Open up your heart, It's gonn...

By Dragonflyer67111111

Now stuck in a different earth, Miles must find his way back home to save his dad from the canon event. Will... More

Chapter 1-A Way Out
Chapter 2-Alchemax
Chapter 3-A Not so Friendly Talk.
Chapter 4- A Leap to Forgiveness
Chapter 5- The Prowler
Chapter 6-The Breaking Point
Chapter 7- Redefine Destiny
Chapter 8- Collider Madness
Chapter 9- Spider Warriors, Reunite!
Chapter 10- The Final Fight
Bonus chapter- Live and Learn
Gwiles Short Chapter-Dinner with the Morales Family

Epilogue- Open your heart, Its gonna be Alright.

3K 42 49
By Dragonflyer67111111

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story.  Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, College has kept me busy but I surely hope you enjoy this chapter. Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Epilogue- Open Your heart, It's gonna be Alright.

One Month Later

Alright people, let's do this one last time. My name is Miles Morales. I was bit my a radioactive Spider from another dimension, and for the last few months, I've been the one of many, Spider-Man.

Pretty sure you know where this goes. You see I was chased down by the spider society, fought my doppelgänger, met with another Gwen, was chased down by the other villains.

Then the others then showed up to save me, I was finally given my very own watch, my relationship with Gwen got testy, stopped that world's collider from activating.

Then I came back and stopped Spot from killing my dad, saved the multiverse, met two older variants of myself and Gwen.

Then finally, after the dust had settled from all the chaos around me, I finally was able to get that kiss from Gwen.

W Rizz, am I right?

Although, it was kinda of a bummer seeing that I was never suppose to become Spider-Man. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't devastated by the news. I was cursed to be an outcast from the rest of the multiverse. But I proved them wrong. It doesn't matter what they say about me, they don't define who I am.

Because nobody decides how your story is suppose to go. No one except you. No matter who you are or where you came from, only you can shape your own destiny. If you didn't know that before, I hope you do now. Cuz I'm Spider-Man. And nobody could take that from me.

Speaking of which, I'll end things off here. I got someone I need to see. And I'm pretty sure I made a promise to her that I wouldn't keep her waiting to long.

****

An entire month had passed since the defeat of Spot. Since then, things have been pretty peaceful throughout the multiverse. Like Miles, Gwen also needed a break from the whole multiverse shenanigans to get her life back on track.

After making up with her dad, she had finally decided to move back in with him. Speaking of her father, he was out running some errands, leaving her alone at her own apartment.

With her set of earphones, Gwen snuggled comfortably in her bed while listening to her music.

I can hear you screamin' out,

Calling' me

It's my fault, made you fall for me

So, to save you, I'd give you-

"Gwen!"

" Huh?" She muttered softly.

" Gwen!"

Gwen slowly opens her eyes only for them to shoot open once she saw what it was. Above her appeared a portal which was the same one she used to travel through other dimensions.

But even with a portal being above her, her focus laid on the person standing on the other side. Wearing what appeared to a tuxedo, the figure smirked as he looked down at her.

" You got a minute?" Miles asked, enjoying the stunned look on her.

" M-Miles?"

He hops down from the portal before sitting down on her bed across from her, the portal closes above them. Gwen suddenly sits up as her mind tries to process what was going on.

" H-How are—What are you-" Gwen doesn't have time finish her sentence as Miles immediately hugs her. She blushes from his sudden action before hugging him back just as tightly.

The pair separate as Miles smiled " Sorry for the wait. Thanks again for giving me space. I really appreciated it."

Finally coming to terms with the situation, Gwen's voice softened " No problem."

Miles stands to his feet before taking a peak around her room before smirking. " Is this the room you grew up in?"

Gwen felt a hint of fear once she took a glance at his face. She knew better than anyone what he was planning to do to her. Considering this karma for her.

Gwen stands up from her bed as tries to hide away any embarrassing stuff that may be lying around.

" Y-Yeah. Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone to visit."

" It's cool." Miles joked while taking a look at her shelf. " Oh? What's this?"

Miles turns to her with a plushie in his hands. Gwen wouldn't been fine if this was any other plushie, but no, fate just had to keep screwing with her. Instead, this was one of the plushies she wished she'd hid away in time, prior to surprising visit.

In Miles' hand was a plushie of himself in his Spider-Man outfit. The adorable plushie caused Miles to have this smug look on his face, a look she wanted to wipe off his face if she wasn't blushing in embarrassment.

" W-Wait, I could explain!" She stuttered frantically, the blush on her cheeks on full display.

" And here I thought I knew you?" Miles smirked, he was clearly enjoying this far more then he should. Maybe because of what she did to his collectable. Revenge never tasted so sweet.

" You wanna talk about why you have a plushie of me Gwanda?"

Gwen looks away shyly " I-It was a gift from Hobie. While you were away, he dropped by just to hand me a wrapped gift. I didn't realize what it was until he left."

Miles wouldn't felt a wave of jealousy if it weren't for the fact that he had given her a plushie of himself. Quite frankly, he seemed to enjoy teasing them. Best to thank him later for helping him mess with her.

" Honestly Gwen, I'm flattered. Didn't think you were that obsessed with me."

Even with the rising warmth on her cheeks, she glared once she saw the smug look on his face. He was challenging her. Beating her to submission.

Well Morales, two could play that game.

Gwen matched his smug expression while placing her hands on her hips.

" This is coming from the guy who drew me in every page of his sketchbook."

Miles shrugged while crossing his arms. " What can I say? You drew my attention."

Gwen chuckled. " That was terrible, even for you."

" But I got you to laugh. Doesn't that count for something?"

" I only laughed because of how terrible that pun was."

Miles rolled his eyes at her. " Come on, it wasn't that bad."

" Whatever you say Einstein." Miles merely chuckled while placing the plushie of himself back on the shelf.

While Gwen appreciated his visit, she hadn't expected him to drop by so soon. It had only been a month since she gave him the space he wanted.

" So...what are doing here?" She asked him softly " And what's with the fancy suit?"

Miles felt his face heating up." Hehe...about that?"

Taking a deep breathe, he digs his hand into his pocket before pulling out a sunflower. " I was...hoping I could take you out. You know, just the two of us."

It was Gwen's turn to feel flustered as Miles offered her a sunflower.

I-Is he asking me out on a date?!

" Umm...Gwen?You okay?"She is brought back once she heard his voice. She sees Miles looking away shyly which flutters her heart.

