Open up your heart, It's gonn...

By Dragonflyer67111111

Now stuck in a different earth, Miles must find his way back home to save his dad from the canon event. Will... More

Chapter 1-A Way Out
Chapter 2-Alchemax
Chapter 3-A Not so Friendly Talk.
Chapter 4- A Leap to Forgiveness
Chapter 5- The Prowler
Chapter 7- Redefine Destiny
Chapter 8- Collider Madness
Chapter 9- Spider Warriors, Reunite!
Chapter 10- The Final Fight
Epilogue- Open your heart, Its gonna be Alright.
Bonus chapter- Live and Learn
Gwiles Short Chapter-Dinner with the Morales Family

Chapter 6-The Breaking Point

2.5K 32 51
By Dragonflyer67111111

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story.  Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler.

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 6- The Breaking Point.

****

A screen is shown with a screen recording of Miles and gang from the previous fight at Alchemax, their movements being shown on a wide screen with Otto and the others super villains staring in complete silence.

" What the hell are those things?" Electro asked, breaking through the tense atmosphere " They look like some kind of comic book heroes you see at comic con."

" Doesn't matter, I'll crush those little spiders and make them regret crossing paths with me" Rhino exclaimed causing Electro to roll his eyes.

" Uh-huh, sure buddy"

He ignored the harsh glare Rhino was giving him as Otto continued to work on his computer. Goblin turned toward him with a casual smile.

" How long much longer will this take Otto?" He asked him. " Those Spider-Man could be coming back any second to destroy the collider."

" It's almost complete. Just finishing up the final touches" He explained before a small bar was shown on screen that was downloading.

" So besides being a nerd, what the hell are you doing exactly?" Electro asked him, Otto simply ignored him as he walked toward a table containing face helmets. Picking one the helmets in his head, he turned toward his allies before explaining.

" If I had programmed this right, my computer should link these helmets containing the data of every super powered individual to in that battle field. Fighting powers, special abilities, all their movements will be followed with counter measures." He explained, putting on the helmet as it showed the previous fighting powers of every Spider-Man back at Alcehamx.

Taking off the helmet, he was met with a sadistic grin from goblin but a annoyed look by Electro.

" So what? Even with those toys in our dispose, we'd still be heavily outnumbered."

With that being said, he was surprised to feel a hand touch his shoulder as he eyes widen seeing the same weird and sadistic smile on Goblins face.

" Electro my friend, you shouldn't worry to much. After all, you didn't think I wouldn't have any plans on my own for the matter." Letting go of his shoulder, Goblin walked toward his glider before climbing on as he turned to meet the confused glances of Everyone's faces.

" Just where the hell are you going?" Rhino asked him, Goblin just turns to him with a smile. Before they could ask him further, Goblin used his glider to fly away.

****

If there was ever a moment where you'd be face to face with the unimaginable, this was be it. Miles G. and Gweny were faced with numerous amounts of Spider-Man as Miguel stared at them from afar, his glaring gaze accompanied by bloodshot eyes.

Beside him was a woman in a motorcycle who appeared beside him. Her glare equally that of a mom that caught their children red handed.

Gweny could only take a number of steps back, muttering in fear at what laid before her.

" I-It's them."

Even being outnumbered, it seemed that Miles G. serious expression next faltered. He turned to look at her as he repeated the same words he told her.

" Get out of here, now!" His voice calmly told her " Warm my doppelgänger and his gang of spiders."

" W-What are you gonna do?!" She asked him, she couldn't how calm he was regardless of how bad the situation was becoming.

She would soon get her answer when he stared directly into her eyes, no words were said and yet she already knew what he was planning to do.

" N-No, you can't!" She yelled, not believing what he was suggesting " There are too many of them, you're gonna get yourself killed!"

" This is no time to be persistent, go now if you value the life of your friends."

She yelled, glaring at him. " I'm not just gonna leave you here to die!"

She was meant with an equal look of frustration as he turned his head to face her, kneeling closer to her level before whispering in calm manner " Don't be stupid"

She really wanted to yell at him for his stupidity, was he really gonna let his ego and pride get the better of him. However, the next words that came out of his mouth would leave her conflicted.

" If you really want to make yourself useful, then you know what you must do, right?" He was right, she knew better that if she were to stay here, she'd probably get in the way of the fight. But if she were to tell the others about the current situation now, then maybe they might have a chance of coming out of this alive. She knew this. He knew this. It was there only shot and they knew it.

Closing her eyes and Gritting her teeth, she turned to him one last time as she showed a hint of concern " You better not make me regret leaving you like this then!"

Even with how tense the situation had become, she never imagine hearing a slight chuckle through his distorted voice " Hmph. You dare doubt me? The Prowler?"

Staring into his holographic eyes one last time, his distorted voice echoed his next words.

" Fine. You have my word. Gwen Stacy"

Not wasting another second, he leaps out the broken window leaving Gweny alone in the apartment. Although she knew what she needed to do, she couldn't help but worry for him even if they barely knew one another. Looking at the hole he jumped out of earlier, she grimaces as muttered a few words before she running off back to the others.

" You better ."

****

( Spider-Man 2099 x Prowler theme| Epic mashup) ( Spider-Man: across the spider verse) ( Thumbnail by brain dome.) ( @Matsmusic and Carameii)

Swinging through the city, the citizens of Brooklyn watched as Miguel and his group made their way closer toward the apartment building. Hoping to one building to another, Miguel eyes stood before toward the building ahead of from him as his team joined him by his side. Across him was no other then Miles G. who stood on the edge of the building, his holographic eyes reflecting the anger expression of Miguel's face. No words were said between both sides, the winds gushing past them making the only sound possible heard between them.

" There's no where to run anymore kid!" He shouted, the anger still present in his voice. " Stand down, Now!"

Even with the multiple spiders behind him, Miles G. was not intimidated in the slightest as tighten his fist. Watching the scene unfold inside from his helmet, he scoffed seeing the hateful gaze some of them were giving him.

" I don't take orders from you" He distorted voice muttered earning a more nasty glare from the future Spider-Man. " Besides, I like doing my own thing"

Now at a standoff,  Miguel gives Jess one look, her expression giving away her response as he turned back to the boy in front of him.

" So be it kid"

With his arms crossed, he lifted both index fingers which gave the other Spider-Man the signal. One by one, each of Miguel's league of spider-man flicked their wrists before swinging their way closer to Miles G. Reacting quickly, he spiraled downward toward the ground, the glass walls of the building reflecting his purple colors as the others followed in pursuit. Reaching toward ground level, his boots glowed a purple light before igniting as he flew forward through the city.

Following in pursuit, many of them began firing spider webs from all directions but the speed and agility in suit had provided him along with the training with uncle Arron helped him navigate through the upcoming assault. Two Spider-Man swing beside him as they both fired a string of web toward him as he swung his boy as the webs narrowly missed his body. Unfortunately for the two Spiderman, their webs had connected against their face cashing them to go blind as they fell downward on the ground.

Lifting up his arm close to him, he spoke through his communicator as he dodge an upcoming bear tackle from the Spiderman upfront.

" Uncle Arron, this is a code red. I could use some back up over here!"

