Him And I

By celestialxbooks

Delilah Martinez is your typical anti-social girl. She's always in between books and her grades. Coming from... More

Information| Aesthetics
01 | New surroundings
02 | Jordy's house
03 | Party
04 | Fake Tears
06 | Big Game
07 | Tears
08 | Nicknames
09 | Selena?
10 | Constellations
A/N | IMPORTANT NOTICE

05 | Study session

1.9K 40 14
By celestialxbooks

Delilah

School just ended and I'm outside waiting for my mom. She decided to come fetch me today since I told her I was too lazy to walk.

"You Delilah right." A feminine voice called from behind me.

I turned back to see the captain of the cheer team. I have seen her around but I don't pay much attention to her cause she seems like a bitch literally.

I nodded.

"I'm Amelia.", she says sucking in the bottom of her lip.

That's when her name clicked in. Felix and Axel were talking about her being Xander's ex-girlfriend.

What does she want?

"Since you not going to talk to me. I guess I can put it straight. I know you and Xander aren't a thing but I'm just warning you, stay away from him cause his mine and mine only"

She's pissing me off. "Does Xander know you claiming him or are you just being delusional?"

She froze for a minute before turning her direction to her friends and then back to me. " Fuck off-."

"I was never interested in talking to you either." I walked to the nearest bench taking a seat.

Finally, my mom came and we drove home.

"How was school?" Mom says focusing on the road.

"The usual, and there's this girl named Amelia. She's so rude, I don't like her."

"Well, she must be a bitch if my daughter doesn't like her. Just avoid her, I don't want to come to school just because you fought someone's daughter."

"L.O.L, I won't fight this year I promise, I'm not promising."

Mom laughed. "At least use the techniques I told you."

We arrived home, I got out of the car and made my way to my room.

I'm tired.

I received a notification from my phone.

Xander: I need your help!

My help for?

Delilah: For what?

Xander: Maths. I need help with the topic we did today.

Delilah: why?

Xander: We writing a quiz on the topic, and fuck Delilah I don't understand anything.

Xander: I'm coming over before you say no.

Delilah: No stay homeeeee.

Xander: Already on my way.

I tried calling him so he would just turn back but no answer.

I got out of bed and quickly changed into something more comfortable. I wore my pjs like usual.

I took out my maths book and fixed my desk.

I threw all the clothes on the floor in a random closet and put away other stuff.

I then went downstairs to let my mom know. "Mom"

"Sweetie," Mom replied.

"Xander's coming over to study for the maths quiz, promise to behave."

"I promise to behave if you both behave." My mom raised her right eyebrow.

"Mom, it's not like that."

"If you say so, anyways I'm going to Marcus's house in a few minutes. I don't want to be here when anything happens."

"Mom no, nothing is going to happen at all."

"Oh well. Let me get ready" Mom closed her laptop and went upstairs.

Just imagine me and Xander doing the dirty. I'd rather die.

Delilah stop lying to yourself

Shut up brain.

The was a knock on the door. I approached the door and opened it revealing a very sexy Xander

Delilah.

He was in grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. He wore airforce 1s and had his school bag as an accessory.

I opened the door wider so he could come in. "Come in, don't make yourself feel at home."

"That's how you treat a guest." Mom says pushing me to the side to see Xander."Hey Xander, I'm Delilah's mom but you can call me Alora."

My mom was so dramatic.

Xander greets my mom and my mom lets him in. I watched them converse with each other. It's actually weird.

"Mom, Xander and I need to go study. So if you could excuse us." I say grabbing Xander's hands and dragging him with me.

I opened my room and let Xander in. He sat on the edge of my bed and began to observe my room."Your room is exactly like you."

I didn't know what that meant cause my room is not even that much decorated. "Uhm, Thank you I guess."

We decided to study on my bed since it was more comfortable for me.

Xander's upper body was laying on the headboard. I was facing him with my legs crossed.

We began to practice for the maths test tomorrow. I explained some things he didn't understand and so did he. It was a 50/50 study session.

"Xander eyes on the book," I say.

He reverts his gaze to the books in front of us.

****

We finished practicing the topics for the test. I packed up my books and helped him pack his books.

We walked downstairs since I was hungry and so was he but he didn't want to say it.

"I can make us ramen noodles," I suggested.

He nodded and I began to make the ramen noodles.

I felt his eyes scan my back. The burning session it brought to my body.

My stomach did this weird feeling. A feeling I have felt before but got hurt the last time I had this feeling.

I finished making the ramen and handed him his serving. I sat next to him on the kitchen Island and we ate in silence.

I have to break it.

"You know Amelia right ?" I ask.

Out of all things Amelia's name came up in my head. "Shit forget I asked."

I go back to eating my ramen now the mood is awkward.

"She's my ex why?."

I began to chew on the skin in my mouth. I mostly do that when I'm nervous or something is bothering me.

"She came up to me today."

He finally turned his head to me and now he had a worried face. "What did she say, did she hurt you."

"No, she didn't actually hurt me at all. She just mentioned you."

I hate looking at his eyes cause now I don't want to look away. His eyes were a bright brown with mountains detailed on them. They glistered every time he looked my way. They were so beautiful. I could stare at them the whole day.

"What did she say?"

"Oh she said something about you being hers and that you can't have anyone except her and that I must stay away from you."

"She's still the way she is. Amelia had been like this ever since we broke up. She can't move on and is becoming toxic towards everyone. Don't be afraid of her. I have eyes set on one person." He says with a smile on his last sentence.

"I'm not scared of her, I can handle people like her," I say with confidence.

He lets out a chuckle.

I'm enjoying his company even if we don't talk much.

_____

Thanks for reading. I enjoyed this chapter ( actually smiled reading this. )

Vote, comment and Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 8.6K 38
Delilah. A beautiful girl who just so happens to play football. She's a junior in high school and 16 almost 17. She moves to a new town after never l...
2.3M 41.1K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
405K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...