Black Women One Shots

By EvthysDaGawd

Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everythi... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝟖 𝐔
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬)

2.9K 37 34
By EvthysDaGawd

AN: This time around is going to be a little different. Since the story was report for porn, I'm going to add random shots of an ACTUAL story in here. I understand y'all came for the smut but just work with me here so I can continue to fill y'all hearts desires 😘

(Not fandom related)
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Saint POV

I stand in front of the window, looking at the judicial clerk with boredom. This is the second time I've been up here to file this damn paperwork since these hoes don't know how to give proper instructions.

Bitch, I wanna be divorced already

I've been through hell and high water and I'm ready to put this shit to an end

I watch as the clerk looks through everything before stamping and signing

"Paperwork looks good. I will get this filed"

"So what happens next?"

"You'll get a summons in the mail that has to be served to the defendant. You can't do it but it can be anyone over the age of 18 or you can come back and pay for a sheriff to do it for you"

I just paid y'all asses $200 just to file this damn stack of papers and you want me to pay for y'all to serve another?

The judicial system is a fucking scam

I take a deep sigh and close my eyes. It only took two hops and a skip to get married but I gotta rake coals to get divorced

"No thank you"

"Then you're all set"

I nod my head to the clerk and weave around the people behind me. Pressing the button for the elevator, I decide to mentally log this as a win.

Many may say I'm stupid for giving up everything and letting my ex keep everything we've built but, I don't want anything that's attached to that narcissistic asshole.

We got together when I was 18, got married when I was 20 and are now getting divorced while I'm 25. All of my adulthood so far has been connected to him and I don't like that.

I want shit of my own. I want a life of my own and not someone consistently steering my dreams in the opposite direction for the sake of "us."

I want my freedom and I'm going to fucking get it

I step on the elevator and wait as it lowers to the first floor. Waving to the sheriffs in the lobby, I exit the building and get in my car.

Deep breaths

Frustratedly, I hit my head on the steering wheel as if I could bang the negative thoughts out. I just know this is going to be a shit show

Fuck

I press my push to start and immediately Remy Ma- Conceited starts blasting through the speakers

See I look to good for this necklace
And I look to good to be wearing this
You know, I look way too good to be innocent
I'm conceited I got a reason

I can't keep a straight face because how weird for this song to play when I'm having a moment like it. Like a magical sign from my best friends.

In a lighter mood, I turn the volume up and start rapping along as I pull off.

Doesn't take long for me to pull into the garage of the apartment buildings. Making sure I have my keys, wallet and phone, I decide to walk to the corner store for snacks.

A bitch is going to eat her sorrows away. I don't know what it is about Ben and Jerry's that suck up tears but that shit is magical.

What isn't magical, is me forgetting my earphones to block out the bums standing outside the store.

"I got a quarter for 20"

"No thanks" I mumble as I try to quickly head inside

"You fine as fuck, ma"

I look at the boy in disgust. Jeans hanging off his ass, yellow-white briefs with stains, ashy ass knuckles to match those crusty ass lips of his with slight drool on the side of his mouth. Lint in that cruddy no longer a temp fade and eye boogers.

Niggas and their fucking audacity

I quickly open the door and enter without saying a word. I know it's been a year since I've been with anyone but damn. Do I look that approachable for someone like him to try it?

I mean I don't hold my nose in the air with an aura like I'm better than everyone but I also will not stoop so low to fuck with the bottom of the barrel

Gathering my snacks, making sure to grab something for Mika and Nemo, I pay and speed walk back to the apartment.

"Honey, I'm home" I yell as I enter the apartment. Tamika peeps her head out the kitchen

"Those better be groceries"

In this little ass bag?

"We don't have food?" I ask skeptically. I could have sworn we just went to the market. Mika shakes her head

"Y'all keep playing and we gon be in this bitch eating air"

I smack my lips obnoxiously and look at the bag in my hand

"So you don't want what I brought you?" I shrug and turn around. "Bet. Imma go return this-"

"Saint, get ya ass in here"

Picking with her is so fun. I'm sure on most days she feels like knocking my head into the wall but she loves me and that's what matters.

I skip into the kitchen and lay all the snacks on the counter before grabbing the flaming hot cheetos and sitting on the couch.

I grab the Roku remote and turn on Tubi. I don't know what it is about these trash Detroit movies that I love so much but sometimes you gotta consume things so outta pocket that it makes you feel good.

I turn on My Side Piece Won the Lotto starring Momma Dee and munch on my chips.