Oh my gosh. He is!! Miles Morales, the most amazing boy she's ever met is actually asking her out on a date.

While Gwen was lost in her thoughts, Miles assumed the worst thanks to the awkward silence that followed.

Miles groans while shaking his head." Ahh. I knew this was a bad idea. Gwen, I'm so sorry. I should have never asked you-"

" Give me twenty minutes."

Miles froze. He looks back at her to see her looking the other way, her tear soaked cheeks glistening a red color. Had he heard that right? Gwen Stacy, the most amazing girl he's ever met, actually agreed to go on a date with him.

To be honest, I didn't think I would get this far.

Although he was frozen in place, Gwen's voice snapped him back to the moment.

" Just wait outside. I'll be out when I'm ready."

" W-Why? What's wrong?"

Gwen raises her eyebrow and gives him a sly look.

"Miles, I need to change."

Miles' face begins to heat up. " O-Oh! I-I'm Sorry!! I didn't—I wasn't trying to—I-I'll just be on way then, take your time and don't rush, cause I don't want to make you feel like I'm rushing you. You know what, I'm talking to much, I'll be waiting outside, okay bye!!!"

He leaves the room a hurry, slamming the door behind him. Gwen giggles, lifting the palm of her hand to her mouth.

" Same old Miles."

****

Great, way to sound like a pervert!

Leaning against the door, Miles groaned and slapped his forehead. He was still flustered and embarrassed of the thought of be in the same room with her while she was changing.

Of course she needs to get ready. You drop in uninvited to her home and expect her to be ready for a date that you weren't sure she wanted to go on. Come on Man!

To make matters worse, you made it seem like you wanted to see her naked-

Miles slapped himself mentally before shaking his head.

No, No, No! I'm not gonna think about that! Just do as she says and wait.

He careful makes his way through the living room and sits down on her couch. Her home was certainly different from his. Things here seemed more colorful and bright compared to his dimension back home. It was sort of cozy for him.

Taking a look one windows, Miles stares in awe at the city. The sun was rising over the city skyline, and it was a nice view to behold. Unlike the peaceful side of Brooklyn where he resided in back at his dimension, this part of the city seemed to be wide awake.

It made him wonder how she could catch any sleep with all the noise.

He sighed while leaning back against the couch. It had been a full month since he's seen her. Quite frankly, the first few days took a toll on him. His talk with his parents about his secret super hero identity had led to some trouble. Ultimately, he was still allowed to perform his super duties. But this also didn't excuse him for slacking off at school and showing up late, which he found impossible under certain circumstances.

After awhile, Things seemed to return relatively normal for his life. The only thing that was missing was the friends he wanted to see for so long. During the small break, he was sort of curious with how Peter B. and the others were handling the watch situation now that canon events were proven to be nothing more then a hoax.

After two weeks of being alone to recollect himself, he had finally gained the courage to visit HQ once more. A part of him was fearful, not because of how every single Spider-Man chased him down and tried locking him in a cage, but due to the chance he might see Gwen again.

After leaving things off in a good note, Miles took his time to reevaluate his feelings for her. Even when they ended things off with a tender and amazing kiss, one which he would cherish forever, he didn't exactly know where they stood now in their relationship. He needed time to think on how to approach her with this.

He initially planned on talking with her sooner at HQ, but that quickly fell short once he saw her nowhere in sight. It was only later that he found out that Gwen decided to take a break from everything entirely.

From what Hobie and Pav told him, Gwen told everyone she was gonna lay low for awhile and stay back at her dimension. He was worried, okay extremely worried, about her and had actually almost rushed to visit her when he was told the news.

Luckily, Peni reassured him that she had visited her and that things were okay. Just like him, she just really needed a break and to set things straight with her life. She along with Hobie had helped her move back in with her father after she had made up with him.

The news had helped him feel at ease. At least he knows she was taking this whole break thing seriously. It also made exploring his visit a little less awkward, especially since Hobie had broke the news that everyone, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, watched Gwen and him kissing.

Yeah, he was not happy with that.

During his initial visit, he was able to see a lot of familiar faces. Turns out Noir and Ham were welcome into HQ with open arms, lucky them right?

He found it quite nice seeing Pav, Hobie, and Margo again. Without the looming threat of Spot, Miguel or even canon events, they were able to get to know each other more.

Speaking about former threats, Miles had visited Spot who was locked in one of the cages. He felt pity for the villain. After all, he was somewhat the cause of his creation. He quickly tried to make amends with him, though that really didn't go to smoothly. It was best to give him some more time before visiting him again.

Then there was...Miguel.

Things were tense between them. While visiting to see if things were okay, he and Miguel were called by his older variant to a meeting discussing how they were going to implement magic from mister weird, or whatever his name was called, into the the watches.

Thanks to his and Gwen's older variants connections, they were able to acquire nanotech which they binded with magic. After a week of test runs and experiments, they were finally able to produce portals which would allow them to travel safely through other dimensions. These portals were provided by a chemical compound of both magic and upgraded technology.

During the experiment process, mostly everyone noticed how tense him and Miguel were during the whole ordeal. Especially Peter B., who would always Mayday ease the awkward situations they found ourselves in. Even with the baby coming in to save the day, it didn't change the way he felt towards Miguel.

Although he had forgiven Peter and Gwen for their actions, Miguel was a different story. While he could understand his motives and was somewhat grateful that he protected his father during his fight with Spot, it didn't change his previous actions towards him.

Miguel had personally went out his way in calling him a mistake and making him feel like he didn't belong anywhere. To make matters worse, he was the sole reason why his friends didn't visit him sooner. But the final nail in the coffin was what he did back at Earth 42.

Miles tightened his fists while narrowing his eyes.

Although he was willing to move past what he did to him, a part of couldn't forget what he did to Gwen. Sure, he was grateful that he stopped her father from arresting her and gave her a place to stay, but he also took advantage of her mind. Made her think she didn't have a future because of his failed algorithm.

And when she tried to prove him wrong, Miguel had almost killed her. Although not initially, the deed was still done. He had crossed a line and felt little remorse for his actions because of his beliefs. That was something he couldn't look past. Not for awhile at least.

Regardless of what they thought of each other, they still remained professional and engaged with the situation at hand. When the task was completed, he and Miguel were more then happy to stay away from each other.

Now with those problems out the way, all that was left was this supposed date he wanted to have with her. After all, he couldn't see her again and act like nothing happened.