Turning his head slightly, his holographic eyes widen as he saw one of them throwing a lady on a motorcycle with their webs. Using her strength, Jess jumped off the motorcycle before grabbing it with both hands as she tried swinging him with it. Reacting quickly, he turned to catch the motorcycle strike with both gauntlets as they struggled against one another in mid air.

Using his free arm, he prepared to land a blow on her only to stop midway once he examined her full appearance.

"A-Are you pregnant?!"

Jess raises her eyebrow as she looks at him " That's your main concern right now?"

" I think that would be anyone's concern seeing how this is child endangerment"

Tired of this conversation, Jess tried to use her strength to pull him downward, his jet boots being the only thing keeping that at bay. Knowing he'll be at a disadvantage, he used whatever strength he had to push her back before using his jet boots to send her back against the ground, forcing the other spiders to catch her.

Even with that, there were still many of them on his trail behind him. Especially Miguel who ran quicker then any of them, hopping from building to building.

" Don't you ever stop running!"

Miles G. just looks at him with utter disgust at his comment, retorting " Don't you ever stop ruining other peoples lives?"

Snarling, Miguel leaps into the air before tackling him into a building, breaking the debris in the process. Slamming him into the floor, Miguel tried slamming his fist down on him only for him to dodge the upcoming strike which connected against the concrete floor causing a small crack. Miles G. mere kicked Miguel off of him before standing to his feet before Miguel continued his assault.

Using his claws, Miguel swung his claws multiple times, his aggressive style helping him speed him his assault. Blocking his strikes, Miles G. used his small body and experience training to keep up with him, his speed matching with the future Spider-Man in front of him.

To even out the plain field, Miles G. attempted to land a few blows, using the small opening after each strike that Miguel unleashed at him. Even without spider senses, Miguel seemed to narrowly dodge whatever strikes that he could give him.

If this fight drew any longer, Miles G. Knew he would be at a disadvantage. Dodging another claw strike, he leaped into the air before trying to slam his foot on Miguel. The future Spider-Man dodge the attack as he tried retailing slamming both his fist down on him with full force.

Unfortunately for him, this worked in Miles G. favor as he activated his jet boots to push himself against the future Spider-Man, slamming him against the wall. Reacting quickly, Miles G. Charged at him, trying to slam his foot against him forcing Miguel to dodge the attack, leaving a crack in the wall in the process.

Miguel then headbutt's him before kicking his gut sending him tumbling back groaning in pain. Using that wisely, Miguel flicked his wrist before shooting out web which forced Miles G. In a bear hug.

Still recovering from the kick he received earlier, Miles G. used his right hand to grab the web before looking at him.

" You guys seemed to love swinging around with these webs, let's change that"

With a press of a button, purple electricity made its way through the web causing Miguel to be electrocuted in the process as he screamed in pain. This caused Miguel to lessen his grip on him which freed his hands from the web trapping him a bear hug. Using the few seconds he had, Miles G. grabs the web tightly before pulling Miguel toward him as he jumped in the air and spin kicking him sending crashing out the building.

Catching his breathe, Miles G. panted as he looked through the new opening he created in the building.

" I could see why my doppelgänger had so much trouble with him, his strikes are heavy."

Taking one good look outside, he heard the sound of webs being fired as reinforcements started making their way toward him.

" You gotta be shitting me" He groaned

As many of them started pouring in the building, Miles G. had already made a run for it as he ran to the opposite side of the building before breaking through the glass wall in front of him and flying away with many Spider-Man following in suit.

****

Waking up from her sleep, Gwen opens the door where she is meet with the rest of the team who stayed comfortably in the living room.

" Morning Gwen!!" Pav exclaimed, waving his head excitedly while Hobi simply saluted her.

" You guys are up early" She yawns as she stretches her arms, oblivious to the smug looks some of them were giving her.

" Seems like you had a good sleep" Margo smirked alongside Peni.

Ignoring their looks, Gwen takes a glance around only to see two certain individuals missing from the group

" Has anyone seen Miles and my doppelgänger?" She asks, the whole team responds with no's, their heads shaking as they did.

Although for one of them, it seemed that they were shaking in place. Ever since Miles had told him to watch the others, he had expected him to return back to them with Gwen's counterpart. But seeing how everyone else had already waken up, it was only a matter a time before they found out they were missing.

" Whats up with you?" Noir asked, noticing the nerves look on Ham's face.

" O-Oh, I'm fine. It must've been the hotdog I ate last night acting up" Ham responds, fixing his posture cartoonishly as he tries to keep his composure.

Noir and Peter B. looked at him weirdly before turning back at Gwen.

" I'm sure he's just clearing his head, he's gotta lot of things going through his mind right now. He'll be out in no time" Peter B. reassured everyone before cuddling mayday in his arms.

This caused Ham to shake while he lifting his tea cup." What Peter said!"

Crossing his fingers on his other arm, Ham hoped that wherever he was that he'd be back soon. Unfortunately for him, it seemed that things would take a different turn once they heard the door bursting open.

All eyes turned to see Gweny who was panting heavily, holding the side of the handle to help herself up. She had looked like she had ran a marathon coming here. But what alarmed everyone was the state of panic she was in.

Closing the door behind her, Gwen and Peter B. rushed there way toward to help calm her down.

" THERE HERE! I don't know how but they're here!"

" Woah, easy there. What's wrong?" Gwen asked, her counterpart seemingly stressed as she tried to answer them. " Whose they?"

" White Garfield! He's here with the other Spider-Man! Their going after Miles in this dimension who I only found out that he's the Prowler!!" She explained in a panic, the others stood in silence as they processed everything she told them.

Miguel was here? How was that possible? And how and why was Miles in this dimension the prowler?
So many questions had begun rushing through their minds. However, they knew that as of right now, Miguel was there biggest concern.

If he was here, then they needed to protect Miles and let him in on the situation. Peter B. gave one glance to Gwen before nodding at one another, both coming to an understanding at what was at stake here.

Turning toward the others, Peter B.'s tone shifted into that of a serious one as he spoke " Someone wake up Miles, fill him in on what's happening."

Before anyone could volunteer to follow that order, an awkward laugh illuminates through the tense atmosphere. All eyes suddenly turn back to Ham who was already shaking in fear at that point.

" Y-Yeah, about that" He finally decided to chip in, there wasn't any point to keep this from them anymore. Sorry Miles.

" What are you talking about? Shouldn't he be here with you guys?!" Gweny asked him.

It didn't help how tense everyone's was when he was the center of attention. Laughing awkwardly, he knew he was in just as much trouble as Miles once he told them the truth. Tired of feeling the pressure being built, Ham decided to comedically jump in the air before shouting out the truth.

" HE WENT OUT LOOKING FOR YOU AFTER I TOLD HIM I SAW YOU SNEAKING OUT LAST NIGHT!!"

Sitting back on the couch, Ham wipes the sweat on his forehead as he finally sighs " Woah, what a load off!"

His brief sign of relief had changed once he saw the shocked and horrified expressions on everyone's faces. " My bad."

Reacting quickly, everyone scrambled to get things ready as Gwen turned to her counterpart as she asked her " Do you know where he might be?"

Recalling how the Miles she knew had met the one in her dimension way before they even met, her best guest was the same place that she was lured to moments earlier. " Yeah. Yeah I think I might know"

Putting on her mask, Gwen reassured her " That's better then nothing. Come on everyone, we don't have a second to lose!"

