SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-47

2.7K 110 28
By Kainat204

" Yes Jungkook! Just go away! This is all you can do.Run away , blame others when you make any mistake. Instead of owning up to your mistake and paying the price of your mistake, all you do is run away. You are nothing but a COWARD, JEON JUNGKOOK!."

Jungkook froze in his spot when the words reached his ears and he felt a piercing pain in his heart.He looked at Namjoon with shock and tear filled eyes.

Namjoon just slapped him with reality but he was in denial. He was actually running away from the situation because he didn't want to face it.

Namjoon strode towards him and and grabbed him by the shoulder and jerked him forward,

" How long will you run Jungkook? For how long?"

Namjoon shouted at Jungkook frustratingly.

Jungkook kept looking at Namjoon and Namjoon continued,

"Do you think running away will make Jin , Taehyung and us happy? Did Taehyung and Jin jump in front of you so that you could run away and leave them all alone?Why are you doing this?"

Namjoon raised his voice more in the end but Jungkook also shouted back,

" I want to go away so I can repent and punish myself. I want to go away so that they can be happy."

" They don't want you to go away.None of us want that.If you want to see them happy then stay with them and ask for their forgiveness. Do whatever it takes to earn their forgiveness .If you want to repent then fucking repent by loving them."

Namjoon yelled and removed his hand from Jungkook's shoulder.Namjoon wiped away his tears and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with confusion written all over his face.

"Yes Jungkook! Repent by loving them.Love them so much that they forget every wrong thing you had ever done.If you want to see your Hyung happy then forget everything and love Taehyung the way he deserves to be loved.Jin spent countless sleepless nights in my arms praying for your and Taehyung's happiness.Jin knows , you guys can be genuinely happy if you guys are together.And you also know that,"

Namjoon said to Jungkook , taking a step forward and caressing his cheek slowly.Jungkook looked at Namjoon with vulnerable eyes and his lips wobbled,

" I don't deserve to be happy. I deserve to get punished. I don't deserve to be with Taehyung. Taehyung deserves all the best things in life but I am the worst. "

A tear rolled down Jungkook's eyes but Namjoon refuted,

" Yes , I agree you deserve to get punished. So punish yourself by receiving endless love from Taehyung.You never let go of any opportunity to hurt Taehyung but Taehyung just loved you. So punish yourself by thinking how easily Taehyung forgave you even after you did so many things to Taehyung.Whenever Taehyung will look at you with eyes full of love ,punish yourself by thinking that you made these eyes cry tears of blood.Whenever Taehyung will love you , punish yourself by thinking you hated him once.This is the worst punishment you can ever receive Jungkook. If Taehyung deserves the best then make yourself the best. "

Jungkook swallowed the lump on his throat hearing Namjoon.He also admitted to himself, receiving Taehyung's selfless love will be the worst punishment he will ever get. His conscience would prick him every time when Taehyung will shower him with happiness and he won't be able to live with himself. Forgiving someone with a smile who has caused you immense pain is the worst punishment that sinner can ever get Sometimes some silence is the loudest .And sometimes kindness is the harshest.

Jungkook was contemplating about Namjoon's words but Namjoon said again,

" One day, Taehyung will love you so much that it will overpower your guilt and you will feel nothing but loved. So let Taehyung love you.And in return love Taehyung ceaselessly and unconditionally so that he forgets about every pain you ever caused him and remember nothings but your pure love."

Namjoon paused so that the words sink in Jungkook's heart . Jungkook realizes that running away is never an option. They both need each other to heal themselves.

Namjoon saw how Jungkook was getting affected by his words. He knew Jungkook just needed someone to make him understand something because Jungkook was always so rash. He may have done a lot of terrible things but his heart was tender and fragile.Behind this cold facade was a baby who always craved for love. When he lost his best friend and his aunt, there was a void in his heart.

His brothers never noticed it so in that void he started to foster hatred and it became uncontrollable when Hobi died. Now if he loses Jin too , the only person he can ever lean on , Jungkook will be lost in the abyss and Namjoon can't let that happen.

Nothing can fill that void but at least love can overrule the hatred in his heart.So Namjoon was trying to direct Jungkook towards his love.

Namjoon came forward and embraced Jungkook gently.Jungkook was trembling in his hold and started to cry.Namjoon tightened the hug and caressed Jungkook's back with love,

" We aren't mad at you , my little one. We forgive you.Jin will be okay.Your Taehyung will bring him back to us.We just need you to come back to us. Otherwise , when you will meet Hobi up there he will kick your ass for hurting so many people in the name of his death and revenge. Your child will also be miffed at you for hurting her mom so much. You won't be able to face your child."

