The Survivor

By madeleine_baudelaire

A pair of twins will save the world just like the stars predicted... A potion and a series of books will chan... More

Preface
Golden Trio era - Slytherin
Golden Trio Era - Gryffindor
Gorlden Trio Era - Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
Marauders Era
Prologue
Harry and Violet Potter and the Philosopher's stone
The Twins Who Lived
The Vanishing Glass
The letters from no one
The Keeper of the keys
Diagon Alley
Platform nine and three quarters
The journey to Hogwarts
The Sorting hat
The Potion Master
The Midnight Duel
Hallowe'en
Quidditch
The Mirror of Erised
Nicolas Flamel
Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback
The Forbidded Forest
Through the Trapdoor
IMPORTANT!
The Man with Two Faces - Part One
Break - Part 1
Break - Part 2
Harry and Violet Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The worst birthday
Dobby's warning
The Borrow
At Flourish and Blotts
Bonus scene: Christmas with the Notts 1991

The Man with Two Faces - Part Two

1.1K 58 2
By madeleine_baudelaire

Chapter 18: I knew Dumbledore hates Slytherins part II
__________________________________________
❦ act I ❦

✩‧₊˚*✧・゚:* The Survivor *:・゚✧*˚ ₊ ‧ ✩

'I love you too, Theo.'

-  Violet

After Dumbledore left, Violet invited Ron and Hermione in after making sure they knew what rules they had to respect or they'd be taken out.

'Harry!' Hermione looked ready to fling her arms around him again, but Harry was glad she held herself in as his head was still very sore. He didn't notice his sister giving Hermione a look and slightly pointing her wand at her. 'Oh, Harry, we were sure you were going to – Dumbledore was so worried –'

"Boohoo. He couldn't be bothered to protect you in the first place, but now he's worried." Muttered Neville.

'The whole school's talking about it,' said Ron. 'What really happened?'

It was one of those rare occasions when the true story is even more strange and exciting than the wild rumours. Harry told them everything: Quirrell; the Mirror; the Stone and Voldemort. Ron and Hermione were a very good audience; they gasped in all the right places and, when Harry told them what was under Quirrell's turban, Hermione screamed out loud.

"Did you remember what your sister did?" Asked Ron as he now realised that Harry omitted to mention that Violet killed Quirrell.

"I didn't until it was mentioned in the books. The pain from my scar made my vision very blurry and I could barely understand what was happening around me." He explained as everyone stared at him expectingly.

'So the Stone's gone?' said Ron finally. 'Flamel's just going to die?'

'That's what I said, but Dumbledore thinks that – what was it? – "to the well- organised mind, death is but the next great adventure".'

"Many cultures agree with that. Some celebrated the death of a loved one since they believed they just went for their next adventure of life." Said Luna.

'I always said he was off his rocker,' said Ron, looking quite impressed at how mad his hero was.

'So what happened to you two?' said Harry.

'Well, I got back all right,' said Hermione. 'I brought Ron round – that took a while – and we were dashing up to the owlery to contact Dumbledore when we met him in the Entrance Hall. He already knew – he just said, "Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?" and hurtled off to the third floor.'

"Really?" Asked Amelia while massaging her neck.

'D'you think he meant you to do it?' said Ron. 'Sending you your father's Cloak and everything?'

"I've never loved you more in my life, Ronald." Teased Ginny.

"And here I thought your head wasn't as empty, Weasel." Said Adrian.

"Nah, he is smart when he wants to be." Shook his head George.

'Well,' Hermione exploded, 'if he did – I mean to say – that's terrible – you could have been killed.'

'No, it isn't,' said Harry thoughtfully. 'He's a funny man, Dumbledore. I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance. I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know. I reckon he had a pretty good idea we were going to try, and instead of stopping us, he just taught us enough to help. I don't think it was an accident he let me find out how the Mirror worked. It's almost like he thought I had the right to face Voldemort if I could ...'

"I can't even begin to point out on how many different levels of messed up this is." Sighed Bill.

"Can't you make students go to therapy? These two – five – seven – all of the them need it." Said Fleur.

It was mandatory in France for all students to attend a monthly meeting with a licensed therapist and based on the case the meetings could be more frequent. They valued mental health as much as physical health.

"I suggested it, but nobody wanted to listen." Mentioned Minerva.