As the others dashed out the door, Gweny was stopped when she felt something grab her hand. Turning her head, she was surprised to see that Margo had grabbed her hand.

Before she could speak, she felt Margo's other arm on her other hand before Gweny felt an unnoticeable
object in her hand. Opening her hand, she was surprised to what she had given her.

" It's a taser gun designed to bypass the spider senses of other Spider-Man. It'll allow you to defend yourself in case you decide to join in on the fight" Margo quickly explained.

Gweny was taken back, never in her life did she expect to hold a fire arm. "B-But I've never used a fire arm before!"

Even with those words, Margo had simply ignored her as she rushed out the door before yelling to her " Don't worry, the best way to learn is through intense life threatening situations!"

Gweny sighs in defeat before running after them " What is it with the people I meet in my life!"

****

Zooming past one of the buildings, Miles G. looks back to see the many Spider-Man that we're still chasing him. Try as he may, he couldn't keep running for long.

Conserving the energy he had, he leaped on one of the rooftops before making a run for it as the other spiders followed in suit. Turning his head slightly, his holographic eyes widen seeing Miguel reappearing once more as he leaps into the air before trying to slam both hands on him.

Reacting quickly, Miles G. leaps into the air toward another building as Miguel smashes through where he once stood. The future Spider-Man glared before taking a huge leap as Miles G. barely had enough time to react as Miguel used both hands to smack him downward. Miles G. was sent crashing against Coca Cola brand sign before breaking through an unfinished apartment building that was still in construction, landing on the concrete floor.

" The anomaly is down. I repeat. The anomaly is down" Miguel explained through his comms before landing on a small building. Lyla then suddenly appears next to his shoulder as he asks her " Is it ready?"

Snapping her fingers, his right arm suit suddenly reveals an arm canon. " Yup, with one shot of your arm canon, it should sent him back to HQ with an upgrade cage you requested. He won't be able to break free this time"

Miguel nods " Thank you Lyla, your help is very much appreciated."

" Relax big guy, it's what I was program to do. No need to get all sentimental on me" She joked before fading away leaving Miguel standing there with the other Spider-Man behind him.

" Leave him to me" He told them, the other spider simply nodded as Miguel leaped into the cracked hole where he had sent him crashing into.

Struggling to get on his feet, Miles G. glared at the white and red striped Spider-Man that approached him. Miguel approached the injured vigilante before grabbing his upper body and slamming him against the wall, his other hand aiming the arm canon at his face.

" Last chance kid, stand down or else!"

" Or else what?" Miles G. responded, his distorted voice sounding unimpressed by his threat.

Miguel snarled, charging up his arm canon which glowed a white light as he faced it at him closely " Don't say I didn't warn you."

*Smack*

Miguel is startled after feeling some sort of pain coming from his right cheek, almost as if someone had punched him. Turning his head slightly, he felt another impact the other side of his cheek with such force that he let go of the grip he had on Miles G. Stumbling back, Miguel tried looking around to see what was hitting him only to receive an uppercut in the jaw.

" What the hell?!" Miguel shouted, confused on what was going on.

It was only then when two webs went past him did something appear out of thin air. Miles G. along with Miguel shared the same shock expression to who it was.

Suddenly appearing from thin air was a Spider-Man with a black and red suit. Miguel and Miles G. knew right away who this was.

" M-Miles?" Miguel muttered, the black and red shit Spider-Man waisted no time punching Miguel the same way he struck Olivia Octavius a year earlier. The impact causing Miguel to fly out the building and into a wall.

Recovering from his choke hold, Miles G. Is shocked when he sees his doppelgänger slowly turn to him. Even with the mask on, the squint in his spider like eyes gave away his angry mood.

Amongst the tense moment between the two, Miles was the first to speak, his voice giving away his distain " Where's Gwen?"

Helping himself up to his feet, Miles G. shares the equal glare he was giving him, his distorted voice replied.

" Back with your spider gang. I assume she's probably told them about what's going on." He explained, using his right hand to wipe the dust off his suit.

" Looks like I got here at the nick of time then." Miles's tried lightening the mood.

His attempts were soon followed by his spider sense going off as Miles G. suit also picked up the same thing. Both turned toward the crack hole as a battle cry was heard outside. From the distance, Miguel had emerged from the rubble, his eyes blood shot red, infuriated at what had just occurred. Aside him were the other Spider-Man who came to his aid along with Jess who had recovered from Miles G. stunt from earlier.

With one glance, Miles looked at his doppelgänger, his voice only muttering softly " Something tells me you could use a hand."

" I don't need your help."

" Then I need yours" Miles explained, his doppelgänger holographic eyes squinting just slightly before turning back to the enrage Spider-Man ahead of them. " I brought them here, remember. The least I could do is help you."

Miles G. gritted his teeth, although he still wasn't fully on board with whatever his doppelgänger intentions, he knew he couldn't keep them at bay much longer.

With a heavy sigh, Miles G. turns to look at his doppelgänger " There's not much Spider-Man on his side . With the help of your team and Uncle Arron, we should be able to push them back."

" Wait...Uncle Arron is coming?!"

" My Uncle Arron." He explained with a sour tone " For now, we need to buy as much time as possible until they arrive."

Miles chucked " Heh, never though I'd be teaming up with someone like you. Guess the multiverse is just filled with surprises."

" Trust me, I would've chosen anyone else if I could" Miles G. along with Miles position themselves into there fighting stance as Miguel states them down.

Shaking his head, he groans in frustration seeing how he went after the wrong Miles all along. But seeing how stood beside one another, it was clear as day that they had formed some sort of alliance

Gritted his teeth, Miguel glared at both of them" I should've known. It doesn't matter now, by the looks of it, he choose his side. Which means I got two anomalies that need to be locked up."

Miguel then fires his spider webs which headed toward them with such speed which forced them to leap in opposite direction. Jumping inside, Miguel catches an incoming punch from Miles before using his other arm to slam him down on the ground, using his knee to pin his arm before aiming the arm canon to his face. Before he fire directly at him, Miles G. uses his jet boots to leap toward him before kicking him in the face before doing a small back flip toward the ground. Irritated, Miguel comes back swinging his fist as Miles G. is forced to cross block the strike which results in him being crashing through one of the walls.

Reacting quickly, Miles gets back to his feet before landing two strikes on Miguel's face before the future Spiderman starts blocking the rest of his strikes. Catching another strike, Miguel uses his fist to strike Miles chest sending back tumbling back. Miles was now on the defense as Miguel tried landing a few hits on him, his spider sense giving him the advantage to avoid a few of them.

Miles then grabs one of Miguel's hands before grabbing the other, forcing both of them into a standoff. In the matter of second, He felt himself being overpowered as Miguel used every single once of his strength to overpower the young Spider-Man.

Before he felt himself being crushed, the force of Miguel strength had stopped as the future Spider-Man was lifted into the air by a set of arms. Miles G. had emerged once more as he used his robotic gloves and strength to throw him across the room.

Using the little time he had, Miles G. fired a small orb toward Miguel before exploding on impact, causing the debris from the unfinished apartment complex to fall directly on him. Shocked, Miles turned to his doppelganger who just stared back at him.

" What?"

Miles simply shakes his head, there's no telling how angry Miguel must be now after they had just dropped a building on him. Even with that thought, he had no more time to dwell any further as his spider senses went off. Turning his head, both him and his doppelgänger saw three Spider-Man leaping from the building they stood toward them.