With the aid of his friends, Miles was finally ready for the final task at hand.

Or so he thought.

The second the door had opened did Miles find himself staring in awe. Standing in the doorway was what he could only describe as a literal angel.

" H-Hey." Gwen shyly looked away, her face being flustered by his gaze.

He had only seen her wear something outside of her spider suit, which was the day she had first met his parents. But nothing could prepare him for what she wore now.

The dress she had on accompanied by a leather jacket stood out to him. Even dressing up formally, she had always found a way to make herself stand out amongst the crowd.

For the most part though, her dress had a nice, beautiful, unique pink color, which suited her style. That with the dark leather jacket and black belt she wore with the dress made her both beautiful and super badass. Like her sly tomboy persona and feminine features mixed into one.

She looked dazzling. Enchanting. Exquisitely beautiful. She was literally a goddess. And he was her worshipper. How could one turn away such a fine piece of art.

" W-Wow. Gwen, you...you look..." Miles stumbled on his words, his eyes staring in awe at the goddess in front of him. " Amazing."

Really dude?! That's all you have to say after all that?!! He really wanted to slap himself.

" Thanks" Gwen gently pulled on a pluck of her hair. " I'm glad you like it."

" Of course. You look super pretty. I-I mean, you were always pretty, but like now your...prettier."

Miles groaned while facepalming " That sounded way better in my head."

" Looking good yourself Spider boy." Gwen smugly replied.

" R-Really? I mean—Yeah, I knew that."

Gwen shook her head in amusement" So. Where does the great Miles Morales wanna take me on this special evening."

Stick to the plan Miles.

" O-Oh. Right. I was hoping we could go somewhere back at my place. If that works for you."

" Yeah, sure." She said " Lead the way."

Miles smiled before dialing the coordinates on his watch. Once the portal opens, Miles smirks before gesturing with his hands.

" After you, m'lady."

Gwen smiles as she rolls her eyes at him before they both enter the portal.

****

Miles walked back and forward in an awkward pace before stoping in place, turning his head over in a hurry.

" Alright, so I assume you know why I assembled all of you here."

From his view, the spider gang consisting of his mentor along with his other friends could be seen sitting close to one another in a small living room.

" No, not really." Peter B. said bluntly, earning him several different looks from the others.

" Look, I need some advice and I was hoping some you guys could give me a few tips." Miles explained.

" What seems to be the problem?" Peni asked him curiously.

Miles sighed, gathering up the courage to speak about his problem" Well. You see, i was hoping I could get get a few tips on...dating."

The room suddenly goes quiet. Miles looks away nervously with a blush on his face. Moments later, some of the others, mostly Pav, all shared the same smug looked.

" Really Mate? That's why 'ou brought us all together?" Hobie laughed. " I thought ya knew Gwendy by now?"

" H-How do you know it's Gwen?!"

Everyone in the room shot him a look.

" I hate you guys."

" Honestly Miles, is that why your so worked up?" Margo asked, Peni chuckled while shaking her head," I thought you two are dating already?"

" It's...complicated. After the whole thing with Spot, I have no idea where we stand now. It's already been a month already and I think I'm ready to see her."

" Then what's the problem then?" Peter B. asked him " You said it yourself, you want to see her right? So what's stopping you?"

Miles sighs. " Don't get me wrong, I really do want to see her again. She's given me the space I needed and I'm grateful for that. But after everything that's happened, I wanted to do something for her, Y'know."

" So what your saying is that you want to finally ask her out?" Pav summarized, Miles nods his head.

" Yeah. Something like that. But I have no idea how this stuff works. I've never been on a date before."

" Why didn't you ask your parents for advice?" Noir chipped in.

" I...rather not ask them for obvious reasons. On the other hand, some of you guys seem to know Gwen well. I was hoping you guys would give me tips on stuff she likes. Y'know, so I don't look like a total idiot when I take her out somewhere." Miles explained.

" Well your in luck my friend. I happen to know much about the art of dates." Pav reassured him, Hobie and Margo rolled their eyes at him.

" Ill take your word for it I guess. So, what do you say guys? You in?" Miles asked them.

The others look at one another before turning back to him.

" Alright Miles, show us what you got."

****

Following his friends advice, Miles had decided to take Gwen around his dimension. While walking, both of them had decided to catch up with one another.

" So, how have things been?" Miles asked her. " Y'know. Since the whole thing with Spot and stuff."

" Things are going great. After things started going back to normal, I've started opening up to my dad."

" How did it go?"

" It was...awkward at first, but he's pretty much got the gist of me being Spider-Woman " Gwen explained casually " So far, he's been supportive with everything I'm doing. I just wish he would stop trying to critique how I do stuff as New York's vigilante, you know."

" Tell me about it." Miles grimaced. Ever since his super hero identity was revealed, his parents, mostly his father, would have hours of long conversations of how he should be more responsible as a hero. Like a kid that has sit down while their parents lecture them about how they should go around life. Even with the days that passed, he still wasn't entirely sure how he would operate things with his father.

Especially since his father had the habit of calling him Miles, even when he was in the suit.

"But it's better than having him join Jameson in slandering my name 24/7, that's for sure." Gwen smiles softly as she continued. " At the end of the day, I'm just glad I have him back."

" That's good to hear." Miles smiled, seemed like her relationship with her father was improving, even if it was slightly.

"I was also finally able to make up with my band mates too." She added, " Ever since I was gone, they've been worried sick about me. I told them that I going through a lot of stuff and how sorry I was for the way I acted whenever I lashed out on them. Who would have guessed they would open me back with open arms though."

" Who could blame them. You were probably the heart of the band with those killer drums skills." He joked.

Gwen felt her face flustering slightly before playfully rolling her eyes at him.

" What about you? Last time I heard from Hobie, he told me you've been helping them out with the watch problem ever since I was away." She commented

" It was alright. I was finally able to explore the place properly without being chased down, so." Miles replied casually.

" How are the others?" Gwen asked, ever since Hobie had helped her move back in with her father, she had been rather distant with all of them.

" So far, they all seem to be okay. Hobie and Pav are fun to hang out with and Margo has been showing me how cool her tech is."

" Oh...has she now." She didn't intend to sound a bit bitter nor could she understand why she was. " That's...great, I guess."

Unfortunately for her, the tone of her voice was a dead away as Miles is left confused seeing this sudden change in attitude.