Jungkook cried harder at the mention of Hobi and his daughter and he wrapped his arms around Namjoon, hugging him.He rested his face at Namjoon's chest and was crying like a baby and hiccupping.

Yoongi and Jimin, who was witnessing the whole situation came to them and joined the hug.All of them started to cry and tightened their hold on each other.

They broke the hug and Jimin looked at Jungkook with a soft smile and said,

" Don't leave us.We need you.My best friend needs you.Your Jiminshii needs his younger brother as well."

Jungkook immediately hugged him and said ,

" I won't leave. I will never run away again.I won't leave you Jiminshii."

Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's chest and smiled between his tears.

Yoongi and Namjoon were looking at them with fond eyes and both sighed with relief.But Yoongi then looked at Namjoon who was trying to pull himself together. Yoongi was looking at Namjoon with admiration because he managed to mend Jungkook's heart when his own heart was on the verge of shattering .

Yoongi squeezed Namjoon's hand and told him reassuringly,

" Jin hyung will be okay, don't worry.Also Jin hyung is lucky to have a husband like you."

Namjoon nodded in disagreement and said ,

" No, I am lucky to have him but if he doesn't wake up , I will be shattered , hyung.He has to come back to me, I have so many things to say to him."

Yoongi nodded and said with confidence ,

"He will come back.It will take more than a bullet to end Kim Seokjin."

Namjoon nodded and then sat down on a chair and soon everyone sat beside him.They all held each other's hand and were praying together for Jin's well being.

Time was ticking but with each passing moment their hearts were becoming heavy.But they all gasped together and rose from their seats when Taehyung came out of the OT and looked at everyone with his beautiful boxy smile.

"Jin hyung is safe! He will be fine.I am shifting him to a room, you all can see him after 30 minutes."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief but Namjoon rested his head against the wall and started to cry out of happiness and relief.Finally, he was able to breathe properly .He looked at Taehyung with gratefulness and said with a smile,

" Thanks for saving my life Dr.Taehyung!"

Taehyung showed him his boxy smile and everyone was beaming with happiness.Then Taehyung's eyes found Jungkook who was smiling in relief and their eyes met.Jungkook looked at Taehyung ,his smile widening and he mouthed thank you to Taehyung.Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement and went with a nurse to talk about some medicines and shifting.

30 minutes never felt this long for Namjoon. He thought time was passing intentionally slowly to burn his already burnt heart.He was pacing around Jin's room waiting for the nurse to signal him to go inside .His heart was being impatient and his heart was beating erratically.

Finally, the longest 30 minutes in Namjoon's life passed and a nurse came out informing them that they could see the patient.Everyone rose from their seats to meet Jin but seeing Namjoon this restless and impatient , they decided Namjoon to go at first.

Without thinking anything Namjoon burst into the room and rushed to see Jin.His irregular heartbeat picked up the correct pace when he saw Jin lying on the bed peacefully.

Seeing Jin's calm face, Namjoon's heart was finally at peace and he sat beside Jin.Jin was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed , hands attached to the IV, his skin pale than usual , his plump lips redder still he looked so beautiful and elegant.

Namjoon looked at him and thought he was an ethereal being formed from magic and a divine being who existed only in fantasies.Namjoon lifted his hand and slowly caressed Jin's face.He bent down and kissed Jin's forehead and said with a proud smile,

" No one can look this marvelous in a hospital gown except you, my life.You never fail to leave be breathless either by your beauty, your craziness or jumping like a hero in front of your brothers to save them."

Namjoon took Jin's hand in his and said with a little pout,

" You took a bullet for your brothers but for once you didn't think about me .Am I that insignificant in your life? Why did you do this to me, Jin ? Wake up, I want my answers, Kim Seokjin."

A few drops of tear left his eyes wetting Jin's hand.Namjoon kissed his knuckles .

" Never do this to me, baby.Let me die before you or let me die for you but just don't make me go through this ever again."

Namjoon said with his eyes closed and brought Jin's hand to caress his own cheek.

" Neither die before me nor die for me.Just live for me, just live with me, Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon opened his eyes hearing the voice and looked at Jin with shock.Jin was smiling and wiggled his eyebrows cheekily.Namjoon cutely glared at him and huffed in anger,

" Stop, smiling like an idiot.You gave me a heart attack today."

Jin cooed at his big baby and chuckled ,

"Aww my big baby, come here."