The door opens and Denym comes in looking tired as hell

"Nemoooooo"

"Peachessssssss"

I suck my teeth and throw a cheeto at her. They know I hate that damn nickname. One night we all sat down and watched A Low Down Dirty Shame, they say the character Peaches and I have similar antics. With both Jada and I being from Baltimore, it made sense to them and they've been teasing me about it ever since.

"How was ya day?"

Nemo just looks at me

"Say less"

She works as a receptionist for this big construction company and things can get tedious.

"You always come in here with a huff but you got the best job"

"Right. Look out the window and see all that eye candy. Bitchhhhh"

"What eye candy? Half of those construction workers look like Flava Flav in the face and the other ones walk around like they don't know what a shower is."

Mika and I start cackling as Nemo sits down her stuff. She enters the kitchen and takes her snack off the counter before plopping down next to me.

"Forget them. How'd it go today at the courthouse?"

Mika sits in the lazy boy across from us with interest

"Yeah. How long is it gonna take before you're officially divorced from the dumbass?"

I throw my head back and sigh before relaying the information. Both look as irritated as I feel

"And then what?"

"Girl, I don't know"

"See no because if I wanna get divorced, I need that shit done today" Nemo huffs, going back to eating.

I feel the same but again, I'm just happy I got the process started. The whole thing has been taking a toll on my mental but I'm grateful for the two beside me.

Unfortunately, we were all going through something at the same time. Like mercury was in retrograde or some shit and made the decision to move in together.

We met through IG believe it or not. Who said internet friends aren't real? But they've been my support and foundation throughout this entire process. I'm blessed to have them

"Real shit. I'm so frustrated and I need some dick"

Nemo starts choking and laughing. Mika just nods in agreement.

"When's the last time you had sex?"

My face drops

"A year ago"

"Ewwww. He's the last person you've been with?"

"I'm sorry baby but unless the man of my dreams is about to knock on our door, I don't see how I was supposed to be with someone else?"

"You mean you haven't put in the effort to be with someone else"

Isn't that what I just said? I mean men are easy so yeah, with little to no effort I could get some dick but I don't want community dick.

I wouldn't say I'm a relationship type of girl but there has to be a connection there. Last thing I want is to be rolling my eyes in the dark while a mofo thinks he's laying pipe

I think the fuck not

"Thought about using a dating app? I know you're not letting him hold you back?"

A dating app?

"Uh no but this girl I watch on YouTube talks about the app Bumble from time to time. I guess I can try that"

"Bumble?" Nemo lip arches

"Girl, I don't know but we gon find out together"

I guess that's settled. I'm downloading a dating app. Mika rubs her hands together

"Good because I can't offer you dick but I can offer you food"

My head perks up like the the fatass I am

"Whatchu making?"

"Nuh uh. It's your turn to cook"

"How you gon offer food but tell me I gotta cook it?"

"To remind you, it's your night to cook"

I look over to Nemo to see her snickering.

"Why don't you cook?"

"Because neither of you taught me yet"

"Mika, deals with food all day. Why don't you use one of ya days off to go with her?"

"Because it's my day off and I ain't doing shit."

These two, I swear. I walk in the kitchen and look in the refrigerator for something to cook.

Damn, Mika is right. We are eating air

"How about I order Chinese?"

"Deal"

I go back to the couch and pull out my phone. We use one of the pamphlets we keep on the fridge to order.

About 20 minutes later, food arrives and we sit on the couch to have a Tubi marathon. The itis slowly creeps on us because I hear myself snoring before waking up.

Groaning, I look at my phone or see it's 11 pm. I stand and roll out the knots from my shoulders before walking in my room to take a shower and get ready for bed.

My thoughts invade me as I think about what Mika said. Am I really holding myself back because of my ex? I mean with being together for six years, that shit was exhausting.

I wasn't happy and I knew it. I should have never gotten married but my insecurities got the best of me and I went through with it.

I allowed myself to be preyed on because of the fear of never being loved. Now I'm paying for it with lost time.

I stalled doing what makes me happy just to make him happy

With a heavy heart, I hop out the shower and into my pajamas. I turn on the fan and get under my duvet before putting my phone on the charger.

Opening the App Store, I type in bumble and hover over the install button

Am I really doing this?

I press the blue button. I guess I am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 365 19
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!
814K 18.3K 114
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
8.1K 266 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
12.5K 668 14
" I Always Get What I Want" - C.S