"I will make sure it happens. The board listens to my opinions quite often." Assured Amelia.

What they didn't know is that she might've been a Hufflepuff in her Hogwarts years, but she placed subtle threats better than almost everyone in the Ministry. There was a reason she was the go to person when someone needed help with someone or wanted to get something.

'Yeah, Dumbledore's barking, all right,' said Ron proudly. 'Listen, you've got to be up for the end-of-year feast tomorrow. The points are all in and Slytherin won, of course – you missed the last Quidditch match, we were steamrollered by Ravenclaw without you – but the food'll be good.'

'Alright, you spent fifteen minutes talking and Harry is still recovering, so out of here.' Said Violet and kicked Hermione and Ron out.

"I told you that she's a mother hen." Smiled Adrian triumphantly.

*

Late into the night, Violet asked Kreacher to watch after Harry, so she could catch a few hours of sleep. Her eyes had dark circles under her eyes and she could barely hold her eyes open.

"You looked like you were about to pass out." Mentioned Theo.

"Didn't you notice how sick and exhausted she looks?" Asked Draco.

"Not really." Said Harry.

Remus was shaking his head disappointedly and Snuffles was huffing at Harry.

She started to smile when she saw Theo waiting for her outside the Infirmary and holding a bowl of fried rice. She ran into his arms, almost knocking both of them down. He quickly returned the gesture and pulled her close.

"We all need a Theo in our lives." Nodded most of the girls. They would definitely have more expectations from their boyfriends from then on.

'I've been so worried about you, all of us were.' He told her as he linked their pinkies 'I'm one hundred percent sure that you didn't eat today and that your legs must feel like jelly due to tiredness, so I thought I should come and check up on you.' He smiled and put a hand around her shoulders after he offered her the food.

The boys were shaking their heads, giving up even the last hope of still having lower standards to respect.

'You asked to make it spicy?' Asked Violet and she could feel her eyes redden. She couldn't possibly understand why. All he did was pay attention to her and what she said which was the bare minimum.

The adults and professors were smiling at the screen. Not even Minerva had the heart to mention that he was out after curfew.

Theo rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. He had no idea if he messed up or not. 'Yeah, I did. You always eat spicy food and you said that nobody makes it like that without you having to ask, so I thought it would be nice to just get the food the way you want it.' He explained nervously.

The girls were upset that the good ones either weren't interested in girls altogether or they were taken. Apparently they'll just have to teach the ones they had to be better.

'And it's with shrimp instead of meat. Thank you.' Violet smiled and started to eat. She didn't realise how hungry she was until she started to eat.

'Viv, you can't be the only one who takes care of people, I want to take care of you back.' Laughed Theo and supported her when he saw just how tired she looked.

"I honestly believe that if you weren't gay and if she wasn't into someone else that you two would've made an extraordinary power couple." Noted Hannah.

"Nah." They both shook their heads and smiled at each other.

"We were never meant to be a couple. What we have is just the way it's supposed to be." Said Theo and kissed Violet on the head.

"We're soulmates, just not in the romantic sense." Shrugged Violet and hugged Theo.

He walked with her to her dorm where he offered to read to her until she fell asleep even if he found her current read boring. They ended up falling asleep by the time Theo finished the first page of the chapter.

Blaise and Draco, who also stayed up worried about Violet, took a picture and covered them with a blanket before going back to their rooms.

"I want a copy. I've rarely seen Violet so relaxed." Said Luna as she smiled at the screen. She was glad her friend got the family she deserved.

*

After a good night's sleep, Harry felt nearly back to normal.

'I want to go to the feast,' he told Madam Pomfrey as she straightened his many sweet-boxes. 'I can, can't I?'

'Professor Dumbledore says you are to be allowed to go,' she said sniffily, as though in her opinion Professor Dumbledore didn't realise how risky feasts could be. 'And you have another visitor.'

"Based on the previous feasts I agree." Said Narcissa.

"I still don't understand how no one spiked the drinks over the years." Shook her head Mrs Zabini.

'Oh good,' said Harry. 'Who is it?'

Hagrid sidled through the door as he spoke. As usual when he was indoors, Hagrid looked too big to be allowed. He sat down next to Harry, took one look at him and burst into tears.