Getting into their fighting stance, Miles prepared for another round only for a purple beam to fly past him. In a flash, the three Spider-Man that leap toward them were suddenly pushed back by a beam of energy. Taken back, both Miles turned back to see a much taller Prowler who entered the scene.

" Uncle Arron!" Miles exclaimed, Arron turns to him before giving a look at Miles G. that demanded answers.

" What happened to capturing him?" He questioned him.

" Plans changed. Looks like my doppelgänger was telling the truth."

Hearing a loud roar, the three of them turned to see the bottom floor as Miguel picks himself up from the rubble. Miles turned to his doppelgänger along with his uncle. " Let me take care of Miguel, you guys can take care of the other Spiderman until my friends arrive."

" How can we tell which one apart?" Arron asked him, Miles just shrugged.

" If they aren't trying to kill you, they're with me!" Miles explained before jumping down toward Miguel, leaving both of to defend the incoming Spiderman that now entered the room.

" That idiot..." Miles G. muttered before he and his uncle stared down the Spider-Man approaching them.

****

" Should we send in more reinforcements?" One of the Spider-Man watched from afar, talking with another Spider-Man who shook his head.

" Miguel had gave us strict orders to Marian our position. Besides, you saw what happened last time when we all tried rushing in to help"

" That's pretty embarrassing if you think about it"

The other Spider-Man were taken back by the sudden voice appearing before their spider senses went off. Before they could even react, they felt their heads being smashed together before falling toward the floor unconscious.

The other Spider-Man that watched the scene unfold we're surprised to see it was no other than Spider Ham who entered the scene. Jess on the other hand glared at the spider pig who waved at her innocently.

" Heya fellas, hope I didn't crash the party" Two Spider-Man leaped toward the air before preparing to land a blow to the animated pig.

Before they could do so, they felt themselves being pulled down toward the floor. Emerging from the other side of the building were Hobi and Pav who slammed down on the ground using their spider webs.

Ham smile turned into a smug look " Sorry, my mistake. What I meant to say was..." Two more figures stood beside Ham as Noir and Peni stood defensively beside him. " Hope we didn't crash the party"

The other Spider-Man glared at the gang before a sound was heard which activated their spider sense. Jess and the group looked up to see Margo who summoned an avatar like gun before shooting small grenades launchers toward them.

Jess and the group dodged the upcoming attack which exploded the top of the building. Down below, the civilians watched in horror as debris flew everywhere. Luckily, Gwen and Peter B. came swooping in to save as many people from the crossfire.

Doing the best they could, Gwen and Peter B. drop the remaining civilians they saved before turning their attention back at the fight. Looking up toward the half remaining building, they saw a large open hole which exploded, sending a bunch of Spider-Man flying across the city.

The duo of Miles G. and his uncle improved the odds of the battle inside, using their suits incredible speed to counter the spider senses. When one tried swinging an object toward Miles G., Arron would block the attack before grabbing their web and swinging them across the room, knocking down a few Spider-Man in the process.

Miles G. on the other hand was hand to hand with two Spider-Man, using his superior speed and size to maneuver through their strikes before blowing them away with the force of his jet boots.

With each of the different fights that were happening  in the different areas, Gwen and Peter B. spider senses went off as they turned to see Jess descending down on her motorcycle.

Seeing both of her former colleagues, to say she wasn't disappointed was an understatement.

" Seems like Miguel was right to have second thoughts about you two." Jess told them, seemingly unfazed by the glares Gwen and Peter B. we're giving her.

Tightening her fist, Gwen prepared to launch herself only for Peter B to place his hand on her shoulder to stop her. Turning her head over to him, she could see the serious expression on his face as he told her.

" I'll handle Jess, go help Miles" Peter B. told her, Gwen was about to protest when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Her spider senses were tingling like crazy as she had only felt someone like this when she was around Miles.

Although she couldn't describe it with words, she knew that it must've been something to do with Miles. Not wanting to waste another second, Gwen nods her head before running toward the broken building as Peter turns to Jess with a sly look.

" Y'know, when I first met you, a part of me couldn't take you seriously seeing how you dive into battle with your baby still in your tummy" Peter B. joked, Jess raises an eyebrow as her eyes dart toward Mayday who smiled innocently at her.

" You're one to talk" Jess told him.

Peter B. laughed before shrugging " Fair point"

" Something tells me you're not here to fight me, aren't you?"

" Well, considering how we have literal children with us, I don't think we'd be setting a good example." Jess crossed her arm before she slowly left her motorcycle before walking toward him.

" This better be good"

Peter B. looks at her before sighing " You know better than anyone else what happened with Miguel. His canon event. We were both there while it happened."

" Your point is?"

" Well, over the months since that incident, I decided to look into the canon events which apparently he's been so obsessed with. I gave it some thought and I think I might know what actually caused his universe to collapse on itself"

Jess eyes wide hearing what he was saying " What are you suggesting?"

" Jess...what if what we experienced that day wasn't a canon event. What if...there was something else at play that day."

****

Miles cross blocks Miguel's fist before leaping back from another strike. Keeping his distance, Miles uses his web slinger to grab a hold of a huge chuck of leftover debris before swinging it toward Miguel who punched through it before dashing toward him. Miguel tried swinging his claws at Miles who quickly dodged his assault before being smacked across the face toward a wall.

Miles spider sense reacted giving him the time to dodge a fist that went through the wall. Although safe from the initial strike, Miles felt himself being pinned against the wall, the same way he was pinned during the chase by Miguel. Activating his claws once more, Miguel tightens the grip on Miles as they both exchange the same and equal glare they gave each other awhile back.

" No more games Morales, I gave you a warning and yet you continue to ignore me. Whatever happens next is on you!"

Miles glared despite feeling his face being crushed by his hand " You seem worked up on someone that was never suppose to be Spider-Man!"

" I stand by what said. And you seem to be proving my point when you and your friends are trying to hard to destroy everything that I've protected!" Miguel snarled pushing Miles harder against the wall as young Spider-Man groaned in pain.

" Last warning kid, don't let me cross that line."

Miles serious and determined look didn't falter in the slightest. " I'd rather die then give in to you and your canon bullshit!"

Frustrated, Miguel prepares to land a serious blow on Miles as the young Spider-Man closes his eyes, expecting the impact. Before he could feel the hard impact of Miguel's fist, a noise was heard through his ears as he opened his eyes slightly to see a kick being delivered to Miguel's face.

Fully opening his eyes, Miles was surprised to see it was no then Gwen who saved him as Miguel was sent back by the force of her kick. Free from Miguel's grip, Miles takes a moment to collect himself as he felt a pair of hands touch his face.

Those same set of hands removed his mask as Miles lip could be seen bleeding slightly from his right side near his cheek. Removing her mask, Gwen quickly examines the wound of his face as Miles could do nothing but stare at her ocean blue eyes which were filled with concern.

" Are you okay? Did he hurt you?!" Gwen asked in a panic, her voice sounded stressed as it is. Taken back by her concern, Miles could only respond hesitantly.

" Y-Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks for the save." Miles told her seemingly lost in her eyes. He was so blinded that he hadn't even notice the panic expression on her face as she yelled at him.

