, and there is a museum in which there is a section dedicated to his car, the Rose Royce.

They entered the mausoleum. Lenin was asleep, dressed in a suit and tie, and attic lights

Prince Tiger looked at him, "So this is Lenin."

Nikolai started crying, "Oh, my God, they shot him, and years later he died."

Prince Tiger: Yes, this incident... but so far there are many statues in all cities of the former Soviet Union.

Nikolay: Governments have removed many of his statues, wills, and political, social, and intellectual approaches. Today we are the new Russia.

Prince Tiger: Many years have passed since its collapse in 1991, and I see that the generations are the same. So far only from the new generation hahaha.

They left Lenin's tomb while the Russian folk balalaika was playing music. Suddenly, Nikolai walked towards them, looking at Prince Tiger, and he danced in front of them, and one of the girls missed the band started dancing with him in admiration, and Prince Tiger started laughing.

In the meantime, Professor Konstantin was in the Hotel Moscow Petersburg looking on

"Yes, colleagues, he may come now... see where he went?"

There were 12 employees of the Ministry of Interior with him.

He called out, to the waiter "Please see what the fellows are drinking." He pulled out his cell phone and made a call.

A quarter of an hour passed, and Prince Tiger entered the hotel hall, so Professor Constantine got up from the chair and he turned towards him, "Hi, Mr. Creel, where were you? We are waiting for you."

He shook hands with Prince Tiger, "I was in Red Square."

The professor laughed.

Some colleagues laughed and shook hands with Prince Tiger, introducing them to their names, and Prof. Constantine became presenting them to him, "Mr. Alexander, this is Mr. Dosa, Mr. Nikitia, Mr. Kolya, and this is Mr. Vlad, Mr. Feder."

They greeted him warmly, welcoming, and admiringly, and one of them shook hands, "This master is your hand, and this master is yours."

Mr. Daniel, Mr. Alexei, and finally Mr. Dasha.

The waiter came and greeted them, "Mr. Nikolai has reserved a room for you in the restaurant, and we have prepared lunch for you, and he has risen Pay the full costs, please ".

They all walked into the restaurant. The table was long, with six chairs on each side, and one

At the head of the table where Prince Tiger sat.

The waiter started bringing appetizers and drinks... "We will bring food in a quarter of an hour."

And he opened bottles of Blue Label whiskey for them and started pouring them... and everyone started laughing.

Prof. Konstantin: Next time, Mr. Creel, bring your wife and your daughter to see Russia.

Prince Tiger laughed: I hope so.

Alexander: Mr. Creel, we now have a war in Ukraine and the occupation of Belarus. I hope we overlook it. And we start at points of common interest.

Prince Tiger: Yes, I agree with you. Common interests, goals, and fruitful results are everyone's goals.

Nikita: I would suggest increasing the power of the United Kingdom as you know that its nuclear arsenal is only 300 missiles. Why not consider increasing it?

Prince Tiger smiled and started sipping his whiskey, " Washington has a mighty nuclear arsenal, and on behalf of us and the world, it undertakes defense and protection issues ".

The waiter entered with an assistant towing the food cart, "Lunch, gentlemen," and began to put three turkeys grilled and pasta dishes, Russian soups, and red and white bread.

Prince Tiger: Please cut up the turkey and put it on the plates.

Some colleagues laughed and started talking about other issues.

The waiter came out and the prof. Constantine made sure it was out. "Why don't you increase capacity, Prince Tiger, and so you will be powerful... I suggest you take 150 nuclear missiles."

Prince Tiger: We do not currently have an increased policy, and 150 missiles cost a lot of money, so the price of one is 1.8 billion US dollars.

Daniel: Take it for free.

And everyone laughed.

Prince Tiger: What if you direct your missiles at our common interests?

Alexi: It is possible, but 150 missiles must be within your territory. Under your control, this means that you are stronger.

Nikolai suddenly entered, "Hi guys, how are things... I was buying a new car for my wife."

Prof. Constantine: Congratulations... You'll have lunch.

Nikolay: Don't worry, I'll take care of all the expenses... Prince Tiger, I paid ten for the hotel.

Other days and I put in your name in their safes four thousand American dollars.

"You are a generous person," laughed Prince Tiger.

Bulgaria, The capital, Sofia.

Sergey had just started training in the private intelligence company. He was organized in the lessons and they became. He move between different departments. He was polite and diligent, attending martial arts classes.