'It's – all – my – ruddy – fault!' he sobbed, his face in his hands. 'I told the evil git how ter get past Fluffy! I told him! It was the only thing he didn't know an' I told him! Yeh could've died! All fer a dragon egg! I'll never drink again! I should be chucked out an' made ter live as a Muggle!'

"I will seek treatment for the alcohol problem." Announced Hagrid as some of the kids looked worriedly at him. He knew for some time that it wasn't really healthy, he just didn't have the nerve to do the first move.

"That's very brave, Hagrid. You should be proud of yourself." Smiled Blaise kindly at him. He started to enjoy spending time with the giant over the years.

'Hagrid!' said Harry, shocked to see Hagrid shaking with grief and remorse, great tears leaking down into his beard. 'Hagrid, he'd have found out somehow, this is Voldemort we're talking about, he'd have found out even if you hadn't told him.'

'Yeh could've died!' sobbed Hagrid. 'An' don' say the name!'

'VOLDEMORT!' Harry bellowed, and Hagrid was so shocked, he stopped crying. 'I've met him and I'm calling him by his name. Please cheer up, Hagrid, we saved the Stone, it's gone, he can't use it. Have a Chocolate Frog, I've got loads ...'

"See? This is why therapy should be mandatory." Pointed out Fleur.

Hagrid wiped his nose on the back of his hand and said, 'That reminds me. I've got yeh a present.'

'It's not a stoat sandwich, is it?' said Harry anxiously and at last Hagrid gave a weak chuckle.

'Nah. Dumbledore gave me the day off yesterday ter fix it. 'Course, he shoulda sacked me instead – anyway, got yeh and yeh sister this ...'

It seemed to be a handsome, leather-covered book. Harry opened it curiously. It was full of wizard photographs. Smiling and waving at him from every page were his mother and father.

"Relax. He didn't get the good stuff. I've got those at the Manor." Smirked Violet when she saw the panicked looks on Frank, Alice and Remus' faces.

She planned to make a photo album for them since she made copies of all the photos. She didn't take any chances when it came to things that concerned her family.

'Sent owls off ter all yer parents' old school friends, askin' fer photos ... Knew yeh didn' have any ... D'yeh like it?'

Harry couldn't speak, but Hagrid understood.

*

At the Slytherin table everyone was celebrating the victory of their house. They worked constantly all year for this and the Hall certainly proved that it wasn't for nothing.

The other three houses cringed at the screen. This won't turn out very well.

It was decked out in the Slytherin colours of green and silver to celebrate Slytherin's winning the House Cup for the seventh year in a row. A huge banner showing the Slytherin serpent covered the wall behind the High Table.

'I'm so glad we won. I think most of us have paper cuts from all the books we've read.' Laughed Daphne as she looked around.

"Well, we would've had them, but in our house we take care of our own." Said Draco.

"Valerie, Draco, I and a few others made sure to make potions to heal them." Said Violet.

'I heard Flint even offered to supervise flying lessons for the first years for points.' Said Pansy and everyone was kind of horrified at the thought of someone letting kids alone with Flint. He was a decent wizard, but he got a very nasty temper.

"It really was something." Shuddered Dean.

'When will Dumbledore arrive? I want to hold our baby.' Said Theo as he kept glancing around the room, hoping to finally see the headmaster. 'And I'm hungry.'

"Baby?" Asked Neville.

"The trophy." Explained Theo. "It's a tradition for the first years to go and take it and hold it first before it is passed down to the other students to hold."

Dumbledore arrived moments later. The babble died away.

"It always dies with him." Muttered Luna.

'Another year gone!' Dumbledore said cheerfully. 'And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast. What a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were ... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts ... Now, as I understand it, the House Cup here needs awarding and the points stand thus: in fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hundred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw have four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy-two.'

"Hold your breath and claps for the rest." Announced Pansy.

A storm of cheering and stamping broke out from the Slytherin table. Harry could see Draco Malfoy banging his goblet on the table. It was a sickening sight.

'Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin,' said Dumbledore. 'However, recent events must be taken into account.'

The younger years and the adults gave the headmaster confused looks. Slytherin rightfully won, what events?

The room went very still. The Slytherins' smiles faded a little. Everyone knew what the events were, but they had no idea what that had to do with their win.

'Ahem,' said Dumbledore. 'I have a few last-minute points to dish out. Let me see. Yes ... First – to Mr Ronald Weasley ...' Ron went purple in the face; he looked like a radish with bad sunburn. '... for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points.'