" Why did you sneak off like that by yourself!? Do you know what could've happened to you! You've could've been killed!"

Snapping back to reality, Miles knew that she was probably scared after learning he had sneaked out to find Gweny all by himself in the middle of the night. But regardless of how things turned out, it didn't really matter to the situation at hand now.

Miles chuckled before speaking to her softly " There's a first time for everything, remember?"

His words from before hand momentarily calmed Gwen down as she looked down toward the floor, she could feel her tears forming from the state of panic she was in earlier.

" Please don't ever do that again. I promised myself to be by your side to fight this battle with you. I don't want to break that promise. I don't want to lose you again" She whimpered, finally letting herself be vulnerable around him.

Taken back her look, Miles knew that out of everyone that was with him now, Gwen wanted to fix all the mistakes she made with him in the last few hours. But he also knew that even with everything she's done in the past, all the wrongs she's committed, it was all to protect him.

Not wasting another second, Miles leans closer to her as he spoke softly to her " You won't. Like i told you back at Mumbattan. A promise is a promise, right?"

Miles gave her a soft smile as Gwen wiped the tears from her eyelids as she smiled back at him. " Yeah..."

Although Miles would've preferred for the moment to stay like this, his spider senses forced him to turn toward his left as Gwen did the same. A loud foot stomped was heard echoing the room as both Miles and Gwen got back to their feet.

Their faces turn to see the now enrage Miguel O'Hara whose eyes seemed livid over the presence of Gwen. " I knew you were a liability! To think Jess had so much faith in you. A kid whose letting her own feelings get in the way of the greater good!"

" You don't get to decide things for me anymore! I'm finally following my gut. And it's telling me to fight for my best friend who showed me that anything is possible." Gwen told him, there was not a single word that she spoke that made herself unsure about what she felt now.

Miles watched in awe as she stood in front of him, her arms stretching in a means in defending him from Miguel. " And on my life, I'm gonna be damn sure to keep him safe from people like you!"

Unfazed by her words, Miguel angry tone changes into something that is cold and empty " You can't protect him forever Gwen. You're only end up sacrificing everything for nothing. In the end...you'll be all alone."

Gwen glared at him, the angry seemingly rising within her as she wanted nothing more then to make him pay for what he had done to them. Before she could say anything, she felt a hand being placed on her shoulder as her soften once she saw that it was Miles.

" She's not alone" Miles chipped in as he looked at her " Not anymore. We stick together, no matter what."

Her angry substitute as she could only express the same soft smile Miles gave, placing her own hand over his before soon letting go as they both turned their attention back at Miguel. Putting in their masks, Gwen and Miles gave each other one last nod before getting their fighting stances.

Groaning in frustration, Miguel pinches the top of his nose before quietly muttering " These lovebirds are really gonna be the death of me."

Miguel then activated his claws once more before Miles and Gwen charged at him. Both seemingly working just as well as the Prowler duo upstairs. Their attacks coordinated with one another, seemingly catching Miguel off guard.

Whenever Miguel attempted to strike at one of them, the other would use that time to strike him harder then before. Dodging another strike from Miguel, Gwen grabbed Miles hand before swinging him toward the future Spider-Man as Miles kicked him in the face. As soon as Miles landed, he would use his free hand to grab a large object with his spiderweb before throwing at Miguel.

Reacting quickly, Miguel caught the heavy object with both hands only for Gwen to use that time to strike him as she used both hands to shoot out spiderwebs on the ground before pulling herself forward as she broke through the object with her foot which made contact on Miguel's face. Growing more irritated, Miguel fired both his spiderwebs toward the two.

Miles and Gwen both caught one of webs before pulling him at the same time sending h forward toward them. Miguel was met with two sucker punches to the face as stumbled on the floor, using his claws to dig on the concrete floor to stop himself.

Miles and Gwen have a little fist pump to each other before getting into their fighting stances once more.

" Seems like your white suit was all just for show." Miles joked, causing Miguel angry to increase even more.

" I'd just have had enough of you two!" Miguel yelled angrily.

" So have we." Gwen muttered before Miguel had charged at them once more, his movements now seemingly becoming more aggrieved then before.

****

Hearing all the commotion around her, Gweny hides behind one of light poles, clenching the weapon Margo had given her earlier in her hands. Peaking her head out, she saw a few Spider-Man that were knocked out earlier seemingly stand back to their feet.

Peaking her head back, Gweny looks at the fire arm she was given before breathing heavily.

" Okay Gwen, this shouldn't be any different from playing a video game, right? You've played plenty of times with Ganke on call of duty and Fornite. Although you wasn't exactly good at those games but—you know what, I'm just stop talking to myself"

Raising her head with the fire arm, she failed to stop herself from shaking as she aim it toward the unsuspecting Spider-Man. Gweny fingers tangle on the trigger as she prepare to-

Meow~

" GAHHH!!!!" Gweny immediately freaks out as she pulls the trigger multiple times, closing her eyes as she fired so many shots as the Spider-Man narrowly dodge her assault or stunned by it. By the time she opens her yea, she could see a few Spider-Man laying on the ground while the rest had vanished, assumingely fleeing away from her.

Turning her head frantically, she could see that it was no other than a black car that startled her as it ran off, leaving Gweny embarrassed.

" Okay...not one of my proudest moments" Gweny spoke to herself, turning her head upward, she could see the battle two battles unfolding, one inside the hole in the half finished building that illuminated a purple light while the other hand seemingly being a Spider-Man civil war.

Before she could decided on which one she needed to assist, the sound of things breaking was heard at the bottom level of the half finished building. Gulping, Gweny begins to approach slowly toward the noise, disappearing into the building below.

****

Back with the Spider-Gang, Noir dodges and weaves two incoming strikes from two Spider-Man attacking him before grabbing his hat and shoving it toward one of their faces. The other Spider-Man tried swinging at Noir but grabbed the blinded Spider-Man as a shield causing that Spider-Man to flinch on the fists impact.

" Is that the best you got? Talk about an elite Spider-Man society!" Using that distraction, Noir web the other Spider-Man's face before grabbing his hat from the other one before pulling the web, causing them to crash into one another.

Pav and Hobi surrounded by Spider-Man as they maneuvered around each other, dodging the many spider webs shot at them as Pav grabbed Hobi's hand before swinging him around. Taking out his guitar, Hobi smacked any Spider-Man he came across while being spun by Pav.

" Take that 'ou canon loving bollocks!" Hobi exclaimed, clearly enjoying giving the loyalist Spider-Man a run for their money.

While this was going on, Peni was face with a barrage of spiderweb being thrown at her. With a press of a button, she breaks free from the webs that held her down before she is met with two Spider-Man holding her down with ok both arms. Stuck between then, Peni uses her suit to pull the two webs together which caused them to crash against one another.

One Spider-Man tried catching her off guard when she wasn't looking but was stopped when they were comically slammed by a cartoon hammer. Ham dodge an incoming attack by the other spiders as he dodge past a few of their attacks cartoonishly befote being picked up my Margo after one Spider-Man tried body-slamming him.

Opening his eyes, Ham looked at Margo who dropped him on the ground " Thanks Avatar lady."

Rolling her eyes, Margo simply smirked at the cartoon pig " No problem spider Pig."

"HEY!"

