Taekook Oneshots💜💜💜

By taesbunny0t7

it's contains emotions ,love, fluffy,angst with a happy ending . More

taekook oneshots
come back to me 1
come back to me 2
my bun
is it too late??? (1)
is it too late??(2)
is it too late??(3)
is it too late??(4)
is it too late??(5)
is it too late??(6)
it's not too late...
my love(1)
my love(2)
my love(3)
come back to me(final)
my love (final)
baby koo ( 1 )
unexpected twist (1)
unexpected twist (2)
unexpected twist (3)
unexpected twist
unexpected twist (4)
unexpected twist (final)
need love (1)
not an update
need love (2)
need love ( final)
possessive (1)
baby koo ( last )
family
my omega (1)
unique you (1)
my lifeline
my omega (end)
silent treatment ( 1)
silent treatment (end)
will you ( 1)
will you (2)
will you (3)
will you (4)
will you (5)
will you (end)
i can't anymore (2)
i can't anymore (1)
I can't anymore (3)
i can't anymore ( end )
i can't anymore ( special )
not an update
detective Kim 1
crazy family (1)
crazy family (2)
crazy family ( end )
unexpected twist ( bonus )
me or him (1)
insane love (1)
insane love (2)
insane love (3)
insane love (4)
insane love ( end )
letter
letter ( special )
mate ??
my lifeline ( end )
if it's not you then no one (1)
possessive (2)
possessive (end)
unique you ( 2 )
unique you ( 3 )
unique you (4)
unique you ( end )
unique you ( taemin and seagull )
me or him (2)
me or him (3)
me or him (4)
me or him ( end )
arranged marriage (1)
arranged marriage (2)
arranged marriage (3)
arranged marriage (4)
arranged marriage (5)
arranged marriage (6)
arranged marriage (end )
love deprived (1)
love deprived (2)
love deprived (3)
love deprived (4)
love deprived (5)
love deprived (6)
love deprived (7)
love deprived ( end )
moon ( 1 )
moon ( 2 )
moon ( 3 )
moon ( 4 )
moon ( end )
if it's not you then no one (2)
if it's not you then no one (3)
if it's not you then no one (4)
if it's not you then no one (5)
if it's not you then no one (6)
if it's not you then no one ( 7 )
our first fight (1)
our first fight (2)
our first fight (end)
contract (1)
contract (2)
contract (3)
contract (4)
contract (5)
contract (6)
contract (end)
mr.jeon (1)
mr.jeon (2)
mr.jeon (3)
not an update
mr.jeon (4)
mr.jeon (5)
mr.jeon (6)
mr.jeon (7)
mr.jeon (8)
mr.jeon (9)
mr.jeon ( end )
contract (special)
not an update
time (1)
time (2)
time (3)
time (4)
time (5)
time (end)
only you (1)
definition of love (1)
definition of love (2)
definition of love (3)
definition of love (4)
definition of love (5)
definition of love (6)
definition of love (7)
definition of love (end)
vampires love (1)
vampires love (2)
vampires love (3)
vampires love (4)
vampires love (5)
vampires love (6)
vampires love (end)
detective Kim (2)
detective Kim (3)
not an update
detective Kim (4)
not an update
detective Kim (5)
detective Kim (6)
detective Kim (7)
detective Kim (8)

if it's not you then no one ( end)

3.2K 156 12
By taesbunny0t7

Jk grip tae shirt who hug him tightly like telling he was there.

Jk::my parents are drug dealers, and working with mafias. When I was twelve I get to know I had a sister, they hide her from me and Jun just because she is little.. she was a beautiful butterfly doll I secretly talk with her. But when the mafi.a leader Choi Jung eyes landed on her..he ..( heavy breath )

Tae panicked...

Tae:: bun shh relax , take a deep breath it's okay let's talk afterwards..( hug him tightly )

Jk shook his head, tae sighed and caresses his back and peck his head time to time.

Jk::he asked my bitch parents for her hands. They agreed quickly but that bastard...ruin my sister , he ju..St want. Her for pleasuring himself when my sister started to slip frequently.. he get annoyed and beat her.. I want to save her , but he was soo powerful doll, I was a little boy that time.. I was depressed as I can witness how he touchering her.

Untill one day she came to visit our house. That day she witness my mother having affair with one french guy, that's it...( Deep silence )

Mrs Jeon killed my sister as she don't want Mr Jeon know this truth.

I was devastated doll, my life becoming worst, they almost killed Jun but I saved him.. I tried to end my life once ( tae tighten his grip around jk, who sensed tae anger )

Then you become my light doll, I want to live for you , then I decide to become strong, and fight against them. I want to take revenge for my sister and Jun.

I studied hard and started my own company, time to time I was watching you from afar. You know what doll becoming a strong ceo is not enough to take revenge so I joined secret agent for crime branch after a long training I become the best one , they called me JJk . ( Jk heard a gasp from tae , he chuckled )

I started to collect every crimes done by Choi Jung and send to the crime branch who are eagerly waiting for to arrest mafia leader..

When I become the ceo , jeons didn't treat me badly ,other hand they started to act like a good person.

But to my luck, joon uncle asked me for you. I was soo happy and cloud nine doll, the evidences against Choi Jung and his territory ruining infront my eyes but.....

One day, my parents get to know that I am a secret agent. They become soo angry and took you to threaten me doll.

They know about I am loving you dearly. Mrs Jeon that lady took away my happiness of becoming eomma. She makes me Infertile by adding somthing in my food. You know what I know what she done , but I need to eat otherwise she will do something to you , I don't know where they have connection I don't want to risk your life baby, she did this to me as a punishment for betraying them, they too can't tell about me to mafia leader because Choi will surely kill whole jeons if he get to know the truth.... ( Tae look at jk with teary eyes )

Choi get arrested but his man's are all around the world.