The Weasley family clapped for Ron. They were really proud.

Gryffindor cheers nearly raised the bewitched ceiling; the stars overhead seemed to quiver. Percy could be heard telling the other Prefects, 'My brother, you know! My youngest brother! Got past McGonagall's giant chess set!'

At last there was silence again.

'Second – to Miss Hermione Granger ... for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points.' Hermione buried her face in her arms; Harry strongly suspected she had burst into tears.

"That was a weak joke." Commented Fred and Pansy started laughing.

"I really want to continue the joke, but I can't come up with an appropriate response." She whispered in his ear.

Fred kissed the corner of her mouth and smiled. "That's alright, sweetheart. We'll work on your jokes and you'll be better than me in no time."

Gryffindors up and down the table were beside themselves – they were a hundred points up.

'Third – to Mr Harry Potter ...' said Dumbledore. The room went deadly quiet. '... for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points.'

"That's kind of unfair." Pointed out a first year Hufflepuff.

"It is, Cindy." Nodded Hannah and the girl beamed at her.

The din was deafening. Those who could add up while yelling themselves hoarse knew that Gryffindor now had four hundred and seventy-two points – exactly the same as Slytherin. They had drawn for the House Cup – if only Dumbledore had given Harry just one more point.

Dumbledore raised his hand. The room gradually fell silent.

'There are all kinds of courage,' said Dumbledore, smiling. 'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Mr Neville Longbottom.'

"Come on!" Complained Alice. Neville was her son and she loved him deeply, but there was no way those points deserved to be awarded.

Someone standing outside the Great Hall might well have thought some sort of explosion had taken place, so loud was the noise that erupted from the

Gryffindor table. Harry, Ron and Hermione stood up to yell and cheer as Neville, white with shock, disappeared under a pile of people hugging him. Harry, still cheering, nudged Ron in the ribs and pointed at Malfoy, who couldn't have looked more stunned and horrified if he'd just had the Body-Bind curse put on him.

"He's better than me. I would've cursed your arses all the way to Easter next year." Said Collin.

'Which means,' Dumbledore called over the storm of applause, for even Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were celebrating the downfall of Slytherin, 'we need a little change of decoration.'

"Now that we know how much you've worked for it, it sounds very selfish of us to be this happy." Said Seamus embarrassed.

"We really should've seen that it wasn't fair to anyone involved." Agreed Lee.

He clapped his hands. In an instant, the green hangings became scarlet and the silver became gold; the huge Slytherin serpent vanished and a towering Gryffindor lion took its place. Snape was shaking Professor McGonagall's hand, with a horrible forced smile. He caught Harry's eye and Harry knew at once that Snape's feelings towards him hadn't changed one jot. This didn't worry Harry. It seemed as though life would be back to normal next year, or as normal as it ever was at Hogwarts.

'Excuse me?' Yelled Violet and everyone in the Hall stopped to stare at her. 'I love my brother with my whole heart and I also understand what exactly happened to make you think you should rewards these points, but are you for real right now? Neville gets points for standing up to people! That's what everyone with a spine and brain does! Sorry, Nev, for saying it like this, but you're not that special. Also, sixty points to my brother? And I get nothing? I've got at least three people to attest I was there! What in Merlin's name do you think you're doing with this? It's awful and encourages the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin! My housemates learned and worked the whole year for these points and now you're giving everything to Gryffindor? Hey, Fred! You've got a tie on, fifty points. Hannah! You don't wear glasses? One hundred points to Hufflepuff! Is this how we're doing things now, because I know for a fact that everyone in this room knows this isn't fair even if they won't admit it.' Violet said and the students couldn't exactly protest since logically they were aware that she was right. 'You can all forget asking for help from Slytherins until we get a proper apology.' She said and took a seat.

"And this is how Violet became the Slytherin Princess." Said Adrian.

"She's right." Agreed Remus, Frank and Alice. Snuffles barked in agreement. Most of the other adults also agreed with what Violet said.

Everything that she said wasn't practiced and she totally expected her housemates to give her dirty looks or tell the others that it wasn't true, but they surprised her. They started clapping and smiling at her.

"Of course we did. You reminded us that we weren't just the evil house, the outcast house and we shouldn't allow anyone to treat us any differently from the other ones." Smiled Alissa at Violet. The two of them weren't really close, but everyone in their house spoke to Violet at least once.