" You okay?" He asked her.

" W-What?" Gwen didn't know how he caught that. But if could tell by her voice that something was wrong, she didn't want to see his reaction when he put the pieces together. " Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?"

" It's just that When i mentioned Margo, you suddenly had this frown on your face. It's the same face you made on the bus trip when I was talking to your counterpart" Miles summarized, recalling the moments she had that expression.

He couldn't understand why she felt this way. All he did was hang around a girl-

Oh. Oh my god.

Miles started to smirk. He turned to Gwen whose bravado had faded instantly. Seeing him smug like that had both irritated and made flustered her.

" What's with that face?" She asked him while flustered, demanding to know why he was smug all of the sudden when he a fluster tomato moments earlier.

" Nothing. I just realized something, that's all." Miles smugly remarked, refusing to elaborate any further.

She's cute when she's like this.

Gwen glared at him before deciding she shouldn't continue that topic to avoid further embarrassment.

" Speaking of the others, they told me you were taking a break from HQ and stuff. What's that about?" He asked her.

Her embarrassment is changed instantly after hearing him ask that. While it was true she was taking a break because of what happened, there were other reasons too.

Taking a moment to summarize her answer, Gwen sighs, she knew he would ask this question. Maybe because he was probably left wondering where she was when he decided to visit the place after officially getting his watch.

" Well, you see I...I just needed some time away to fix myself. Ever since I left home, I didn't really think I had a future other than being Spider-Woman. It was only when Spot happened did that change for me.

"Older me told me I should focus on self love, so I did." Gwen explained, recalling how that version of herself gave her advice about how she should live her life." After everything that's happened, I decided to get my life back on track. Y'know, focus on Gwen Stacy stuff."

" I can tell that's been going good for you so far." Miles commented, his smile caused Gwen to blush slightly.

" Yeah. It has." She said softly before looking at him " Thanks to you."

Seeing this, Miles turns away while he chuckled awkwardly " Hehe, no problem."

Gwen smirked, it wears her turn to be smug seeing how flustered he was now. " Y'know, you still haven't told me where we're going?"

" And where's the fun in that?" He explained coyly, he knew what she was doing. He wasn't just gonna give up that easily." Besides, Don't you want to feel the expense or is the great Spider-Woman just being impatient?"

Gwen smirks, playfully punching his arm. " In your dreams Morales."

After a few more minutes of walking, Miles is finally able to take her there.

Miles laughs before turning forward " Well. Here we are."

Both him and Gwen stop in their tracks as she stares in awe. In front of them stood a nice restaurant, which didn't seem to fancy but still had some layer to it that made it stand out.

" Miles...this is..."

" A bit much." Miles joked " I know. But if you don't want to we could-"

" No, No. This is fine. Great even!" Gwen blurted out nervously. After all, she didn't expect him to go the extra mile for her on their first date, if you could call if that. " I'm just surprised that you chose this place. I thought you would take me to some burger place or something."

Miles' mind traced back to his conversation with the others.

****

" Tell me, you did not just say that!" Pav angrily stated.

" What's wrong with taking her to my favorite burger joint " Miles asked, earning many looks of disapproval from the group.

" Miles, I know you like burgers and everything. But I don't think a nearby burger joint would suffice as a romantic date. Especially if you aren't sure she even likes going to those kinds of places " Peter B. explained while Mayday shook her head adorably.

" But this is Gwen we're talking about. I'm sure she doesn't mind eating burgers." Miles reasoned.

" Mate, No." Hobie shook his head.

" I have to agree with Hobie. While she may or may no like burgers, it's best to choose a decent restaurant that's not over the top but still nice enough for both of you." Margo explain " You don't want to make the date feel one sided, right?"

" Of course not." Miles stated

" Then choose a place that won't make you both sweat like pigs."

" I take offense to that!" Ham yelled

****

" I just wanted to choose a place that both of us could like. If that's alright with you."

" Yeah. Of course" She told him.

" Cool. Let's head in before the line gets any longer."

After a few minutes waiting in line, the couple were escorted to a table. Being the gentleman that he was, Miles pulls out the chair for her.

" Here we go..."

" Well, aren't you good at being a gentleman" She playfully remark before sitting.

" What can I say.  I'm just that good at it." Miles states while making his way to his seat.

Not long after, a waiter came to their table to take their orders. Gwen had order a grilled cheese sandwich with fries. Miles on the other hand ordered a bacon cheeseburger with the same order of fries.

After placing their orders, The waiter collected their menus before walking off.

" I didn't know you wanted to follow Peter in his footsteps"

Miles rolled his eyes at her " Whatever Mr. Grilled cheese."

Surprisingly, Gwen wasn't offended by this, nor did she try to retort back. Instead, she started giggling. Something that Miles found very attractive and adorable.

The young Spider-Man couldn't help but smile at her.

" Has anyone ever told her she has a nice laugh?"

Gwen paused in her small laughter, her face immediately beginning to heat up as she stuttered.

" O-Oh...thanks."

" Wait a minute, did I just say that out loud!"

" Umm...Yeah, you did" Gwen awkwardly told him, her face flustered by the way he was looking at her " You still are actually."

" Crap!" Miles said out loud, his face beginning to match her flustered face " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

" It's okay, really." Gwen reassured him with a smile.

Both of them say in awkward silence. Neither one knowing the right words to say to one another. After all, they didn't really know where they stood now in this new relationship "if you could call it that".

" So..." Gwen said, finally mustering up the courage to break the awkward silence "How's your life been? Since y'know, your parents know about your Spider-Man gig and everything."

" I would say things are going well. For starters, my dad and I are working together now whenever the city needs saving." Miles explained. " Though, it's still a bit awkward. Especially since the first week when I got back to being Spider-Man, he kept calling me by my name."

Gwen chuckled at his expense " That must be hard getting use to."

" Tell me about it." Miles said," Speaking of my parents, they we're actually quite curious about you."

" Wait, really?"

" Yeah. After the whole thing with Spot, they were asking me questions non stop about you." Miles added tiredly " It was always with, " How did you two meet?" or " What made her choose that hairstyle."

" I'm sure they would love to hear that story" Gwen chuckled, causing Miles to blush in embarrassment.

" Please No. they would never let me live that down" He groaned, recalling the memory of his hand being removed from her hair.

Gwen giggled at his expense " Anything else I should know about?"