Before they could continue their conversation further, their spider senses suddenly went off as they dodged a huge object that would've crushed them. Joining back with the gang, they all turned to see another wave of Spider-Man heading their way.

****

Gwen cross-blocked one of Miguel's strikes as she was sent crashing against a wall.  Their fight had drawn to long for both Gwen and Miles as Miguel had the slight edge in skill and combat experience, regardless if they had super enhance spider senses.

" Gwen!" Miles yelled out in concern. He was quickly met with strike in the stomach before being smacked across the face. Miguel tried landing a few more blows but Miles quickly regained his composure as he dodge the next set of strikes.

" Curse that little spider senses of yours!" Miguel said, attempting to land a blow on the young Spider-Man.

" Why you hating on my side of the club, you can't even get in!" Miles joked as he continued to dodge his strikes effortlessly.

Feeling his anger built up, Miguel grabbed him before letting out an animalistic cry as he threw him toward the still recovering Gwen. Crashing against one another, both her and Miles fell on the floor, their injuries now catching up to them as they struggled to get to their feet.

Before they could react, Miguel grabbed both of them by their suits before lifting them up in the air.

" WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?!!" Miguel yelled at them. " DON'T YOU BOTH KNOW WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE!!!"

" Kinda hard when all you do is act like a man baby throwing a tantrum!" Miles managed to say, enraging the future Spider-Man even further.

Before he could even do anything else, a sharp pain of electricity shocked through his body as he let go of both of them. Gwen struggled to catch her breathe as Miles came to her aid. Miguel turned his head menacingly as he was met with a familiar figure. One that looked exactly like the girl who started this whole mess in the first place.

Removing their mask to catch her breathe, Gwen and Miles eyes drifted to figure helped them, their eyes widening in horror after seeing who it was.

" Back away from my friends you Latino DILF!!" Gweny yelled, pointing the gun at Miguel who glared at her.

A part of him was shocked to say the least, especially seeing how most Gwen Stacy's had a unfortunate fate. Seeing another Gwen that was still alive other than spider variant was definitely something he didn't expect.

Even with that new revelation, his anger seemed to be clouding his judgement at the moment. Turning his head to Miles, he snarled seemingly confused on what was happening.

" Just Who the hell do you think you are? Getting a variant of a dead man to help you on your quest to destroy the multiverse, are you kidding me!" Miguel scolded the two Spider-Man.

Gweny was confused, what the hell did he mean by that remark. It was made even worse when she saw the horrified faces of both her counterpart and Miles.

" NOO!-" Miles tried stopping him but was met with the same energy barrier that surrounded him back at HQ. Both Gwen and Miles tried breaking free from the cage, Miles even attempting the same stunt he pulled to break the barrier like before.

However, his electric powers seemed to have no effect this time, leaving Miles to aid Gwen in punching their way out.

While this was happening, Miguel approached Gweny who slowly started backing away seeing the death glare he was giving her.

" Dead man? The hell you talking about?!"

As he approached her, Miguel decided to let her in on a little secret that would ensure she would not get herself involved in their business " You really don't know? I thought the anomaly and the liability would've told you by now."

" Miguel Don't!" Gwen yelled inside the portal, punching the barrier alongside Miles as they tried to break free.

Miguel didn't listen to her though. He continued " It's all coming together for you, isn't it? The spider that bit Miles originally came from this dimension. But if that never happened, you wouldn't be here now."

" Huh?" Gweny responded, confused on what he was talking about.

Miguel ignored her confused expression as he continued " You're whole purpose was to be love interest to Spider-Man. A stepping stone in their development in becoming a better Spider-Man. The perfect dream girl whose life is supposed to be cut short for a Spider-Man's canon event."

" W-What are you talking about?"

Gweny stopped her in her tracks as Miguel stood above her, his glaze staring into her ocean blue eyes " You and your variants are destined to die for a greater cause. The only reason you're still alive now is because Miles took away this dimension's spider. Just like Miles, you too are an anomaly"

" N-No. That's not true. It can't be!" Gweny raised her voice, not believing a single word that Miguel was saying " You're lying! You have to be!"

" Maybe you should go ask your so called "friends" then."

Gweny turned toward her friends who stared back at her.

" He's lying right? He's doing this to just get inside my head! To catch me off guard!" Gweny pleaded, her eyes filled with hope that what he was telling her wasn't true.

That hope didn't get far. Not when she saw there faces now.

" Right?" Gweny asked, her voice so low that Miles and Gwen could barely register what she asked.

" Other me?"Gweny saw her spider counterpart turn away from her gaze, unable to look at her. " Miles?" He was completely frozen in place, the guilt and despair mixing into one look that told her everything.

It felt like things had come full circle on him. Ironic that he was so upset with Gwen and Peter yet he did the exact same thing they did. He had hurt her by keeping something from her because of his own guilt and trust issues. All of this was his doing. And nothing could changed that.

It haunted him seeing her look of despair, the same look he had given Peter and Gwen now projected on her face. Only this time, he was the one that was lost for words, lost in his own guilt on what he kept from her.

With a heavy breathe, Miles hesitated " I...I only wanted to protect you from the truth."

And just like that, Gweny's world came crashing down on her. It felt like she was hit with a train, her own heart feeling like it was torn to pieces by the truth. Prowlers Miles was right, the last and final secret that Miles had kept from her was no presented in front of her.

Slowly. Things started to make sense.

Miles' refusal at first to let her tag along to Alchemax, the look her counterpart and the other spiders gave her when they first met, it was all becoming clear to her.

She was meant do die loving Spider-Man. But because of Miles, she broke the story. She became an anomaly. A part of her was grateful. But another part felt betrayed that neither her counterpart or Miles didn't bother to tell her this information.

" Oh my god..." Gweny muttered, her whole existence's purpose being told had left her. " Is that my whole purpose in all this? I'm just some superhero girlfriend that's meant to die?"

Miles tries to reach out to her, ironically the same way Gwen had tried when he first learned who he was. " It doesn't have to be that way!"

" How do you know that Miles?!! Last time I checked, you're story was never set in stone for you!!"

" Heed this warning" Miguel tells her her, his anger subduing just slightly as Gweny looks at him. " If you continue to align yourself with them, there's no doubt that your death will come to freshen."

Gweny is silent. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Did anything really matter anymore? After all, she's nothing more then a stepping stone in the wide scheme of things. Before she could even do anything, she felt something zoom past her as Miguel reacts quickly enough to catch a punch from the figure that attacked him.

It was Prowler Miles.

The force of the punch along with the speed in which he was traveling pushed both them crashing into another section of the building before they were scrambling outside. Their fight presumably in  the streets of the city while the spider gang dealt with the fight on the other building. This left Gweny tumbling back toward the ground, dropping her fire arm in the process.

Before she could reach out to it, she felt herself being strapped by a web as she looked up to see the many reinforcers of Spiderman descending toward the ground. Aaron tried to hold of ad many as he could but some had managed to bypass him to assist their leader.

" Damn it! There's gotta be a way out of here!!" Gwen yelled, punching the energy field once more.

This gave Miles an idea.

If he couldn't break through the portal with force, why not absorb it like he tried at Pav's dimension.

" I got an idea" Miles told her, Gwen was left confused until she saw him out both hands on the energy field before it was suddenly getting absorbed by Miles. " On my signal, punch it as hard as you can."