It's been too long since someone took their defence so openly and they appreciated it.

*

Harry had almost forgotten that the exam results were still to come, but come they did. To their great surprise, both he and Ron passed with good marks; Hermione, to their surprise, didn't come top of the year. Even Neville scraped through, his good Herbology mark making up for his poor Potions one. They had hoped that Goyle, who was almost as stupid as he was mean, might be thrown out, but he had passed, too. It was a shame, but as Ron said, you couldn't have everything in life.

"Thank you for that one." Said Neville since he would've definitely had to retake the year if it wasn't for Violet and their study sessions.

Violet ended the year at the top of her year with the best performance. Draco and Daphne were right behind her with almost perfect scores as well. Pansy, Blaise and Theo were close to the top.

"Slytherin is the house for overachievers." Shrugged Daphne with a smile.

"Yeah. I don't know why everyone thinks it's us." Nodded a Ravenclaw girl.

And suddenly, their wardrobes were empty, their trunks were gone and notes were handed out to all students, warning them not to use magic over the holidays ('I always hope they'll forget to give us these,' said Fred Weasley sadly); Hagrid was there to take them down to the fleet of boats that sailed across the lake; they were boarding the Hogwarts Express; talking and laughing as the country- side became greener and tidier; eating Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans as they sped past Muggle towns; pulling off their wizard robes and putting on jackets and coats; pulling into platform nine and three-quarters at King's Cross Station.

Mr and Mrs Nott were waiting for Theo and Violet like they did for Christmas, only this time they were prepared with gift bags and sweets since they now knew a lot more about Violet.

"My parents forgot to pick me up one time." Said Collin.

"I'm sorry that happened, Collin." Tried Remus to comfort the boy.

'Oh, my darling flower and my pretty boy.' Said Mrs Nott as she hugged Violet and Theo close. ' I can't believe Dumbledore won't let you and Harry join us this summer. We'll just take you in August after half the summer is done.' She smiled at Violet.

"We all know how it went and it's still somehow not the weirdest summer we've had." Commented Violet.

"It's depressing, really." Nodded Ginny.

Mr Nott hugged the kids as well and then handed them the bags. 'You've both got really good grades, so we thought it would be nice to have a way to show just how proud we are of you.'

"Honestly, we would've given them to you even if you barely passed." Admitted Mr Nott.

"We know." Smiled Theo and Violet.

They each opened the bags, both containing the same things with a few small exceptions. They got relaxing tea, Slytherin scarves, colour changing ink, a set of Magical chess for Violet since she wrote about how much she loved the game and video games for Theo, a pack of their favourite sweets, five chocolate frogs, a potion book for Violet because she talked so much about enjoying potions and a book with prank ideas and advice for Theo and in the back of the bag, in a simple box was a pair of matching rings.

Each of the them touched the rings without realising and smiled when they saw the others did as well.

'We've got this made after you wrote us about the Stone adventure. We've also got the same rings. They're linked together so when one of us needs help it starts to warm up depending on how dangerous the situation is. You double tap it and it will send you to the location of the one who needs your help. We also tap it and it sends us to where you are, so we can help. Only us can use them, they can't be used by anyone else.' Mrs Nott explained.

Remus and Snuffles were so grateful for the Nott's. They would never be able to repay them for loving Violet as fiercely as they did. She was their daughter even if the whole world would deny it.

"Thank you so much for being there for her and being her parents." Said Remus and he hugged the couple. "You're everything we could've hoped for her to find."

"You both did your best, Remus. It's not your fault." Assured Mr Nott. "All that matters is that you're also part of her family and you continue to be."

"There's nowhere else we would be." Nodded Remus and Snuffles barked in agreement.

She and her husband discussed at length on whether or not it would be overstepping if they made one for Violet as well, but decided they would give it to her and then she could choose whether or not to wear it.

"I know I didn't say it, but in that moment, you stopped being my friend's parents in my eyes and became my parents even if I didn't voice it until much later." Said Violet.

Both of the adults were tearing up. "Thank you for telling us, Violet."

'I love it. Thank you so much.' Smiled Violet as tears started to fall on her cheeks. It was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture.

'I told you that you aren't getting rid of me that easily.' Teased Theo and hugged her.