Miles peaked his head up before smiling. " Yeah, actually. They also said that I'm more then welcome to invite you over to dinner one of these days. If...that's okay with you."

Gwen was left stunned by this news. It was clear that she didn't exactly leave a good impression when she had first met them. It was only when she had thought back when his mother thanked her for bringing him home.

She knew that his parents had there doubts about her, but cared for him deeply.

With that said, Gwen couldn't help but smile.

" Not that I'm saying you have to go, it's just-"

" I would love to."

Hearing this, Miles smiled brightly at her causing Gwen to turn away with a flustered smile. Seeing this, an idea popped up that caused him to smirk.

" Say...you wouldn't have to be home at a certain time, now would you?"

This peaked Gwen's interest, she slyly retorted " And what if I do?"

" Bummer. I was hoping to take you out somewhere fun after this." Miles stated coyly

" What do you have in mind, spider boy?"

Sharing the same cocky expressions, Gwen already knew the answer to this as Miles simply stated casually.

" Well...."

****

After dinner, Miles had the courtesy to take her to a carnival. Taking her to area where they had an arcade, he and Gwen were neck-to-neck playing air hockey. So far, it seemed like they were tied in score with either one needing one more point to win the game.

"' Is that the best you got?" Miles smugly asked her.

He would soon come to regret those words as Gwen slammed her mallet against the puck so fast that he barely had enough time to counter it. With that, Gwen had won the game as the machine let out a little noise celebrating her victory.

She couldn't help but smirk seeing the stun expression on his face as she laughed.

" You were saying?"

" Rematch! That was just beginners luck" Miles said, his eyes glistening with determination.

" Why? So you could lose again?" She smirked, Miles wanted to remove that smug look on her face so bad.

" Ohhh, it's soo on Gwen." Miles said with a mix of humor and seriousness. He knew she was trying to rile him up, and quite frankly, he didn't mind.

****

Miles and Gwen were currently on one of the rides, most specifically of course, the tea cup ride. Each of them taking turns spinning the wheel with each time getting faster.

This earned then weird looks from everyone, especially the kids who wondered why they were even in a kids ride in the first place.

****

Not long after, the couple were back at being competitive with another as they danced to the steps on the screen through the dance pads.

Turning over to one another, they both showed a competitive look at one another before switching dance pads to flex at one another. Their spider powers giving them the edge and energy to keep up with one another.

This had earned them a crowd who cheered for both sides as Miles smiled seeing how happy Gwen looked, even if he was losing by just a few points.

****

Gwen was the first to play one of the games at the carnival outside of the arcade. Currently playing a game of Hoop Toss, she cursed seeing how she only got one shot in inside the hoot. On the verge of giving up, she turned over to see Miles perfectly shooting all of his shots inside.

He was then handed is award. He was given a small plushie resembling a penguin. Her favorite animal ironically. Seeing how bright he looked when he was given his prize caused her to smile.

Not long after that, Miles turns to her with a smirk before handing over his prize to her. Gwen is left stunned by this action as she blushed. That quickly changed once she saw his smile causing her to share the same look.

****

Moments later, Miles had taken her to haunted house where he was trying his best not to be scared in front of his date. Gwen smirked, finding it adorable how he was holding her hand tightly.

Just then, a figure jumped out letting out a roar which scared Miles, causing him to hide behind Gwen. With that, Gwen started laughing while Miles blushed in embarrassment on how he reacted.

The figure that scared him was left speechless seeing how Miles screamed in such a girly way.

****
( 1:37-3:05)
Lucky Strike-Maroon 5

Soon after, Miles was dancing with a group in front of audience as Gwen watched from the sidelines. Miles smirked seeing the Gwen looked at him before flexing a few moves of his own, causing the audience to cheer for him. This earned him an eye roll from Gwen who smiled coyly.

The look that Miles was giving her was made clear, and quite frankly, she accepted his challenge. She along with a few others decided to join in on the fun as her ballet class helped Gwen dance effortlessly around him.

Miles stared in awe at the way she danced. From her beauty and intellect on her moves, to the way she danced so freely and effortlessly, she really was a literal goddess.

Gwen opened her beautiful light blue eyes to look at him as she too stopped dancing. The world around them was blurry to them, the only thing that could make out was each other.

So many thoughts ran through Miles' head yet he couldn't express them in a way that would tell her how he felt at the moment. Before he could even muster a word, Gwen had snapped him out his thoughts by maneuvering around him, her face looking back to smirk at the speechless boy.

She was playing with him. She knew that. And he was damn sure by that look that she wanted him do do something about it. Miles simply smirked seeing this before rushing over to join her and the other people dancing.

Catching up to her, the couple started to dance freely with one another. Their moves synchronizing almost the same way as they did when they fought. Dancing to their hearts content, the spider couple smiled at one another as they enjoyed each others company.

Photos of them at the carnival were taken, each photo showing how both of them were having the time of their lives. One having a photo of Miles laughing when Gwen had chocolate all over her face. Another had one where Gwen was snickering while Miles accidentally destroyed bell playing a hammer game, the young Spider-Man being forced to apologize while the owner scolded him. The last photo being happy together, similar to photo they first took together way back at Alchemax.

Needless to say, one thing was certainly clear. After waiting for so long, a night like this with the one person you wanted to hang out after waiting for what felt like a millennium, was definitely worth the wait.

****

After a long night of fun, the couple decided to sit together on the bleachers while things calmed down near the stage in the amusement park.

" What a day..." Miles sighed happily, looking out towards the crowd of people still partying.

" Tell me about it. I haven't had this much fun in awhile." Gwen says wistfully as she snuggles her stuff animal penguin.

Miles raises his eyebrow with a smirk " Really? And here I thought the elite society of all the best spider people would have kept you entertained while I was away?"

" To be completely honest with you, it really wasn't all that exciting." Gwen shrugged.

" Yeah. And why's that?"

" Easy."

Gwen pauses for a moment before looking at him again.

" It didn't have you" She said softly, she noticed him staring at her for a moment before turning away with a fluster look.

At that moment, the upbeat music that played had stopped and was suddenly replaced by more softer music.

The small crowd in front of them started to dissolve into duos, pairs of two individuals swaying back and forward at a slow pace.

The only ones sitting out amongst the crowd were them. Seeing this, Miles turns back to Gwen.

" Would you look at that, it's like prom all over again. Am I right?"

Miles expected a laugh, maybe even a giggle perhaps. But he never would have imagined what came next. The look of her face had changed instantly.

