๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ | mattheo ri...

By mxriariddle

"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you... More

author's note
1 | you-know-who
2 | he has a son!?
3 | the new girl
4 | fix the blonde
5 | alone in the shadows
6 | in your dreams
7 | a kind act
8 | like father like daughter
9 | an important rule
10 | a perfect match
11 | a weird fuzzy feeling
12 | killer of men
13 | healing
14 | full of ideas
15 | hard to resist
17 | super good hearing
18 | what do I want
19 | first aid kit
20 | gang signs
21 | distractions
22 | the quidditch craze
23 | secrets aren't safe
24 | eavesdropping
25 | all a little fuzzy
26 | anxious
27 | wishing it was real
28 | lady at the counter
29 | no real feelings
30 | two can play that game
31 | a different side
32 | lets pretend
33 | enemies again
34 | tears falling
35 | truths revealed
36 | where to next
37 | die for you
38 | a piece of advice
39 | wait and see
40 | truth or dare
41 | a letter
42 | invincible
43 | mattheo and disney
44 | someone so understanding
45 | an instantaneous spark
46 | not guilty
47 | my favourite person
48 | injustice
49 | only him
50 | the winter ball
author's final note

16 | most wanted boy

25.2K 499 800
By mxriariddle

"Mattheo come on, it's time to get up." I groan, trying to push him off of me.

"Fine." He groans and rolls over to get off of me, but he doesn't realise that there's no more room beside him, so he instantly rolls off the bed and onto the floor.

I burst out laughing when he screams, "OW!" and I look down at him laying on the floor holding onto his head in pain.

"Are you alright?" I manage to make out inbetween my laughter.

"You're so mean Camila. At least help me up." He says, sounding kind of sad. I feel guilty so I hold out my hand for him to grab and as soon as he holds mine, I feel myself being flung onto the floor, landing directly on top of him.

"HEY!" I squeal, and try to hold myself up, only to find that our bodies are connected. Everywhere.

He lays on the ground, his elbows holding him up slightly as he looks at me with a smirk. "The question is, are you alright Camila?"

"I can't lie, if I landed anywhere else I wouldn't be." I say to him and I notice his eyes widen a little at my comment.

I am the rizzlord.

"Wow, okay. So you're enjoying this right now?" He raises a brow.

"Analyse the situation Riddle. Looks like you're the one who's enjoying this more." I take a glance down and back up at him, and he instantly knows what I mean.

"Fuck off." He laughs with a huff, pushing me off of him.

"Got you there."

"Well I got you last night, but that's a whole other story." He smirks, looking up at me once I've stood up.

I gasp and immediately turn around and head straight for my bathroom. Before I close the door, I turn back and say to him, "get up off your ass, we're getting late."

"Okay, mother." He rolls his eyes.

***

Once I'm out of the shower, I enter my bedroom to find that Mattheo has gone. So I begin to get changed for the school day, putting on some light makeup, blow drying my hair and straightening it.

Once I'm ready, I'm about to leave my dorm but Mattheo beats me to it, when he swings the door open. He stands there, takes a moment to look me up and down, and then reaches out his hand for mine.

He sighs and says, "Come on love. Let's go get breakfast."

I look at him confused for a second, but with an enthusiastic smile, I take his hand and I swear I feel my stomach flip. I follow him down the stairs and into the common room, only to find multiple Slytherin students hanging around.

Their attention immediately is brought towards the two of us, and as expected, the whispers begin. I smile at some of the Slytherin girls who I had met before and they smile back, before continuing to look at us and whisper amongst themselves.

Fake ass bitches.

"Ignore them my love." Mattheo whispers into my ear. I turn to look at him and he gives me a reassuring smile.

He puts his arm around my shoulders, and the two of us continue to walk to the Great Hall. The walk there wasn't so bad. I realised that the whispers and dirty looks didn't bother me much, I mean the reason it was happening was because I got with the most wanted boy in our year.

Well, I didn't actually, obviously. It's all fake. But, I swear if I wanted it to be real, I could make that shit happen.

"I don't doubt that princess."

I stop in my tracks and look at Riddle in utter confusion. "Did you say something?"

"What?" He asks, but I swear I notice the tiniest grin on his face.

"Nothing." I sigh and we continue walking to turn the corner and enter the Great Hall.

As we head towards the Slytherin tables, Mattheo's arm still around me, the first thing I notice is Malfoy and Pansy sat together, their beady eyes locked on us as me and Riddle take a seat.

"She attacks me again, I'm not backing down." I scoff.

"I'm sure you won't." Mattheo raises his brows. He's sat across from me, and for some reason I begin to grow nervous.

"Hey Camila." I hear a voice and look up to find Astoria making her way over to us. Mattheo doesn't bother to pay attention and instead continues to eat his jam toast and drink his tea.

"Oh, hey Astoria." I smile back at her, wondering why on earth she's being so pleasant... and why she'd even bother to speak to me when her best friend attacked me the day before. "What's up?"

I watch as she takes a deep breath nervously and then sits beside Mattheo, so she can sit opposite me and speak, but Riddle gives her the side eye and I notice him budge away from her a little. I try my best not to laugh, seen as though Astoria seems as if she has something important to say.

"I just wanted to ask if you're okay." She says in a low voice, and then looks around, taking a glance towards Malfoy and Pansy.

"I'm good, recovered quickly from your bestie's, uhm, moment."

"Right yeah about that... I really don't agree with what she did there. I heard everything that happened." She tells me, and I look at her unsurely. "All I'm saying is that, I know what it's like to have a father that you don't exactly look up to."

Mattheo's head lifts up and he takes a glance to Astoria. There's a moment of silence.

"Thank you Astoria for your concern. I know we didn't really get along at first but it's nice of you to check up on me." I smile. "You're the only one who has so far."

"Uh?" Mattheo says and I roll my eyes.

"Second."

"Haha." She laughs. "You two look so good together. The it couple. I love it." She smiles before standing up and giving me a little wave.

"I'll see you later Astoria."

"You are so gullible." Mattheo says out of no where, looking at me with much judgement.

"What do you mean? She was being nice." I shrug.

"It's a bit random though, don't you think? Big switch up in personality." He mentions and I glance over at her and think about it.

"I don't think so. Pansy was the problem. Astoria is probably just a nice girl who's come to her senses." I suggest.

"Or she's realised the clout you've gotten after everyone's found out that you're with me, and now wants to be your friend." He explains. "Most people in Slytherin didn't agree with Pansy's outburst either, because their parents or relatives were also on the..."

"Don't worry, I know what you're trying to say." I say to him and he takes a deep breath.

"You've basically like Miss Popular now." Mattheo smirks. "All because of me and my handsomeness."

"Make that Mrs Popular." I roll my eyes, and he breaks eye contact with me when he looks away with a grin on his face.

"You're smooth with it Dobrev." He laughs a little, and turns his head to look back at me.

"Make you fold each time." I shrug. "But like... handsomeness?"

"Yes, my handsomeness."

"Let be for real." I look at him seriously.

"Camila it's okay to admit you think I'm sexy as fuck."

"Well I know you think that way about me." I say, and take a sip of my orange juice as I look elsewhere.

"Hmm, you are rather exquisite looking." He says, stroking his chin as he examines me with a serious expression.

"Oi, Riddle!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 332 25
When two strangers agree to fake date for their own reasons, two hearts collide in a whirlwind of pretend romance. But what happens when the lines be...
498K 10K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
31.1K 446 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
197K 3.2K 48
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’๐’?" โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...