❝𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌❞

Door dilvuc

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 book 1 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were just released from prison last month and... Meer

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
AUTHOR NOTE
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨. | 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐭
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲~
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞
╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢. | 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡.

╰┈ 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨. | 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

8.4K 398 362
Door dilvuc

RAMSHACKLE

"Here we are!" Crowley beamed, showing off the haunted and rundowned dorm to the taller male. This bastard let his brother stay in this dead looking ass place? The two walked up to the door, without knocking, Crowley just walked in like he owned the place, "Your headmage is here with a gift!"

"NYAA?! Headmaster?! What are you doing here?!" The cat with fire ears squeaked. "Wait— Did you say gift? Is it tuna?!"

"No. This is for Yuu."

"Huh? Me?" Yuu tilted his head before noticing his older brother standing behind the headmaster. Without a second thought, he leaped in his brother's arms, "Oniichan!"

"Oniichan?!" Grim questioned with shock.

"Yuu, glad you're alright…but…" the taller male looked around the place with disgust. That headmage will not leave without any punches for leaving his beloved brother here in a dangerous place. "this place needs some cleaning…"

"Don't look at me. This place hasn't been used in years." Crowley shrugged before making a swift turn to leave, "Bye-bye~ Don't cause too much trouble!"

After the headmaster left, the taller male let Yuu down on his feet and ruffled his hair. He looked around with the look of disgust that he had to live somewhere that hasn't been clean, but…

He had the headmaster's credit card to get the materials he'll need for the dorm.

"This place needs to be cleaned up…And the yard needs more green." [Y] mumbled, walking around the dorm.

"Uh…who are you?" Grim asked.

"Ah, Grim. This is my older brother, [Y]." Yuu introduced the taller male to the cat. [Y] kneeled down and pet Grim between his ears, who flinched, but slowly purred at the petting. "My poor baby brother and this poor little guy had to be stuck in this disgusting place. Rest assured. Oniichan will clean this mess of a place up."

"...?"

A knock on the door was heard, capturing [Y]'s attention. The taller male walked over to the door and answered it, only to see an orange haired male with a blue haired male, who were shocked to see a total stranger in the dorm.

"W-who the hell are you?" The orange haired male sweatdropped.

"Oh! Ace! Deuce! Meet my older brother that I've told you about!" Yuu beamed from behind [Y].

"N-nice to meet you! We're Y-yuu's friend!" Deuce stammered nervously.

"...Friends…?" [Y] raised his eyebrows, startling the boys, but then put up a bright smile, "Great. I was hoping for my baby brother to make friends! Nice to meet you, I'm [Y]!"

"Huh…?" Ace and Deuce hummed at the sudden change of personality.

"[Y] may be scary, but he's a nice guy. Just don't push his buttons." Yuu warned the boys. "Who knows what will happen to you guys. Blood will spill, so I don't want that to happen."

"Why are you saying that so casually?!" Ace exclaimed.

"Hopefully you won't mind me asking, but…do you happen to know where I can find a shop? I need some materials to clean up the dorm." The taller male asked the two males. Being the sweetheart he is, Deuce answers the question, "I think I can take you to the shop near the school."

"Really now? Thank you for the help." [Y] smiles, patting the male on the head, causing him to blush.

MISTER S'S MYSTERY SHOP

"Ugh…Come on…" A young flamed haired boy whined as he tried to reach for the jar on the top shelf. Sam was too busy with another customer so the young male was struggling to grab the item he needed. He didn't want to use his rocket to help him hover, he might blow stuff away. When suddenly a hand reached out to grab the jar. "Huh…?"

"Is this what you're looking for?" The young blue flamed haired boy looked up to see [Y] holding the jar to him.

"Yes, thank you!" The male nodded as he took the jar. "He's so tall…! He must be the one oniichan was talking about!"

"Be careful now." [Y] waved as he went to grab some supplies.

"He's so kind. How did my brother see him as scary?" The boy thought before noticing a keychain on the floor. "Excuse me—"

He looked to see that the male was already gone. He'll just hold onto the keychain until he meets the male again.

"Hm…should I use black…or…?" [Y] hummed as he tried to decide on the paint to paint the dorm. He then turned to Deuce, "What do you think?"

"Uh…maybe you should use [col]. It seems like a great color suitable for Ramshackle." Deuce decided.

"Ah. You're right. Thank you for the advice." [Y] smiled.

"Y-you're welcome."

The cockatiel moved from the male's hair and landed on his shoulder, grabbing [Y]'s attention. The male smiled and stroked the bird's head with his finger, "Did you have a great nap, Tweety?"