He was adept and quick to learn, as he was jumping high jumps and spinning in the air with movements acrobatic, it was Sergey in his school years he used to go to the karate and gymnastics club, too. On some holidays he participates in the swimming club.

The instructors were delighted with Sergey and began to teach him about stealth, tracking, and espionage, and they were interested in him in the field of electronic devices because Sergey studied in the field.

Months of training passed, and Sergey became an accepted rookie detective.

Mr. Baroka's teacher asked, "What are you doing at home, Sergey?"

Sergey: I live with my roommates, we watch TV, cook, wash, and get up early to go to work.

Burka: Do they ask you where you go in the evening?

Sergei: They asked me and I told them that I go to do clothing deals.

Burka: Great...don't tell them about us or that you study with us, because they might spread your news and everyone would know who are you and fail our plans.

There were seventeen students in the classroom. There was a file in front of the teacher Burka on his table, which he took out Papers... And he asked Sergey to come and take it.

Sergey got up and took it, Burka looked at him with a look of hope and love. "In this piece of paper, intelligence work on your achievement, you will apply what you learned in the lessons... read it slowly and absorb it... then go to the office No. 8 and discuss it with them.

The teacher called the rest of the students and gave them the Works papers.

Sergey began to read the paper, then got up and went to office 8, where he was greeted by a person named Vasil.

" Hello, Sergey... It's the first work... Look at this map, it has points... You put a device in it

They turn the trucks over." Then he gestured with his hand. "Look at this." It was a sheet of metal with a crane underneath Electronic, the safety of the control device "can execute the order or operate the automatic work"

Sergey got worried. "But why overturn people's cars and trucks?"

Vasil: Dont ask

Sergey reluctantly agreed.

Vasil: Take this piece of paper on which are written the numbers of cars, their types, and the moment of their presence, and do not forget not to leave any Impact or discover us.

Sergey came out of the office and went to the secretary, Ivanka welcomed him, "Hello, Sergey, what do you want?"

Sergey: I have a work assignment and I need to

"Go to Operations, Office 5," Ivanka interrupted.

Two hours passed. Sergey was standing on the highway on a hill, looking at his cell phone

He had installed a surveillance camera in the street and connected it to his phone, allowing him to know the numbers of oncoming cars.

He had put a heart machine on the street. Sergey was scared and thought, "What if the next car saw? Saw the device and saw me and informed the police." He moved in his truck, which they gave him in the Operations Department, and hid behind trees.

A quarter of an hour passed and he was waiting... Sergey laughed, seeing that the wanted truck was approaching, so he turned on the stirrer and made it in a state of readiness, and suddenly the device worked, and the truck turned over in the valley, making a big sound.

Sergey came out of his hiding place and went to the street and looked up the slope and found the truck had slipped and broken. Quickly, he loaded the stirrer into his truck and sped off to the other side of the highway to carry on.

It was morning and Sergey was driving the truck to the private intelligence company, he was enjoying himself as he watches the Bulgarian landscape of trees, herbs, flowers, hills, green valleys, and air lovely refreshing morning sun.

He arrived at the company's headquarters, entered the truck to the parking lot, and then headed to the secretary, Ivanka.

He said angrily, "What next?"

Ivanka: Calm down, Sergei... Now go to room 8 and report the results.

Sergey walked down the corridor and entered the room. The morning shift employee was sitting behind a bookcase.

He greeted Sergey, "Hello, hero. My name is Andrey... Go ahead."

Sergey: I've done the job. I overturned seventeen trucks

Andrey: Great... You are a trustworthy person

Sergey: But what did you do?

Andrey: Hahaha, you have liquidated our enemies' goods...they have external connections with each other Countries that are hostile to us, and we have begun to liquidate them... Now go home, you have two days off.

Sergey was delighted and was walking down the street towards his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 124 18
The prologue and first chapter are basically a resume, what happens after is described with more details My name is Zhang Chang and I'm a general ser...
The Exiled Gem By Niva Ramish

Historical Fiction

24.3K 1.7K 96
Exiled from her own land - to be executed if she ever returns, Princess Alexandra finds herself turning a spy for the enemy. Because, well, they impr...
683K 23.2K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
526K 20.5K 30
America is the rebellious prince of Britannia who only desired to have freedom in his life. Of course that's impossible considering the position he w...