'And we've also bought you a two-way mirror. It's supposed to be the same as the Muggle telephone, but a better version since it's instant and you can also see the person you're talking to.' Said Mr Nott as he handed her a small mirror. 'It's not too big so you can easily hide it. Theo already has one, but just didn't have who to give the twin mirror to.'

Snuffles was glad that he wasn't in his human form because everyone would've seen him bawling by now. This reminded him too much of James and he when they were young.

'You wanted to make me cry and didn't know how?' Asked Violet rhetorically. Theo only shook his head and kissed the top of her head.

'Call me on the mirror when you get home. Be careful. Love you. See you in August.' Theo told her and tried to leave before Violet had the chance to say anything.

"This is how you treat your twin." Said Fred and George as they gave Harry disappointing looks.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him back. 'Not so fast, idiot. I love you too, Theo.' She smiled at him and hugged him. 'Now you can leave.'

She waved as the Nott's apparated from the platform and then left to search for her brother. She said goodbye to her other friends from the train.

*

'You must come and stay this summer,' said Ron, 'both of you – I'll send you an owl.'

'Thanks,' said Harry. 'I'll need something to look forward to.'

People jostled them as they moved forwards towards the gateway back to the Muggle world. Some of them called: 'Bye, Harry!' 'See you, Potter!'

'Still famous,' said Ron, grinning at him.

'Not where I'm going, I promise you,' said Harry.

Amelia made sure to note down to see what they can do about the twins' living situation since she wasn't going to let them return to the Dursley's.

He, Ron and Hermione passed through the gateway together.

'There he is, Mum, there he is, look!' It was Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, but she wasn't pointing at Ron. 'Harry Potter!' she squealed. 'Look, Mum! I can see –'

"That was embarrassing." Ginny sighed. She was really awkward when she was around Harry until Violet and Hermione helped her be more confident.

"You were ten. We're all awkward at that age." Reasoned Violet.

"You weren't." Ginny argued.

"I had my moments. And don't compare yourself with me or anyone else. You're you, not me, not your mum, not anyone you don't want to be." Violet told her.

'Be quiet, Ginny, and it's rude to point.' Mrs Weasley smiled down at them. 'Busy year?' she said.

'Very,' said Harry. 'Thanks for the fudge and the jumper, Mrs Weasley.'

"Did you get one, Violet?" Asked George.

Violet nodded. "It was my first and only jumper from your mother. I was probably not on her taste."

'Oh, it was nothing, dear.'

Violet appeared out of nowhere right by Harry's side. 'Hello, Mrs Weasley. Here you were, Harold. Glad to see you again, uncle dearest.' Violet gave a Cheshire grin to their uncle Vernon.

"You love to cause trouble, don't you?" Asked Frank.

"My pretty little self? Never." She said and smirked.

'Ready, are you?' Asked the man, his face turning red.

Petunia subtly gave a smile to Violet, but quickly wiped it off when her husband turned to face her.

'You must be Harry's family!' said Mrs Weasley.

'In a manner of speaking,' said Uncle Vernon. 'Hurry up, boy, girl, we haven't got all day.' He walked away.

"National treasure that man, I'm telling you." Said Mrs Zabini, her sarcastic voice being obvious.

Harry hung back for a last word with Ron and Hermione.
'See you over the summer, then.'

'Hope you have – er – a good holiday,' said Hermione, looking uncertainly after Uncle Vernon, shocked that anyone could be so unpleasant.

'Oh, I will,' said Harry, and they were surprised at the grin that was spreading over his face. 'They don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer ...'

"This is the energy, Harry. Not whatever made you be mean with Vivi." Said Fred.

'That's the spirit, Har. Think of the good things.' Laughed Violet and she waved at Hermione as they left the station.

"The book is finished." Announced Dumbledore. "Why don't we take a break and we start again?"

People nodded and started to mingle and eat.

***

One down, six more books to go.

Changed the rating to Mature to avoid and possible problems due to some of my more violent themes.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I felt really sick and my head hurt too bad to concentrate enough to do some last minute editing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.1K 88
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
13.8K 336 30
Hermione Granger is doing fine.She is recovering from the war's traumatic events.Then she discovers that she is not who she thinks that she is.How wi...
1.3M 50.7K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
15.5K 403 15
Eight movies are sent from the future to the past to watch what happens in the future. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° What if Har...