Tweety responded with a coo, causing the male to chuckle. "That's great. I'll get you some seeds. I do need to get the tuna, too."

"Senpai. You should use these seeds to grow for the garden!" Deuce stated, holding a bag of seeds. The taller male wasn't expecting seeds to be in a large bag, but he'll take it anyway.

"Thank you. You're being very helpful."

RAMSHACKLE - LOUNGE

"You're back! Did you bring tuna?" Grim asked the males. [Y] dug into the bag and handed the cat his tuna, much to his excitement. "Yippee! At last!"

"How were you able to afford all of those?" Yuu asked as the taller male placed the bags on the ruined table. [Y] pulled out a credit card with a proud look on his face, "Headmaster's credit card."

"What?! You stole the headmaster's credit card?!" Ace questioned with a shout.

"I have my ways. So…will some of you kindly help redecorate the dorm for me?" [Y] smiled.

"Ugh…more work…?" Grim whined with his mouth full from the tuna. Ace groaned, "More cleaning? How lame…I'm leaving…"

"..." Hearing some complaints, the taller male's smile turned downward. When you are told to work, you work. When you are told to clean, you clean. When [Y] asks you, do NOT refuse something that is important. "Boys…"

The boys flinched and slowly turned to the taller male, only to see him glaring down at them, "I asked nicely if you can help me redecorate the dorm. I will ask again; Will you kindly help me redecorate the dorm?"

"Y-yes, sir!

"Great! Ace, you paint the dorm. Grim, scrub the floor." [Y] smiles, holding up a bucket of paint and a sponge.

"Yes sir…"

"...Senpai is so cool…" Deuce awed.

"This is what happens if you don't obey his rules…" Yuu sweatdropped.

IGNIHYDE - IDIA'S ROOM

"I'm back, oniichan!" The boy beamed as he entered his brother's bedroom. "I got what you wanted!"

"T-thank you, Ortho. You're a lifesaver." Idia smiles timidly, petting his lil bro on the head.

"Ah. I met the tall boss man you mentioned!" Ortho smiles, causing Idia to nearly fall back off his chair. "He wasn't as you described him! He helped me grab the item you needed! He's so kind!"

"A-ah? Really? To me, he's still intimidating…" the flame blue haired male sweatdropped before noticing the keychain in Ortho's hand. It somehow captured his interests because the keychain looked like it was related to some anime or video game. "Ortho. Is that…yours…?"

"Oh? This keychain? The tall man dropped it, so I was hoping to give it to him when I see him again." The boy mentioned as he handed the keychain to Idia.

"...Is this from some kind of anime? Video games? I've never seen this before." Idia tilted his head while examining the keychain. "It looks cool tho. Is he a gamer, too? Impossible…he doesn't look like someone who could do anything like that. He's obviously a normie."

"Ortho, can you scan this…?"

"Hai!" Idia watched as Ortho scanned the keychain.

"Well…?"

"It's a character from a game known as Honkai Star Rail! A Hoyoverse Space Fantasy RPG!" Ortho explained. Idia gawked, "S-s-space Fantasy RPG?! How did I not hear of that?! I must see it!"

The Ignihyde's dorm leader searches through his hologram computer to look up Hoyoverse games that Ortho mentioned. Ortho leaned on his brother's shoulder to take a peek. To Idia's surprise, the game exists with more others as well. Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, and Honkai Star Rail.

"T-t-there's more of them! I must play! I need to know this normie and find out who he is!" Idia exclaimed.

"Wow…I've never seen you so determined to meet someone, oniichan." Ortho blinked innocently.

"Eh?! N-not in person! I meant—"

"Boo. You need to see him in person, oniichan." Ortho sulked.

"But I don't want to…" Idia whined.

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts/question of the day

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] is a former streamer

┊      ⁞ ❏. crowley didn't notice his credit card is missing

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] may or may not dropped his keychain on purpose to see the person behind the tablet since ortho is part of the ignihyde's dorm

┊      ⁞ ❏. kiss, marry, kill (kalim, idia, malleus edition)

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1542

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

84.7K 4.9K 36
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i hope you'll excuse me, but i'm afraid i may have to be rude ࿐ྂ -- -͙ - - twst...
18.9K 677 19
╰⋯➤ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐜 𝐱 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇- Allison Hearts, the second prince of the Queendom of roses and younger brot...
10.3K 419 6
Famed Singer Yuu had been singing for most of their life. they had always loved singing even as a child. Wanting everyone to Experience that Magical...
11.1K 736 25
History repeats itself, something we all now even in two different universes. The friendship between you and Yuu turned around into hatred, after he...