Rewind The Classics 2023

Oleh WattNeverland

The Rewind The Classics 2023 is making a comeback and it's going to come alive with your words! If you're ski... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prompt
Rules
FAQs

Schedule & Prizes

31 2 1
Oleh WattNeverland

❥ The contest will run from August 15th to September 15th, 2023. Entries must be submitted no later than September 15th, 11:59 pm CEST (Central European Summer Time).

❥ The winning entries will be added to the Rewind The Classics 20223 Winners reading list of every participating profile.

❥ Authors of the winning entries will receive a shiny winner sticker for their cover, as well as bragging rights, and shout outs from the participating profiles.

❥ All participants of the contest will be awarded a participating sticker to pretty up their cover.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...