I know how much you love child, see me I can't even make your wish come true , aren't I a bad person.

Then I married to you, I thought it was a best decision to protect you but bun , that bastard Choi Jung found about our marriage, he just want my weakness and that is you, I need to make Choi Jung believe that I hate you, he had his member even in your house ( tae widen his eyes )

Even if he had a little amount of news about me loving you then he will definitely send his man after you.

Your life is very important to me bun.

Tae:: you can tell this me right??( Vulnerable )

Jk look down..

Jk:: if I tell you this , then doll I am hundred percent sure you will not let me go away from me and suffer with me. ( Tears ) the single tears of your piercing my heart , I decide to make your family believe that I was cheating with you, so once I went to the club with my brother Jun where yoongi going to come.

Then we start our acting being lovey dovey , you know what doll he was a bad actor I told him to be flirty but that stupid just looking at me with pout ( Little smile )

Then I went to every place where your going with jun and make you believe I was with him happily..

You don't know that I have a brother. So you all believed I had a affair.

I want to leave you for your good, if I go far away from you then Jung will definitely leave you.

So I left you my precious baby, my happiness.. my love for you like my breath, only it will stop when my breath stops.

I can't live without you baby, but I need to live to save you from all bad and make sure that Jung will dead.
Jeons hide themselves from Choi groups..

( Tae look at him )

Jk:: I make every plan to destroy Jung territory and i killed him by myself after help him escape from the prison. Even their group searching for him till now but I burried him alive. ( Tae look at jk , while blinking his eyes cutely ,jk kissed tae nose )

Then my final Target, My so called parents I killed them too doll. ( Sighed and look at tae after revealing his truth hmm half truth )

I know you will not accept a murderer bu...hmmhimm ( tae kisses him hardly, they both kissing eachother aggressively but no tongue involved )

( Tae detached himself and look at kook with a unknown gaze )

Tae:: I need to punish you kook, for hiding the truth, and that is you need to live with me for the rest of my life..( jk lips wobble )

Jk:: but I can't get pregnant..( vulnerable. )

Tae:: you know what , now I think my past self as a stupid hooman, I think only baby is the reason that two people are with eachother. But after you entered my life ,you just changed myself bun. I only want you, so what you can't get pregnant, I have you as my only baby, we can adopt a child too lov..( before he completes jk throw himself on tae )

Jk:: you love me?? ( Clutch tae shirt )

Tae hug him tightly..

Tae:: more than myself..( they both hug eachother for two hours feeling eachother presence.but jk need to know something...)

Jk:: how did you came here??( Tae face get pale after remember how jk is pressing the knife on his neck )

Tae:: just promise me one thing, don't ever harm yourself, if you do then you will see my dea..( jk out his hand on tae mouth )

Tae:: when your brother , shout your name as Kim jungkook I get shock but the biggest one was you had our wedding ring on your finger and you tattooed my name on your chest, it was visible when your two buttons are undone.
So I just followed your car.

( Jk hummed, he nuzzle his face in jk tae chest , they both stayed there for a week , Jun visit them time to time, once tae punch him hard because he tease jk and they both went to Kim mansion and explain everything to them make them sad and hurt how they treat kook , they apologise to kook and viseversa. Soon they get married again even though tae tore the divorce paper on the same day when jk left , then they adopted a child )

End of flashback......

Jk:: its good that's the truth was hidden , I don't want my hubby to know about this, the truth will burried with me deep inside my heart. ( Stubborn )

Jk left Jun who is thinking deeply...

Jun:: so you won't tell him that the cuts in your body made by you for him, you lied to him that they make by our parents and most importantly you lied to him that our sister killed by our eomma, but the truth is he was the one who killed our sister unintentionally....you really love him that much hyungie stay happy with your love.......

Au:: actually when jk sister run away from the house after witness his eomma with another guy, that time she was out of little. She run fastly in the road , and saw one boy trying to help the puppy in the middle of the road, that boy didn't noticed the car coming on his way, so she pushed the boy and the car hit her , the boy fainted on the road when his head hot on the stone.

And the boy is Kim taehyung....jk know how fragile tae heart. If he get to know about this, then tae will feel extreme hurt , even now he is blaming himself for jk is being infertile because their parents threaten him by his life.

Jk look to tae who is talking with joon, tae excused himself and went to jk who is staring him with a lovely smile..

Jk( mind ):: even if I want to kill myself or others I will do it for you love.

Jk love how tae was possesive more than him, it's true he even don't like when gukk kiss jk, tae make vanish the dark last of jk with his love, he treat jk like a fragile doll, jk love this man to the core.....

Tae pulled him into a hug,

Tae:: tired?? ( Soft )

Jk shook his head, he kissed tae neck , tae treat him exactly like a baby, they both love eachother and do anything for them. Soon a slow music start and they are swaying their body slowly.

Tae look at his world which is front of him,

Tae:: I love you darling. ( Kiss his forehead )

Jk:: I love you too doll ( kiss his cheeks )

Both connect their lips into a passionate kiss......

They faced soo many problems and a painful separation but the love they had for eachother make their destiny bring them to the same path to travel untill the rest of their life......

______________________________________

Vote and comment...

This is my new story, you can try it if you want.....

I have a exam so updates will be slow..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
134K 6.1K 65
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
3.6K 72 10
I created this stories because lately random plot comes in my mind so instead of throwing it to waste why not write it and make it one shot stories...
726 66 4
⑅˖⁠♡.⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Just A Bunch Of OneShots.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⑅˖⁠♡