Instead of that bright smile he always loved seeing, she instead frowned. She always looked uncomfortable, like she was suddenly now in the spotlight in front of a large audience.

Miles' cheerful mood suddenly plumped as concern suddenly rushes through his head.

" Gwen?"

Even as he tried to call out to her name, she wouldn't budge. It was like she was lost in a trance.

" Gwen." Miles spoke a little louder, this time catching he attention.

" H-huh?"

" Is everything okay?"

" Y-Yeah. I'm okay." She stuttered, trying to brush off his worries. " I'm just feeling a little nauseous, that's all."

Even with that said, Miles still looked unconvinced. He knew her better then that, even with the little time they had together. Something was bothering her.

Before he dive any further, Gwen suddenly sits up from the bleacher, shocking him even further.

" G-Gwen. Wait. Where are you going?"

" I-I'll be right back! I-I have to go ugh—use the restroom!" Gwen suddenly says before rushing off in a hurry.

Miles is left speechless. What did he do wrong? Everything was going smoothly. They were having a good time and enjoying the night like any friends should.

What went wrong?

****

She was panicking. Maybe even hyperventilating. She didn't know why she suddenly left him in such a hurry. She cursed at herself for leaving him there like that. She didn't even notice herself running past the restroom she had supposedly claimed she needed.

She really hated how she reacted. But she couldn't help it after seeing what was going on.

Seeing everyone slow dancing and hanging out casually had brought back bad memories. Memories of her past that had haunted her. It was like Miles said. It was like Prom all over again.

Prom night. An event housed at her school that almost everyone at her school enjoyed. Everyone except her.

Not after the lizard incident. Not after the death of her best friend. And especially not after her involvement in his death.

It had been almost a year and a half since that day. Yet she remembered it like it was yesterday. The way she didn't hold back her punches. The way the pillar fell on the lizard only to reveal that it was her Peter Parker. The way he tried removing her mask to see her face one last time before he died in her arms.

That day had scarred her for so long. It's why she didn't bother to open up to people. It's why she was so closed off whenever people tried reaching out to her. She distanced herself from the people that cared about her because she was afraid she might hurt them.

She didn't want to hurt them. But she did. She always did.

Just like she hurt Miles.

Hiding behind a crack between two tents, Gwen stumbles back against the wall before sliding down to her knees. She didn't know why she just suddenly choose to hide away from everyone, nor did she understand why she found herself being so overwhelmed with negative thoughts.

Hugging her knees tightly, Gwen cursed at herself. What was she doing? How could she just leave Miles like that without so much as tell him the truth? Didn't she want to open up to him?

Instead she just ran off after lying to him again. How could she do that after she promised herself that she wouldn't lie to him again?

Why do I keep hurting him like this.

" Gwen?"

Her thoughts came to stop once she heard a voice. His voice.

She looked back up to see Miles standing only a few feet away from her. His face sharing a look of concern as he walked over to her before kneeling to her level.

" H-How did you find me?" Gwen asked softly.

" I...I don't know to explain it. When you ran off, my spider sense suddenly went haywire. I started to feel overwhelmed and stressed for some reason" Miles explained before telling her softly " I just assumed it was because of you."

Miles still didn't fully understand this weird connection he and Gwen shared. It was like they could fully sense what the other person felt whenever something eventful was happening or something.

Best look into that one day. Seeing how distraught she was, Miles tries his best to help her.

" Gwen. Talk to me. Is everything okay?" Miles asked her softly, Gwen just looked at him with puffy eyes.

" I...I..." she tries to find the right words, but how would she describe this to him. " I'm sorry...I can't... I don't-"

" Hey, hey It's okay." Miles puts his hand on her shoulder before whispering to her " Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

After a few more seconds, she is able to relax. Allowing herself to take a deep breath, she sighs before mustering up the courage to say what's on her mind.

" I'm sorry." She told him " Those kinds of settings just isn't my thing."

" You mean the slow dancing part or the obnoxiously cringy love songs that they're playing?"

" No...it's not that...it's just"

Here goes nothing.

Gwen takes a moment to calm down before she spoke once more.

" Earlier, when you mentioned it being like prom. It brought me back to when Peter was still around. The last school prom I went to was the day he...he."

Miles paused hearing this. The mention of her previous best friend already brought something heavy. Seeing where this might be going, he quickly acted on instinct.

" Gwen, it's okay. I understand. You don't have to-"Miles quickly tried reassuring her.

" No. You...You deserve an answer. I promised I wouldn't keep any more secrets from you." She told him.

Miles watches her carefully as she explains. " I never really told you what happened to him way back when we first started to know each other. Around the time, it was still a touchy topic for me."

" But...I think I'm ready to talk about it." She told him.

"  You probably know by now that my best friend was the Peter Parker in my dimension. And you probably know by now that my dad tried arresting me because he thought I killed him. But I never really told you the full story about what really happened that night."

Miles listened carefully as Gwen spoke once more.

" Over the years, Peter was always bullied and ridiculed for who he was. Unlike the Peter we know, he wasn't gifted those same powers as his other variants. Instead, those powers were bestowed upon me."

" Whenever he was picked on, I would always put a stop to it. But I guess it didn't make things look good for him since it seemed like he needed to rely on me to save him" She continued before sighing. " I guess with everything that was happening around the time, I didn't realize how much it was affecting him."

" When Prom came around, I thought I would see him there. But...something else happened.This giant lizard monster crashed in and started tearing the place apart. I had no choice but to try and stop it from killing civilians. I...I didn't hold back my punches. And when the time came, I was finally able to put it down. B-But..."

She struggles on her next set of words she starts tremble.

" I-It wasn't just any lizard monster. It was Peter. My best friend. Right as I heard him draw his last breathe...he told that it was okay."

Gwen chokes on her sobs before looking at Miles with teary eyes.

" He told me he wanted to be special, like me."

The image of her deceased best friend popped up in her mind. The way he smiled while saying that before he passed away had always haunted her. It was like she had failed to be there for him, especially when he had looked up to her.

" You were right Miles. Maybe Peter would've been better off without me." Gwen tells him, her cheeks becoming wet from the tears from her eyes.

" Maybe you're better off without me too."

Unable to hold herself together, Gwen quietly sobs as turns away from his gaze. What should she expect after all? She was voluntarily involved with her best friends death, even if she didn't land the finish blow.

