why us

By Any619

jimin and Taehyung best friends soulmates even jimin has a tiny crush on Taehyung but before he can confess t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

impp

252 15 21
By Any619

_______Hi guys
Maybe you all think that im dead but no im alive okay
So im kind of wanted to write something new like i want to comeback on old books too but it takes time so i want a fresh start and giving you options to choose one .

Im going to start wattpad again but first with a fresh start with a fresh new book so want your guys help.

Options are......

1) step brothers  Bts × taehyung
( a brotherly thing btw all the members and you know who is going to be the step brother)
+ ( Obsession, psychotic behaviour,caged,manipulation)

2) stepsisters blackpink × taehyung
( same as like the upper one)

(3) My husband (any member of bts you can suggest with taehyung)

(4) My cruel wife ( any member of blackpink with taehyung)

These are the suggestion and if you guys want something else then tell me .
I will post first chapter tomorrow if you guys write what you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 1.1K 18
[-FOR TAEJINCEMBER COLLECTION 2022-] ● Prompt no. 1 ● Taejin are bestfriends since a long time, but they never thought they will be getting married t...
22.8K 827 5
Where Jungkook and Taehyung is a members of biggest boy band BTS, Taehyung have crush on his band mate Jungkook, maknae of BTS but never dared to adm...
30.2K 1.3K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
156K 9.4K 19
"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself up with Jimin. But was Jimin the person h...