𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

Autorstwa Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... Więcej

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

3-It's Not Easy❣️

3.9K 188 15
Autorstwa Solitary_0813

It's Not Easy........... 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tae seriously working on his laptop his beautiful big doe eyes staring on laptop screen with light frown and a cute adorable pout adoring on his red cheery lips.....

He disturb when his phone ring he make annoying faces and look at his phone angrily, his expression change into soft smile and sparkling doe eyes

Light pink dusk shed rush all over his bread cheeks and ear he clear his throat and shyly pick up the call...

"Hey! Jungkookie Hyungie." Tae chirp cutely jk chuckled 'hey! Bun' he said...

"Did you ate lunch sweet bun?" jk ask tae blush and cupped his one cheeks

"Yes hyungie, did Hyungie ate his lunch" tae ask in low voice jk smile

"Yes bun, few minutes ago" jk said and take a deep breath tae fiddling with his laptop keys....

"Mhm bun, are you free at evening around 6 or 7" jk ask while looking at his watch. Tae stop fiddling with his laptop key with frown his heart beat rapidly in his chest in fear maybe he knows why jk asking him if he is free or not he clench his phone tightly...

"Yes Hyungie i'm free. I already done almost my today's work" tae said in calm tone jk humming and sigh...

"Okay, I will come at 6:30p.m. we will go in your fav resturent for dinner" jk said calmly tae smile 'ok Hyungie' he said jk humming a reply and cut the call saying he have classes to attend..

Tae sigh and lean back to his chair staring at nothing with blankly face
soon he wide his eyes and rush out instantly from his cabin....

..................

"Bogumieeee hyung" tae scream and burst inside his cabin bogum fall on the floor with some files from the sofa his new secretary miss lisa flinch on his spot and some clients looking at tae squinted eyes tae rolled his eyes and come to his bogum Hyung and crossed his arm on his chest while pouting and glaring at him looking so cute....

"Mr Kim how can you come inside like this? didn't know how to enter someone cabin?" Lisa said angrily tae pout and crouch down beside Bogum

"He can came here like the way he want you don't need to worry ms lisa" bogum said calmly and sat on the sofa and looked at tae... Tae smile and sat beside bogum others look at them confusedly...

"Bogumieee hyung I want leave today early I have to go buy a new outfit, Hyungie will come to pick me at 6:30 can I go" tae ask while showing his puppy eyes bogum sigh and nodded his head and raffle tae forehead tae smile widely and rush outside of the cabin with a thud sound he is dancing happily. A man look at him with his heart eyes...

"He is my cousin more like my own baby brother so never use that tone on him again lisa and y'all." Bogum said sternly they nods instantly and start their work...

Park Bogum a successful businessman 1st son of park family jimin elder bro married 30 years old tae work in his company more like he work under tae's puppy eyes...🙂 he is a kind and gentleman...

Time skip....

Tae came from shopping he buy a cosy and decent dress for today's date with jk yeah for him its a date and he get ready in his office before 6:30. He check his reflection last time in the mirror and went outside of the office

He already told his driver he is going with jk hyungie so he can go home his hyungie will drop him home...

Now he is standing infront of office waiting for his jk hyungie impatiently looking at his watch time to time...

He smile widely when he saw jk car stopped infront of him and jk came outside of the car...

"Hyungie." Tae said happily and run towards jk he smile and wide his arm and tae hug him he also hug him back

Tae snuggled in his shoulder jk rub his back softly and pull away some minute later...

"Why you wear this much light clothe baby, you should get cold." Jk said and worn him his own long blazer tae pout and look down It's winter season

"Its warm though." Tae mumble lowly a cute pout adoring on his lips jk coo at him and peck on his forehead...

"Let's go." Jk said and open passenger seat for tae he smile shyly and sat on the seat jk also seat on his driver seat.

Jk drove his car towards restaurant for dinner and think to talk with him about marriage...

They didn't notice an evil eye looking at them darkly in so much angry...

(Well jk's kindness, his soft side and his care only for tae his sweet bun only tae have right to touch him and stay this much close to him but still he don't or can't love him he can give him everything expect his love. What this relationship called..?)

Taekook came inside a cosy resturant jk already book a table beside of the window waiter escort them towards their table, jk pull chair for his baby like a gentleman tae smile shyly and sat on his chair jk smile and sat on his chair infront of tae...

Tae happily admiring the resturant a amusement pout adoring on his lips jk ordering their meal he already know about tae fav dishes...