He must've been disgusted by now. Who wouldn't?After all she's done so far, she didn't believe she even deserved to be here with him now.

She didn't what she expected him to say, maybe he was thinking of calling it night after ruining things for them. Or maybe he was rethinking his choice on forgiving her after she had lied to him and almost got his father killed.

But instead, she felt herself being pulled into a hug. He had pulled her into his arms and held her tightly, his grip around her displaying such physical affection.

Shocked, Gwen is unable to find the right words to say as she feels his hand cradling her hair.

What was he-

" I'm sorry" He whispered softly, his voice trembling as he spoke. " I'm so sorry I made you think that."

Miles knew why she thought this way after everything she told him. The first time she had tried to apologize, he was in no such mood to talk to her after everything that happened at HQ.

When she had tried explaining her reasons the first time, he was pretty harsh with her. His emotions quickly escalated and in the heat of the moment, he said something really harsh and out of character for him.

He really didn't think how much it would've affected her. But now knowing the full story, the tragic fate of Gwen Stacy, and the tight spot she was in by the society, how could he have been so cruel.

" It's okay—"

" No." Miles muttered, clearly on the verge of tearing up. " It isn't."

" Gwen, I'm so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it, I...I just—I was angry at you and my emotions just—No, Gweny was right, that's no excuse. I knew how much Peter's death took a toll on you and yet I...I used that against you."

No. Please no. Gwen thought. She already knew what he was about to say, yet she couldn't do anything to stop him.

" I hurt you. And I'm sorry." Miles muttered, a tear dripping down his cheek as he held her closer to his chest.

" Maybe you're better off without a jerk like me."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could he be the one to apologize after all she's done. He shouldn't be the one saying this. She refused to allow him to feel guilt over how he reacted when she was one of those in the society that tried stopping him from saving his dad.

She can't allow him to do this, not on her watch.

" You're wrong!!" Gwen softly pulls herself away from him as she places both her hands on his face. " It was me that hurt you first! You can't blame yourself for reacting the way you did!"

" Yet when you hurt me, you were being manipulated into believing you were doing the right thing. When I did, it was to get back at you." Miles explained with teary eyes, having a face that resembled a whimpering puppy.

"How can you not resent me for that?"

" Miles, look at me." Gwen explained softly, caressing his cheek lovely as Miles did what he was told.

" I won't lie to you, what you said really did hurt. But that doesn't excuse what I did to you either. We both done something that made us hurt the other. And we might make those same mistakes again. But what matters is that we fight to overcome those problems. Together."

"I could never resent you Miles. Because you matter to me. What we have matters and I can't stand to lose that because..." Gwen pauses for a moment, gathering up the courage to finally say what she had always wanted to say to him since he was gone. " You're my best friend. "

Their foreheads meet and Miles couldn't help but be awed by such words. Gwen always had this affect on him that made him weak and vulnerable.

Maybe the others weren't kidding when they said he was a simp for her at times.

" So don't ever put yourself down like that again, okay? " Gwen said to him with a smile, her eyes filled with tears that were not out of sadness, but from happiness. " Like I told you way back at Mumbatton, your amazing. And you will always will be."

Hearing this, Miles finally is able to smile as chuckles which causes Gwen to smile too.

" Thank you. Gwen" He said softly.

They both stare at one another with heartwarming eyes as they took the time to enjoy the moment with one another.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in Miles head. If Miles learned anything, it's that there is always more than one way to make this night memorable.

" Say..." Miles muttered " Since the night is still young, do you wanna go watch a movie at your place or something?"

" Y-Yeah, sure. I don't see why we can't—wait a minute, why at my place?"

" Well, If you don't mind the door being open and being bombarded with questions by my parents, then yeah." Miles explained jokingly.

" Fair point." Gwen laughed

After a long night like this, it's safe to say she would prefer to have that conversation with his parents another day.

****

Returning to Gwen's dimension, they both had decided to watch a movie in her room. If it weren't for the fact that Miles was somewhat scared, okay terrified, of the idea of meeting her father, he would've considered the living room.

While Gwen left to change into more comfortable clothes, Miles decided in the meantime he should go search for movies on her laptop.

Being from different dimensions, he found it hard to choose a movie he knew. Especially since most of the movies here look like knockoffs compared to ones he knew. Like seriously, Searching Dave, Fire, and Cosmic conflict episode 5, the rebellion strikes back, like really?

With that said, Miles was relived to see one movie that was he recognized. One involving a pizza place that is haunted by children possessing robot animatronics.

While this was going on, Miles heard the door opening as Gwen emerges through the doorway.

" Did you find a movie yet?"

" Yeah. But I gotta say, the movies at your dimension are...are" Miles says before stopping mid sentence after seeing Gwen.

It was weird for him still. Seeing in in casual clothes. Maybe because she always looked good in them. But what caught his interest was the fact that with her clothes that she wore now that were the same as when she met his parents came his jacket.

He had almost forgotten about it at one point. That didn't mean he wasn't entirely displeased when she wore it.

It did make her look cute.

" What? Cat caught your tongue?" Gwen joked before walking over to sit next to him on her bed. " So what Movie did you pick?"

" I, uhh...chose the one with an abandoned pizzeria place that have possessed children controlling animatronics"

" Oh, that one. Never would have picked you for that kind of guy to like that stuff." Gwen laughed, his explanation of the series wasn't to far off.

" What can I say, I'm a fan myself. I just get scared easily playing the games"

" Let's hope you don't get scared watching the movie then" She remarked, she snuggles the stuffed penguin he gave her as she sat closer to him.

" I hope so."

Miles grabs her blanket before sharing it with Gwen as they proceeded to watch the movie on her laptop.

****

As the movie played, their were tons of references that he enjoyed seeing. Though there were some moments that got them laughing. For starters, the lawyer got Gwen laughing, which he found adorable.

Half way through the movie though, Miles couldn't help but notice how close she gotten. He was so focused on the movie that he barely realized that she was resting her head on his shoulder.

" This is nice..." She muttered, her voice was low which caused him to blush.

" Hehe, why wouldn't it be?" Miles wanted to slap himself for that saying that.

Gwen rolled her eyes before snuggling closer to him.

" W-Wait, Gwen—what are you—" Miles blurted out before realizing what she was doing.

She smiled as she snuggled her way into his chest, finding it comfortable there.

"Is this okay Morales?"