Gwen nodded, Miles continued to absorb as much as he could. When he absorbed enough to weaken it, he turned to Gwen before shouting " Now!!"

Gwen wasted no time as she uses all the strength she could muster into one single punch. With one swift motion, she punches through the energy field freeing both her and Miles.

Now faced with the oncoming Spider-Man, Miles and Gwen knew they would be in a disadvantage in a tight corner like this surrounded by the other spider-man. Reacting quickly, they leaped toward the hole that Miles G. hand tackled Miguel through as the other Spiderman followed.

This left Gweny with no choice but to watch everything unfold while being stuck in place by the Spider-Man who webbed her.

****

Miguel smacked Miles G. across the face as the vigilante retaliated by kicking him in the gut as both of them groaned in pain. Whenever one of them successfully landed a hit, the other would come in with a counter attack that would leave both of them tumbling back from the strike. This was now a game of durability to see who would go down first.

Even being on different sides, it seemed that Miguel was quite impressed how this version of Miles could take so many heavy blows yet still remain tall. " I'm slightly impressed how durable you are kid. If Miles wasn't bit by your spider, you would've made a great Spider-Man."

There was no sarcasm or distain by his remark. He actually sounded quite saddened. Even with that sentiment, Miles G. didn't care in the slightest " I think I'd rather stick my dick in an anthill then ever be apart of your cult. Superhero or not!"

Miguel's sentiment soon turned sour, even with the white and red helmet, Miles G. could tell that he was glaring at him now. " Guess all you Miles Morales's are the same. Not a care for what's at stake for the multiverse."

" You're one to talk. For someone that leads an elite squad to protect the multiverse, you sure act like man baby reflecting his trauma on everyone else. All because of the grief that consumes you."

Miguel snapped. He kicked Miles G. In the gut before throwing him aside. Turning his head, he could see all the destruction happening all around him from the battle. A Spider-Man civil war in one single battlefield which was New York.

He growled. None of this wouldn't had happened if Miles hadn't come into the picture. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't save Gwen that faithful day with her father. Minor mistakes he made in the past had resulted in this mess. His head turned to see Miles going head to head with other Spider-Man, his skills proved to be to much for each Spider-Man that came his way.

Miguel knew this needed to end soon. His team he left behind would need him against spot and Miles was becoming more of a problem at this point. Raising his arm, his suit converted his right arm into the arm canon lyla designed to neutralize Miles and send him back at HQ inside their most indestructible cage.

Aiming toward Miles who was to busy dealing with the other Spider-Man, he prepared to fire at the young Spider-Man only for a grabbling hook to circle around the arm canon. Turning his head in frustration, he glared seeing Miles G. recover from his injuries as he pulled the grappling hook, forcing them to go against each other in tug of war.

" Let go!!" Miguel yelled, pulling as hard as he could. Miles G. glares at him before using his other arm to further the hold on the iron hook. In a instant, Miles G. Shoots purple electricity through the iron hook which starts to malfunction the arm canon causing Miguel's eyes to widen in fear. " Stop! What are you doing?!"

Miguel struggled to break free, their game of tug of war resulted in the arm canon made by his suit start to malfunction. The energy within changed from white to purple in the matter of seconds. Suddenly, the arm canon suddenly shoots by itself which sends a white beam of energy in Miles's direction.

The young Spider-Man was to occupied as his spider senses were used to avoid the oncoming strikes from the Spider-Man attacking him that he failed to react in time. Turning his head slightly, his eyes widen in fear seeing how fast the beam had traveled that he barely wouldn't have had the time to dodge.

It felt like time had slowed down, the inevitable beam that drew closer was now only a few feet away. He could do nothing more by close his eyes, expecting the worse.

" NOOO!"

A voice was heard before the beam collided, the sound echoing which caused everyone's battle to come to a halt. Miles had closed his eyes so tight, expecting to feel a sharp pain in his stomach. Only, there was no such thing. Opening his eyes slowly, his relief soon turned into horror.

In front of him, Gwen had taken the blast as she had jumped in the way to protect him. Lifting her head slowly, Miles could see through her mask that something was wrong.

" G-Gwen..." Miles muttered, his mind not processing what had happened.

" A-Are...you...okay?" She asked, each word she spoke ending in a sentence. Miles could only nod slowly in reponse causing her to chuckle " That's...good. I'm a just...lie down for a sec."

Suddenly, Gwen begins to fall as Miles instinctively catches her. He immediately takes off her mask before taking out his own, his eyes widening even further seeing what was happening to her. Her body suddenly started to feel lighter, like she was fading away.

Holding her in his arms, Miles's mind starts to become frantic. He begins to hold her tightly as he looked toward Miguel who looked equally as shocked. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!"

Miguel on the other hand was left speechless, the arm canon was supposed to send whoever it hit back at HQ before the target could even react. The fact that she was slowly started to fade away made him realize that the electric shock must have malfunction his suit.

From the corner, Peter B. and Jess emerged as they heard the noise from afar. Their eyes widening seeing what displayed before them. Miguel turned his head slightly as Lyla appears, her reaction causing more shock to the future Spider-Man as he asks her. " I-I thought you said this would neutralize them?"

Lyla turns to Miguel slowly, even she was lost for words.

Miles began to panic, his body shaking seeing what was happening to her as he looked at everyone in the field. Maybe it was plea? Maybe it was desperation? It didn't matter to him as he shouted " SOMEONE HELP HER!! PLEASE!!"

" Miles..." Gwen spoke, her voice barely even a whisper.

Miles turns to her as he tried to stay positive for her sake. " Hey! It's okay, I'm gonna get you help, alright! Everything's gonna be okay."

Even with his positive attitude, it all changed once he felt her hand on his cheek, her smile giving away a message that scared him even more. " It's okay...it's okay."

Feeling her own tears forming, Gwen doesn't bother to care as she lets them slide down. " I...I'm sorry Miles. This is all my fault. I led them here...all this is on me. You were right...maybe...maybe you are better off without me in your life."

" N-No. Gwen, I didn't mean that! Gwen, I'm sorry! Please don't think that!" Miles pleaded, the tears in his eyes becoming present as his grip on her started to lessen, her body starting to slowly fade away. " You're gonna be okay. We're gonna fix this! We promised we would!"

Feeling herself drifting away, Gwen's smile falters as she looks at him " Thank you. Even when I don't deserve your kindness...after all I've done to you. Thank you. For showing me what it means to be Spider-Man."

Miles looks at her, his tears run down his face as he pleas " Don't...Please don't."

With one last look at the boy she admired, she closes her eyes before she feels herself fade away. " Take care of yourself. Okay"

And just like that, she had faded away in his arms. The whole crowd of Spider-Man sat in silence over what had just happened. From inside, Gweny had watched the scene from afar, her own tears flowing down her face realizing what had happened.

The spider gang had so much emotion run through their head. Hobie especially as he could do nothing more then be frozen place. Not a single sound was heard, the wind being the only noise as it blew past the city streets. Jess and Peter B. looked at Miguel, the anger and rage he was filled with had disappeared in an instance once he realized what he had done.

Miles had remained still, he didn't bother to move from his spot as he looked down at what once was his best friend. She was no longer in his arms. She was gone. He had failed her.

Through the heavy silence, Miles was frozen from shock. He had failed to notice a Spider-Man approaching him. That Spider-Man turned out to be no other than spectacular Spider-Man.