"You want something else bub." Jk ask tae shook his head 'as usual' mumble jk smile and dismiss the waiter he bow and left...

Soon their order arrive tae look at the dishes sparkling eyes jk chuckled and make his place full of his fav dishes he smile widely at jk...

"Dig in." Jk said he nods his head and start eating his food humming in tast jk smile at he also start eating...

Jk wiping tae's lips whenever he smash food on lips while eating with his cute pout and tae lovingly this affection...

"You are a still a baby." Jk said wiping his lips he smile shyly look down oh how much he want to say 'yours baby.' But he control his tongue for spilling this...

They eat their dinner talking about work or some randomly talk about family with giggles and laughs...

At last jk order desert for his baby jk didn't order for himself he don't like sweet much tae enjoying his desert...

Jk look at him nervously he don't want to ruined his happiness but he have to talk with him sooner or later he sigh tae clench his spoon tightly he know everything about jk without his words.

He already know why he call him and came with him on dinner and he is struggling from the start conversation on this topic and tae is waiting for this and today he prepare himself he don't let him reject this time...

"Bub, I already told you so many times I will never love you in romantically way? Then, why you ask to sent marriage purposal for me to your Parents." Jk ask blanky staring at tae's soul he lick his lips nervously and look at jk with his puppy eyes jk look away oh this eyes is weakness of all he can't take any risk in this situation...

"Infact I don't want to know about the reason just cancel this marriage it's better for both of us. Don't ruined your future for me find a man who love you the most and care for you most not like me who always break your heart please bub understand what I'm trying to say hmm it's not easy for you to live with a person who will never love you at least in this life also I'm too old for you." Jk said sincerely tae nods his head...

"You said it's not easy." Tae mumble jk nods his head and sigh mentally he is thanking god that tae understand him but his smile fade away listening tae's next word...

"Still there's a chance of possibility because you didn't said it's impossible" tae said in low voice fiddling with his desert now this tast like bitter gourd jk rub his forehead in frustration...

"Why you are so stubborn baby?" Jk said in irritation tae chuckled bitterly

"I learn from you hyungie." Tae said pouting look away jk taken aback...

"You will regret it later so just cancel this marriage." Jk said sternly a little bit loudly soon he start regretting when he saw tears gush in his big doe eyes lower lips wobbling a little tae look down...

"I'm sorry, hey cub look at me bub I'm really sorry." Jk said tae didn't look up and jk heard his faint sob he panicked and sat beside him hurriedly and cup his face...

He feel a pang on his heart when he saw tears sliping from his corner of his eyes he sigh and wipe softly and hug him tae also hug him back. He shush him and rub his back to make him calm down...

"Look baby you will get hurt and I don't want to hurt you try to move on." Jk said softly caressing tae's back softly

"I tried Hyungie but it's not easy to move on and you know better then anyone else why don't you understand my feelings. It's been 5 years you didn't forget your Love even she isn't in this world so think about me how can I forgot about you and move on in my life when I always seeing you around me an alive person." Tae said sniffing in his arm tears forming in jk's eyes he blink away and pull away tae and wipe his tears again...

"But I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me. One sided love only got hurt by his love's one." Jk whisper tae look at him with his blurry vision because of tears...

"Then make me your companion in pain, in suffering and in every ups and downs hyungie. I promise you I will never cross my limits just let me stay with you please. You can't love me I can understand but atleast do this for me hyungie." Tae said jk connect their forehead tears also start falling from his bambi eyes

"Ok then remember this word baby because I will never accept this marriage so it's better for you to never expect anything from me as a husband and if you want to end this relationship in future you are most
welcome but never think about cheat on me I will not tolerate this." Jk said coldly looking at him darkly tae nods his head instantly...

"'I will not." Tae mumble sternly with his pouty lips jk chuckled and fix his hair tae...

Tae start adoring his handsome soon to husband with heart eyes jk smile at him and clean his face also...

"Let's go I will drop you home." Jk said he nods his head and pick up his bag and both headed towards outside of the resturant hand intertwined...

Jk driving his car cautiously and tae leaning on the seat looking at jk's side profile emotionlessly then he turn towards window staring at outside mindlessly.

..

To be continued....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

How's this Chapter???? 

Be safe take care.... 💜💚✨

THANK YOU SO MUCH Y'ALL... ❤️💯

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

83.5K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...
139K 6.2K 66
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...