Miles was at a lost. Sure, he knew this was suppose to be a date for them, but he never imagined Gwen to be the kind of person who liked cuddling. Not that he was complaining, he just found it very surprisingly that's all.

" Y-Yeah. This is good. Great even."

" Cool."

A few moments towards the end, Miles had lost track of the movie. If it weren't for Gwen being this close to him, he would've payed more attention. Turning over to Gwen, he noticed how happy she looked.

Truth be told, he always admired her. From her strength, willingness and commitment. Even when the odds were stacked against her, she would push through those challenges. He had always loved that about her.

But with the recent events that happened, he knew that bravado of hers had changed.

From the trauma she experienced with her father pointing a gun at her, to Miguel manipulating her, to even the despair of almost losing everything by her mistakes, she was always determined to set things right.

Ever since he'd know her, she had always had this wall that prevented anyone from seeing how she truly felt. A plastic smile at times to hide away the pain she was feeling. While it was true she wasn't very open to people, the times she did was when you really get to see her true self.

She was someone who had always put others before her happiness. Even with Jameson, her dad(at the time), and the city hating her, she always strived to protect them along with the people she cared about.

Even with the heartache she had caused him, she had also brought him great happiness.

And with these recent events, gave him the opportunity for him to see her come out of her shell. To see all these different things from her like her laugh, her jokes, her determination.

And most importantly.

Her smile.

To see her actual happy for once without the fear of the spider society, the Spot, Miguel, the canon.

With all that out the way, she seemed at ease with everything.

Seeing her happy and laughing right now with him made him happy. And so far, that was enough for him.

" Your staring again."

Oh shit. Was I that obvious? Miles felt himself being flustered as he quickly looked back at the movie.

" S-Sorry. W-Won't happen again." Miles blurted out quickly.

Way to go Morales, are you trying to make her uncomfortable? Gosh, what if you ruin this night for her?! Think Miles! Think! What happens if—

His thoughts were interrupted when she felt her lips press against his cheek.

" Not that I mind." She muttered softly before turning back to the movie.

Miles is completely lost for words. His face starts heating up as he becomes flustered once more. It was only then did the realization hit him. From their dinner, their dance, that small kiss just now, this was all part of her game.

She was dropping the hints, all the signs that he didn't really act upon because he was scared. Maybe because he didn't want to overthink things or ruin the night for her. But things were perfectly clear to him now. She was waiting for him to make his move.

The only thing that was left was the choice to make his.

Should he though? What are the chances of not screwing this up. After all, so much as happened tonight that he didn't want to ruin it by misreading the signs. Then again, he was always the one to risk it all and take a chance.

Hesitantly, Miles moves his hand as Gwen turns to him innocently, yet deep down he knew by that smile what she was expecting. Was he sure he wanted to do this so soon, no. Did he want to take a chance like this? Probably not if it might ruin things.

But it's like his mom told him, his family doesn't run from things.

At first, he his hesitant, nervous, he moves his hand slowly to signal if this was okay for her. After hearing no protest, Miles hand is finally on her cheek as he mentally sighs. Got that one check out.

Gwen crests his hand with hers before closing her eyes to enjoy the warmth and sensation she was feeling. When she opened them again, she could see Miles leaning closer, but also signaling if what he was doing was okay.

He was always so considerate, even when the signs was obvious clear what she wanted. Yet she knew that him playing the long game was more worth the wait for what came next.

So, she decided this game had went on long enough. Slowly Closing the distance, she realized just how much she longed for this moment as she gently pressed her lips against his.

It was only a month ago did they share a similar experience, yet this was way more passionate and way more meaning. This time, there able to take their time and fully embrace one another.

No one needs space nor do they need some kind of talk. No more lies, no more secrets, no more being alone. This showed that.

Miles finds himself leaning back against her bed with Gwen still laying on top of him, their lips still intertwined with one another that had passion and love that made Miles want to scream to the rest of the world that Gwen was his and his alone.

It was only when Gwen momentarily backed away did Miles decide to ask the most obvious question that everyone was thinking.

" So...does this mean your my girlfriend?" Miles asked smugly.

" Depends if your willing to put up with me?" She retorted back.

" If it means getting more smooches, then sure, I don't mind."

Gwen giggled, he always had a way with words that made her laugh." You're such a dork, you know that."

" I do. Just like I know that your my sunflower." Miles smiled at her. " And nothing will change that. Cause you're the only Gwen Stacy for me."

Gwen felt her tears beginning to surface before she finally decided that maybe a few more kisses were in order between them.

Miles barely had enough time to react when she pressed her lips against his, her arms wrapping around his neck while pushing him back against her bed.

She is sure to make this one count. To make him feel the same goosebumps she felt that made her heart flutter with excitement. She wanted to make sure it was filled with love and passion.

After all, with all the shit he had to put up with, it's only fair he received his award.

Once again, Miles was lost for words. Yet only this time he responded back kissing her back with the same love and passion she was giving him. Slowly wrapping his arms around her waist, he was sure that tonight would be a longer night then he might have planned out.

Not that he minded. After all, her lips was like a drug he couldn't stay away from. It was made more apparent when she kept kissing him, again and again until he even forgotten what was going on anymore.

Who knows how long they were gonna keep this up, yet one thing was clear between them. The lovers barely noticed the movie they were missing nor did Miles consider the time he needed to head back home.

It was like they were living in their own little world. Or in this case, their world.

Ah yes, Love is a powerful feeling really. It can make you do all sorts of things. But in this case, it all came down to trust. And Miles knew that he was willing to trust her again and start over again. After all, they had all the time they needed.

In every universe, Gwen Stacy fell for Spider-Man. But in this case, Gwen Stacy fell for Miles Morales.

The anomaly.

The mistake.

The hero.

The legend.

He is and forever will be.

Miles Morales.

Okay, Quick update everyone, before I end this story off, I just want to add maybe one more chapter, but there is a surprise that I want to add in the end that I'm not really sure of yet. But as of right now, I appreciate all your patience and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 248 25
Miles' defeat of the Spot takes a heavy toll on his heart. Now, the Spider-Verse must work out what they can do to save the deteriorating hero of the...
44.5K 1.5K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguel๐Ÿ’€ This book will contain both...
12K 318 16
"Will we ever meet again?. . ." "I'll go through thick and thin, just to find a way back to you. . . I promise." Spider-Man Into The Spider-verse x...
42.3K 2.2K 25
## [ ๐€๐๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‹๐˜ ] - ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ... in which ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’” encounters...