" Miles..."

The boy simply ignored him, his head turning silently toward Miguel who stared in shock along with his counterpart. He stared into the eyes of the man who put him through so much. The man that saw him as an outcast. The man who turned his friends against him. The man who took the life of his best friend.

Something ignited in him. A fire that coursed through his body. He hadn't even notice that his body started to ignite with electricity. But the regular blue he used was no longer present. Instead, that color was changed to orange. Even with that color change, Miles didn't seem to care.

He didn't seem to care hearing the voices that tried reaching out to him. He didn't care that his vision picked up Peter B. and the others getting closer to him. His attention was only at the man who took Gwen from him. He stared at her murderer.

For once in his life, Miguel had actually felt something he never thought he would feel. Especially by Miles's prowling eyes that was so focused on him.

" You killed her." Miles muttered, her voice so low yet was loud and clear for everyone to hear.

Miguel regains his composure as he is quick to defend himself. " Miles...that's not what I intended. She's-"

" She's gone. She's gone because of you" Miles raises his voice more louder the before, his orange electricity forcing Spectacular Spider-Man to back away from him.

It was clear as day what Miles felt. An urge that he never thought he would give into. But I guess there's a first time for everything.

Out of everyone, Peter B. and Miles G. knew what was about to occur. The look on his face, it was all to familiar to them. They too had that same look from before. The anger. The hate. They knew it all to well.

Miles stared at Miguel who simply looked at him with shock, the words that came out of Miles mouth sending shiver down his spine.

" You're dead."

And just like that, Miles charged at him with full force. His speed increasingly dramatically as Miguel had little time to react as he was met with a sucker punch to the face sending him flying backward. The civilians that watched screamed in horror as they moved out the way as Miguel crashed inside.

Walking past his doppelgänger, Miles walked slowly down the streets as he began to approach Miguel from the distance. This caused a chain reaction as many Spider-Man tried to stop him.

Spectacular Spider-Man along with the other spider loyalist shot webs at Miles who didn't stop his slow approach to Miguel who was still recovering. Even with the sheer amount of numbers, it didn't stop Miles as he continued walking, the emotionless expression still present in his face.

" Miles Stop, this isn't gonna do you any good!" Spectacular Spider-Man tried calling out to him. It was when Miles flicked his hand did his orange lighting coursed through their webs causing many Spider-Man to scream in pain as they fell to the floor injured.

Watching from afar, Peter B. turns to Jess who watched in complete eye shock as Peter B. knew he needed to act quickly. He wasn't the only one. The spider gang that watched the scene unfold that knew Miles had lost it, his mind not thinking straight. Jumping down from the building, Noir and Ham swing their way toward Miles who didn't stop his approach as they tried reaching out to him.

" Kid, don't do this" Noir warned him, getting into his fighting stance.

" Miles, we know your angry but this isn't the way to go around it!" Ham called out to him. The others had jumped down to join them as they blocked Miles's path toward Miguel who was still recovering.

" Miles, this isn't you!" Pav tried reaching out to him as well.

" Miles, please stay with us!" Peni chipped in.

Even with those words, Miles didn't seem to care.

" Move."

The others prepare to engage with him, they knew they couldn't let him cross that line. Before they could react, Miles had suddenly disappeared as he had used his powers to turn invisible as he unleashes massive amounts of webs so quickly that they were held down before they could even react from his webs. The others could do nothing more then watch as Miles reappears as he continues his approach.

Making his way toward Miguel, the young Spider-Man suddenly appears in front of him before punching him again. He lands several blows toward the future Spider-Man, the suit Miguel had beginning to break as he ride of his eye begins to show from the assault. With all his anger and rage, Miles continues to punch him with such ever single piece of what he had in him. The young Spider-Man then picks him up before throwing across the room as he breaks a table.

Miguel groans in pain before being forced to react quickly as Miles attempts to slam down on him, the force of the kick breaking the floor beneath them as they land in the sewers. Miguel tried swinging at him but Miles dodges his attack before he aggressively uppercuts Miguel through the ceiling before he lands back down on the streets above them. Miles jumped through the crack hole before grabbing a hold of Miguel.

He didn't care for the looks the civilians were giving him. He didn't care that Miguel was trying to defend himself. All that didn't matter. He killed Gwen.

He took her away from him. He would never get the chance to hear her laugh, her smile, her jokes, to feel her in his arms. All that was gone. And that enrage him even more. Miles punched Miguel more aggressive, the future Spider-Man barely having enough time to react as Miles was relentless. As he lands a few more hits, he is stopped when he felt his arm being grabbed as he turned to see his doppelgänger.

" That's enough. You're taking this too far!" Miles G. yells at him, trying to be the voice of reason. His counterpart ignored him as Miles G. felt himself being pushed back. Miles attempted to land another strike on him but was met with a fist to the face as he is sent flying.

Miles G. knew this piss him off but he needed to stop him from making this mistake. Turning his head to Miguel, his telegraphic voice reaches out him as he muttered " He's not gonna stop. Go."

Miguel looked at him for a moment before turning to Miles recovering. He knew that if he stayed any longer, he would be killed. His team had been knocked out and most of them were either unconscious or faced with the Gwen's team. Nodding his head, Miguel attempts to leave but is met with a spider web taking away his watch.

Miles G. turns to face his doppelgänger. " This isn't going to change what happened. You have to be better then this."

Miles started down at his doppelgänger, the anger still present on his face as he looks at him.

" I don't care. He killed my sunflower."

Miles then rushes toward his doppelgänger as Miguel makes a run for it, seemingly away from the fight that's as now going to take place.

****

Darkness. That's all she could see. She didn't know what had happened to her. Was she dead? Was she in the afterlife? She didn't know. Wherever she was, it seemed to allow her eyes to open slowly as the darkness around her suddenly began to pour in color.

" Oww...my head" Gwen groaned in pain. Picking her body up, she examined the area around her. She found herself laying on a building in a city that was surprisingly more louder then she would've liked. Lifting herself up, she is met with a crowd below her, their cheers confusingly her even more.

" Where the heck am I?" Gwen asked herself " Some kind of parade or something?"

The last time she checked, she was in the middle of a fight before suddenly disappearing in Miles's arm. Miguel's arm canon had transported her somewhere, though she didn't know. Looking toward her arm, she cursed seeing that her watch was now broken.

" That's just great...the moment he needs you, your suddenly taken into another earth or something." Gwen complained " Can this day get any worse?"

Gwen turns her attention back to the city before her eyes widen seeing a large billboard that the crowd was seemingly  overjoyed about. To say she was left completely speechless was an understatement.

Blinking a couple of times, she questioned if her own eyes was deceiving her. From the billboard, an image could be seen. Two Spiderman to be precise. One that look exactly like her while the other looked exactly like Miles. Except they were in wedding suits.

But what really lost any train of thought for her was what the billboard read.

Happy Anniversary to the Amazing Spiderman and spectacular spider woman on twenty years of spider bliss.

Gwen soon put the pieces together. Without warning, Gwen could only shout from the top of her lungs.

" Excuse me but, THE FUCK!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 708 24
Miles is left alone, as the imminent death of his father approaches and the revenge of the Spot. He's been betrayed by his friends. He's a fugitive i...
66K 2.2K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
30.3K 742 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history