Namjoon squinted his eyes and puffed out his cheeks but Jin imitated his face and tugged on his sleep to hug him.Namjoon failed to resist Jin's cuteness and rested his head on Jin's chest carefully and Jin wrapped his hands around Namjoon.They stayed in each other's embrace for sometime and then Namjoon lifted his head from Jin's chest and looked at him with teary eyes.

" Hey, show me your dimples, love. I miss them.Don't cry, look I am perfectly fine,"

Jin said softly but Namjoon nodded his head in disagreement and looked the other way and wiped his tears.

Jin felt his heart breaking when he saw Namjoon crying.Namjoon isn't the one who easily cries and he is calm and composed most of the time.Seeing Namjoon like this was sinking Jin's heart.

Jin tried to sit up but groaned in pain, making Namjoon look at him worriedly. Namjoon quickly got up from his seat and helped Jin to seat by holding his shoulders.Namjoon glared at him when he saw Jin was trying to move without his help and he scolded Jin,

" Why are you trying to move when you just came from surgery? You are hurting yourself. If you don't care about yourself, at least think about me.As if you don't know seeing you in pain..."

Namjoon couldn't complete his words because his words were swallowed by Jin.Seeing Namjoon angry this was the only thing he could do right now and that is kissing his angry husband.Namjoon instantly melted into the kiss and kissed him a little hard thinking he may not have been able to kiss Jin ever again.

In between the kiss, Namjoon mumbled,

" I love you, "

and again kissed Jin.

" Calm down your horny ass , Jin Hyung.You just came from a surgery,"

Jimin teased them from behind and Namjin immediately pulled out from the kiss.

Jin rolled his eyes at Jimin playfully and Namjoon sat on his seat.Jimin and Yoongi came inside and hugged Jin lightly and asked how was he to which he replied,

" I am as handsome as ever.Nothing happened to me.Phew, nothing happened to my handsome face."

Everyone started laughing , hearing Jin and Jin felt good seeing everyone happy.

Jin inquired about Jungkook and Taehyung and they told him they are fine. Then Namjoon told him his conversation between him and Jungkook and Jin once again fell in love with Namjoon.As a reward he kissed Namjoon for making Jungkook understand.

When they were busy talking, Jin saw Jungkook standing by the door with his head hung low and fidgeting with his fingers.Jin called Jungkook by his name and asked him to come closer.

Jungkook walked towards Jin at snail's pace and stood in front of him , looking at the floor.

" Look at me, "

Jin demanded and Jungkook slowly raised his head.

Jungkook's face was red and puffy from too much crying and Jin felt bad seeing Jungkook like this.

Jungkook sat beside Jin and buried his head in the crook of Jin's neck and sniffled,

" I am sorry, Hyung."

"For?"

Jin asked sternly but did wrap his arm around Jungkook and Jungkook pushed himself more into Jin's arms and replied while crying badly,

" I am sorry for everything.Everything I ever did to you and to Taehyung. I realized my mistake . Please forgive me, Hyung. I am sorry that you had to take the bullet for me. But never do this again.I have no one except you, Hyung. I will do whatever it takes to repent but don't ever leave me . I am the worst brother. You were insulted so many times because of me. Please forgive me! "

Jin finally wrapped his arms around Jungkook and caressed Jungkook's hair,

" If needed I will take the bullet again for you or Taehyung but just be happy , Kook.I want to see you and Taehyung happy.Stop with all these revenge and hatred. That's all I ask. You really need to stop hurting Taehyung. He is also my brother as much as you are. I want him to be happy as well. "

Jin said and kissed Jungkook's temple.Jungkook nodded in agreement and said,

" I will stop everything. Just don't be mad at me Hyung,"

Jungkook requested .

Jin hugged Jungkook tightly and said,

" I forgive you, Kook.But ask Taehyung to forgive you as well. Do whatever it takes."

Jungkook broke off the hug and held Jin's hand saying,

" Don't worry Hyung. From now on Taehyung will only see my endless love.I will make him the happiest . I promise."

Hearing that everyone smiled and Jungkook told to himself,

" Wait for me Taehyung. I am coming for you."

#######

Okay we are nearing the end. Only one chap is left and an epilogue. The final chap will be unexpected. So wait for it.

Also, I love this chap. Tell me what you think of this chap!!

See you next week.!!!

What do you think will happen next? Will Taehyung forgive Jungkook and will finally the twisted game of love and hate will end? Was Jungkook the only one taking revenge all this time ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.4K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...
555K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
145K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
20.8K 1.1K 25
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...